• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Definite Proof (as using actual in text statements and feats) Darth Plagueis is NOT tier 5B (likely much higher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ByAsura

LOL The only person using emotions is you, since clearly your illogical enough to label emotions on someone else at this point XD.

LMFAO The reason i made that comparison is because

That comparison was 100% accurate, even though the truth hurted.

Because here is the thing

Quantum mechanics is not the study of just our universe

Quantum Mechanics is the study of information in general
therefor to claim it doesn't apply to star wars.... Would be equivelant to claiming "we are thinking of a universe, we can't think of" LOLOLOL....

Sooooo, Essentially what you just claimed in your comment would require you not to be able to think about the idea of star wars..... AAAND, Omg look at you already thinking about star wars dubunking yourself once again just with your own existence 😂😂ƒñú.

Next time actually have knowledge of the subjects you are talking about instead, of spouting around like a headless chicken.... Claiming non existent debunks do to them being based on non cannon source's, unreliable source's, and your mentality of thinking you can bend the reality and definitions of things.

GG

You lost this debate once you started tryna formulate reason out of nothing (or at least no reliable sources)....

M8 this isn't a debate of religion, this is a debate of facts therefor following scientific method is necissary......

It is created by tracing brain nueral path ways energy signiture by finding which axon is sent info through and etc...

I know that that's how it was found. I'm actually familiar with the science at hand.

Of course it breaks down to 3 dimensional once you actually full on think though, this is only when the brain is in it's vacuum state

Your neural path ways do not break down from higher-dimensional into lower-dimensional when you think. Your brain does not have a "vacuum state". This is pseudoscience, and if you'd notice, the article and file you linked include none of this pseudoscience.

If it were to "break down" as you say, then your brain would have to lose almost all of its neurons as soon as it starts thinking, which is bonkers.

I'd also like to stress that the articles talk about dimensionality in terms of graph theory, not in terms of physical spatio-temporal dimensions.

This still used scientific method, and it never claims this effect of these informational substructures applies to the brain....

That article used the scientific method. You took those scientific results and extrapolated wild claims that it never made. This is pseudoscience.

Quantum mechanics is not the study of just our universe. Quantum Mechanics is the study of information in general

Quantum mechanics is a theory looking at the physical mechanics of our universe. Part of that physical mechanics does include information, but it's still a theory that applies to our universe, and may not be applicable within all fictional verses.

LMFAO Vacuum state means "In quantum field theory, the quantum vacuum state (also called the quantum vacuum or vacuum state) is the quantum state with the lowest possible energy."

soooo more deactivated areas of brain = vacuum state.... Soooo, Yes it does exist just in a meta stable state, not a perfect state.... Use your brain for understanding next time

Also these wild claims

aren't claims it's called science

See i can clearly tell you don't know ****

WHY?

Well let me give you an update to how science works

First thing you need to understand is special relativity

And now all i can say is welcome to the realm of the minowalski spaces https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minkowski_space

A minowalski space is a space representing the relative perspective of such users within general relativity creating a past and future lightcone

NOW What happens when you add multiple observerse well now we have a relative spacetime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii-KBKSODek

and in reality most of the time when other observers observe eachother it seems clear in your relative perspective that they are moving at beyond the speed of light do to not applying to the 45 degree angle how do we solve this???

Welcome to complex numbers, imaginary and real numbers

These are results of spacetime graphs predictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNokxFaAAg

They are essentially the other observerse percieved location in spacetime

Soooo Imaginary numbers are just different illusions created by spacetime and different relative views within it

WHAT can we take away from all of this.... Do to relativity playing a huge effect in things this implies your relative position undergoes a type of fourier transform called a "laplace transform" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2y7n6jw5d0&list=PLIQsj-TfQLN3yeMHWnGrVTxM09gM8k1pZ&index=11&t=0s and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r18Gi8lSkfM&list=PLIQsj-TfQLN3yeMHWnGrVTxM09gM8k1pZ&index=1

This is a euler's type transformation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAir4vcxRPU&list=PLIQsj-TfQLN3yeMHWnGrVTxM09gM8k1pZ&index=3

in fact this laplace transformation is essentially close to the same as the gamma via factorial functions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXp1VgFWbKc&list=PLIQsj-TfQLN3yeMHWnGrVTxM09gM8k1pZ&index=5

Therefor we can comfirm different relative positions = imaginary numbers

Which all combine to make complex systems

These don't just imply higher dimensions then the normal assumed 4, to consider all imaginary dimensions, but allows us to properly extend our spacetime diagram https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YFrISfN7jo

Therefor YES it can 100% apply to other verses and is necissary in order for us to have the capability of even thinking

CONCLUSION: I never implied a mistical connection, you just ignored what i said.....

