• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Re-examining Super Mario cast Tiers

I mean I still don’t really see why it wouldn’t make sense, specially since the game itself proves that Bowser could travel the Universe but okay

I agree with a possibly Low 2-C, but there are definitely iffy bits on the Low 2-C for Mario, so it shouldn't be more than that.

Sammer Kingdom's erasure being interpreted as an explosion is honestly good enough alongside the Wario World feat and the Super Mario Galaxy stuff. 4-A, possibly Low 2-C is reasonable.

I agree with a possibly Low 2-C, but there are definitely iffy bits on the Low 2-C for Mario, so it shouldn't be more than that.

Sammer Kingdom's erasure being interpreted as an explosion is honestly good enough alongside the Wario World feat and the Super Mario Galaxy stuff. 4-A, possibly Low 2-C is reasonable.
Power Stars got accepted as Low 2-C, it just isn't on the profiles yet.

Well...

That's actually hard to argue with. Mario cast already fully scales to Power Stars, too...

Y'all should've just led with this.

But we should probably link a full explanation blog since just Universal Mario is defiantly going to be controversial.

By the way, we've decided to merge the Wario Land and regular Mario keys, right?

Yeah. I've debunked TM's arguments already. Blaze wanted to vc him on discord too but he rejected. Smashor has conceded after seeing the Power Star thread, so I think we should just go on to Blaze's thread and close this one. We can probs get DDM to do it.

Matt isn't even a user on this wiki anymore, so we could probably redo that.
I'm planning to.

Anyways, while I don't exactly remember the argument I made way back whenever, the destruction of Sammer's Kingdom is described as it "going kablooey" by Mimi, "obliteration" by Tippi and it caused the world to shake violently before its destruction. The cast still have Void/EE resistance via moving in the void left behind + withstanding Count Bleck's attacks btw

Back