• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Revisions Vols 7-11 + Extras

In the end do to cover so many vols this ended really long, so please take all the time you need to read everything, there is no rush.

Hajime​

Senses:
Eventually, dawn arrived. The sun’s rays crested the horizon, causing everyone to cast long shadows. Warm light suffused the air, and right when the sun became fully visible, Hajime opened his eyes.

“They’re here.”

A second later, dark crimson mana filled the air, blotting out the orange sunrise. Something inherently repulsive mingled with the light, and it magnified the fear and unease everyone felt. Monsters’ eyes had the exact same light, which probably explained why it felt so creepy. Vol 11, Chapter IV
This is just to show that he can 1) Sense spatial alterations before they manifest, which is consistent with later showings in the after stories. 2) That his senses reach the kilometers since the gate openend above the summit of the Divine Mountain which is 8 km big.

Skill:
Despite Ryutarou’s attack, the turtle didn’t stop summoning ice spears from the ground. They continued chasing Shizuku wherever she ran. Eventually, she was forced to escape into the air using her Aerodynamic-enchanted boots. Another array of spears popped up right below her, nearly scraping her soles. But she still couldn’t relax—the Frost Turtle’s assault was far from over.

“Shizuku!”

She didn’t even have the leeway to register Ryutarou’s warning. Her attention was focused solely on the enemy trying to kill her. Unfortunately, the real threat was the three Frost Eagles swooping in on her from above. The turtle had orchestrated a pincer attack. Since it had created all these monsters, naturally it could control them remotely. It had in fact lured Shizuku into taking to the skies.

“Force—”

Realizing her mistake, Shizuku turned around and attempted to repel the eagles with Force Pulse. Her shockwave slices certainly did have the necessary power to bring down the Frost Eagles. But she’d reacted too late. No, I won’t make it in time! She would be able to avoid a fatal blow. Of that she was certain. But she’d still get hit by at least two of the three attacks. Even if she survived, she’d be gravely injured. Fear and grim determination warred within her mind.

Time slowed to a crawl. Her sword moved as though in slow-motion, and she could clearly see each of the talons about to rake her body from above and behind. But a moment before they reached her, three streaks of red light shot through the Frost Eagles. The impact destroyed them utterly, blowing them to pieces. The remaining shards of ice reflected the crimson light from the bullets’ shockwaves, making it look as though it were raining blood.

Cough, cough. What the heck was—”

Coughing up ice particles, Shizuku watched on in awe. A second later, she realized what that attack must have been. Fixing her stance, she looked down at where the streaks had come from, and as expected, saw Hajime. He was smack in the middle of a sea of enemies, but between his Cross Bits and Metzelei, not a single one was able to get close. Upon closer inspection, Shizuku noticed he had Donner in his right hand, and though his back was turned to her, its muzzle was pointing in her direction. Though it was obvious what he’d done, the impossibility of the feat caused Shizuku to gasp.

“How did he shoot so accurately from so far away, without even looking?”

There were countless monsters between him and Shizuku. At a glance, she counted twenty Frost Eagles alone. No matter how upgraded Hajime’s weapons were, his bullets wouldn’t have reached Shizuku if they’d had to penetrate through that many enemies. Even if they had, they would likely have their trajectories deflected somewhat, and therefore miss.

So how had Hajime managed to shoot the eagles around Shizuku? The answer was simple. He hadn’t hit any other monsters. Meaning he had somehow fired all three bullets along a path that avoided every one of the twenty Frost Eagles in the way. He’d taken advantage of the spaces below their wings, between their legs, and above their necks. Not only had he pulled off such a feat, but he’d also done so without even looking behind him, while still fighting other monsters.

The word “amazing” didn’t do his skills justice. They were well and truly godlike. Vol 9, Chapter I

And this:
Damn... This guy’s good... Hajime thought to himself. Red sparks ran down his arms as he desperately tried to keep up with Oscar. It was taking everything he had to keep the obelisk from falling apart. Even though he was the greatest Synergist alive in the present, he was having a tough time figuring out how to repair the seal. In fact, when he’d seen how complicated and precise the layers of magic circles that composed the seal were, he’d almost wanted to give up. To make matters worse, the obelisk itself was created from some ore he’d never seen before, and it was a hundred times more resistant to magic than sealstone.

Every time he repaired one section of the obelisk, another gave way, and when he repaired that yet another section fell apart. It was like trying to solve a puzzle that kept changing itself.

“Don’t panic. No matter how complicated something looks, its fundamental building blocks have to be simple. All we have to do is figure out how all the threads connect, then neatly tie everything together,” Oscar said calmly, though there were beads of sweat pouring down his forehead. Despite how resistant to magic the obelisk was, Oscar was easily able to weave his mana into it. With every passing second, Oscar understood more about the obelisk and grew closer to learning the secrets of how to repair it.

Damnit! So this is what the legendary Liberators were like? His skills are on a whole different level compared to mine!

Unknown materials? Magic circles that had never been seen before? Those meant nothing to Oscar. So long as he could analyze the structure of the obelisk, he’d be able to repair it completely. That was just how godlike his skills were. Hajime couldn’t help but grit his teeth in frustration when he saw how big a gap there was between their abilities.

“Visualize, then create. That’s what we Synergists do. Isn’t that right?”

Complete, utter perfection. The closer Synergists grew to that ideal, the more beautiful their creations became. So it was only natural for them to chase after such perfection. A true Synergist was someone who could create something beautiful that would last for time immemorial.

If you call yourself a Synergist, you should be able to manage that much... Oscar’s expression seemed to say.

“Alright, bring it on!”

Hajime’s lips curled upward into a grin. He bared his teeth, his eyes shimmering with determination. He reached up and ripped off his eyepatch. Normally it didn’t bother him, but right now it was just in the way. If he wanted to analyze Oscar’s skills perfectly, then his Demon Eye needed to be free from all obstructions.

“Ah!? That eye of yours...”

The moment Oscar saw Hajime’s eye, he understood what it did and how it worked.

Hajime’s grin grew wider and he said, “I’m gonna make your skills mine. Now show me what a legendary Synergist can do.”

For a moment, Oscar was dumbfounded, but then he returned Hajime’s grin.

“Very well. Steal my techniques, if you can!”

“Watch me, Master!”

“I don’t recall ever taking any disciples as arrogant as you.”

As the two bantered with each other, they stepped it up a notch. Oscar took the lead, while Hajime followed using his Demon Eye. Hajime learned quickly and started using his mana more efficiently with each passing second. Not only that, he learned new ways of imbuing his mana into different objects. Once he learned Oscar’s methods for analyzing materials and the flow of mana, he refined them to make them faster and even more precise. But Oscar wasn’t about to let himself be done in by his disciple that quickly. Every time Hajime learned from and refined one of Oscar’s techniques, Oscar took that and refined it even further.

Oscar was wrapped in a nimbus of sunlight-golden mana while Hajime, who’d activated his Limit Break during their contest, was covered in deep crimson mana. The two Synergists were shining beacons of light in this miasma-covered world of darkness.

“Analysis complete. You’re better at imbuing creation magic into objects than I am. I’ll switch to supporting you now,” Oscar said curtly.

“Roger. I’ll start the repairs. We’ll do the deepest magic circles later. Start with the fourth one,” Hajime replied just as curtly.

“Got it.”

The two of them stared at the obelisk with absolute focus. They were like doctors performing a never-before-attempted life-saving surgery. It took perfect coordination and every ounce of skill they possessed to repair the obelisk with the pinpoint precision needed for such a complex artifact. Short Stories, Chapter IV
Despite the immense gap in skill between Orscar and him Hajime stealed and improved his techniques, just to have Oscar improve even futhermore the techniques that Hajime stole, and this cycle repeated several times. This obviously isn't just a skill feat of Hajime but also Orcus, so should go to his profile, additionally he should get a Extraordinary Genius rating because of surpass in skill Hajime (at least the Hajime of this point), let's remember that this Hajime already was capable of create railguns in a cave, vehicles and all other sort of artifacts, heck do to this encounter with Oscar he become capable to create his flying vehicle with gravity magic Fernir and his satellite artifact Hyperion, both things that previously he was incapable to do because of his lack of skill. Also, I feel like this can be considered Technique Mimicry or Reactive Power Level, what would be? Both? Just one? Or nothing beyond a skill feat? Is more or less determine this because the others did the same.

Reactive Power Level:
Just add the scan to the justification:
Once again, both fighters started firing Donner and Schlag at each other from point-blank range.

Like always, they were evenly matched and their attacks canceled each other out. However, slowly but surely, the balance began to shift. Hajime’s bullets, kicks, Cross Bits, chakrams, and elbows were starting to connect more often than his copy’s. He was proving here and now that that elbow from earlier had been no fluke.

“Gah, you’ve surpassed me? Impossible, I didn’t feel myself getting any weaker.”

“Hm? What do you mean?”

“This is a trial about overcoming yourself. Every time you overcome your own negative emotions, your copy is supposed to get weaker. But if you avert your gaze from them, they get stronger.”

“Huh, so that’s how this works?”

As they talked, Hajime knocked his copy’s Schlag out of its hands with Donner. It fell to the ground and spun away. Hajime took advantage of the opening and shot Schlag into his copy’s side. Unable to withstand the impact, it staggered backward.

“But you haven’t conquered your emotions. You’ve just stubbornly delayed thinking about them! I would know, since otherwise, I’d be getting weaker! Our combat strength should be equal, so why is it you’re surpassing me!? I’m supposed to be you!”

The copy found it impossible to believe that someone who hadn’t overcome their issues was capable of beating it in combat. Hajime was denying the very theme of the labyrinth itself, and that fact shook the copy to its core. Hajime replied casually, “Technically you’re me from before we started fighting, right?”

“What... gah... do you mean!?”

This time Hajime crushed the copy’s right arm, and Donner along with it. It tried to counter with a shotgun blast from its elbow, but Hajime dodged easily and shot a few more bullets through the copy’s arm, destroying it completely. The fight had turned one-sided. Even though they had the same moves, the same speed, and the same thought processes, Hajime was starting to slowly outpace his copy.

The copy leaped backward and put some distance between them. The two Hajimes faced each other, but they no longer looked identical. The copy was bleeding all over, and its artificial arm no longer functioned.

“You don’t get it? You were created from the data this labyrinth took of me. It probably took that data the moment I entered the maze, or a few minutes before I came to this room. In other words, you’re me from half an hour ago, which means all I had to do was get stronger. That’s all.”

“No way... That’s impossible!”

As impossible as it seemed, that was reality.

“You know, I’m grateful. Thanks to you, I was able to get a good look at my fighting style. I never thought I still had this many bad tics and wasted movements.”

“You mean you fixed all that in the middle of combat!? Impossible!”

The copy understood what Hajime was saying. But it found it unfathomable that anyone could actually do that. It trembled in fear and looked at Hajime as though he were a monster. On the other hand, Hajime just looked disappointed.

