• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Screenshot_20210610-121259.png

Can someone translate this please?

…確かに、運命は変わった。

時と空は歪み…混ざり合った。
この世界の歴史はもう、
どう揺れ動くか定まらない…

僕はルフレ。
もとの歴史でクロムを殺し、
ギムレーとして蘇った者…
そしてマルスを名乗る小娘を追って、
この世界にやって来た者だ。

Could someone please translate these? thanks

…確かに、運命は変わった。

時と空は歪み…混ざり合った。
この世界の歴史はもう、
どう揺れ動くか定まらない…

僕はルフレ。
もとの歴史でクロムを殺し、
ギムレーとして蘇った者…
そしてマルスを名乗る小娘を追って、
この世界にやって来た者だ。

Could someone please translate these? thanks
...Indeed, fate has changed.

Time and sky have been distorted... and mingled. The history of this world is no longer I don't know how it will shake out.

My name is Ruffle. In the past, I killed Chrom. And the one who came back as Gimlet. And I'm the one who came to this world in pursuit of the little girl who calls herself Mars.

Can anyone translate page 32 of the saint seiya galaxian encyclopedia. . Also can anyone translate page 14

爪先は鋭く太い爪状に変化することでより安定し、どんな体勢からでも正確に地面を捉え、圧倒的な破壊力を生み出す一助となっている。踏み込む力の強さから、大地をも踏み砕くとさえ言われている。
Can some one translate this? Thanks.

爪先は鋭く太い爪状に変化することでより安定し、どんな体勢からでも正確に地面を捉え、圧倒的な破壊力を生み出す一助となっている。踏み込む力の強さから、大地をも踏み砕くとさえ言われている。
Can some one translate this? Thanks.
The tip of the claw changes into a sharp and thick claw-like shape, making it more stable, and it accurately catches the ground from any position, helping to create an overwhelming destructive power. It is said that it can even crush the earth with the strength of its step.

So I would like to know if someone could translate this (Japanese), mostly the white text at the side and the first two lines at the bottom. Is the only thing I'm missing since I already figured out the red text and the last two points.

Can i get these translated?

アナザーディメンションヒーローズ
続く ハイネスの祈りの えいきょうで、様ざまな次元へ
通じる、異空間の 穴が開かれた。そして この次元では
キミは なんと、夢のフレンズにも なれるのだ!だが、
待ちうけるは じょうしきを くつがえす 強さのボスたち。
異空をかけてハートを集め、希望の光を…生むのだっ !

様々な次元が乱みゃくする異空間への穴が開かれた。
穴は全部で4つ。そこには、かつてない凶悪なてき、
「異界四天王」が待つ! その先ぽうはウィスピーウッズ!?
敗れさった数々のウィスピーウッズの思ねんが異界に集い
れきだい最凶の人面じゅとなり、今、立ちはだかる!

Can i get these translated?

アナザーディメンションヒーローズ

様々な次元が乱みゃくする異空間への穴が開かれた。
穴は全部で4つ。そこには、かつてない凶悪なてき、
れきだい最凶の人面じゅとなり、今、立ちはだかる!
Another Dimension Heroes With the continued prayers of Haines, a hole in another dimension has been opened. And in this dimension you can become the Friends of your dreams! But...there are bosses waiting for you, bosses who are strong enough to crush the rules. Collect hearts across the sky and create the light of hope!

A hole has been opened into a different space where various dimensions are interspersed. There are four holes in total. The "Four Heavenly Kings of the Otherworld" await! The first of these is Wispywoods! This is a game that you can play on your own or with your friends. This is the first time you'll be able to see the world through the eyes of a human being!

Another Dimension Heroes With the continued prayers of Haines, a hole in another dimension has been opened. And in this dimension you can become the Friends of your dreams! But...there are bosses waiting for you, bosses who are strong enough to crush the rules. Collect hearts across the sky and create the light of hope!

