• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nihilus stands there against your fave verses.

If Yhwach's reiatsu can cover Hueco Mundo, The World of the Living, and Soul Society, wouldn't that be multi planetary?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
  • If Jessica Sorrow and Merlin Satanspawn aren't currently awake, the Walking Man is out of town, and John doesn't have any time to prepare at all, then he actually makes it decently far if he starts off in the Nightside. Eventually though, the Nightside's major players are going to see him destroying their territory and lay a genuine, no-holds-barrred beatdown on his ass.
Amending this now that John's soul protection/resistance has been upgraded. He stops Nihilus quite comfortably now.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Oxenfree: Yeets most of the cast, then proceeds to get yeeted himself by The Sunke who have grown tired of observing him just stand there for nigh-infinite timelines.
Reading the summary of that is extremely interesting

Can you tell me more on my wall?

Castlevania: Don't they have universal resistances or something? anyway since type 1 abstracts exists, big no

Drake of the 99 Dragons: Wait he doesn't resist soul hax? That means the Spirit Lord Supreme just stands their

JJBA: It was said above why he doesn't (also Beyond is just unaffected by him standing due to being Low 1-C)

Transformers: Tier 1 characters say hi

Godzilla: Anime Ghidorah says hi

BakiHanma18 said:
If Yhwach's reiatsu can cover Hueco Mundo, The World of the Living, and Soul Society, wouldn't that be multi planetary?
Nothing implies that Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are entire planet-sized spaces themselves, as far as I'm aware. And if they were, no, that wouldn't surpass Nihilus' abilities and resistances, because Nihilus was able to soul/mindhax multiple Jedi with planet-level defenses themselves along with his feat.

A Stoned Orc said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Nothing implies that Soul Society and Hueco Mundo are entire planet-sized spaces themselves, as far as I'm aware. And if they were, no, that wouldn't surpass Nihilus' abilities and resistances, because Nihilus was able to soul/mindhax multiple Jedi with planet-level defenses themselves along with his feat.
Can't speak to Hueco Mundo, but SS is a direct mirror to the Living World and hosts everyone that's ever died (that isn't currently reincarnated into a living human, so everyone that's ever lived minus the number of people currently alive), so I believe it's at least 2 planets worth. As far as Nihilius's resistance, I understand. I suppose only Yhwach with the Almighty and the Soul King in his prime can beat Nihilius

More or less. Nihilus would just eat Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. Wandenreich, too. A place composed of pure spirit energy? His existence anywhere outside of Bleach's Earth would passively eat reality itself.

Never disagreed with that. Was simply stating a fact. Nihilus would solo the rest of the Bleach verse, and likely devour most of Hueco Mundo and Soul Society/Wandenreich before Yhwach/Prime Soul King ever intervened, is what I'm saying.

A Stoned Orc said:
Never disagreed with that. Was simply stating a fact. Nihilus would solo the rest of the Bleach verse, and likely devour most of Hueco Mundo and Soul Society/Wandenreich before Yhwach/Prime Soul King ever intervened, is what I'm saying.
Couldn't Jugram stand a chance with passive Causality and Luck manip?

Minecraft: Mindhax doesn't work on Steve because higher-D mind but deathhax definitely works. The Player eventually gets pissed and sets it to Peaceful.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo!: He can't affect the devil's true self in hell so it's probably inconclusive.

Puella Magi Verse: Gets stomped by the god tiers and UKG. Less sure about the things like the AoC and the Rumors.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni: The weak pieces get rekt, but the witches and people in the high layers laugh at his existence.

BakiHanma18 said:
A Stoned Orc said:
Couldn't Jugram stand a chance with passive Causality and Luck manip?
Unlikely? Jugram's causality manip is extremely limited and only reverses damage done to him back onto the attacker, and he doesn't have luck manipulation.

Considering Nihilus at his core is a wound in the Force, attempting to rebound the effects of that wound back unto itself would just be trying to subtract zero from...zero. And since his power isn't similar at all to a Shinigami's bankai or Arrancar's Resurrecion, it can't be stolen with the Medallions. The most likely course is that Nihilus passively haxes Haschwalth into oblivion.

Uryu could potentially use the Antithesis and take over Nihilus' power that way, by swapping his physical state with that of Nihilus as a wound in the Force, but then Uryu would become just as maddened and hunger-stricken as Nihilus himself, and most likely become a new Nihilus in the process.

The potential for a lightsaber duel between Nihilus and Uryu (using a Seele Schneider as a lightsaber) is pretty entertaining, though...maybe some other Sith Lord or Jedi Knight, could be put up against Uryu for that.

Really? That's odd, considering his whole shtick is about bad luck and good luck... that might require a revision

Rip Jugram

I can see that if Uryu doesn't just immediately get passive MH GG

OML I need this ovo

Back