• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EarthBound: 11-A for anyo- nah, still a downgrade of God Tiers but a good one instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I am a little unsure about, I know it leads to three keys but maybe "At least 2-C, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A"? I know that's a bit clunky tho

That I am a little unsure about, I know it leads to three keys but maybe "At least 2-C, likely 2-B, possibly 2-A"? I know that's a bit clunky tho
That's quite why I don't want this kind of compromise, because it leads to clusters like this. It's canon or is not, simple as that.

I'm for to discard 2-A for being safer tho.

That's quite why I don't want this kind of compromise, because it leads to clusters like this. It's canon or is not, simple as that.

I'm for to discard 2-A for being safer tho.
In that case I'd agree, being given free grounds to do whatever you write isn't necessarily the same as being canon- Heck it's as non-canon as it gets, if Itoi had supervision it'd have been better but this is just him telling the mangaka his blessing, which isn't really the same thing.

The Mother 3 ending is just player talking, not really interacting if i recall.

edit: Sorry if i am wrong.

Last edited:
The Mother 3 ending is just player talking, not really interacting if i recall.

Hey, everybody! PLAYER is over here and doing just fine!

PLAYER, Lucas said he wanted to meet you!

Stop stepping on me! Even mole crickets are living creatures, you know!

Who poked you in the back, guess who? Incidentally, I'm Wess.

You touched something rolling around. The rolling thing wobbles with glee.

These are just some of the statements in the ending.

EDIT: You can see these from yourself in the script.

So what are the staff conclusions here so far?

Okay. Thank you for the reply. What has been accepted can probably be applied then.

Okay. I will handle it. Tell us here when you are done.

Since the relevant character profile pages are not tier 1 anymore and not very controversial, it seems unnecessary to lock them again.

I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back