• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have already had fire manip for this
lucci.gif
thats anime only.

And he did counter Luffy's rock attack.

That's like someone countering Kidd's Punk Clash. It'd still scale to his AP.

It's just a bunch of rocks lol
Also Luffy wasn't even moving during that attack he just had his mouth open and Lucci managed to see him in time.

I still dont know how I feel about Class P LS Lucci, it really wasn't a competition. They did clash but the fight made it seems as though a G4 Luffy or even a Base Luffy w/ Adv Conq(both of which are class T) could have fought Lucci. Unless you say Luffy's lesser forms are also Class P now post-Wano.

It's honestly not even deep enough to argue just wanted to see what people thought now.

I don't think Lucci should have Class P lifting strength as well, he isn't as strong as Luffy.

I don't get speed discussion though, even being inferior to Luffy would still make him FTL, you can't just skip two speed tiers to make him Relativistic Imao.

It wouldn't be consistent either, as Luffy wasn't precisely statuing Lucci during their fight.

The profile should mention that he was able to dodge a giant Luffy jumping at him, and that he was able to react and block Luffy spitting rocks at him at high speed.

I don't think Lucci should have Class P lifting strength as well, he isn't as strong as Luffy.

I don't get speed discussion though, even being inferior to Luffy would still make him FTL, you can't just skip two speed tiers to make him Relativistic Imao.

It wouldn't be consistent either, as Luffy wasn't precisely statuing Lucci during their fight.

The profile should mention that he was able to dodge a giant Luffy jumping at him, and that he was able to react and block Luffy spitting rocks at him at high speed.
I have a question is 3D2Y consider canon??

That's the thing- We don't have many speed feats from him. Like I said, even Sentomaru could perceive him while he used Soru.
Also I think Luffy just had his mouth open to bait Lucci and chomped the ground when Lucci realized.

IMO,
Fist to fist between Luffy and Lucci is just nostalgia agenda

In AP, Lucci dont had enough power to hurt Luffy

In speed, Lucci cant even tagged Luffy

But Dura seems fine but i think should be backscale since all G5's attack hurt him althougth he still can stand after that

Fist to fist between Luffy and Lucci is just nostalgia agenda
At least say outlier or something. Nostalgia agenda isn't a thing.
In AP, Lucci dont had enough power to hurt Luffy
He never hit him, but indicated by the fact Luffy was dodging, and the punch clash from earlier he would.
In speed, Lucci cant even tagged Luffy
He didn't get completely speed blitzed either. Its completely possible that Lucci did land a hit off screen though.

At least say outlier or something. Nostalgia agenda isn't a thing.

He never hit him, but indicated by the fact Luffy was dodging, and the punch clash from earlier he would.

He didn't get completely speed blitzed either. Its completely possible that Lucci did land a hit off screen though.
Why would Luffy just LET Lucci hit him? Makes no sense.

Marco scales above Jozu who drew blood from Aokiji,
Marco dealt no visible damage to Aokiji who was completely focused on Luffy at the time. Marco isn't THE strongest commander, just one of the strongest. Jozu is the one being boasted with top tier strength.
kicked Aokiji off Luffy, blocked Akainu's attack, and sent Kizaru flying with a kick
Kizaru took no visible damage either & he blocked Akainu's punch intented for a paralyzed Luffy. Why are you ignoring his BM scaling?

Punch Clash.
Callback.
And the fact that he penetrated Sentomaru who is the "Most Defensive Man in the World"
On paper that'd make him sound quite powerful until you realize defense isn't durability ( a good durability feat is Kaidou or Big Mom breaking regular swords on their skin ) and Sentomaru was likely talking out of his ass when he said that too.

I said why would Luffy let Lucci hit him, as in he just lets him stab him in the face, and you said that they had a punch clash which is literally Luffy blocking/stopping Lucci's attack.

I said why would Luffy let Lucci hit him, as in he just lets him stab him in the face, and you said that they had a punch clash which is literally Luffy blocking/stopping Lucci's attack.
And they both get sent flying back. So yeah Ap is comparable. Lucci should also scale to the other CP0 agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back