Do to such euler type equations we can comfirm an imaginary access is NECISSARY for relativity

This means a 5th dimension and extended spacetime diagram is ALSO necissary... Leading to the existence of other realities and all possible realities including the one in star wars....

But, Do to this relative scaling factor is the ONLY reason we are capable of understanding star wars.... Because, Through this function and with how our brain is able to understand it through math, this allows us to envision any possible information space that exists.... Therefor saying it CAN'T apply to science, is regecting the nature of special relativity, general relativity, quantum mechanics, ignoring the nature of math, and ignoring the human brains capability of functioning said space....

Your essentially implying we can't even think about star wars via regecting all of sceince and math

LOL THAT is what we call religion, which also is technically psuedo science, since you just applied your own headlogic to deny the existence of relativity......

CONCLUSION: #1 Clearly you don't know **** about science and math, and your just claiming you do for your non existent viability of the say in the matter, which means you applying ignorance and opinion to a situation that is fact, seems kinda hypocritical, especiall for all of the speaking i just comfirmed that you done out of your ass... XD Just sayin

1. 2: YES Fictions can be applied because information in general is what dictates reality and the probablistic nature of it, soooo to ignore it would be saying star wars can't apply to judgement or the thought of human, which on the smallest of scales is built by probability based material which applies to this info i just explained LMFAO...
  1. 3: You clearly your trying to convince others of your opinion based on no education of said topics, or very noticeably ignored education of said topics.... This means your arugment isn't fact reliant anymore, therefor your arugments are against vs battle's terms of service....
Aaaaand, The only evidence you have against me is an appeal to the stone fallacy.... Sooo, I recommend you to shush... Unless you want me to report you for said over use of violations. Just sayin.... You can't just walk around like a headless chicken just to be debunked by even simple school courses base principles...

Jesus Christ this is a lot to dig into.

• A vacuum state is the lowest possible energy that space can hold. A brain never reaches that state because matter existing in a space puts that space at above the vacuum state. You're applying a term from physics in a way that no scientist applies it.
  • Also, notice how you've completely ditched your claim of the brain having a higher dimensionality in its vacuum state, to merely retreating to defending using the term "vacuum state"
  • Your summary of special relativity was mostly fine until you said that multiple relative observers see each other as moving faster than the speed of light. This never happens in reality, time and space dilation exist to account for this.
  • I'm not sure that imaginary numbers are required to account for that. I'm on my phone and will have to look into your video later. But it seems really weird to say that imaginary numbers are illusions. They're man-made constructs, but so are all numbers, and they exist as useful tools for explaining the real world, like all numbers. I don't get why you're separating them here.
  • I'm pretty sure it's true that you use a Fourier transform to switch between observer' perspectives, but I have no idea how you linked that to "relative positions =imaginary numbers". Could you explain that link to me?
  • How does that imply higher dimensions?
  • What are "imaginary dimensions" as you define them and why do they need to be considered? Again, because I'm on mobile I can't check that link just yet.
  • That "therefore" there doesn't connect those thoughts at all. Even if I gave you that special relativity implies imaginary dimensions (which I don't grant you), that does not make quantum physics automatically apply to every fictional verse.
  • I never said you implied a mystical connection. I said you used pseudoscience.
  • What do you mean by an imaginary access being necessary for relativity?
  • A fifth dimension does not require the existence of other realities and all possible realities. You also cannot know that Star Wars is a possible reality.
  • Why is the fact that observers have different perspective the only reason that we can understand Star Wars?
  • We can envision information spaces that can't exist, and depending on what you mean by "envision" we can't even envision all possible information spaces that exist.
  • How is not applying quantum mechanics to Star Wars rejecting the nature of physics, math, and the human brain?
  • We can think about Star Wars. That doesn't mean that the author wrote the story to include Quantum Mechanics.
  • Hey I do know shit about science and maths, that's pretty mean. I never claimed you don't know science or math. You know it, but you build unfounded things on top of it.
  • How am I applying ignorance and opinion here?
  • Information dictates reality =/= we should apply our physics to every fictional universe. You're asserting otherwise without sound logic to back it up.
  • Again another personal attack claiming I have no knowledge yet you haven't shown me any facts I've stated that we're wring...
  • If you think my argument is against the rules please report me. I can link the rule violation reports thread if you need me to.
  • I have given evidence against you. I have pointed out things you've said that weren't substantiated by your sources, yet you just ignored those points and went on a tirade about something else (jumping from quantum mechanics to special relativity,, two incompatible theories).
  • I've done much more than appeal to stone. I've pointed out the incorrect things you've said, and the incorrect conclusions they lead to. Yet your only response to those criticisms is vaguely calling me uninformed and accusing me of fallacies, instead of directly approaching my arguments.
Well, tbat's My response. If there's any weird word choices; blame autocorrect. Sorry again that I couldn't watch the videos, I'll look into them when I get home.

