• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, but the rule is not "Does there have to be a difference of seven votes?"

Also could clarify more about blowing the bowels... For now I'm leaning towards Vegeta

Vegeta has a move called the "Big Bang Attack".

Meaning it should be Universal in power because it's literally in the name.

And anybody who disagrees otherwise is clearly missing the point of the move.

Nah but fr The Prince of a race that isn't there FRA.

technically it's universal in power now
Precognition for Vegeta when
This. And he should also have Empathetic Manip added to his page.

As he beat the shit out of a 5-year-old Gohan in front of Bulma but she still let him hit.

Last edited:
This. And he should also have Empathetic Manip added to his page.

As he beat the shit out of a 5-year-old Gohan in front of Bulma but she still let him hit.
He was joking with Gohan and trying to lighten the mood after they thought Goku died. then Gohan like a jerk tried to attack him. but he didnt want to hurt gohan so he is just dodges. Then bulma got mad at gohan telling him to leave vegeta alone. he then tries to tell gohan that fighting would end badly but gohan wouldn't listen so vegeta had to incapacitate him so gohan wouldn't hurt anyone, luckily piccolo was there make sure vegeta didn't go too far. What did Vegeta do wrong there?

You didn't fix shit. There are countless examples in real life of women choosing jerks/bad boys over nice men.
So Bulma is just like any other woman.
Oh, Vegeta is beating up a 6-year-old boy. What a nice personality he got.
But it's a character point of Bulma specifically.

She liked General Blue, Yamcha and Zarbon because of their Good Looking bad boy nature.

And while yes there are cases of women choosing bad men over "Nice" men.

There are just as many of them doing the opposite. Enough to the point where it isn't fair to generalise women as a gender that don't know any better.

Also no offence but your comment is kinda giving me Redpill/Blackpill/MGTOW/Incel vibes. So if you're hanging around those places or watching those "How to be an Alpha Male" videos I suggest you Stop.

He was joking with Gohan and trying to lighten the mood after they thought Goku died. then Gohan like a jerk tried to attack him. but he didnt want to hurt gohan so he is just dodges. Then bulma got mad at gohan telling him to leave vegeta alone. he then tries to tell gohan that fighting would end badly but gohan wouldn't listen so vegeta had to incapacitate him so gohan wouldn't hurt anyone, luckily piccolo was there make sure vegeta didn't go too far. What did Vegeta do wrong there?
Please tell me this comment is a joke. And I'm just unable to sense the sarcasm.

no i am 100% serious he is obviously the good guy in that situation how can you guys not see that. Yes I'm kidding
Actually, now that I think of it I am quite Bigoted.

For disrespecting Saiyan culture. After all roughhousing must be common to Saiyans from birth. And the prince of all Saiyans himself decided to allow an Enstranged lower class to experience his lost culture firsthand.

You're right Vegeta is the good guy. I clearly wasn't thinking straight.

But it's a character point of Bulma specifically.

She liked General Blue, Yamcha and Zarbon because of their Good Looking bad boy nature.
It is actually typical female nature. Toriyama must have witnessed it himself in real life that's why he made bulma like this.
And while yes there are cases of women choosing bad men over "Nice" men.

There are just as many of them doing the opposite. Enough to the point where it isn't fair to generalise women as a gender that don't know any better.
Women "choose" nice men only when the bad boy chad dumps them and treats them like shit, and the women usually have hit the wall by that point too. And why do you have quotation marks at the word nice?
Also no offence but your comment is kinda giving me Redpill/Blackpill/MGTOW/Incel vibes. So if you're hanging around those places or watching those "How to be an Alpha Male" videos I suggest you Stop.
Nothing to do with any of this that you are accusing me off. Any man who is not a bluepilled **** and with basic common sense will agree with what I am talking about.
And it is not just DBZ which has these blackpills. Look at the spiderman movies. Would mary jane had given peter parker a chqnce if she didn't knew that peter is spiderman? The answer is a clear NO. She always dated rich and popular high school jocks. Peter was just a nerdy weirdo for her.
I have been a DBZ fan for over 15 years now. And I have just started to realize that Akira Toriyama is a blackpilled incel.

And in case you are wondering how I know this about toriyama.
Toriyama turned videl from a strong independent feminist to a submissive housewife.
He even let a balding ******** ridiculous looking gymcel(spopovich) beat the shit out of her.
I can't believe how based Akira really is!!!

And in case you are wondering how I know this about toriyama.
Toriyama turned videl from a strong independent feminist to a submissive housewife.
He even let a balding ******** ridiculous looking gymcel(spopovich) beat the shit out of her.
I can't believe how based Akira really is!!!
She's the one who chose to go there
Tho he shouldn't have beaten her that much
Gohan is the real submissive breedable person here

Should this thread even count? On one hand, Vegeta AP stomps Tatsumaki by several times. However, Tatsumaki LS stomps him by quadrillions of times, and that's all she needs to completely stomp him. It's a stomp match no matter which way you slice it.

Vegeta gets instantly pinned, but tatsumaki can barely damage him, Vegeta would still be able to attack with energy blasts so he could probably end her if he just shoots omnidirectional attacks constantly, other than that, I think tatsumaki only wins if she yeets him into space but that's very very out of character, so it'll probably be a last resort, I think Vegeta should win before she ends up blasting him into orbit, so I'm voting vegeta for now, but maybe there will be more arguments.
^

Are you implying Tatsumaki throwing a moon at vegeta would harm vegeta, because ya know, Vegeta can blow it up.

Are you implying Tatsumaki throwing a moon at vegeta would harm vegeta, because ya know, Vegeta can blow it up.
I'm implying that he wont have the thought of using omnidirectional attacks when his LS is only class 100 and is getting flattened by an attack the weight of the moon. (TK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back