• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two alien invaders fights each other (Base Momoshiki vs Saiyan Saga Vegeta)

I think you'd be mistaken given he doesn't need it to be a full moon. He can trigger it himself.
Given the Power Ball is very draining as mentioned prior, he'd still be stronger in a scenario with the full moon already out. And Vegeta being able to trigger the form on his own doesn't seem to be a factor given the text, so wouldn't him being better at a full moon night make it such regardless?
or OP can just make it broad daylight for both and render this bit of discussion unnecessary

I still don't see how Vegeta has a supposedly massive H2H advantage that would allow him to instant clap Momoshiki.
Momoshiki isn't bad at H2H whatsoever, he could casually send Naruto flying through a wall without putting in a lot of effort,
he didnt outskill naruto, he caught naruto off guard and kicked him. naruto was perfectly fine. without *********** Naruto, Naruto is exponentially more skilled than this momoshiki. he was throwing hands with a much more skilled opponent.
he even was critiquing Kinshiki while Kinshiki was fighting.
Because Kinshiki wasnt dominating sasuke, this has nothing to do with skill btw
Also, Momoshiki beat Hinata at H2H, idk if y'all forgot that.
Hinata fought both off screen.
Even so, why are we assuming that Momoshiki would even let him get close enough for long enough to use said H2H? When Momoshiki (Base) fought Naruto and Sasuke, he spammed over a dozen Jutsu at them whilst giving them basically 0 time to react.
Jutsu he recently absorbed

The thing with using the Power Ball is that it is very draining. If Momoshiki doesn't give him a moment's notice, he either won't get a chance to use it or will be too drained to activate it.

Standard Battle Assumption allows for characters to be able to access their strongest forms, check the date and time in SBA page, it lets paradoxical things like a moon and sun, night and day, being present in Battlefeild. unless otherwise stated in OP.

Given the Power Ball is very draining as mentioned prior, he'd still be stronger in a scenario with the full moon already out. And Vegeta being able to trigger the form on his own doesn't seem to be a factor given the text, so wouldn't him being better at a full moon night make it such regardless?
or OP can just make it broad daylight for both and render this bit of discussion unnecessary
Even if the Op makes fight the broad daylight, Vegeta in-characters would just fly up to the stratosphere of the planet too look for the moon there, if he starts getting clapped.
Even so, i can't confidentily gauge his ability or chances to do so, if he get beaten or he can go to the stratosphere before being defeated is both things i can't say will happen more often than the other.

Anyway, Vegeta fra for now because oozaru amp.

Even if the Op makes fight the broad daylight, Vegeta in-characters would just fly up to the stratosphere of the planet too look for the moon there, if he starts getting clapped.
Even so, i can't confidentily gauge his ability or chances to do so, if he get beaten or he can go to the stratosphere before being defeated is both things i can't say will happen more often than the other.

Anyway, Vegeta fra for now because oozaru amp.
I think his flight speed is way lower than his other speeds.

Given his foe's rating not clarifying anything specific, I assume it applies all around (correct me if I'm wrong, I know nothing about Naruto), then it's FTL travel vs Supersonic travel, Vegeta ain't getting away unless his foe lets him
But i trought all speed are equalized.

I'll be changing some rules. Restricting great ape isn't allowed so I'll change the setting.

Battle now starts in daytime, so no full moon. Vegeta can use Oozaru but he has to use the power ball. Vegeta immediately turning Great Ape would've been a stomp.

Naruto is exponentially more skilled than this momoshiki.
Except when he wasn't and was very clearly equal to Naruto during the very infamous H2H scene. I've yet to see a statement that says Momoshiki's combat experience is boosted by absorbing Kinshiki, I've only seen y'all make that assumption but there's literally 0 statements supporting this.

Because Kinshiki wasnt dominating sasuke, this has nothing to do with skill btw
That's not why he critiqued Kinshiki, he critiqued Kinshiki because he faltered during combat and let his guard down.
Jutsu he recently absorbed
And Momoshiki doesn't have his own Jutsu? Also, I highly doubt Vegeta wouldn't use any types of Ki Blasts whatsoever himself. The moment he does that Momoshiki can reflect them to a ridiculous degree and create a rain of autonomous flying giant powered up ki blasts + his own Jutsu.

Also, are you all forgetting that even if Vegeta somehow does destroy Momoshiki's body, he can just put a Karma on Vegeta and erase Vegeta from existence that way?

Back