You said our egos wouldn't allow us to accept your arguments. That's what I was responding to. You've just proved me right and dug yourself into a deeper hole with this comment.

It's not true, nothing you've ever said on this thread is true.

I didn't say quantum mechanics didn't exist in the Star Wars universe, I was talking about higher dimensional physics. The world of Star Wars and our's clearly have very different physics. Maybe if you actually listened to my points instead of hearing what you want to hear you'd get this.

I've already told you Dark Empire is Legends canon, same as Plagueis, and Qawsedf showed you directly. If anything, you've given non-canon sources, such as Tag & and Bink.

I've shown you why the feat didn't even happen and how it's out of context.

Genuinely what the hell are you talking about? Nobody can understand half of what you're saying.

Dacreepinshadow said:
Aaaaand, The only evidence you have against me is an appeal to the stone fallacy.... Sooo, I recommend you to shush... Unless you want me to report you for said over use of violations. Just sayin.... You can't just walk around like a headless chicken just to be debunked by even simple school courses base principles...
You know, you've also said stuff that can get you reported. In fact, you've said it in this very same sentence. So I recommend you stop behaving like you're better than everyone else and stop spouting your same debunked points. Also, Aagnaa has been far more respectful than either you or I have been in this thread.

@Agnaa

"Also, notice how you've completely ditched your claim of the brain having a higher dimensionality in its vacuum state, to merely retreating to defending using the term "vacuum state"

I already said my reasoning in

The 6th comment up from here says "A brain in a calm state in essentially it's own "vacuum" state.... It's a classic example of the brains limited information structure aka the real component applying to an imaginary component, which creates well.... Never ending fractals showing all possible probability states as a direct result of laplace transformation

watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2y7n6jw5d0&list=PLIQsj-TfQLN3yeMHWnGrVTxM09gM8k1pZ&index=10 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_u18uFEoN0&list=PLIQsj-TfQLN3yeMHWnGrVTxM09gM8k1pZ&index=8

to actually understand crap"

Soooo, I didn't change points, you just ignored me and was hyperfixated on 1 thing rather then the whole point like a BOT

"A vacuum state is the lowest possible energy that space can hold. A brain never reaches that state because matter existing in a space puts that space at above the vacuum state"

There is a thing called relativity

"Your summary of special relativity was mostly fine until you said that multiple relative observers see each other as moving faster than the speed of light. This never happens in reality, time and space dilation exist to account for this."

I'm saying within a euclidian perspective, aka seeing this spacetime minowalksi as a whole as you claim we need LMFAO... It's actually the reason there is faster then light illusions with diagonal moving angles for photons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlpiV4suBNA

"What do you mean by an imaginary access being necessary for relativity?" "What are "imaginary dimensions" as you define them and why do they need to be considered? Again, because I'm on mobile I can't check that link just yet." .... Once again this is a result of un observance and ignorance debunking your said knowledge LMFAO, i already said "Therefor we can comfirm different relative positions = imaginary numbers", this means imaginary dimensions is a result from the illusion of space created by spacetime dialation, and even more likely looking at different relative components.

"I never said you implied a mystical connection. I said you used pseudoscience."

ahem ahem do you even know what psuedoscience means???

"I'm pretty sure it's true that you use a Fourier transform to switch between observer' perspectives, but I have no idea how you linked that to "relative positions =imaginary numbers". Could you explain that link to me?"

LOL I thought you knew ****, XD it's called a factorial function.

"That "therefore" there doesn't connect those thoughts at all. Even if I gave you that special relativity implies imaginary dimensions (which I don't grant you), that does not make quantum physics automatically apply to every fictional verse."

