• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

And that’s all from us. Thanks for all the help QB, we’ll see you on the big day, September 20th.

Also, yes, extraordinary CRTs will need extraordinary evidence.
22c5883df8aae39750e0a98ea0357e77e991f9eb.gifv

Profiles all currently suck, so, yeah, we actually did need a lot to justify what we’re doing. Coupled with merging the Shin Megami Tensei proper and Persona into one verse, yeah, this CRT will definitely take time. The faster we prep everything, the better.

Can I please get this translated?
E3xbC7kXIAM7wtY

The ones in the pictures of the characters is the most important, but if possible the whole page would be greatly appreciated
ズラリ勢ぞろい!
強敵"飛び六胞"!

注目すべき新登場人物達をお披露目だ! 更に声優情報も初公開! 果たしてルフィ達とどんなバトルを繰り広げるのか?

フーズ・ラー
野心が強く、大看板に昇格する機会を常に狙っている。 船長時代の仲間も連れて百獣海賊団入り。

ササキ
フーズ・フーと同じく元海賊団の船長で大看板の座を知っている。狂死郎とも交流が深い様子だ。

うるティ
口が悪く過激な発言でよく周囲をヒヤヒヤさせる。一見かわいいが、どんな強さを秘めているのか!?

ページワン
花の都でサン五郎と交戦。リュウリュウの実・古代種"スピノサウルス"の能力者でタフな体を持つ。

ブラックマリア
人間状態のカイドウと並ぶほど大柄な女。芸事をたしなみ、カイドウとも親しげに気に興じている。

X(ディエス)・ドレーク
ルフィと同じ"最悪の世代"。だが海軍の機密特殊部隊「SWORD」隊長。戦場で独り、どう動く?

"飛び六胞"はオープニング映像の新カットで先行登場中! アニメ本編での活躍にも存分に期待せよ!!

Line up of the full force!
The Formidable enemy, "Tobiroppo"!

We'll be unveiling some of the new characters that you should be paying attention to! In addition, the voice actor information is also disclosed for the first time! What kind of battle will they have with Luffy and his friends?

Who's who
He is very ambitious and is always looking for an opportunity to be promoted to an All-Star. He has joined the Beasts Pirates with his friends from his time as a captain.

Sasaki
Like Who's who, he is a former pirate captain who knows about the All-Star seats. He seems to have a close relationship with Kyoushirou.

Ulti
She has a foul mouth and always makes her enemies cringe with her extreme remarks. Though she looks cute at first glance, what strength does she exactly possess!?

Page One
Fought San-gorou in battle in the Flower Capital. He is a powerful guy with the ability to use the "Spinosaurus," an ancient species of the Ryu-Ryu no mi.

Black Maria
A woman who is as tall as Kaido in her human form. She is knowledgeable in performing arts, and is also friendly with Kaido.

X Drake
A member of the "Worst Generation" like Luffy. However, he is the captain of the Marine's secret special forces unit "SWORD". How will he act alone in battle?

The "Tobiroppo" have already appeared in a new cut of the opening video! Expect complete success in the main animation!

ズラリ勢ぞろい!
強敵"飛び六胞"!

注目すべき新登場人物達をお披露目だ! 更に声優情報も初公開! 果たしてルフィ達とどんなバトルを繰り広げるのか?

フーズ・ラー
野心が強く、大看板に昇格する機会を常に狙っている。 船長時代の仲間も連れて百獣海賊団入り。

ササキ
フーズ・フーと同じく元海賊団の船長で大看板の座を知っている。狂死郎とも交流が深い様子だ。

うるティ
口が悪く過激な発言でよく周囲をヒヤヒヤさせる。一見かわいいが、どんな強さを秘めているのか!?

ページワン
花の都でサン五郎と交戦。リュウリュウの実・古代種"スピノサウルス"の能力者でタフな体を持つ。

ブラックマリア
人間状態のカイドウと並ぶほど大柄な女。芸事をたしなみ、カイドウとも親しげに気に興じている。

X(ディエス)・ドレーク
ルフィと同じ"最悪の世代"。だが海軍の機密特殊部隊「SWORD」隊長。戦場で独り、どう動く?

"飛び六胞"はオープニング映像の新カットで先行登場中! アニメ本編での活躍にも存分に期待せよ!!

Line up of the full force!
The Formidable enemy, "Tobiroppo"!

We'll be unveiling some of the new characters that you should be paying attention to! In addition, the voice actor information is also disclosed for the first time! What kind of battle will they have with Luffy and his friends?

Who's who
He is very ambitious and is always looking for an opportunity to be promoted to an All-Star. He has joined the Beasts Pirates with his friends from his time as a captain.

Sasaki
Like Who's who, he is a former pirate captain who knows about the All-Star seats. He seems to have a close relationship with Kyoushirou.

Ulti
She has a foul mouth and always makes her enemies cringe with her extreme remarks. Though she looks cute at first glance, what strength does she exactly possess!?

Page One
Fought San-gorou in battle in the Flower Capital. He is a powerful guy with the ability to use the "Spinosaurus," an ancient species of the Ryu-Ryu no mi.

