• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nihilus stands there against your fave verses.

Guilty Gear: Eh, stops at Sol I'm pretty sure.

Skullgirls: Well the Trinity don't exist so I say Nihilus solos at any rate.

Mario: Gentle Pull does a thing

Sonic: Now this is interesting, I think Nihilus could take it.

Blazblue: Stops at top tiers

Mortal Kombat: I've got no clue how it goes with the top tiers

Fine, I'll take a shot at this:

Trigun Characters resist mindhax on Nihilus's level.

Assuming they don't also resist soul manipulation at Nihilus' level he still wipes.

The Dark Tower: The Old Ones eventually throw a reality-nuke (or whatever the **** they ended up wiping themselves out with during those wars) from a completely different level of the Tower and wipe out Nihilus' everything. Or, if this is strictly the present, either Los' or Flagg eventually uses Black Thirteen on him from a universe or ten away after losing several of their men to this monster. Meanwhile, Roland and the ka-tet will be somewhere completely and conveniently unrelated thanks to pure dumb luck.

Greenverse: This verse has a bunch of locations that matter as far as where he starts off:

• If Jessica Sorrow and Merlin Satanspawn aren't currently awake, the Walking Man is out of town, and John doesn't have any time to prepare at all, then he actually makes it decently far if he starts off in the Nightside. Eventually though, the Nightside's major players are going to see him destroying their territory and lay a genuine, no-holds-barrred beatdown on his ass.
  • If he starts off in London Proper (read: "normal" Britain), he's going to catch the attention of the Droods and his rampage is going to end the moment it starts.
  • If he starts off within the future of the Deathstalker books, he's basically up against a far stronger version of his own empire that, unfortunately for them, lacks a way to actually permanently kill him. Unfortunately for him, he's probably stuck on whatever planet he starts off on, which gives them plenty of time to just prep a warship, blow said planet to Kingdom Come and call it a day.
  • If he starts off in Shadows Fall, Father Time is putting an end to his ass before he even realizes he's standing on solid ground. And no, he's not killing anything that lives there, because Time has already seen him coming God knows how long beforehand and prepped his destruction before this thread was even made.

Shin Megami Tensei: His Death and Soul Hax won't really take him very far, considering the vast majority of the Protagonists and literally all Demons would either just no-sell both of them or resurrect completely unscathed at a later point. That said, his Mindhax could take him maybe up to the weaker Demon Gods like Loki or Seth. After that he just gets his ass handed to him by some random Tyrant or something like that.

Adventure Time: Clears most of the main cast but probably gets poofed out of existence by the higher-end cosmic entities.

The Elder Scrolls: That heavily depends on which Era he gets dropped into: If it is in the Merethic Era, he probably gets decently far, until the Ayleids or the Altmer decide to unleash their high-tier stuff on it, which I'd say would include lovely stuff like erasing his concept from the pattern of possibility, or just rewriting his position in the mythic so he never existed. In any case they can just send him to an alternate Multiverse or a plane of Oblivion/Aetherius, tho.

Now, if Nihilus is dropped in the Second Era and onwards, he pretty much clears through most of Nirn without much problem, until he gets to powerful Mages like Divayth Fyr or Mannimarco, or Mortal Gods like the ALMSIVI, who all no-sell his stuff and proceed to drink his milk or smth soundly beat his ass. That is, if he doesn't attract the attention of the Daedric Princes first.

Twin Peaks: Doesn't have profiles yet but oh well. Nihilus clears through the human characters but gets promptly eaten or erased the moment he tries to meddle with.. pretty much any spirit pertaining to the Lodges, really.

Nasuverse: Can clear everyone but will stop around the Top Tiers

Masadaverse: Stops around Methuselah, Reinhard, Amakasu Masahiko or Nakiri Kuubou.

What a Beautiful Series: Seems to have a stalemate with Golden King so I guess he stops there? I just know if he's in London at the time of Sharnoth, he's gonna get killed straight up by The M so he doesn't ruin the latters plans there. Edison might have him be in another universe on another Earth/Kadath for him to be in for something involving his plans I assume...or just casually kill him and go on about his time.

Fist of the North Star: Clears casually.

Devil May Cry: DK. He can deal with the lowers tiers but don't know he can hax the higher tiers.

God of War: More or less the same opinion as DMC above.

Magical Lyrical Nanoha: Doubt they have any mindhax resistance or any other against that of Nilhius's so he clears.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Clears most of everyone but those with the broken stands like GER.

Toriko (Universe): Can likely clear.

My Hero Academia: Clears.

Kingdom Hearts: Clears.

Ultima Reality said:
Twin Peaks: Doesn't have profiles yet but oh well. Nihilus clears through the human characters but gets promptly eaten or erased the moment he tries to meddle with.. pretty much any spirit pertaining to the Lodges, really.
I was thinking of eventually making profiles for Twin Peaks, although I'm still unsure of where the highest tiers are since you can argue anywhere between Low 2-C to Low 1-C or something.

Pillars of Eternity: Weakened Eothas laughs in passive soul suck and abstract existence. Neriscyrlas eats him. With prep, a bunch of siege engineers throw a bomb with 2-B death manipulation. God tiers are 2-B.

Naruto gets solo'd. It'd actually be really fun to see people like Madara, Jigen/Isshin Ootsutsuki, Momoshiki, and Kaguya just get casually death-haxed.

There's more, but I'll post 'em later.

With the new addition of Parahumans (Verse): He now very much stops at Scion (Worm), especially the Warrior Entity. Glaistig Uaine has the possibility of winning via abuse of Doormaker+Gray Boy, as she can shunt his effects to one ghost like she did against Khepri then just snipe him with that time loop while universes away, or some other power. Besides that, probably wins

Yhwach gets mindhaxed at the same time he powernulls Nihilus

Because of powernull, effects of his mindhax will dissappear

Then Yhwach eats him like he did to hand god

Guess I'll update my verses now that it's more active here

Castlevania: Uh everyone resists and slaps I'm pretty sure, heck Leon could probably do it.

World of Darkness: Can likely get to the mid tiers, but the Giovanni clan will likely want a word with Nihilus.

Soul Calibur: Well the verse was kinda going through revisions but even then he should clear unless I'm missing something.

Mortal Kombat: I kinda wanna say Shao Khan could eventually tell Nihilus that he sucks but don't quote me on that.

Back