Once again the mere act of you thinking about it just debunked you LMFAO, saying "it doesn't apply to fictional verse" is essentially you saying that you can't even think about it but okie. Also "(which i don't grant you)" and with the mere fact i just debunked you even with simple school courses says alot about your big ego LMFAO. You clearly don't know ****

"How does that imply higher dimensions?" "A fifth dimension does not require the existence of other realities and all possible realities. You also cannot know that Star Wars is a possible reality."

It's called spacetime diagrams, which are needed for wormholes (which are comfirmed to exist in a lesser form known as quantum entanglement) but okie....

"We can envision information spaces that can't exist, and depending on what you mean by "envision" we can't even envision all possible information spaces that exist."

Not all at once, but we can access/understand all possibilities one by one, using the base maths, LMFAO how do you think we calculate quantum mechanical probabilities

"Again another personal attack claiming I have no knowledge yet you haven't shown me any facts I've stated that we're wring..."

• looks up see's bunch of math* Stop playing dumb and ignoring for no reason XD, at least i listen to you
"If you think my argument is against the rules please report me. I can link the rule violation reports thread if you need me to." It's mainly a formatting violation

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/VS_Battles_Wiki#Members "Valid reasons for contributions and power-scaling should be displayed, and if possible, calculation links for feats."

"I have given evidence against you. I have pointed out things you've said that weren't substantiated by your sources, yet you just ignored those points and went on a tirade about something else (jumping from quantum mechanics to special relativity,, two incompatible theories)."

Uuum Yeeeeeeah once again ignorance and more ignorance read up on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdS/CFT_correspondence and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bekenstein_bound

Soooo, Yes they are compatible, just only at information limits like black holes, wormholes/quantum entanglements, and holographic bounds like the one presented by the minowalski spacetime diagrams.

"I've done much more than appeal to stone. I've pointed out the incorrect things you've said, and the incorrect conclusions they lead to. Yet your only response to those criticisms is vaguely calling me uninformed and accusing me of fallacies, instead of directly approaching my arguments." Because, The reasoning behind your arugments is based on arugment from ignorance, base rate fallacies, straw man fallacies and quoting out of context fallacies (ignoring and misrepresenting arugments based on your non existent "knowledge"),

"Again another personal attack claiming I have no knowledge yet you haven't shown me any facts I've stated that we're wring..."

Of Course imma be harsh if you pretend to have authority based on having knowledge when in reality you never had knowledge in the first place it's called a false authority fallacy, and is quite and egotistical jerk move down to the fundementals. Soooo, Yes i will smack you hard with a mathbooks worth of info if i need to and make fun of you if you use hypocritical, egotistical, illogical, and bias reasoning... Just sayin.

"Information dictates reality =/= we should apply our physics to every fictional universe. You're asserting otherwise without sound logic to back it up."

Ahem Ahem Then how are you thinking about the fictional verse?? The answer is there is NO way you can, unless information truly dictates reality which includes quantum entanglement and minowalski derived holographic principles.

"How am I applying ignorance and opinion here?"

• Claims Knowledge in area*
  • Gets debunked with basic school courses proving no knowledge exists*
  • Ignores most things that are said and apparently makes no logical connection cause of ignornce in underlying maths*
  • asks where ignorance, bias, and likely opinion comes from*
LOLOLOLOL That is a hard facepalm right there 😂😂ƒñú

"Hey I do know shit about science and maths, that's pretty mean. I never claimed you don't know science or math. You know it, but you build unfounded things on top of it."

Gets debunked by basic relativity school courses, LMFAO yeeeeah that classifies as not knowing ****. And, I am being mean because using False Authority against others in debates is not ok...

It's equivelant to me being a fake doctor and messing up someones surgery and asking why others are being mean to you LOL

"We can think about Star Wars. That doesn't mean that the author wrote the story to include Quantum Mechanics."

They don't include it, but the mere idea of it is created by it in the first place soooooo.... This kinda forces a basic information connection.... Saying an author doesn't include it, is like me saying "the universe doesn't directly dictate the true speed of light, and it is only based on minor variables, therefor the speed of light doesn't exist" lmfao... It's pretty easy to see were the problem is in this type of arugment

"How is not applying quantum mechanics to Star Wars rejecting the nature of physics, math, and the human brain?"

Because, Physics, math, and the human brains biology is what allows you to think about the verse in the first place.... The idea of abstracta actually is bassically the same thing definition wise to higher dimensions and information spaces... .Sooo, We can't use abstracta and information to deny the existence of information LOL.

