• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nintendo vs Microsoft (GRACE)

Bump

Just realized that the green birb claimed he was Omnipresent yet could not stop Jon from playing Nuts and Bolts.. Which means LOG's Plot Manipulaton is taking into A HUGE effect. In fact, once Jon played it, he was trapped and can no longer free himself from the absolute torture.

DaBigP said:
Quick question: how does LOG activate his Plot manip (like is it through a hand gesture or thought based?) And how willing is he to use Power null in character?
Game doesn't go into much detail, but he does it on a whim, so probably thought based.

Then that sorta makes some of his PSI abilities muda then, except for maybe Rockin, Flash, and Hypnosis.

Also, why hasn't LOG gone up against Monika.

Cause no one uses Banjo Kazooie characters

Being serious, iirc Monika can act after being erased from existence, so she'd probably win with ease

Because no one likes old games these days, which is why Mother 3 doesn't exist

That's true, and the fact that she has Resistance to Plot Manipulaton (Which I sorta forgot about). So heck me then.

GyroNutz said:
Alright, I said I'd respond to this, sorry it took me so long.
I take it this passive hax has only come into play to defend Ness, since it's his protection. However, LoG's plot manipulation can change the plot itself so that Ness doesn't exist.

...Trouble is, TotU will change his fate back so that he does exist.

So I'm thinking this will be an eternal stalemate between LoG and TotU, making Ness exist and not exist over and over again.
@Jimboy @Violetvoid mind responding to this?

With all respect, I'm not sure if you're blindly voting or there's something horribly wrong with my reasoning that I'm missing. If there is, please don't just ignore it.

Eh idk, it's up to you. It's just annoying when people vote without (presumably) looking at the reasoning for both sides

Back