“You’re me, so you really shouldn’t deny yourself. Finding a path to survival through the jaws of death is how we’ve always come out alive. If I can just move a little bit faster, draw out a little bit more mana, hit with a little more force, predict even half a move more, then I’ll surpass my enemy. That’s the mindset we’ve always fought with, isn’t it?” Vol 9, Chapter IV

Spatial Resistance:
“Like hell I’m letting you get away!”

A small snapping noise echoed as Hajime’s gravelly voice boomed. To everyone’s surprise, he’d managed to rise to his feet. Although Ehit’s cross was still bearing down on him, he stood strong. Vol 11, Chapter II
Despite be under the effect of Ehit spatial cross Hajime still moved, this despite how Ehit spatial magic is far above Yue at this point. This is similar to Shea resisting Yue and Freid spatial magic.

Yue​

Acrobatics:
Yue didn’t want to destroy Verbergen with an all-out fight, so she proposed a game of tag instead. One with a very enticing reward for the victor. Kaori and Tio both felt adrenaline start pumping into their system.

After making sure they were engrossed in the challenge, she transferred Hajime’s head to the pillow and stroked him one last time. She then hopped gracefully over to the window and did a pirouette as she landed. Hajime was still confused by this sudden development, but he realized what was going on when Yue gave Cam a surreptitious wink. While Hajime didn’t know what to make of her “consideration,” Cam clearly appreciated it. He bowed his head in thanks. Vol 8, Chapter I
There is also that quote in Miledi Labyrinth when is said that she can strength her body far beyond Olympics leves and was doing that to dodge Miledi traps and attacks.

Supernatural Willpower:
The girls already have it but I feel that how they fought despite have their feelimgs reversed is something worth to add.
He was neither relieved at finding her safe, nor happy to see her. No, he was disgusted. Disgusted to the point that he was filled with hatred. For the first time in his life, Hajime felt that way toward Yue. And from the looks of it, Yue felt the same way. Her mouth was twisted into a faint snarl, and there was murder in her eyes.

“Yue.”

“Hajime...”

They both frowned in displeasure at the same time.

“I ******* hate you.”

“I wish I could kill you.”

Neither of them bothered to hide their disdain. At the same time, they drew their weapons. Hajime pointed Donner at Yue’s forehead, while she pointed a hand glowing with pale blue flames at his chest.

Just barely, the two of them managed to stop themselves from firing. Something in their memories told them this situation was wrong. Had it not been for their instincts, they would likely have tried to kill each other.

“Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing you two?” Shea interrupted their charged glaring contest with an angry yell. However, it wasn’t because she was trying to stop them from killing each other.

“The hell do you think you’re doing, playing around in the middle of a battle? I’ll murder you worms!” In fact, she seemed more than ready to join in herself. Her eyes held nothing but hatred. She tapped Drucken threateningly against her shoulder. If it wasn’t for the fact that they were in a life-and-death battle in the middle of a labyrinth, she would have attacked them already.

“Who the hell do you think you’re talking to, worthless rabbit!”

“I’ll tear your ears off...”

Hajime felt a hatred for Shea nearly as great as his hatred for Yue. It appeared Yue felt the same way, as she was reaching threateningly for Shea’s ears.

However, they were all aware of the fact that they were in the middle of a battlefield. Inside a labyrinth no less. Hajime mentally berated himself for letting his feelings get the better of him and examined his surroundings.

A truly bizarre spectacle was playing out before him. Tio and Kaori were glaring daggers at Yue and Shea. And to his surprise, Hajime found he abhorred the two of them too. So much so that he contemplating assassinating them in the middle of the fight.

There was something incredibly odd going on here. Hajime couldn’t remember ever hating anyone in his party before. In fact, he distinctly remembered coming to trust each of them implicitly after all the trials they’d overcome together. And yet, just recalling those memories filled him with hate. Vol 8, Chapter III
“Looks like that last spell reversed our feelings on everything. And these reversed feelings are as strong as their original counterparts.”

“Yeah... It pisses me off that I agree with you... but that seems likely.”

Yue nodded with a frown. The other girls all agreed as well, displeasure oozing from every pore.

“I understand now. This trial is a test to see if we can overcome our reversed emotions through the strength of the bonds we’ve forged, or failing that, continue to place our trust in each other despite our mutual dislike... This is quite the nasty ordeal. Especially since the stronger your bonds are, the greater the hatred you’ll feel when those feelings are reversed. Worst of all though...”

Tio trailed off and turned toward the half-human-shaped cockroaches swarming outside the barrier, her face slightly flushed. Hajime and the others followed her gaze and found themselves at a loss for words. Kaori was the first to break the silence.

“They’re beautiful...” she whispered, her eyes glistening. And therein lay the problem. These black devils that they normally detested more than anything was their enemy. But right now, all Hajime and the others could think about was how lovely they appeared to be. Naturally, they still distinctly remembered trying to eradicate the swarm. But their feelings regarding these monsters had been reversed too. The fact that Hajime felt as if he actually liked these cockroaches was proof enough that his theory was correct.

Not only would their coordination be hampered by their mutual hatred for each other, but they would also unconsciously hold back against enemies they’d suddenly come to love. At the very least, that was likely Haltina’s aim. That would explain why they’d picked cockroaches to serve as the challengers’ enemy too; there was no other creature so universally hated. While the party bickered amongst themselves, they would slowly be drowned under a sea of cockroaches or ripped apart by the human-shaped and half- human-shaped elites. For any normal party, this trial would be a death sentence. However, Hajime and his comrades were anything but normal.

“Yeah, they’re beautiful alright. I can’t believe we were trying to so hard to kill these cute things a second ago.”

“I love how they scuttle around on their little wriggly legs. And their shells are so impressive.”

Hajime and Yue smiled as they stared at the massive cockroach boss and the swarm surrounding it. The human-shaped cockroach looked, if anything, even more lovely to their eyes than its underlings. Right now, everyone present felt these creatures were cuter than any puppy or kitten. They could feel a desire to protect the adorable critters welling up within them. Who could possibly harm them when their eyes seemed to be pleading for mercy? And so—

“I could stare at them forever... Alright, time to kill them.”

“Yeah... They really are wonderful... Okay, let’s kill them.”

Hajime took Schlagen, his anti-material rifle, and fired. Yue cast the spatial magic Void Fissure. Two powerful attacks ripped through the swarm of cockroaches. Hajime’s piercing bullet shredded its way through everything in its path, whether that was Yue and Suzu’s barriers, or the thousands of cockroaches and hundreds of half-humanoid cockroaches protecting his target, the human-shaped boss. Vol 8, Chapter III
“This is so sad. If only they weren’t our enemies, we wouldn’t have to kill them.”

“Truly, a shame...”

No matter how cute they looked. No matter how lovable they were. No matter how much they didn’t want to kill them. No matter how much they wanted to be their friends. It didn’t change the fact that these cockroaches were Hajime and Yue’s enemies. And the only thing that awaited their enemies was death. There was no room for sympathy or mercy. Hajime’s eyes glinted with a murderous light and his lips curled up in a fearless smile. On the other hand, Yue’s gaze turned as cold as ice. She looked like a true vampire queen. Vol 8, Chapter III

Danmaku:
Just to add something minor:
“Crimson Javelin— Thousand Blossoms.”

Her voice carried across the battlefield, clear as a bell. Enchanting as it was, it also spelled a merciless end for her enemies. Another wave of hellfire washed over the battlefield due to the actions of a single girl. After traveling a set distance, the fire rose skyward and split into a thousand spears Vol 10, Chapter I
Well, in the first thread was added the 100 hundred heart shaped fireballs to show that the later mention of Touhou levels of danmaku was above that, so I feel that add this should also help to clarify even more how high the danmaku of Yue can reach, as a note this was a casual feat done as a warning against a army of thousands more than three hundred years ago when Yue was younger (so vol 1 Yue scale massively above the feat).

Skill:
“Whoa, is that girl really a rabbitman!?” Miledi shouted in surprise. Even as she spoke, she flew high into the air and used a Heavensfall to send the swarm of flesh-wolves and their three-headed leader to the ground. They fell straight down, not even scraping the side of the already weakened tower. At the same time, Miledi also used gravity magic to support the tower’s foundations.

Wow... Her magic’s so precise. And yet she casts so quickly.

For the first time in her life, Yue, the vampire princess who’d been considered the greatest mage of her generation, was jealous of someone else’s magical talent. However, she wasn’t going to let that get her down. Learning that there were heights she had yet to reach just stoked her desire to improve. And this was the perfect chance to watch and analyze the legendary Liberator who’d developed the techniques Yue was so fond of. She’d make Miledi’s skills her own, and improve them even further!

Wow, this girl’s shaping her mana so quickly... Is she learning how to do that from me? After just watching me do it once?

In the same way that Yue was impressed by Miledi’s skills, Miledi was impressed by Yue’s. Thanks to Myu’s earlier explanation, she knew that Yue was from a different time than her. Meaning that normally, the two of them would never have met. That went a long way to explaining why Yue could use gravity magic too. And since Yue and the others knew about her and the Liberators, Miledi had figured out they must be from the future too. It’s such a waste! I’ve finally met someone who can rival my magical ability, and this is the only time we’ll ever get to see each other!? This sucks so much! Miledi thought regretfully to herself. Short Stories, Chapter IV
“Hey, what’s your name?”

Of course, Miledi had heard Hajime say Yue’s name multiple times. But she felt compelled to ask anyway. This girl used the same magic as her, possessed as much talent as her, or possibly even more, and it was clear from how strong Yue’s bonds with her comrades were that she was someone who understood compassion. Miledi had to hear Yue introduce herself with her Short Stories, Chapter IV
“Well if you’re my successor, then I guess I’ll show you an example of how the great Miledi uses gravity magic! Think you can follow along with the lesson?”

“Don’t get cocky, Miledi... I’ll surpass you before you know it.”

Grins tugged at the corners of both girls’ lips. With the greatest gravity magic wielders of the past and present working together to polish each other’s skills, no enemy could stand against them. Short Stories, Chapter IV
Same as with Hajime and Oscar, Yue stole Miledi techniques at first glance and improved while Miledi was also improving do to face someone with as much talent or even more than her.

Shea​

Supernatural Willpower:
There was no more time to think about what to do. The one to kick off their battle was naturally Shea.

“Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” She loosed a deafening war cry, channeling all of her negative feelings into this one strike. A large red sphere appeared in the air in front of her, and she smacked it with all of her might. The air itself shook as Drucken sent her kendama flying like a massive cannonball.

Any cockroaches in its path were crushed to a pulp, leaving a huge hole in the cockroaches’ encirclement.

“Stop ignoring me, you little devil!”