CONCLUSION: Eh m8 if your gonna go around pretending shit and using it against others you will get the logical and social backhand.... It's the golden social rule, treat others how you want to be treated, LMFAO you want me pretending i am an co author of star wars just to try to debunk you??? I think not LOLOLOL, sooo don't pretend you have knowledge in physics when you don't even know the basics of special relativity, and probability wavefunctions.

And, Yes i have listened to you.... AAAAND, That's the reasoning i pointed out fallacies, because i'm sorry if your gonna pretend knowledge when there is non even down to the basics, this clearly is an arugment of ignorance fallacy, which lead to many many other fallacies coming apparent, soooo when i nailed you i wanted to make these fallacies deriving from this one basic issue be noticed..... Since, Once again if your gonna claim fake shit, imma hit you with the effects this fake shit has. Since it is an honestly illogical and quite a rude way of approaching things especially when talking to others like me who actually grinded for 9+ years to understand most of this crap, just to end up having a debate be shat on by someone who doesn't even know even there fundementals.

This is why i have been an asshole to both you and asura, because your walking into an arugment essentially spouting random **** out yo ass, just because the sheer ignorance. Welcome to social life and debating boiii's....

@ByAsura

I said your "ego of reality"

LMFAO An "ego of reality" is what gives you the sense of being you, rather then not existing.... Soooo, Yeeeeahh i recommend you to search up what ego disolution aka ego death is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death

Everyone has there own "ego of reality" defining who we are, even me... And, Even the least normal ego filled people....

If we didn't have an ego we would not be coming up with religions to cope with death, because we would already be used to feeling non existant, part of everything, dwarfed, insignificant to the face of creation to rediculous extents and etc....

Ego a lot of times is misleading cause the dictionary fails to capture the full essence of what it actually is LOL

I was referring to your "ego of reality" which is essentially your beliefes of reality... And, These beliefs support the idea of abstracta (the idea of what something is or how this fictional something exists) being beyond thought.... But, Here is the thing by definition there is no difference between higher dimensions which are created by holographic information spaces, and abstracta definition wise, soooo i mean the though process is very counter intuitive to your initial idea of it.... Bassically, I'm saying your initial biological perseption of nature seems to be to strong to realize this correlation.

Therefor this is more of a failure to understand the underlying idea of things and jumping, to emotional only assumption oriented thoughts first

You need to actually understand the meaning behind the definitions you or others are talking about before you even talk, or this BS happens LOLOLOLOL

"Nothing you have ever said in this thread is true"

Looks up at basic special relativity that i linked it to and quantum mechanical holographic informations spaces... .LOLOLOL I See math dictating it is the case, which is supported by the scientific method so idk what your on rn LMFAO.

"I didn't say quantum mechanics didn't exist in the Star Wars universe, I was talking about higher dimensional physics. The world of Star Wars and our's clearly have very different physics. Maybe if you actually listened to my points instead of hearing what you want to hear you'd get this."

The thing you don't realize is most of reality is illusion based and holographic based, which means the mere idea of relativity in star wars already comfirms it and relativity IS comfirmed to be connected to quantum mechanics via the holographic principle sooooo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle.... Unless you wanna pretend there is no contant for speed of light in star wars "which clearly there is for different hyperdrives to have different warp speeds"

LMFAO Why do you think some scientists just stick with quantum mechanics instead of going with string theory and stuff.... The main reason why is cause reality is fine by itself already without needing that.....

The assumption that there is a higher dimensional object dictating things because gravity on the quantum scale fails, is like me jumping the 2nd goalposts before covering the first which focus's on the scientific method and the only thing that connect them aka black holes.

"I've already told you Dark Empire is Legends canon, same as Plagueis, and Qawsedf showed you directly. If anything, you've given non-canon sources, such as Tag & and Bink."

Based on what??? Black Horse comics is the company that made dark empire, which essentially just sold disney all comic rights which implies black horse comics material including dark empire is non cannon unless disney states otherwise.

Yeeeeah this is a situation where you really need to understand the true definitions of what your talking about once again

"I've shown you why the feat didn't even happen and how it's out of context."

Based on lack of knowledge of special relativity basics, and probability basics... LOLOLOL You can't debunk a fact with ignorance m8

YOU DON'T MAKE THE DANG DICTIONARY GROW UP, you big man brat, the world doesn't revolve around you... We need to work together speaking, and having a lack of understanding of basic english and math to misrepresent oppennets arugments, is NOT how you work together.

