• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nihilus stands there against your fave verses.

Surpirsed no one really did this it seems. Anyhow, I'm really curious about this guy. Played KOTOR 2 as a kid after all lol

Speed is equalised, SBA otherwise. How well does Nihilus do by simply standing there or doing anything else if he has to?

I will start with some of mine

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Soul Calibur: I.....actually have no clue how this one goes with Nightmare or Algol but I'm leaning on Nihilus to take though tbh.

Darkest Dungeon: Well Nihilus eat a whole planet's worth of souls so that takes care of the Ancestor. Not sure how he deals with the Farmstead though.

Hokuto No Ken: Solos

Pokemon: Well Nihilus stomped Mewtwo, but he won't clear.

Jojo: Well I wanna say GERdabs.png. But considering Nihilus has passives I think Giorno gets yeeted. Eventually though Novel Kars U N D E R S T A N D S I feel.

Junkoposter said:
Dang it now I imagine Nihilus dancing to that song now. XD

Star Wars: Well clearly not

Killer Instinct: Clears

Devil May Cry: Would do some damage but I'm gonna say no

God of War: If this was before the Greek saga buff I'd say yes apart from Norse saga. Now forget about it.

League of Legends: Well Kindred exists, so Nihilus has a stopping point at least.

Dark Souls: Well he can't nom on the protagonists just by standing there, I say at some point he get tier 4'd

Lihiko can't put Nihilus down at all so he busts the planet

Ajimu needs mind resistance on a solid level or she can't solo

Castlevania: The verse is in revisions atm, but I'm gonna say nah.

SCP Foundation: 682 laughs and Nihilus despairs

Marvel: Galactus shows him how to eat a planet properly.

Stillwinston said:
Castlevania: The verse is in revisions atm, but I'm gonna say nah.

SCP Foundation: 682 laughs and Nihilus despairs

Marvel: Galactus shows him how to eat a planet properly.
682 can't kill Nihilus

Castlevania: After revisions, some fodder vampire can probably do him.

Nasuverse: No clue where he stops, but probably at some of the Fate/Extra people who resist BB's Authority. Maybe a Bloodlusted Karna.

Shin Megami Tensei: Probably stops at the P5 Cast.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: oof. GER probably yeets him, same with Lovetrain (i guess????)

Ace Attorney: ah dead

Steins;Gate: h

Earthbound: Gets yeeted by some top tier.

MS Paint Adventures: No idea where he stops tbh

Kirby (Universe): Cal said it all.

Kingdom Hearts: Mind hax aaaaaaaaa

Devil May Cry (Verse): Death hax aaaaaaaaaa

Nihilus's Death is capable of wiping out All organic and inorganic life on the planet

Yes, Inorgancic

BB is kinda basic (Make this thing die) which I don't think is applicable since it's not on the CCC Resistance list

Dark Souls: Might look into hollowing as mindhax in the future, until then mindhax gets the win.

Magic: The Gathering: Obvious example of Bolas, but also possibly Liliana Vess. Planeswalking away while being mindhaxxed has already happened before, so id she gets out she should be able to set something up.

Bloodborne: He has the same powerset as the strongest great ones

Berserk (Verse): He can't mindhax a concept.

Cthulhu Mythos

Darkest Dungeo: Trapped in the farmstead forever.

Destiny: There are much stronger passives here. Half tempted to throw him at Malok, Pride of Oryx

Warhammer 40,000: Grey Knight'ed, or Necron'd, or something bwd and warp related.

Salt and Sanctuary: Clears

Hotline Miami: Clears

Super Smash Bros.: Clears the OCs.

The Legend of Zelda: idk much on low tiers but he def loses to tier 2s via extra dimension

DOOM: Clears

Mistbor: beats the non abstract beings

Xionic Madness: Clears

Devil Daggers: Clears

Titanfall (Verse): Clears

Katana ZERO: Clears

"Matter Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Sealing, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Power Nullification and Illusion Creation (After obtaining the power of the Root of the Beginning, BB, who is able to manipulate space-time, causality, probability, information, gravity, life, death, minds, senses, powers, and souls through her usage of Potnia Theron, was unable to affect Gilgamesh due to being opposed by a power of equal potency)"

It is applicable.

Hotline Miami: Immensurable speed dog gg

The Legend of Zelda: idk

BlazBlue: lol

The World Ends With You: urg. Well he techically can't interact with them in any way, the same would aldo be kind of true for the lower tiered characters. The Top tiers can interact with the real world iirc, so i think they can AP him to death? Not counting the fact that Joshua should be Low 2-C.

Mega Man (Franchise): Solos classic, X and Legends. Don't think he can interact with the StarForce people and Battle Network guys stomp him.

RWBY: stomps

Supernatural: hmmm haven't seen season 14 yet and I also don't know how he fairs against the top tiers

Fullmetal Alchemist: probably stomps (Hmmm...Truth though)

Marvel Cinematic Universe: probably stomps (via prep however is a different story)

Rock Hard Gladiators: Stomps (Although who knows maybe there's some unknown OP RHG that could take him on)

Angel Beats!: Thoroughly Stomps

Puella Magi Verse: Gets far enough to where 2-As just start breathing on him.

Red vs Blue: Stomps horribly however I haven't seen how season 17 is going so far and we currently haven't compiled feats for some recent characters....that are pretty OP so maaaaybeeeee.

Naruto (The Universe): stomps....

Just remove the universe hes in

That's literally just because no one ever bothered to give it to them given that they barely appear and they're 100% useless in vs threads due to complete lack of mindset.

Anyway, let's not turn this into Arceus vs Rimuru again. Nihilus stomps regardless because GGs don't care about what happens in the Zelda verse.

Then give it to them.

It should be very easy to make a CRT for something simple yet important like that.

Actually, can Nihilus get trapped in a black hole? 682 can start to spawn those, eventually.

Doesn't Nihilus collapse in on himself if he can't nom on his opponent? Been a long time since I played kotor though, regardless it's Incon and 682 learns to become a Sith Lord. I'm gonna be quiet now cause late at night lol

682's absorption is it just engulfing the thing. DOn't remember him doing it to spirits, but a black hole might just trap him forever via theoretically infinite gravity.

Shin Megami Tensei: Ouch. Anyone who's anyone yells gg

Persona: Maybe end game protagonists can pull off something

Warhammer: Send in the Grey Knights, maybe a Culexus

Bobobobo-bobo: Nihilus is put through one too man sight gags I think.

Back