It appeared Shea was still mad at Yue and Hajime. She couldn’t stand how they’d just ignored her and went off to battle by themselves. She leaped into the sky, leaving a crater as big as Hajime’s on the platform below. Shooting through the opening she’d made with her kendama, she headed for where Hajime and Yue were fighting. However, the half-human-shaped cockroaches swarmed in from all sides to stop her. Vol 8, Chapter III
A few cockroaches tried to jump on her while she was distracted, but she just blew them away with a casual roundhouse kick. The two half-humanoid monsters were blown away and joined the hundreds of others bouncing around the room. Kaori watched with unbridled jealousy as Shea blasted her way through the monsters.

“Amazing...” Kaori knew how strong Shea was, but this was the first time she’d seen the bunny girl fight so many enemies up close. She was so engrossed in watching Shea that Kaori forgot to fly off and try to join Hajime and the others herself. Of course, she continued to cut down the cockroaches that attacked her on the platform and mow down others with her silver feathers, so it wasn’t like she’d forgotten to fight. Vol 8, Chapter III

Instinctive Reaction and Petrification Resistance:
“Ngh, I-I’m fine! I can still keep going! I’ll stop them, so just watch!”

The copy flipped in midair during the peak of its arc and spread its black wings to steady itself. Its hair and clothes were singed, but its resolve was unscathed. Then, it raised its twin blades and faced the battlefield with the courage of a hero. In fact, it seemed to be enjoying playing the role of the tragic martyr. That made sense, considering it was a copy of Kaori.

The copy glared at Yue and Shea and shouted in a voice loud enough to shake the heavens, “Cut it out, you two! This is our battlefield! Stop disturbing the trial!”

Two simultaneous explosions and a barrage of insults flew between Yue and Shea as they ignored the copy completely. Both of them were focused only on each other. They’d attacked Kaori’s copy on reflex, registering it as nothing more than another obstacle. Annoyed at being ignored twice in a row, the copy snapped.

“Y-You bastards! Fine, I’ll make it so you can’t ignore me!”

Veins bulging in her forehead, Kaori’s copy flapped its wings. Moving faster than the eye could follow, it dropped right in between Yue and Shea. As it landed, it swapped out the grip on its blades. It held its swords in front of it, flat sides facing outward. The copy was planning to knock Shea and Yue out simultaneously with the flat of its blades. Its first target was Shea, who was currently being petrified by Yue’s stone dragon’s breath. Using gravity to accelerate its strike, the copy slashed down at Shea.

“I’ve got you now! Accept your punishment!”

But just before the copy’s blade hit Shea—

“Hmph!”

Shea broke free from the petrification. It seemed she’d used evolution magic and restoration magic to halt the petrification’s progress. After which sheer force of will had been enough for her to shatter the thin layer of stone that had formed over her skin. The copy didn’t even have time to be impressed. As Shea broke free, she grabbed hold of the copy’s blade with just one hand, avoiding getting cut by grabbing the blade between her fingers. Not only that, she’d grabbed it from the side, since Kaori’s copy had intended to strike with the flat of the blade.

“You’ve gotta be kidding me!”

The copy was utterly nonplussed. Meanwhile, Shea was still completely focused on Yue. She yanked the copy’s blade backward, like a pitcher. Then, with perfect form, she threw it right at Yue.

“Take this!”

Her throw was so perfect it could be called art. Naturally, Kaori’s copywas still holding onto the blade. Vol 10, Chapter I
Kaori approached the pair, her footsteps breaking the silence. In a low growl, she said, “Good for you. I have no idea what you two were fighting about, but it looks like you worked it out.”

“Hm?”

Still hugging each other, Yue and Shea turned blankly to Kaori. She was smiling, but that smile didn’t reach her eyes.

“Fufufu, you look confused. I guess you didn’t even realize I was here. That’s fine, I don’t mind. Not at all. You were busy fighting each other, right? You didn’t even notice you beat up my copy while I was in the middle of my trial. That’s fine, I guess I’m just easy to ignore! Fufufufufu!” Vol 10, Chapter I
Shea stopped the petrification of Yue with magic and broke free with sheer will. Additionally she defeated Kaori copy while fighting Yue completely unconcious of Kaori copy, this also apply to Yue since she was doing the same.

Instincts:
“Hehehe, don’t mention it! I knew from the start that this ****** wasn’t Yue-san’s real uncle!” Shea proclaimed.

“Wait, really? I just kept my guard up because it looked like Hajime-kun was on edge,” Kaori replied.

“In truth, even I was not certain until I checked his soul with spirit magic. How could you tell so quickly, Shea?”

“I had a gut feeling!”

“Mmm... I knew we could count on you, Shea.”

At this point, Shea was so broken she could see through all manner of deception on instinct alone. Vol 11, Chapter I
We already know how crazy Shea instincts turn but wanted to show that by this point they already were quite absurd.

Senses:
Shea and Tio instantly moved to intercept, but before they could do anything, a few blasts of light shot up from the ground, blowing the heads off
the apostles.

“Huh?”

“Wh-What was that?”

Shea and Tio looked blankly at the dead apostles tumbling to the ground. Hajime and the others also turned to see where the light had come from. Only Shea, who had insanely buffed physical attributes, and Hajime, who had the Farsight skill, could see who was giving them a thumbs-up from the fortress 5000 meters below.

It was Par, the young Haulia boy who’d decided he wanted to be called Baltfeld the Executioner. He was standing next to one of the massive anti-air rifles Hajime had affixed to the fort’s roof. The rest of the Haulia sniper squad was there as well, and they were firing away with wild abandon.

These were guys who could hit a target a hundred meters away with a crossbow. But now, they were wielding railgun-enhanced sniper rifles that had Farsight and Foresight enchanted onto their scopes while wearing goggles enhanced with Riftwalk. Their sniping range had been increased considerably.

That being said, Hajime was still amazed they were able to hit things 5000 meters away. On top of that, it was clear from Par’s thumbs-up that he was actively working to clear out any enemies getting in Hajime’s way. That meant he was sniping enemies in extremely close proximity to Hajime and the others without missing a beat. He continued sniping the apostles that were trying to pincer Hajime, but eventually, they started dodging his shots. Still, his accuracy was terrifying enough that they didn’t dare get close to Hajime and the others. If they stopped for even a second to attack, they’d be shot out of the sky. Vol 11, Chapter V
Just wanted to show how Shea was able to see Par thumbs-up from 5 km below just in case to prove that her normal senses reach the kilometers in range. Also to show a bit of the skill of some Haulia like Par.

Martial Arts/Skill:
She already have it in the after stories since she is really crazy there, but even in the main story her martial prowess was already high.
“She’s practicing martial arts. Though it’s all stuff I taught her and I don’t really know martial arts myself, so it’s probably not the correct forms or anything.”
Veteran adventurers that they were, no one asked Hajime how he knew that. Instead, they just simply drew their weapons and shouted out warnings to the adventurers farther back. A second later, thirty or so bandits crested a nearby hill and loosed battle cries as they charged toward the caravan. The merchants hurriedly retreated to the safety of their wagons while the adventurers prepared to fight. But before they could loose any spells or arrows, Hajime held out a hand to stop them. They shot him confused looks, but Hajime ignored them and turned to Shea.

“Shea, these guys are the perfect training dummies to test your martial arts on. Wipe them out.”

“Huh? Ummm, you mean by myself?”

“Yeah, by yourself.”

“Barehanded?”

“Yep.”

The other adventurers gave Hajime incredulous looks. Surely he wasn’t going to ask a single rabbit girl to take on thirty bandits all by herself? Even those who had an inkling of how strong Shea really was were aghast. “He’s a demon...” they muttered to themselves. As expected, Shea didn’t seem too keen on the idea.

“Shea. I’ll consider rewarding you if—”

“Hell yeaaaaaaaaaah! Bring it on, bitches!”

Hajime didn’t even get to finish saying, “you beat them all” before Shea cut him off. She turned to face the charging bandits and, with a fearless smile, slammed her fists together, creating a massive shockwave. A huge gust of wind rippled outward, and the bandits all turned to Shea. A vulgar smile spread across their leader’s face.

“Oi, don’t lay a finger on that white-haired kid’s bunny, you louts. I’m gonna make her my—”

“Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Before he could finish his statement, Shea dashed up to him and punched him in the face with all her might. He was lifted into the air and sent flying past the far side of the hill. Shea had leaped forward with such force that there was a crater where she’d been standing a moment before. The other bandits shivered in fear. But they quickly recovered their wits. While Shea’s punch may have been powerful, they were certain they could take her as long as they surrounded her and fought cautiously. In response, Shea dropped into a proper stance. She kept her hands high, near her face, with one foot slightly raised off the ground. One of the bandits charged her, his sword held high. But before he could swing it down on her, Shea fired off a lightning-quick front kick. It hit the poor bandit with the force of a cannonball.

“Bwaaagh!?”

His eyes rolled up into his skull and he lost consciousness. But Shea wasn’t done yet. Before the bandit could hit the ground, she followed up with a powerful left hook to the chin. The bandit flew backward like a ragdoll. Shea then turned to the other bandits and dispatched them in short order, using a combination of compact kicks, jabs, hooks, and punches. Before long, a pile of corpses littered the hill. Surprisingly, Shea seemed to have mastered the basics of Muay Thai.

“Y-You monster!” one of the bandits screamed.

“Bwahahahaha!” Shea just laughed in reply.

Two of the remaining bandits tried to pincer Shea. She quickly dropped her Muay Thai stance and cartwheeled out of the way. At the same time, she used her legs to crush the windpipes of the two men surrounding her. Another one of the bandits launched a spear thrust at her landing spot, but she wheeled out of the way and used the force of her spin to shatter his skull with a roundhouse kick. She’d gone from the sharp, choppy movements of a Muay Thai fighter to the rhythmical, graceful strikes of a capoeira fighter. But while this dance-like martial art was more graceful than Muay Thai, it was no less deadly.

“L-Lord of fire hear my—”

“Too late!”

One of the bandits tried chanting a spell, but Shea quickly jumped over to him. She stamped on the ground hard enough to cause a miniature earthquake, then hit the bandit with an elbow to the solar plexus. He flew backward while coughing up blood. Shea didn’t even bother to check whether or not he was dead. She turned to her remaining foes and struck them down with a flurry of elbows, palm strikes, and punches, all while fluidly shuffling between their attacks. She’d swapped styles again, this time to Bajiquan.

“G-Goddamniiiiiit!”

“Take thiiiiiiiiiiiis!”

Desperate, the few surviving bandits rushed Shea all at once. She deftly dodged between them and wrapped her arm around the neck of one of her foes as she passed. A perfect wrestling lariat. The bandit flipped through the air a few times before crumpling to the ground like a ragdoll. Another one of the bandits tried to shoot an arrow at her but she ran forward and kneed him in the face before he could even nock his bow. The archer next to him barely had time to scream before she dispatched him as well, this time with a backward suplex. Three styles hadn’t been enough for her so she’d added pro wrestling techniques into the mix as well. After that, she started using thrusts and Dempsey Rolls and one-armed shoulder throws and all sorts of other techniques from every martial art known to man. She was clearly pumped to get her reward. Within a few minutes, the bandits were all dead or dying.

“Uryaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Shea pumped both fists into the air and proclaimed her victory to the world. Shivering, Yue muttered, “Shea’s terrifying...”

“You can say that again. I can’t believe she mastered all those techniques just from the half-assed examples I showed her...” Hajime responded with a stiff expression. After that incident, all of the adventurers started calling Shea “Shea-san” instead of “Shea-chan.” Hajime had no doubt the worthless rabbit of the forest would soon become a CQC god. Short Stories, Bonus Chapter - The Evolution of the Bunny Girl
She learned with the vagues explanations and half-assed examples of Hajime entire martials arts, this despite Hajime actually not knowing said martial arts beyond some things, and everything in a short time which at most would be a few days or even some hours (this considering the moment in which happened this), and this was a bit after she joined Hajime and Yue, when she still was a worthless rabbit.

Also:
In a last-ditch attempt to prevent the seal from being repaired, the dragon opened its maw to fire a blast of corrosive breath at the party. But before it could, Shea hammered it with a series of explosive slugs, blowing it to bits. From the other side, the three-headed wolf tried to shoot pellets of blood at the party while the frog tried to launch its spit at them. But Shea stopped both of them as well.

“Wow, I can see everything. This is some really useful magic!”

During their fight, Shea had unlocked Prophetic Visions, a derivative skill of her special magic Future Sight. It allowed her to see a few seconds into the future, and this she could activate at will. It was thanks to it that she was able to efficiently crush all the monsters just before they attacked. She’d seen Meiru use restoration magic to project visions of the past, and had attempted to do the reverse version of that for herself, to outstanding effect. Short Stories, Chapter IV
She saw Meiru using restoration magic and developed by herself alone in middle of combat a new way to use restoration magic and her special magic.

Tio​

Supernatural Willpower:
“Shea, too, is special in her own way. You would be better off not trying to compare yourself to her.”

Shea certainly was special. She was the only beastman who possessed mana, and even without that, her strength was abnormal. Kaori assumed that was what Tio was referring to, but Tio shook her head.

“No, I’m not referring to her abilities. I mean her fortitude.”

“Her fortitude?”

“Yes, her fortitude. Remember, Shea is a rabbit girl. Originally, she had no love for fighting.”

But she knew her wish would never have been granted if she didn’t fight.

“Through all the tears, through all the terror, she continued to press forward. All so that she could stand together with those she loved. While this world seems to have granted Kouki the title of hero...” Tio glanced up at Shea as she said that.

“I believe that neither he nor even Master are worthy of holding that title. If the word hero defines someone who possesses limitless courage, then no one is more deserving of that moniker than Shea Haulia.”

It surprised Kaori that Tio held that much respect for Shea. What surprised her even more though, was that Tio was able to voice such feelings in this situation.

“Hey, Tio. Shouldn’t your feelings be reversed too?”

Even as Tio conversed with Kaori, she continued to back up Kouki, who was still lacking the will to fight, and Ryutarou, who was slowly being overwhelmed. It was amazing how calm she was able to remain. It didn’t seem at all like her emotions had been reversed. Either that or Tio had secretly hated everyone all along.

“Hmph, I care not for you lot. In fact, I can feel displeasure welling up simply from talking to you. But what of it?”

“Huh?”

Tio turned her gaze back to Kaori. Kaori gulped, overwhelmed by the intensity in her eyes. Tio grinned, then turned around and unleashed another storm of breath at an oncoming army of cockroaches.

“Feelings alone... cannot hope to match the 500 years of experiences I’ve lived through.”

Her memories served as her guide, keeping Tio from being swayed by the reversal magic. She had long since grown out of the age where she let herself get swept along by temporary feelings. No matter what her current feelings were, so long as she retained her memories, Tio Clarence would never let herself be swayed by hate. Inside her, both love and hate, right and wrong, were eclipsed by the weight of her own experiences.

After wiping out another group of cockroaches Tio turned and stated her thoughts clearly.

“Compared to my duty, my feelings are of little importance. While I may despise you at the moment, my memories are telling me that you’re someone I wish to protect.”

Duty, obligation, and honor. Those were what drove Tio onward, and she would never betray that part of herself. And that was also why she wasn’t shaken.

“Kaori, I will protect you. I swear it on my pride as a black dragon, and on my job as a guardian.”

Tio spoke with the authority and dignity of a king. Kaori found herself captivated by the unwavering resolve in her eyes, and her lustrous black hair, fluttering in the breeze. She felt a deep sense of relief wash over her. Vol 8, Chapter III
Is do to things like this that Tio is such a good character, damn.

Illusion Manipulation:
The copy turned to the side. As expected, Tio was standing there. She’d used the residual heat from her own breath to leave a mirage of herself behind, which was what had been hit by the copy’s attack.

When Tio had hit the copy with her breath, it had lost sight of her for just a second. And in that second, Tio had left an illusion in her wake and moved elsewhere. Such a feat could only be called godlike. Vol 10, Chapter II
Tio can make illusions with heat.

Resistance to Memory Manipulation & Mind Reading:
“Impossible... You mastered yourself?”

The copy couldn’t believe what it was seeing. Without any impetus to bolster her, Tio had almost effortlessly rallied her spirit. That could mean only one thing.

Tio had full control over her mental state at all times. The copy hadn’t been reading Tio’s thoughts. She had been letting it read them. And only the ones she wanted to show.

From the very start, Tio had possessed such mastery over herself that she’d deceived even the labyrinth. If Hajime and the others were overpowered when it came to fighting prowess, then Tio was overpowered when it came to mental strength.

“Spirit of this labyrinth. I thank you. Thanks to your trial, I know that I can remain in control even in the face of ancient magic. Hopefully, this means I will be able to handle even the gods.”

“So you used this entire trial as an experiment... to see if you were capable of resisting the gods’ pull. No, not just that. You wanted to see if you could deceive even the gods...”

“Of course, I also wished to hear my own deepest desires from an objective perspective. A person’s heart is as vast and deep as an ocean. It was entirely possible I may have let some cracks slip in unnoticed. This proved a very enlightening trial.”

From the very beginning, Tio’s copy had been dancing in the palm of her hand. Vol 10, Chapter II
Tio decided what thoughts and memories the labyrinth could see and use without her copy noticing, and the moment she was satisfied with the results of her experiment she controled the situation and stopped the farce.

Senses & Spirit Magic:
The whole time he kept his gaze fixated on Dienleed, not dropping his guard for a second.

“Tio, did you see that?”

“I did indeed. It would be hard not to with how much time he gave us. I have never seen a soul like that before. It was like a spider’s nest. No, perhaps the word parasite is more apt. Regardless, it was abhorrent.”

“Agreed. Do you think you can bind his soul using spirit magic? While it’s still stunned, if possible.”

“Leave it to me. The same spell you used to create the Necklace of Vows should work here as well. It may take some time, but I should be able to do it.” Vol 11, Chapter I
As she bound Dienleed’s soul with spirit magic, Tio voiced her

hypothesis, saying, “I suspect that initial flash of light that incapacitated the

apostles was the same spell that scanned our memories.”

“Mmm...”

After reading Yue’s memories, the fake Dienleed had come up with a somewhat plausible explanation. He’d then backed that up with very convincing acting. Yue had already wanted to believe her uncle hadn’t betrayed her, so it hadn’t taken much to fool her.

“Rest easy, Yue. Master and I both examined this man’s spirit from every angle. There is undoubtedly just one soul in this body. And it is far too soiled to belong to your uncle.”

After they’d obtained evolution magic, Hajime had upgraded his Demon Eye with spirit magic to allow him to see people’s souls as well.

On the other hand, Tio used the unique properties of her dragon eyes as well as her vast experience to see through the true nature of things. Vol 11, Chapter I
Tio saw the soul of Alva and was restricting him like the artifact that Hajime did to restrict the empire family. Tio already have spirit magic, but wanted to show that she indeed use it and is proficient in it.

Shapeshifting/Body Control:
“P-Princess, why do you look like—”

“Fear not. I simply adjusted my form to be more aerodynamic for travel.”

Venri couldn’t believe what she was hearing. A dragonman’s
transformation was set from the moment of their birth. Of course, that form grew as they did, but its shape was supposed to be immutable. And yet, the Tio in front of Venri looked much more sleek and slender than the form Venri remembered, and each of Tio’s scales had streaks of lighter black running through them. Vol 11, Extra Chapter
“I heard from Venri that you can freely change the form of
your transformation.”

“Hm? Oh, yes, that is the power of metamorphosis magic.”

“And in that battle you showed us earlier, you freely manipulated your scales without transforming, did you not?”

“I suspect that was the power of evolution magic, though I was so desperate at the time that I am not quite sure what I did. My transformation has grown stronger as well, but... Grandfather? What’s wrong?” Tio asked, noticing that her grandfather’s expression had grown more thoughtful the more she said. Vol 11, Extra Chapter
Don't sure if is shapeshifting or body control, but Tio after get metamorphosis magic can manipulate her body freely, like Ryutarou or Shea but more extreme since she is the one with the highest affinity with said magic.

Kaori​

Range:
The healing spell Kaori had bathed the capital with had not only soothed the hearts of the citizens, but also healed the minds and bodies of the beastmen slaves who had suffered long years of enslavement. Vol 7, Chapter IV
Kaori affected all the capital of the empire with her magic, and unless the capital of one of the two greatest nations in the continent is ridiculously small then she should have affected at least dozens of kilometers, possibly hundreds.

Supernatural Willpower:
A few cockroaches tried to jump on her while she was distracted, but she just blew them away with a casual roundhouse kick. The two half-humanoid monsters were blown away and joined the hundreds of others bouncing around the room. Kaori watched with unbridled jealousy as Shea blasted her way through the monsters.

“Amazing...” Kaori knew how strong Shea was, but this was the first time she’d seen the bunny girl fight so many enemies up close. She was so engrossed in watching Shea that Kaori forgot to fly off and try to join Hajime and the others herself. Of course, she continued to cut down the cockroaches that attacked her on the platform and mow down others with her silver feathers, so it wasn’t like she’d forgotten to fight. Vol 8, Chapter III
Having once more found her resolve, Kaori made to leap off the platform and join Shea in her fight. The faster they were able to sweep away these half-human cockroaches and join Hajime and Yue’s battle, the better. Not because she wanted to help them, but because like Shea, she was pissed at them.

However, just before she could leap off, the unspeakable happened...

“Kyaaa!?”

“Ahhh!”

A familiar scream pierced her ears. She turned around, half on instinct, and saw Shizuku sprawled on the ground. It seemed she’d slipped on the fluids of the cockroaches she’d killed. A mistake like that was fatal. Another cockroach raised an arm wreathed in corrosive smoke.