A hole has been opened into a different space where various dimensions are interspersed. There are four holes in total. The "Four Heavenly Kings of the Otherworld" await! The first of these is Wispywoods! This is a game that you can play on your own or with your friends. This is the first time you'll be able to see the world through the eyes of a human being!
Ehhhhh? Please don't do that.

Qlipoth majority of the time was saying its okay when i do it sometimes in his place

If you wanna go act like that and be a scum about it, then be my quest, wait on qlipoth to return and do them then when he cant recently be much active

Edit: taking my leave from here

The problem is that you're not exactly doing the translation, you are just using a translator, which is not the purpose of this thread. People can do it on their own. The purpose here is just to get more context from a person who actually knows Japanese.

One thing is if you used it for a word or a kanji combo as out of context it does it well, but using it for a whole ass text will mean that there will be mistakes as when it comes to google translate it messes up with north east asian languages a lot.
In fact, considering there's a certain part in one of the texts that is both in the fan translation and official translation and it isn't in the google translate version, there is a high chance there's a mistake either in the copypaste or translation (or the maybe the fan and official translation is wrong)

Since I am the one that caused it, I'll take this one responsibility and take this one @Arceus0x (but only this one, because I do not want to get too invested in the translation business since personal things are going on at the moment like tertiary studies, work and also still recovering from my sickness. Apologize in advance)

アナザーディメンションヒーローズ
The Another Dimension Heroes.
Due to the continuous prayer from Haines, a hole has opened up that appears as if it leads to another dimension.
And in this dimension, you are also able to become the friends of your dream. BUT there are bosses that are waiting. These bosses are far stronger than you can imagine.

Now gather all the hearts across the sky and follow the path to victory.

様々な次元が乱みゃくする異空間への穴が開かれた。
穴は全部で4つ。そこには、かつてない凶悪なてき、
れきだい最凶の人面じゅとなり、今、立ちはだかる!
A hole has been opened up into another world where various dimensions are connected.
Each of the 4 dimensions are connected to one of the most benevolent "Four Heavenly Kings of the Underworld" The first to await for your arrival is Wispy-Woods!?

Now that Wispywoods has came back from his defeat, he has now gathered several generations of the most wicked humans. It is up to you to now to stand up to him.

Disclaimer: I translated it the way how it makes sense in English, however I might have made mistakes in the translation, this is the best I can do.

Last edited:
Can these texts below be translated?
https://gyazo.com/a624e9114d3af877e5e5e304839f51a1
https://gyazo.com/f24082432fb03eb9cd2c98c21515ca94
https://gyazo.com/455aad67ccc07d0a760a98454d90124e

Edit:
The texts could be the raws, from the OCR (If errors are found and fixed from the OCR, it is welcome):
無尽に広がる闇の中、まばゆい無数の光点が、星雲をなすように散らばっている。
だが、それらの光は星々ではない。
1つ1つが、命の光一人のもつ魂の輝きだ。
ここは、人の心の内なる世界。全ての人間が意識の遥か奥底で共有している、源とも言うべき場所。

有史以来の人間たち、そして、人へと至る進化の枝にその名を遣した全ての命たちのあらゆる記憶が、ここには眠っている。
“海”のようだと、い表す者もいる。
なるほどそうかも知れない。
どこまで深く分け入るかによって、この世界は無数の景色、無数の顔を見せる。

いま目の前に広がっているのは、その中でも最も深淵なる場所だ。
命が意味やイメージといった概念を手に入れるよりも以前からある領域。
死の闇と生の輝さきの2つがあるばかりの領域である。
私は、時おりこにを訪れる。
ある大切な目的のために。

Last edited:
So I would like to know if someone could translate this (Japanese), mostly the white text at the side and the first two lines at the bottom. Is the only thing I'm missing since I already figured out the red text and the last two points.
White Text : I'll fight anyone fair and square!

First Two Lines : The number one quickest(素早さ=fastest or the most agile), good-looking robot who carried the ability of Elec Man.

Back