"Genuinely what the hell are you talking about? Nobody can understand half of what you're saying."

Because, You clearly never paid attention to your math classes, and ain't trying to even click on links i sent which will teach you said math.

"You know, you've also said stuff that can get you reported. In fact, you've said it in this very same sentence. So I recommend you stop behaving like you're better than everyone else and stop spouting your same debunked points. Also, Aagnaa has been far more respectful than either you or I have been in this thread."

Ahem Ahem Everything is relative... XD

Look at it in my shoes... If you were like me and grinded physics for 9+ years, and had a bunch of people sh** on a conversation, claiming they have authority over said subject and using claims to shove shove words down your throat.... ALL happening having them shove words down your throar BASED ON THERE OWN FALSE AUTHORITY, do to ignorance of said subjects...

Would you be a happy camper if you were in my shoes...

In fact the answer is NO!!!

No one would

Soooo, Running around claiming you can shove words down others throats mis representing oppenents arugments, just because you don't understand the other oppenents arugment, using non cannon source, and a lack of understanding of basic math and english, to approach said arugement is actually just as if not more rude...

Why???

Well #1 i ain't the one running around starting shit in others thread based on ignorance, and #2 i actually have listened to every arugment y'all has thrown at me... And, Even though i debunked most in a purely mathmatical sense, it doesn't mean there is no debunk preasent, therefor when looking at it from an actually understanding perspective perspecive of what the **** this shit is that we are talking about makes it more appear like y'all are taking on a "i can ignore, you but you can't ignore me or my feelings get's hurt mentality" once again this is your low maturity getting in the way GROW UP

If you actually look in the thread the only time i hit people with fallacies or disrespectful crap is when people start thinking there thought are above the laws of physics.... Which, Is when it is direspectful towards me, because it's equivelant to me playing chess with you and instead of you using a chess board, you poop on it and break it in half....

Like i ain't gonna play innocent victem like y'all cause i admit, i was disrespectful and violated repsect, but at least i HAD A DAMN REASON why countering already existing disrespect unlike y'all (remember golden rule of socializing is treat others how you want to be treated, soooo i'm hitting you with disrepect from the opposite end of what your doing, in an actually logically structured route instead of using ignorance, ignoring other, not trying to learn at all from others....).

Who are clearly ignoring key points that i said within my arugments, and playing victim if i sound like i'm doing the same back based on lack of knowledge of the true meaning behind words, and ignorance cause of already existing mathmatical debunks that went over y'alls heads...

Also it's clear y'all don't have a reason, cause if this REALLY was that importent you at least would try to have a knowledge if not look into the knowledge of these basic maths and defintions... Which is purely where my debunks are coming from

This plus the fact you kinda came to my thread unprepaired and closed minded in the first place makes it clear, of the reasoning why your still here being this way ... The clear up front answer is there is no reasononing, and a moderator would likely realize that if he actually tried to learn unlike y'all.... Just saying

2 words for y'all children

GROW UP

Your embarrasing yourselves

Your litterally destroying the purpose of what death battle and vs battle's is about in the first place.... This reason your destroying is LEARNING

This death battle page encourages and want's you to go off some line of logic for this reasoning

Not to spoute off opinions and ignore others based on your ignorance

😂😂😂ƒñú

Jeeesh People nowdays are wimps

They are soooo focused on how there seen by others

That they forget to pay attention to the important lessons and learning in life, which is what gives life meaning

Here is a tip of advice for y'all.... If you wanna get along with alot of people, and if you SOOOOO clearly are worried about what me and others say about you.....

Just learn then to not care what others think about you....

Do you need help???

It's hard to learn and go through life without others.... Soooo even though i find your approach in things disrepectful, it really doesn't mean you as a person is disrespectful (in fact your probably a nice guy)....

Soooooo

Knowing, You are willing to this extent i am kindly offering help. Do you need any??? 😀😁ƒÿ£

Like yes i will speak my point of view and if i find someone else's route of approaching things disrepectful, i will be disrepectful back...

But, It doesn't mean we aren't human... The traits that distinguish us from other species IS our ego that defines reality, complex communication, our logical thought process, and ability to go against evolutionary adaptations such as emotions...

Soooo, Legit beyond this conversation i don't got anything against you...

We are HUMAN, not ape....

We either drop this.... You actually learn what the hell i'm talking about to understand my side of things, sooo we can talk logically like humans.... I'm getting tired of this unnesisary bull**** brought up for no reason at all, and contuied for no reason at all, without making logical progress like we are supposed to.