However, Kouki was right next to her. He saw what had happened. Furthermore, Suzu was right behind her. Plus, Tio’s breath could easily handle a monster of that caliber.

None of those possibilities even entered Kaori’s mind though, and she acted faster than she could think. Before she knew it, she was standing in front of Shizuku, her greatsword held aloft.

“Ah... Kaori...”

“Shizuku-chan...” Even though she hadn’t needed to save Shizuku, even though other people were better positioned to do it, Kaori had rushed to her side anyway. She forgot all about her grudge against Hajime and Yue for leaving her behind. Her body moved on instinct, despite the fact that right now, Shizuku was someone she hated as much as Hajime. Before she could even think about what she was doing, she’d acted.

And as she did so, she felt her body grow lighter. The dark feelings that had been weighing her down ever since arriving here vanished. The corners of her lips naturally turned upward into a smile. It wasn’t the kind of smile you could show to someone you hate.

“On your feet, Shizuku-chan! This is no time to be resting!”

“Huh? Uh, okay.”

Kaori grabbed Shizuku’s hand and pulled her to her feet. Shizuku looked at her in shock, but Kaori had already turned back to engage another group of cockroaches.

“Don’t worry Shizuku-chan, I’ll protect you.” Vol 8, Chapter III

Weakness:
“Hajime-san... It’s one thing if he was just leaning against the wall, but don’t you think it’s weird he’s inside it?”

“Good point. It’s like the wall reached out to encase him.”

Hearing that, Kaori shivered. It was as if the entire labyrinth was feeding on hapless challengers. She clung to Shizuku, just like she always had whenever the two went to a haunted house or anything similar. The look in her eyes made it clear she wouldn’t let go no matter what. Even though Kaori was a strong girl who’d managed to even make the body of a God’s Apostle her own, she still couldn’t handle horror. In some ways, she hadn’t changed at all from the person she’d been during their adventure in the Sunken Ruins of Melusine.
Kaori is really bad with horror, like she turn as flustered as Aiko in battle, she still can fight in those situations but is completely flustered.

Also, should be added that before get her Apostle body do to her job as Priest she was unable to use direct offensive attacks and instead to do damage she needed to do it in indirect ways, like with the pressure of her chains to suffocate the opponent or by making her barriers explode. The same apply to Suzu as a Barrier Master, at least before she got her new artifacts.

Instinctive Reaction:
“Shizuku-chan, Suzu-chan! Ryutarou-kun! Kouki-kun!”

Kaori shouted her friends’ names, worried for their safety. Though she couldn’t sense where they were at all, she could barely hear Shizuku yelling back, “We’ll be fine! Worry about yourself!” from somewhere above her. A few seconds later, Suzu, Ryutarou, Kouki, and even Shea and Yue called out to let her know they were safe. Kaori breathed a sigh of relief. A moment later, she felt a chill run down her spine and she reflexively wrapped her wings around herself. Four lasers slammed into her wings, dissipating as they came into contact with them.

Kaori summoned her second greatsword and wreathed it in an aura of disintegration. She tried to slash horizontally at the golem, but—

“What!?”

Her body did a pirouette, and she ended up slashing in a completely different direction. A shockwave of silver light shot out of her blade, even though she hadn’t intended it to. In the distance, she heard Yue shout, “Kaori... don’t hold back! Because I won’t either!”

She’s really mad now, isn’t she?

Kaori’s expression stiffened, and she shouted, “S-Sorry!”

At the same time, she felt something aim for her head, and she reflexively turned around and raised her other sword to block. Vol 9, Chapter III
She should have the instinctive reaction of the apostles since she eventually assimilated all their skill, but just in case wanted to show that she indeed have IR, even before she completely assimilated the experiences of the body.

Reactive Power Level:
The copy’s words had clung to Kaori, dragging her down into a bottomless swamp. She’d wanted to plug her ears, avert her gaze, and shout that she’d never thought any of those things. It was as if the copy knew exactly what to say to rub salt in her mental wounds. The pain was so unbearable Kaori had wanted to scream. To hurl insults at her copy and call her a liar. But instead—

“Haaah!”

“Ngh.”

She’d stepped forward. Unhesitant, unwavering, she’d continued to march forward. Using her frustration to fuel her aggression, she’d slashed down with her twin blades. Every single one of her strokes had been unbelievably accurate. So much so that the copy had been driven back. Kaori hadn’t been striking in a blind rage. She knew that cutting down her copy would mean cutting down her own weakness, and she struck with surgical precision. Her spirit had burned beautifully, clad in the divine body of God’s Apostle. Her silver form had clashed with the pitch-black form of her copy.

The two had danced across the battlefield, their hair splaying out behind them. Their swords clashed endless times, sending a meteor shower of sparks through the air. The battle had been intense. But it also had a mystical beauty to it, like an ancient shinto dance. As time passed, Kaori grew even more adept at coping with her mental scars, which made her power grow in turn.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

“Ngh, you’ve gotten even faster!?”

Unable to weather the onslaught, the copy jumped back. It then unleashed a beam of black disintegration at Kaori. Kaori aligned the top of her sword with her copy and unleashed a disintegration blast of her own. The two beams collided, sending out ripples of annihilation. Anything the ripples touched was obliterated instantly.

“Your jealousy, your frustration, your impatience, and your inferiority complex haven’t disappeared! You’re still just as ugly as before, so why are you getting stronger!?”

“Even if my feelings haven’t changed, I can still grow.”

Kaori’s voice was surprisingly gentle. A chill ran down the copy’s spine, and it glanced over its shoulder while maintaining its beam. As it feared, Kaori had managed to create a magic circle in midair behind it using her feathers.

“Thunderburst!”

“You can even cast spells remotely now?”

The copy unfurled its wings and shot into the air. About thirty minutes had passed since the battle began. All throughout, Kaori had been unable to use her feathers to create remote magic circles. But the copy had no time to process this development, as Kaori unfurled her own silver wings and chased it down. She swung down with her blades, and the copy raised its own to block. There was a loud metallic clang as the four swords collided.

“I’m... not getting any stronger?”

Until now, the copy had been steadily growing in strength. With every barbed taunt, Kaori’s heart had been further wounded. But now, that had stopped happening too.

“Seeing you like this shows me just how self-centered I am,” Kaori muttered back. But she was talking more to herself than her copy.

“I was like this back in school, and even when I left Shizuku-chan to join Hajime-kun.”

For two years, Kaori had been completely lacking in self-awareness. All she’d wanted was to talk to the boy she loved, but she hadn’t been able to find ways to make that happen. And so, she’d thrown herself desperately at him, causing trouble for everyone in the process. She knew how big a loss her leaving the party would be for Kouki and the others. But even then, she’d been miraculously reunited with the boy she thought had died. She couldn’t stand other girls being closer to him than her, so she’d prioritized her feelings over the good of the party.

“That’s right. It’s pathetic. We’re so egotistical it’s disgusting.”

With how much the copy had already been strengthened, it was far stronger than Kaori. It knocked her swords aside and launched a barrage of disintegration feathers at her.

Kaori weaved her way in between the onslaught of death and said quietly, “I want to change. I want to be kind like Yue. Strong like Shea. Wise like Tio. And cute like Shizuku-chan.”

Though they were in the middle of a fight, Kaori’s quiet voice carried far. For a moment, the copy thought Kaori was being honest about her jealousy, but a moment later it narrowed its eyes. It could feel itself getting weaker.

Kaori turned around in midair, letting a few of the feathers strike her. However, she avoided taking any fatal damage and flapped her wings to accelerate. She moved faster than she ever had before, so fast she left afterimages in her wake.

She didn’t just seem faster to the copy because it was getting weaker. She really was just getting that much faster. There was a single reason for Kaori’s sudden power-up. She was finally learning how to draw out the full potential of the body she inhabited. The long hours of training were finally beginning to pay off. Her growth, as she put it, was more than just mental.

Kaori unleashed a barrage of lightning-fast sword swings. The copy deflected them all, relying on its strengthened reflexes, and said with conviction, “I see... The reason I’m growing weaker even though you haven’t found a way to dissolve your negative feelings is because you’re moving forward despite knowing you hold this darkness in your heart. Even before this trial began, you were already beginning to grow.”

Kaori struck relentlessly, her swords trailing silver arcs through the air. Her peerless swordsmanship was now truly at the level Noint’s had been. Though it was only by a factor of milliseconds, the copy was now slower. Vol 10, Chapter I
Kaori got better at using the apostle body in the middle of the fight against her own copy, going to the point of be faster, stronger and more precise than the copy even before she got weakened do to the trial mechanism, while she still was above than Kaori in stats.

Skill:
The two mages crushed the remaining monsters with gravity magic, then glared at each other with icy smiles. Meanwhile, Kaori and Meiru showered everyone with restoration magic. It seemed Kaori had learned a thing or two from Meiru as well, as her magic had gotten much faster and more powerful as well. Within seconds, everyone’s wounds had been healed and their mana restored. Short Stories, Chapter IV
Like the others Kaori learned with just her sight from Meiru technique and improved a lot.

Staff Mastery:
Kaori unleashed a powerful three-pronged thrust, with each thrust aiming for one of Hajime’s vitals. The first went for his forehead, the second for his throat, and the third for his heart. What the hell!? Since when did you become a Rurouni Kenshin character? Hajime desperately blocked all three thrusts with his prosthetic arm. Short Stories, Bonus Chapter - Drink, but Don’t Get Drunk Part II

Shizuku​

Supernatural Willpower:
“Don’t worry Shizuku-chan, I’ll protect you.”

“Ah...”

Shizuku thought back to the moment back in the royal palace, when she’d resigned herself to death. But the sword that had been meant to kill her never reached her. Her best friend, Kaori, sacrificed herself in order to save Shizuku. Even though Shizuku had sworn to protect Kaori, when it counted most she was the one who’d been protected. And because of that, her best friend had died. A sharp pain pierced her chest. At the same time, it felt as though some oppressive aura that had been shackling her until now vanished.

Shizuku turned her back to Kaori. Not because she hated her best friend, but because she trusted her. The two girls fought back-to-back, and Shizuku uttered words of gratitude.

“Thank you, Kaori. But don’t forget, I’ve got your back too.” She drew her katana in a flash of light, and her blade sliced through a cockroach with pinpoint precision.

“I know!”

A flurry of silver feathers shot forth. At the same time, Kaori’s healing magic enveloped the party, healing their wounds, their exhaustion, and restoring their mana.

“Tio, Shizuku-chan and I’ll take care of this side! You take care of that one!”

“As you wish!”

Tio reacted instantly, shifting her focus. Her gaze held a newfound respect for Kaori. The group spread themselves out in a triangle, with Tio handling one side, Kaori and Shizuku handling another, and Kouki, Ryutarou, and Suzu handling the last one. Even now, Kouki still hadn’t overcome his aversion to fighting the cockroaches. Ryutarou was trying, but his irritation with his comrades kept getting in his way, dulling his blows. Suzu, on the other hand, was having trouble matching her barrier’s positioning to her comrades’ sloppy movements.