Black Maria
A woman who is as tall as Kaido in her human form. She is knowledgeable in performing arts, and is also friendly with Kaido.

X Drake
A member of the "Worst Generation" like Luffy. However, he is the captain of the Marine's secret special forces unit "SWORD". How will he act alone in battle?

The "Tobiroppo" have already appeared in a new cut of the opening video! Expect complete success in the main animation!
So what i got from this.
  1. Kaido is the same size as Black Maria, so in case we need any Kaido calculations, we have them.
  2. WW and SS wanna become allstars, adds on to canon and could help with scaling
  3. X Drake is the captain of SWORD, so he could scale above other sword members, which helps with scaling.
  4. The other members are useless.
Thanks QB! This is for a future wano CRT for One Piece, I was assuming it would give anything about power or strength of the characters

So, I'm playing a game that is only in Japanese and while most of the lines are in a way easy to understand, there are some that are based on puns and strange patterns and I'm not sure of what it means.

I'm not sure of what these three digimon says that Barbamon will do. It's a common plot of the game that Barbamon eats/absorbs all the members of his group so they can become one with him. This scene I'm not sure if they are stating that they three are also going to become one with him, or if everything will end up becoming one with him.

メダルの器として暴走させたグリードが世界を喰らい尽くした後、そのグリードを排除することで「何も存在しない究極の無」に到達しようと目論む。
Can someone translate this sentence for me. Thanks in advance

So, I'm playing a game that is only in Japanese and while most of the lines are in a way easy to understand, there are some that are based on puns and strange patterns and I'm not sure of what it means.

I'm not sure of what these three digimon says that Barbamon will do. It's a common plot of the game that Barbamon eats/absorbs all the members of his group so they can become one with him. This scene I'm not sure if they are stating that they three are also going to become one with him, or if everything will end up becoming one with him.
ガーベッジを わらうものはバルバモンさまに なくベッジ!

ガーベッジも つもればバルバモンさまに なるベッジ!

このよの すべては めぐりバルバモンさまリーインガーベッジ

If you don't like garbage, you won't get to be Barbamon!

The more garbage there is, the more it will become Barbamon!

Everything here is but garbage circulated for Barbamon!

Is this anywhere close to what you interpreted it?

メダルの器として暴走させたグリードが世界を喰らい尽くした後、そのグリードを排除することで「何も存在しない究極の無」に到達しようと目論む。
Can someone translate this sentence for me. Thanks in advance
After Greed was made to ran amok as Medal's vessel to devour the world, he plans to eliminate it in order to reach "the existence of the ultimate void".

@Cyberblader90

な......に!?

カで…
負け始めて…

オレ自身の力、シェリーの心の力が生みだせる力量は、

いくら振り絞ったって、限界がある。

しかし、オレは修行で磁場の強い土地を巡り、

オレの力の根源が星そのものの力ってのがわかった…

オレがこの地球を巡り、感じたでかい力、

地球って生き物が持つエネルギーってのはまさにケタ外れなものだ…

その地球の力を少し「借りる」!

これはほんのわずかだが、地球の自転をオレの体で受け止めるような行為だ。

力が増せば増すほど、オレの体も危ねえ…

What...!?

We're losing out to this power...

The power of my body and Sherry's heart can only create so much strength...

Using all of it even when we're at our limits.

But I've been traveling across the land to places with strong magnetic fields for training.

There I realized that the root of my power is the power of the very planet itself.

I felt this power as I traveled the earth,

the earth's power itself was certainly phenomenal.

So I'm "borrowing" some of the earth's power!

It's just a small bit, but it's as though I've got the earth's rotation in my body.

The more power I take, the dangerous it'll get for my body...

ガーベッジを わらうものはバルバモンさまに なくベッジ!

ガーベッジも つもればバルバモンさまに なるベッジ!

このよの すべては めぐりバルバモンさまリーインガーベッジ

If you don't like garbage, you won't get to be Barbamon!

The more garbage there is, the more it will become Barbamon!

Everything here is but garbage circulated for Barbamon!

Is this anywhere close to what you interpreted it?
In a way it's. They just say everything about garbage and they basically ended most of their lines with that. So I wanted to be sure of that. Thanks for the help.

Sorry, can the top right of the left page be translated too please
Like the sentence literally to the right of it

Can this please be translated? The section in red.
unknown.png
千年の暗闇後の子々孫々まで「光」を封ぜられん

ハムラの決意は助かった。彼は己の子千年分の眼球を"転生眼"に封じ、膨大な力を溜めていた。それは千年後の地球人類が、チャクラを正しく使っているか見極めた後に放つ力であった。

After a thousand years of darkness, the "light will be blocked for generations to come

Hamura's determination was saved. He had sealed the eyeballs of his children for a thousand years in the "Tenseigan" and had accumulated a huge amount of power. This was the power that he would unleash on the humans of the earth a thousand years from now after assessing whether they were using their chakras correctly or not.

トネリの城の浮島内には、巨大な球体が!!