Your choice

I'm a simple man i think of everything in a purely logical stance, i try to reason with others for legit days to weeks, and if i disrespect someone for reasons i claim responsibility were responsibility is due....

It is best to do the same of the above, and avoid conversations you don't understand, for your own mental health.....

I'm leaving it all up in the air for you now, cause now your trying to extend this to more personal levels by the seems of it with how your talking, which is a no go for me. This is why it is all

Your choice

Good luck deciding 😄

Actually screw it i will just contact an admin to shut down the thread since, it clearly has gone to far to the extent of y'all taking it personal....

Imma claim responsibility for letting it get this far in the first place and try to take the blame for ya

Your welcome friends 😄

@ByAsura

Pffft Dude just drop it....

Stop being such a child... The thread has already been reported to and mathmatical admin to shut down stuff, and accurately gage punishments... Don't make it worse on yourself bro, you don't want to do that to yourself or your pretty much just asking for a little more then a slap on the rist ƒÿòƒñ¿...

I'm legit tryna cover your *** for coming into a thread with ignorance and mis representation of opponents arugments.... At, this point it's clear you don't realize when this shows or not, so i reccommend you to help yourself out for once boiii rather then dreading on stupid stuff....

This whole situition is like flat earthers vs normal earthers... It just is a stuid situation in general and don't work out no matter what, accept that, and help yourself out for once. Jeesh

Dacreepinshadow said:
You said "There is a clear difference between your ego that defines you and your delusion of reality, AND actual reality..." I know what you said, and I'm telling you that you're the dellusional one.

I was exaggerating about all of your points being wrong. I thought this would be obvious.

Dude, you said "Quantum Mechanics is the study of information in general", that's what I'm referring to. I wasn't talking about quantum mechanics. I was talking about higher-dimensional physics in fictio.

Dark Empire is legends, just like Darth Plagueis. They're part of the Legends universe that were taken from canon (meaning they're both non-canon) after Disney bought Star Wars. Dark Empire exists much further into the future, though. "Yeeeeah this is a situation where you really need to understand the true definitions of what your talking about once agai." I've had to explain this several times, yet it seems you can't understand it at all. Get off your high horse.

Do you live in your own world or something? I was talking about the feat Plagueis performed, not physics. You keep talking about basic understanding, and yet you consistently fail at it, despite the fact that I've been repeating this point the entire time.

"Because, You clearly never paid attention to your math classes, and ain't trying to even click on links i sent which will teach you said math." No, I was saying your points are sloppily written, everyone has. Aagnaa, for example, has told you your points are all over the place.

I'm not going to look at it in your shoes because I've never once lectured you on physics and you can still get reported. That's something you need to understand. I've only talked to you about how Star Wars and other fictional universes like to make their own.

You're the one who loves to give other 50 page lectures. And no, you've been using non-canon sources, so just shut up, for once, seriously. How am I lacking basic english?

No you haven't. You've been ignoring the context of half my arguments. I've consistently told you this, and yet you always fail to listen. I've also never said "stop, you're hurting my feelings." Don't lie.

You're the one who's been disrespectful throughout this entire thread. I'm being disrespectful because you had it called for.

They never mentioned palpatine's legends cannon being used though, they only comfirmed specific legends sith lords in rise of skywalker and in books...

Also you do act like you don't want feelings hurt, since you clearly are misrepresenting arugments without a reason why (at least i explained why as in NON CANNON BOII), but then whine when i say a word that has multiple definitions rather then ASKING...

You came into this thread not understanding factorial functions, the lorenze equation, laplace functions, gamma functions, laplace functions, and etc....

You shoved words down my throat based on this lack of understanding... Saying no u WITH NO EVIDENCE.

And, If you look up i already proven the cannonality to the idea of darth plaguies in the star wars rise of skywalker visual dictionary https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Rise_of_Skywalker:_The_Visual_Dictionary

The 27th legion was the tenobrous legion adn tenobrous is darth plagueis's master....

Sooo, Tell me where is your proof that a energy based palpatine ghost, who can make black holes exist in new continuety???

The answer is there really is no info for said claims

Tbh i should have dismissed you harder before hand since as people say "bold claims require good proof" and "That which is delivered with no proof... Can be dismissed with no proof", tends to reign very true

Also there is no such thing as a sloppy point when it is math based.... tell me does MATH have grammer.... The answer is no, only functions and operations exist.... Which is showed to you through videos to make it easier for y'all to understand (because i want to work with you till now).... Not just that since i was focusing on relativity, to determine holographic probabilities it isn't by definition delusional (once again speaking alot without any points doesn't = logic)....