Fortunately, Kaori, Tio, and Shizuku were able to cover for the three of them. That still left the area above them, but Shea had that covered.

“Uryaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

With a yell, she unleashed another pale blue shockwave of energy, blowing away the cockroaches descending on Kouki from above. Kaori looked up, smiling, and yelled.

“Shea!”

“Leave the skies to me!”

She’d given up on joining Hajime and Yue and had decided to assist her comrades down below. As for why, well, the blush on her face and her twitching ears made it obvious. She’d overheard Tio praising her. With her arrival, their offensive power skyrocketed. While there were more of them, the half-humanoid cockroaches were inferior versions of the human-shaped ones. Tio, Shea, and Kaori were more than a match for even an army of them. Such a weak foe couldn’t even be considered a trial. Vol 8, Chapter III

Stamina:
Shizuku coughed up a few drops of blood. Her internal organs had been damaged.

Waves of blue mana spread out from the sheath, signaling the end for the Frost Golem. Unable to withstand such force at point blank range, the mana crystal inside it shattered, the noise surprisingly soft for how big it was. Bereft of its heart, the Frost Golem silently crumpled to the floor. Panting, Shizuku muttered, “Haaah... Haaah... Looks like I’m still not strong enough to fight on my own.”

She leaned forward, using her sheath as a crutch, and smiled self- deprecatingly. Considering she’d just defeated one of the labyrinth’s most powerful monsters under highly adverse conditions, she probably could have stood to take more pride in her achievement. But when she saw that Hajime, Yue, Shea, Tio, and Kaori were already all waiting at the end of the tunnel, she couldn’t help but feel inferior.

Unlike her, they looked like they hadn’t even struggled against their opponents. Shizuku looked down at her own ragged clothes, then sheathed her katana with a satisfying snick. Vol 9, Chapter III
Despite be fatigated after like 10 hours of continous mental damage because of the trial of the labyrinth she still fought the Frost Golem, while dodging a barriage of lasers and while she had internal damage do to the attacks of the golem, everything while her attacks were also redirected to her allies do to the fight mechanism.

Other good thing to add would be to also add the scan of the after stories in which a ol disciple of the Yaegashi style said that someone of the Yaegashi style need to at least be able to run an entire marathon without sweet even with 60 years.

Techniques:
Shizuku was already using her unique footwork to slip past the apostle’s guard. The apostle desperately tried to follow her movements, but before she knew it, her world had been flipped upside down. Shizuku had managed to grab the apostle’s arm and throw her over her shoulder.

As she sailed through the air, the apostle saw Shizuku’s claymore heading straight for her neck. It was one of the Yaegashi Style’s secret techniques, Mirrored Lightning. Against normal enemies, it guaranteed a kill. Shizuku knew it wouldn’t work as well against an apostle, but she was hoping she’d at least be able to deal some decent damage with it. The force of the blow sent the apostle flying, but instead of landing on the ground, she flapped her wings to regain her balance in the air.

A second later, a pebble flew straight at her eyes. It was another one of the Yaegashi Style’s techniques, Fang Flight. Shizuku had never possessed much physical strength, but evolution magic had helped boost her parameters significantly. The pebble struck the apostle right in the eye. Vol 11, Chapter II
As she slid under the apostle’s legs, she launched an upward thrust. And just as she’d anticipated, the apostle used her second sword to block the strike.

“Hah!”

“Ah!”

Having predicted the apostle’s move, Shizuku planted one hand on the ground and launched a back kick at the apostle’s crotch. She looked like an eagle stretching its talons out toward its prey, except upside-down. Unsurprisingly, the name of the technique she was using was called Reverse Eagle Talon. But Shizuku’s foot passed straight through the apostle, making it clear she’d only hit an afterimage. The apostle knocked Shizuku’s sword back and circled around behind her for a horizontal swing.

But right before the claymore cleaved her in two, Shizuku made her move.

“Hiyah!”

Using the centrifugal force of her kick, Shizuku did a side flip and leaped over the sword. Still spinning, she used her other leg to launch another kick at the apostle’s head.

This was the follow-up technique to Reverse Eagle Talon, Double Rake. Her second kick connected, sending the apostle tumbling through the air. Vol 11, Chapter II
Add this techniques to her, also to Kouki since his after stories key mastered the Yaegashi style.

Instincts:
I can do this! Shizuku thought to herself as she watched Tio suppress the other two apostles out of the corner of her eye. She’d made it past one apostle, and there were no others in her path.

“What!?”

A second later, though, chills ran down her spine and Shizuku reflexively threw herself to the side. A blast of silver light shot past where she’d been, leaving deep gouges in the ground. She’d evaded the first attack, but Shizuku’s instincts told her she wasn’t in the clear just yet.

As she rolled forward, a claymore thrust at the air inches behind her. She then crawled to the side on all fours, narrowly avoiding a barrage of silver feathers. Vol 11, Chapter II
Previous threads already added IR to her and showed her instincts in general, but this particular one for some reason I liked it so I put it here.

Kouki​

Senses/Instincts:
Besides, if they end up seeing something, I can always just beat the memories out of them later. Kouki shuddered. He instinctively sensed the threat Hajime posed and did his best not to look in Yue and the others’ direction. Vol 8, Chapter III
Sneering, the copy unleashed a Celestial Flash - Shatter. It was clearly more powerful than the last one had been. Shuddering, Kouki dived to the side just in time. His instincts told him he couldn’t neutralize that attack head-on. But his copy launched another barrage of shockwaves at the location he landed, giving him no time to catch his breath. The attacks were getting faster as well, and it took Kouki everything he had to keep dodging. Vol 10, Chapter III

Homing Attack:
Grinning, the copy thrust its Demon Sword up toward the heavens. A pillar of black light rose up to the ceiling and burst, transforming into countless dark meteors. They hurtled toward Kouki, a dark meteor shower of death. Kouki used Flash Step to evade the barrage and desperately searched for an opportunity to launch a counterattack. But his copy showed no openings, and cold sweat started pouring down his back.

To make matters worse, the meteor shower had slight homing capabilities and each meteor unleashed a mana shockwave upon exploding which made avoiding every meteor even more difficult. If he dodged too early, the meteors would follow him and if he dodged too late, the shockwave would catch him.

Thanks to all the improvements Nagumo made, my fake’s even— N-No, that’s not what I should be thinking. This guy’s just strong. Vol 10, Chapter III
This seem to be because of the improvements made by Hajime so should apply to his Post-Haltina key.

Techniques:
“Ngh! Fly Forth— Celestial Flash - Storm!”

Celestial Flash - Storm was a Celestial Flash with invisible blades of wind added to it. Furthermore, Kouki had used enough mana to fire off a double-digit number of light slashes. It truly was a storm of flashes. Vol 10, Chapter III
“You’re wasting your mana. Gather— Heavenstrum - Shatter!”

The remaining meteors gathered around the copy’s sword. The Demon Sword glowed with a malignant black light, and the meteors merged into a single stream. It thrust its sword toward Kouki, sending the beam at his Celestial Flash slashes. It was as if the copy was trying to prove it didn’t even need to dodge. Indeed, the difference in strength between it and Kouki was already that great. The copy’s black beam obliterated Kouki’s Celestial Flash - Storm in an instant. Vol 10, Chapter III
“Celestial Flash - Storm!”

Finally, he started using the abilities Hajime had endowed his sword with. Kouki no longer had any pride left. He’d been reduced to a beast acting purely on rage. Countless blades of wind assailed Hajime from all sides. They were all invisible, attached to the shockwaves of light he’d released. With his upgraded stats, Kouki’s Celestial Flash was powerful enough to annihilate an army.

But Hajime just swayed like a leaf in the breeze, dodging the majority of the barrage. The few attacks he couldn’t dodge he shot down or deflected with Donner and Schlag. Even if something was invisible, so long as it was magic, Hajime’s Demon Eye could see it. Plus thanks to Riftwalk enhancing his senses, he could easily see a way to dodge the storm of wind. Add to that his wealth of experience, training, and rational approach to combat, dodging invisible wind blades was a piece of cake. Vol 10, Chapter III

Suzu​

Techniques:
Just give more detailed explanations of the techniques:
Hallowed Ground - Burst was, as its name suggested, basically a barrier burst. Though it functioned specifically as a kind of reactionary shockwave that directed itself at anything that struck it. It converted the energy stored within the barrier to destructive force and turned the barrier into a kind of shrapnel grenade. Vol 9, Chapter I
The moment he landed, Ryutarou was met with another pair of glimmering crimson eyes. The newly-formed head opened its jaws and prepared to attack. Sensing the vast amount of mana and cold gathering within its mouth, Ryutarou hurriedly crossed his arms to guard his vitals. Dark green light enveloped his body. He was using Diamond Skin.

Is this gonna be enough? No, I’m gonna make it be enough! Scolding himself for his hesitation, Ryutarou steeled his resolve. The turtle unleashed its breath, intent on blowing Ryutarou away along with his resolve. But just before the breath hit, an orange, hexagonal shield slid into place in front of him. The force of the breath caused the barrier to crack almost instantly, but a moment later more barriers slid into place behind it.

“O-Oh? Is that your Heaven Crusher, Suzu?”

Surprised, Ryutarou turned around to see the tiny barrier master grinning at him. Behind her, Kouki was in the middle of his incantation. This was another one of her advanced composite light spells, Heaven Crusher - Barrier. Normally Heaven Crusher was used as a makeshift shield, or to push back enemies, but by combining it with Hallowed Ground, it had turned into a formidable barrier. This was one spell Suzu had specifically asked Hajime to put into her fans. Its versatility made it her favorite spell, so she’d wanted to have a stronger version available to use whenever she needed it. Adding that versatility to stronger spells was certainly an efficient way of using mana. Vol 9, Chapter I
Add Heaven Crusher, as a note the versatility of the normal version that she mention is that with this spell one can redirect attacks, use them as platforms and so, in general is a spell that used correctly is really useful in several situations despite how weak is, which is now solved with this version.
“Yep. I’m tired of seeing sweet dreams. I’ll surpass you and keep moving forward! Gather and become whole— Hallowed Ground - Reversal!”

Suzu fuelled her determination into her magic and cast her greatest spell yet. As she swung her fans down, the entire room began to glow. Countless tiny dots glimmered in the air like stars in the night sky. They were the shattered fragments of all the barriers Suzu had cast thus far. The fragments swirled around the copy, forming a galaxy of stars around it. After a few seconds, they began taking shape.

“So you... I see. You controlled all of the barriers you cast with your left fan, the one enchanted with restoration magic. All so you could bring them back. Did you plan this from the very start?”

“I know that labyrinth trials aren’t easy to overcome. Ever since the whispers started, I thought it’d come to this. And I knew I’d need a trump card.”

