• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

On the matter of Devil May Cry: Top Tiers justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Nelo Angelo, i think we should unite Possessed Vergil Key (He was just a bonus costume, since Vergil was corrupted into Nelo) and Nelo Angelo Key because they are basicaly the same, it should be noted that he was superior to Demonic Baul and Modeus.

If we're considering having Dante at 3-A for now, we should also take out the matches that use to have him when he had a 5-B to 3-A tier.....just a minor but still important to note thing for y'all.

@Cross if the match used Dante's Planet level form, then of course it should be removed now. I'll take out those matches.

@Cross I removed the match ups from Dante's profile. Thanks for removing them from the other peoples' profiles and bringing this up.

Thanks to Matthew for fixing the Mundus page. However, the other mentions need to be adjusted as well.

Have all of the relevant character profiles been changed?

Okay. Thanks. Are there still issues to discuss, or should we close this thread?

I believe a few users want some DMC speed feats to be calced. But I suppose that's unrelated to this topic and they can bring that up elsewhere like the Calculation Request Thread.

So I'll close this.

[B]Ryukama said:
[/B] We scale creation feats to Attack Potency unless said character explicitly did so doing powers outside of their physical energy. Our Tiering System makes that clear with describing the tiers with "Characters who can create/destroy a ___"
By approving the change that was proposed in this thread above, this means that characters who are able to create/merge universes, or dimensions would have their Striking Strength directly correlate to said character's Attack Potency. This is because the energy applied in the creation of the universe should be comparable to the destruction of said universe as well.

There are always exceptions to the above observation, as characters such as Haruhi Suzumiya and Master Unit: Amaterasu are exceptions to this rule, as their physical capabilities are shown to be vastly lower in comparison to their Attack Potency/feats. However, this seems to be an exception and not the majority.

And as such, I approve of the changes made towards Dante, Mundus, and the other Demons that scale to the two above.

Just a last minute post.

Sorry about reopening this thread, but the Argosax profile does not seem to ever have been adjusted.

Thank you. I will close this thread again then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back