You can't say no u for no reason like you claim

Where in the hell did you become that entitled??? Jeesh

Your not even using words for what the definition entails they mean....

I'm done having to talk sense into you.... And, Done disrespecting you because of your direspectful entitled elementary school kid nature...

You haven't explained how Dark Empire is non-canon, you've just said "it became non-canon when Disney was introduced." I literally showed you the goddamn Legends banner written on the cover of the Darth Plagueis novel. Here's another.

I never even talked about any of those.

Darth Plagueis, the character, exists in both Legends and Canon. Darth Sidious referenced him in Revenge of the Sith as well. He exists in Legends because Revenge of the Sith is used by both canon Star Wars and Legends. That's also why he's mentioned in the Rise of Skywalker Visual Dictionary.

I said your points were sloppily written, I'm not talking about your understanding of math. I can't judge you on that.

How am I entitled, or using definitions incorrectly?

Dacreepinshadow said:
I'm done having to talk sense into you.... And, Done disrespecting you because of your direspectful entitled elementary school kid nature...
Why do you feel the need to flaunt your superiority every 5 seconds?

LMFAO Disney owns the rights.... Soooo if they deem a being like tenobrous aka plagueis's master cannon and not your whole precious legends continuity It should not be this big of a deal, because first off you have no authority over stuff like that, and has already revealed to be pretty powerless with reasoning like that

It just is the way they say it is, because characters are anchor points, there constants unlike quantum wavefunctions, sooo when it comes to who is cannon and non cannon that is disneys say NOT yours

Here is the part in the guidbook comfirming tenobrous

https://d2skuhm0vrry40.cloudfront.n....jpg/EG11/resize/690x-1/quality/75/format/jpg

"The 26th: Tenobrous legion"

Dang you are something special to deny reality with logic like that

Teneborous also exists in canon, just like Plagueis. Their Legends counterparts just have different stories. For example, Darth Plagueis isn't even confirmed to be a Muun in canon.

Dude, I've already showed you the cover of the book that says the novel is non-canon and part of Legends. Darth Plagueis the novel is non-canon, the character exists in canon and has a Legends counterpart, who appears in the novel.

If you look at the very wiki you linked, they say Darth Plagueis is part of Legends.

LMFAO That's because that's exactly how legends started out....

Legends is non cannon till it is cannonized by disney the new owners of rights...

LOLOOLOL The book "Darth Plagueis" was published during 2012, "the rise of skywalker: visual dictionary" was published during 2019

It takes anyone with a working brain to realize they are different time periods and in fact 7 years apart in age.

Ok, I just got confused because you used canon points to substantiate your claims.

So where's your proof that Dark Empire and Darth Plagueis aren't in the same canon?

@Matthew Schroeder

ME??? Honestly personally i care less XD. I wouldn't have snitched on myself and tried to claim all of the responsibility if i did care...

Still though ByAsura won't stop :| ....

Not sure what's gonna happen to him when the admin shuts down the thread and uses his judgement... I hope it isn't too much punishment of byasura, but i can't control that now sadly :\ .

When a thread becomes un reasonable or if someone starts taking crap personally i always will try and shut down the thread and have admins do what they do best, since there the only one who can do crud about there people.

You're the one who's going to get "punished" (that sounds like it's some horrible thing, but it's just not), specifically for comments like this too.

What responsibility? You've been talking smack this whole time and you're calling me disrespectful. You just want to look better than you actually are. Especially since you've admitted to taking this personally.

• And, Yes i have listened to you.... AAAAND, That's the reasoning i pointed out fallacies, because i'm sorry if your gonna pretend knowledge when there is non even down to the basics, this clearly is an arugment of ignorance fallacy, which lead to many many other fallacies coming apparent, soooo when i nailed you i wanted to make these fallacies deriving from this one basic issue be noticed..... Since, Once again if your gonna claim fake shit, imma hit you with the effects this fake shit has. Since it is an honestly illogical and quite a rude way of approaching things especially when talking to others like me who actually grinded for 9+ years to understand most of this crap, just to end up having a debate be shat on by someone who doesn't even know even there fundementals.
By the way, you still haven't proven how Dark Empire and Darth Plagueis aren't in the same continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back