Suzu hadn’t just been throwing barriers out willy-nilly. The number of barriers she’d summoned with her left fan numbered 150. Furthermore, she’d poured all of her remaining mana to create another 300 barriers to add to the massive barrier burst she was preparing. All of her shields converged on the copy. They glowed orange as they approached, preparing to explode. The entire room was filled with a sunset-orange glow, and the colossal mass of barriers looked like a mythical floating castle. In the center of that glowing orange castle stood the copy, looking surprisingly tranquil.

“Very well. Show me just how strong that will of yours is! Prove you’ve overcome your weakness!”

“Thank you for existing, trial. Here I come! Bloom into a thousand flowers—”

Smiling slightly, Suzu thrust her fans forward.

“Blossom Burst!”

There was an explosion of light so bright, and for a moment it felt as though a sun had suddenly appeared in the room. Light blanketed everything, blotting out even sound. Seconds later, the sound of the explosion followed, rocking the room with its force.

Suzu had used all of her available mana for one massive barrier burst. Unlike her usual barrier burst spells, this was a full-out attack that required her to control as many barriers as possible and explode them simultaneously. It was Suzu’s ultimate trump card. Vol 10, Chapter II
Add both Reversal and Blossom Burst to her technique section, additionally she should get time manipulation since Reversal use restoration magic and her fans can use it in general with her barriers if she give them said effect.

Range:
Naturally, the pillars were all aimed toward Ryutarou. Kouki, Shizuku, and Suzu turned pale. Suzu hurriedly tried to erect a barrier, but the ceiling was a good five hundred meters up. Even with all her training, she would have a hard time putting it in the right spot. Vol 9, Chapter I
Can make barriers at five hundreds meters, though make one that especifically could protect something someome like Ryutarou at such distance is hard.

Stamina:
“Ugh... Haaah... Haaah... Almost there... Just a little more...”

Her breathing was labored, her eyes were glazed over, and sweat poured down her face in waves. Keeping two of the strongest barriers active at once was mentally and physically draining to the extreme. Her hands trembled as they struggled to hold her fans up, and it was obvious it was taking all of her concentration not to drop them. Suzu was clearly nearing her limits. It was a battle of endurance now. Would Suzu’s concentration last longer than the Frost Golem’s endurance?

“I won’t lose. Haaah... Haaah... I’ll never lose! No matter what happens, no matter what anyone tells me! I’m going to get through this and talk to Eri again!”

Naturally, the labyrinth’s whispers hadn’t stopped. And so, Suzu shouted to herself to keep her spirits up. A fiery will lit up within her empty eyes, and she brushed a drop of sweat out of her eyes. Screaming, she pushed down on the Frost Golem even harder. Vol 9, Chapter III
Endured like 10 hours of mental damage do to the trial of the labyrinth and after that she fought a Frost golem while maintaining for several minutes have active at the same time two of the most powerful barrier spells.

Intelligence/Skill:
A translucent orange barrier appeared in front of Hajime and the others. Pulses of light intermittently spread from the center of the barrier to its curved surface. The strongest barrier spell had been fused with advanced level light magic to create Hallowed Ground - Dispersal. Now the barrier also diffused the energy of anything it came into contact with. Though Suzu had cast the spell with the ease one might a beginner-level spell, its strength wasn’t diminished in any way. Furthermore, it even had additional effects tacked on, and only cost as much mana as an intermediate-level spell. Suzu truly had trained hard. She stepped into the intersection and braved the wind head-on. Instead of stopping the gale, her barrier deflected it, weakened it, and let it pass through. The rest of the party felt only a gentle breeze.

“Wow. Nice going, Suzu.”

“Mmm... Not half-bad.”

The two magic experts in the party praised Suzu’s skills. Though part of it was due to her new artifacts, it was true that Suzu herself had improved quite a bit as well. So much so that both Kaori and Yue were impressed. Vol 9, Chapter I
Her skill with magic could impress two super magic experts like Kaori and Yue, which is really impressive considering how crazy both are at magic, Suzu was also the one supporting the defences of the team in the labyrinth along with Yue which talk a lot about her level. The students in general are considered genius in their field/job and with this Suzu have confirmed to be between the most skilled of them.
“You knew from the start, didn’t you? You realized from the very beginning that Eri wasn’t just a nice, quiet girl.”

Everyone else had thought that was all Eri was. But not Suzu. From the start, she’d known Eri had a cunning streak to her. The reason Eri put on an introverted persona was so she could observe people from afar and make sure she could secure a safe spot for herself.

Naturally, Suzu never pointed that out. But she’d never thought less of Eri for it either. Because Suzu had thought Eri was only like that to protect herself. It was the whole reason Suzu had wanted to be Eri’s friend in the first place. Suzu would never blame someone for putting on an act to protect themselves. She couldn’t. After all—

“You thought she was just like you, didn’t you?”

Blaming Eri for putting on a facade would have been equivalent to denying herself. Vol 10, Chapter II
It had been thanks to Suzu’s babysitter that she’d been able to transform from a gloomy, moody child, into the cheery, outgoing girl she was now. A few years after she’d been employed, the caretaker had been able to see Suzu slowly turning into an unsociable child, and had given her some advice.

“Just smile.”

Honestly, it had been pretty half-assed advice, but the old caretaker had meant it from her heart. Furthermore, she’d been like a second mom to Suzu. Though Suzu hadn’t fully believed that was all it would take, she’d been willing to try anything to alleviate her loneliness. First, she’d tried smiling at her parents.

“Mom, Dad! Thank you!”

She’d acted overjoyed the next time they’d given her a present. Honestly, she’d still felt annoyed at them for neglecting her all the time, but she’d pushed those emotions down. Naturally, her parents had been surprised by her sudden change in attitude, but they’d also been happy.

“N-No problem, Suzu! Daddy wants you to be happy!”

“Suzu, come give your mom a hug!”

She’d never seen them smile so happily before. Of course, their workload hadn’t changed, but now they seemed happy when they were with Suzu rather than apologetic. And that, in turn, made Suzu happy for real.

In time, she’d tried smiling more at school as well. Even though she wasn’t necessarily having fun at school, she’d smile all the time anyway.

Before she knew it, she’d made dozens of friends. And all of them had seemed happy to be spending time with her. In a flash, her dreary school life had become exciting.

It was then that Suzu had learned that smiling was the solution to her problems. As long as she was smiling, she’d never be alone. And thus, the class mood maker was born. From then on, Suzu was always smiling cheerfully, even if she didn’t actually feel that happy inside. She kept her happy, joking persona up no matter what.

“You empathized with Eri’s calculating nature, didn’t you!?” Vol 10, Chapter II
Suzu had ignored all the warning signs she’d noticed since coming to Tortus. Though she’d started to suspect that Eri might actually be evil, she’d pretended not to see anything. She’d just blindly put her faith in Eri and stamped down all of her suspicions. She’d been too scared to confront the truth.

In the back of her mind, though, she knew that the moment Eri Nakamura’s mask came off, their friendly relationship would come to an end. Vol 10, Chapter II
Suzu have a great ability to analyze others and calculate how to act around them to become their friends (so Social Influencing), futhermore she actually knew from the beginning Eri true nature and noticed how she was actually evil, though she didn't wanted to face her because her own inner conflict which she overcome with this trial.

Tamed Monsters:
“Umm, so one of the monsters I tamed is a giant centipede that shoots out acid.”

“Oh, that guy. There’s a similar monster in early floors, but this one’s a lot stronger. Instead of using its body parts as projectiles, it can just straight up shoot acid from its torso. I got pretty freaked out the first time I saw one.”

“S-Same. I also tamed this large bee that can fire explosive needles.”

“I remember those too. The things they shoot out are more like mini missiles than needles. I nearly got engulfed in flames the first time I fought one.”

“Another monster I tamed is an ant that can burrow underground.”

“Those guys are really good at surprise attacks.”

“Also, I tamed a praying mantis that shoots wind blades from its legs.”

“What else?”

“A spider and a moth.” Vol 11, Chapter IV
So do to her monsters she should get acid manipulation, underground mobility, and the moth was capable of paralizing (Hajime paralizing gtanades and palize resistance come from this monster).
Hajime stepped past the gate and took a look at Suzu’s bunny. It had long ears and dark crimson eyes. Red veins crisscrossed the rabbit’s white fur. But they didn’t pulsate like those of other monsters, and instead glowed softly.

The most striking feature of all though was the bunny’s abnormally large legs. Though it looked slightly different from the ones Hajime remembered because Suzu had tamed it, the major features were the same. Vol 11, Chapter IV
“Hahaha, he really is amazing. I let him fight a little to test his skills earlier, and thanks to my metamorphosis magic, he’s strong enough to fight the monsters on the 90th floor one on one.”

“He’s so fast I can’t keep up with him. Also, the way he moves is kinda like Shizuku. I bet he can use No Tempo and shit too. He can even send out shockwaves with his kicks.” Vol 11, Chapter IV
She also have Inaba, her strongest monster whihc in vol 12 stomp Eri and her army, so she should get something like a higher with Inaba. In the After Stories key however Inaba become optional equipment since most of the time he is traveling Tortus to train as the shonen protagonist he is.

Equipment:
“Hey, Taniguchi, take these. They’re artifacts for your familiars. You’ll be able to summon them instantly with these, without having to open a portal for them to come through. By the way, Sakagami, you said you discovered a new use for your metamorphosis magic, but what exactly did you learn?”

He spread several artifacts out on the table. One was a specialized Treasure Trove designed for holding and transporting monsters, which he’d called the Monster Orb. (Though, in his head, he just referred to it as a Pokéball.) He also brought out a belt to hold the Monster Orb and a regular Treasure Trove, as well as upgraded versions of Suzu’s fans and Ryutarou’s gauntlets. Vol 11, Chapter IV
Add to her profiles the Pokéballs Monster Orbs.

Ryutarou​

Gravity Manipulation:
“Don’t get so full of yourself, ******! Hammerfist!”

Ryutarou leaped into the sky, then used his Aerodynamic-enchanted boots to jump back downward in mid-air, falling toward the Frost Turtle like a meteor. He wasn’t going to let it get any more attacks off. He activated one of his gauntlets’ new abilities, and used gravity magic to amplify his punch’s weight tenfold. That, plus the momentum gained from his fall gave his fist earth-shattering force. He really was like a comet hurtling toward the ground. The moment his steel gauntlet hit the turtle’s head, the ground shook. A massive shockwave blew away the nearby snow. The Frost Turtle’s head was blown clean off from the impact, leaving just its neck behind. Confident that he’d stalled the turtle’s attack, Ryutarou grinned and used the attack’s recoil to do a backflip in the air. Vol 9, Chapter I
His gauntlets have gravity magic to increase their weight, Ryutarou also should gain acrobatics since he can use something like the recoil of his attack to do a backflip he should get the ability in previous keys do to upscaling other characters but anyways.

