• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image1.webp

image0.webp

POV: You are Vegeta

No but what’s stopping her from immobilizing and crushing him

Oh god I just thought of Vegeta saibamaning her, that would be so messed up lol.

Man it really does depend on whether Tats TK's him or not.

Tatsumaki destroys. She primarily uses TK, and her Vegeta's LS is 0.000000000000002% of heres he gets one shot. Speed is equal, so she could dodge all of his attacks. She also has dura neg.

Went through Tatsumaki’s battles to find out which tactic is more in-character for her: throwing debris at opponents or directly using her Telekinesis on them.
More often not Tatsumaki will use her power directly on opponents, telekinetically grabbing them to throw them around, immobilize and/or crush them. Factoring in the gap in Lifting Strength (Tatsumaki is 4.624 Quadrillion times stronger, this nearly being the gap between the mass of a cargo ship and the weight of the moon) once she gets a hold of Vegeta it’s pretty much game over, he’d be totally paralyzed. Vegeta can win with just two or three hits but he’d need to be able to actually control his body in order to attack.

She also has durability negation via being able to damage opponents on a cellular level

Voting Tatsumaki

What's stopping Vegeta from Blinking her to death with Kiai when he gets stuck or just using an Explosive Wave?
She TKs him first with Class Z LS. Granted, it's the only thing she can really do here as if she tries anything else, she gets stomped

Vegeta gets instantly pinned, but tatsumaki can barely damage him, Vegeta would still be able to attack with energy blasts so he could probably end her if he just shoots omnidirectional attacks constantly, other than that, I think tatsumaki only wins if she yeets him into space but that's very very out of character, so it'll probably be a last resort, I think Vegeta should win before she ends up blasting him into orbit, so I'm voting vegeta for now, but maybe there will be more arguments.

It depends on Vegeta's opener. If he goes for that melee he dies due to Tatsumaki's Class Z LS. But if he keeps his distance and spam long range attacks. There's only so much Tatsumaki can do to evade and deflect before she gets overwhelmed by Vegeta's superior AP

It depends on Vegeta's opener. If he goes for that melee he dies due to Tatsumaki's Class Z LS. But if he keeps his distance and spam long range attacks. There's only so much Tatsumaki can do to evade and deflect before she gets overwhelmed by Vegeta's superior AP
vegeta can still attack even if he's pinned by TK, he can release his energy omnidirectionally, like he did in his fight with the Z fighters or in the fight with Goku kaioken 3x.

Tbh, we need to examine his personality even more
Against fodders like saibamem, he just blows away their insides
Against fodders like apple, he beats then explodes them with his fingers
against people he knowe and are fodder, he uses his amazing quotes and beats them
Against strong people like goku, he derails the fight
Against frieza he starts going ape shit
She's a fodder [he has his scooter right?], he doesn't know her, and she looks harmless, thus 8/10 he will do dirty fire works
I'm leaning to vegeta or even voting for him

against people he knowe and are fodder, he uses his amazing quotes and beats them
She's a fodder [he has his scooter right?], he doesn't know her, and she looks harmless, thus 8/10 he will do dirty fire works
That's a very good point, he may give her the cui treatment and end up blowing her.
...I should probably rephrase that.

Good point, that kinda makes my reasoning for incon moot, so I'm voting Vegeta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back