大商木一族千年分の眼球が封印されることで、能大な力を持つ"転生眼"が完成しているのだ...!!

In Toneri's castle on the floating island is a giant sphere!!

The thousand year eyes of the Ōtsutsuki clan has been sealed in order to complete the "Tenseigan", which has a huge amount of power!!

千年の暗闇後の子々孫々まで「光」を封ぜられん

ハムラの決意は助かった。彼は己の子千年分の眼球を"転生眼"に封じ、膨大な力を溜めていた。それは千年後の地球人類が、チャクラを正しく使っているか見極めた後に放つ力であった。

After a thousand years of darkness, the "light will be blocked for generations to come

Hamura's determination was saved. He had sealed the eyeballs of his children for a thousand years in the "Tenseigan" and had accumulated a huge amount of power. This was the power that he would unleash on the humans of the earth a thousand years from now after assessing whether they were using their chakras correctly or not.

トネリの城の浮島内には、巨大な球体が!!

大商木一族千年分の眼球が封印されることで、能大な力を持つ"転生眼"が完成しているのだ...!!

In Toneri's castle on the floating island is a giant sphere!!

The thousand year eyes of the Ōtsutsuki clan has been sealed in order to complete the "Tenseigan", which has a huge amount of power!!
Thank you!

Can I get this, this and this translated please.

風遁・螺旋手裏剣

忍術, 仙術

大地の理 その身に纏い疾風の刃いざ解き放たん!!

強力な威力を誇る"螺旋丸"にナルトのチャクラ特性である「風」の「性質変化」を加えることで、殺傷力を飛躍的に上げた術だ。

射程が短く強力すぎるがゆえに使用者のナルトもダメージを受ける致命的な欠点があったが、仙人モードを会得し、強靭な肉体を得ることでこれを克服。

遠近両用で使える完璧な忍術となった。

無数の風の刃が回転し、敵の体を経絡ごと破壊する恐るべき忍術だ。

Futon, Rasenshuriken

Ninjutsu, Senjutsu

Understanding the earth, he clads his body in matoi and unleashes a blade of wind!!

A technique that dramatically increases the killing power of the powerful "rasengan" by adding the "nature transformation" of "wind", Naruto's chakra characteristic, to it.

Because of its short range and excessive power, it had a fatal flaw that could damage Naruto, but he overcame this by learning Sage Mode and gaining a strong body with.

It has become a perfect technique to be used at both close and range use.

(Arrows) A fearsome ninjutsu that uses the channels in the enemy's body by countless rotating blades of wind.

Only did this one cuz the other two seem more like authors comments and character appearance description from what I assume. I could look into it again later but here's this for rn.

Oh damn. I'm stupid lmao i meant this
60_1.png
おれは、正々堂々と勝負をする!

クイックマン

エレキマンの能力をうけついだすばやさナンバーワンの美形ロボット。

特殊武器: クイックブーメラン (小型カッターのブーメランをたくさん発射!)

弱点: タイムストッパーに弱い。

I'll play a neat and fair match!

Quickman

The number one most handsome and quick robot who has inherited Electricman's abilities.

Special Weapon: Quick Boomerang (fires many small cutter boomerangs!)

Weaknesses: Against Time Stoppers.

おれは、正々堂々と勝負をする!

クイックマン

エレキマンの能力をうけついだすばやさナンバーワンの美形ロボット。

特殊武器: クイックブーメラン (小型カッターのブーメランをたくさん発射!)

弱点: タイムストッパーに弱い。

I'll play a neat and fair match!

Quickman

The number one most handsome and quick robot who has inherited Electricman's abilities.

Special Weapon: Quick Boomerang (fires many small cutter boomerangs!)

Weaknesses: Against Time Stoppers.
thanks

I can make out some of these but you got another image that's bigger and clearer? Just making sure I can get everything out of this unless someone else has better eyesight than me.
This might help link (download image and then drag to the box) it takes out the words and stuff. 😁👍 but getting a better picture is better just in case

20210619_001145.jpg

Can someone translate this? Sorry if it has already been asked.
海王類を恐怖させるほどの眼光!

シャンクスはかつて、世界一の剣豪と肩を並べたほどの実力を持つ。

通称 "近海の主"という海王類と対峙した時も、「失せろ」の一言で片付けたほどだ。幾度となく過酷な海を渡ってきた大海賊だからこそ、この迫力が出せたのだろう。

いつもふざけている態度にはない、真の実力がみえた一瞬。

Discerning eyes that can terrify the Sea Kings!

Shanks once possessed strength to rival the world's best swordsman.

Even when he met the Sea King known commonly as the "Lord of the Coast", he was able to dismiss it with a single word of "get lost". He was able to create this kind of power due to being a great pirate who has crossed over harsh seas many times.

This was a moment where he demonstrated his true strength not always seen in his playful attitude.

実力 is a bit weird to put for me cuz it means stuff like "(real) ability", "true strength" and some other stuff. I made it simplier to strength or could even be power but it consistently makes Shanks and Mihawk's past rival relationship...consistent.

And np.

Back