This character is too musclehead to understand him (Social Influencing, Weakness, Intelligence, Stamina and Instinctive Reaction):
“Uwooooooooooooooooooooooooh!”

“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Namely, Ryutarou. For some unfathomable reason, he’d gotten into a slugfest with his Frost Golem. The same Frost Golem that was four times his size.

“Oooh, he’s really good at hand-to-hand combat!”

The only one impressed was Shea. Everyone else was nonplussed.

Why are neither of them using any footwork?

Why did the Frost Golem give up its halberd and actually accept Ryutarou’s boxing challenge?

Why are neither of them guarding?

Why are they taking turns smacking each other like there’s some kind of rule about each fighter only getting one punch at a time?

“Well, he is an idiot.”

“I-I can’t argue there.”

“Ryutarou-kun...”

They looked like a pair of delinquents duking it out by the riverside. Hajime was half-worried Ryutarou and the Frost Golem might actually make up at the end of the fight and become friends.

Kaori cradled her head in her hands while Shizuku just grimaced as she watched her childhood friend fight.

“I must say, it’s impressive he hasn’t been hit by a stray laser yet.”

Tio cocked her head quizzically. Indeed, despite the fact that both combatants were stationary, Ryutarou had yet to take a fatal blow from a laser. Occasionally one would graze past him, or shoot through his extremities of course. He was in fact covered in small wounds, but surprisingly not a single one had hit his head or heart or other vitals yet.

Hajime’s guess was that because Ryutarou had wrapped himself in mana and was continually using Diamond Skin, he was keeping his defense high enough to instinctively avoid a fatal blow. Of course, Ryutarou himself had just given up on evasion completely because he’d deemed that defeating the Frost Golem while also dodging lasers was impossible. His thought process was exceedingly simple: If he could defeat his enemy before he got hurt too bad, it was his win.

“The Frost Golem looks like it’s at its limit, so as long as Sakagami’s fighting spirit’s going strong he’ll probably win... Vol 9, Chapter III
Ryutarou was the last to finish. And finished he was. He’d lost so much blood it was a miracle he was even alive. Vol 9, Chapter III
Well, um, Ryutarou is something else, he somehow got a enemy golem without consciousness to fight just with their punches without dodging or anything, he already showed several times to get along pretty well with male fighters of different races and ages. Weakness is that he is too hot-blooded and musclehead so he in some moments can choose to fight head-on without dodging. Intelligence is that he is a skilled fighter who know karate, boxing, was trained in martial arts by the knights of the kindom and even in his musclehead mode without dodging Shea was impressed by his punches. Instinctive Reaction since it was said that he was instinctively avoiding a fatal blow. And stamina since he continued to fight despite his injuries and after like 10 hours or so of be constantly receiving mental damage because of the trial of the labyrinth.

Also:
Though she could only see his back, Suzu could tell that Ryutarou had taken a significant amount of damage during his fight too. Like Suzu, his equipment was torn. In fact, he looked like he’d taken even more physical damage than Suzu. And though he was trudging along with the same heavy footsteps as always, he seemed slightly off-balance. He was also walking a bit slower than usual. Vol 10, Chapter II
Relieved that Suzu’s tone had returned to normal, Ryutarou replied cheerfully, “This is nothing. I just dislocated a shoulder, broke five ribs, and one arm. No big deal.”

“That sounds like a really big deal to me!”

“Nah, man. I popped my shoulder back in and I’ve been using Diamond Skin to keep my arm usable so—Gah!?”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Ryutarou-kun, you’re coughing up blood!”

Ryutarou doubled over, blood spilling from his mouth. The sight was so ghastly it would likely win first place in a most shocking videos contest. Pale-faced, Suzu jumped off of Ryutarou’s back and hurriedly cast healing magic on him. She didn’t have an affinity for it like Kaori, so her healing magic wasn’t too effective. She’d only learned a few beginner spells in case of emergencies.

Still, her elementary healing magic was enough to heal most of Ryutarou’s minor wounds, and stop him from coughing up blood, so it definitely helped. Ryutarou wiped the corners of his mouth and grinned. It was hard to imagine he’d been bleeding out seconds ago.

“Whoa, I’m healed! Thanks, Suzu!”

“You’re not healed at all. You know, Ryutarou-kun, you coughed up like a bucketful of blood. How can you still act like you’re fine? Are you a minotaur? Or just stupid?”

“You sure don’t pull your punches. I mean if you’ve healed me this much, I can power through everything else with guts, so it’s fine.”

“Guts, huh? How convenient.” Vol 10, Chapter II
To add to his stamina.

Gahard​

Senses, Stamina and Skill:
Before the guests could finish their toast, the ballroom was plunged into darkness.

“What the!? What’s going on!?”

“Aaaaaah! Wh-What’s happening!?”

Robbed of their sight, the empire’s nobles started panicking.

“Don’t panic! I’ll light the place up with my ma— Gah!?”

“What’s— Gyaaah!?”

“What in blue bla— Guh!?”

A few of the noblemen remained calm and tried to relight the room to get the situation under control. However, before they could they all collapsed onto the ground. Their screams of pain only served to further aggravate the remaining nobles’ panic.

Confusion and chaos prevented any of them from getting a solid grasp on the situation. Many of the noble ladies especially were running about frantically, which led to them getting picked off even easier.

“Calm yourselves! You bastards are supposed to be imperial men!” Gahard’s voice cut through the darkness. It served as a stabilizing force for the crowd, allowing the nobles to stop cowering in fear and regain their composure. Gahard attempted to bark out further orders, but before he could, there was a series of sharp whooshes. He realized something was coming toward him, and hurriedly raised his sword to block.

“Tch! Sneaky little bastards!”

Arrows rained down on him from all directions. They were surprisingly short, but possessed considerable force despite that. Each of them was fired with pinpoint accuracy, and the barrages came in waves, so even a skilled warrior like Gahard was forced to stay on the defensive. And because of that, he wasn’t able to shout out orders to the other nobles.

However, the fact that he was able to tell where the arrows were heading from of sound alone and then block them with a ceremonial sword proved that he was a monster in his own right.

Metallic clangs echoed one after another as Gahard blocked every arrow shot his way. Vol 7, Chapter IV
Gahard was able to defend against a barrage of arrows from all directions based in the sound of the arrows alone.
The men instantly formed a protective ring around the two casters. These nobles were far more coordinated than the rest. The surviving members of the imperial guard were also getting in on the action. They linked up with each other and covered Gahard’s rear.

Now that Gahard only had to worry about what was in front of him, the arrows weren’t as much of a threat. He lazily swatted down another dozen or so of them and started chanting a spell.

Within seconds, he finished his incantation and a dozen or so fireballs popped into existence. He scattered them across the ballroom, illuminating every inch of the room. Vol 7, Chapter IV
“Ah!?” Gahard’s aide leaped back on reflex, but it was too late. Though, leaping backward wouldn’t have done anything to negate the cylinders’ effects anyway. A second later, there was a blinding flash of light, followed by a shrill noise that pierced everyone’s eardrums.

“Gaaah!?”

“What the—!?”

Gahard and the others instinctively closed their eyes and covered their ears. However, the damage had already been done. The Haulia’s flashbangs had blinded and deafened all of the empire’s fighters.

And naturally, the Haulia weren’t going to let the opportunity slip past them. They completely masked their presence and charged into their enemies’ blind spots. Bereft of two of their most important senses, Gahard’s imperial guards were helpless against the Haulia’s onslaught. The rabbitmen’s black blades glinted in the dim light as they ripped through the guards’ tendons and limbs. Screaming in pain, they thudded to the ground one by one.

But the Haulia weren’t done yet. They also cut out the tongues of everyone they downed, in order to stop them from casting spells.

Across the battlefield, nobles and soldiers alike were crippled and detongued as they struggled to recover from the effects of the flashbangs. Any who tried to cast magic were beheaded instead.

Amidst the slaughter, there was a single clash of metal against metal. Somehow, unbelievably, Gahard had managed to repel the assassins who had come for him, even though both his sight and hearing were impaired.

The two Haulia who had engaged him stared at him in awe. And Gahard, picking up on their momentary lapse of concentration, went on the offensive. He stomped the ground in front of him so hard that shockwaves rippled out.

“Ah!”

“Ngh!”

The two Haulia lost their balance and stumbled backward. Even though Gahard couldn’t see or hear anything, he was still able to slash at the two of them with impeccable accuracy. His sword lashed out so fast that it appeared to be bending like a whip. The two Haulia crossed their dual shortswords in front of them in an attempt to block the high speed slashes. However, while Hajime’s expertly crafted blades were strong enough to withstand the emperor’s attacks, their wielders weren’t. The two Haulia were blown away by the force of his slashes.

The moment the two of them were sent flying, another hail of arrows assailed Gahard. Another unit of Haulia had been waiting in the wings with loaded crossbows. Unfortunately for them, Gahard was ready and waiting.

“Blow it all away, Wind Wall!” Despite the short incantation, Gahard was able to summon a wind wall strong enough to deflect all the arrows.

“Pierce through, Fireball!” With another condensed incantation, Gahard summoned a dozen fireballs and sent them hurtling in the direction the arrows had come from.

Luckily, the Haulia had relocated the moment they’d finished firing. Had they been any slower though, they would have been burnt to a crisp.

Both the speed of Gahard’s activation and the force of his spells were ridiculous. Moreover, even though the Haulia were hiding their presence, Gahard could somehow sense where they were. Plus, his swordsmanship was so precise and powerful that it took everything the Haulia had to defend against a single slash.

In fact, they were so shaken that for a moment their fear leaked through, and they stopped masking their presence. Gahard’s eyelids cracked open, and though he still couldn’t see properly, there was a feral gleam in his eyes.

“Found you!” He whirled around. Though there was no way he should have been able to see the rabbitmen hiding in the darkness, Gahard’s eyes were staring right at them. Their terror had betrayed their location.

“Burn through everything— Fireball!” Gahard shot off another barrage of fireballs. He then turned in the other direction and flung some toward another group of Haulia hiding within the shadows. At the same time, he snapped his fingers. All of the fireballs he’d sent to the ceiling for illumination contracted briefly, then exploded in a storm of heat and sound.

Par and the other snipers, who’d been providing covering fire, were sent hurtling toward the ground. The other fireballs he’d shot off narrowly missed their targets, but the resulting explosions still sent the Haulia flying. And, while the shockwaves didn’t do much damage, they left the Haulia unbalanced, and forced them to find a new vantage point to snipe from.

“Dancing breeze, carry my will— Breeze Breath!” With the time he’d bought, Gahard cast yet another spell.

Breeze Breath was a support-oriented wind spell. It allowed the caster to amplify sounds using the power of wind, or to carry specific noises over long distances. By amplifying the sounds the Haulia were making, Gahard was able to cover for his impaired hearing. In a sense, he’d taken the Sense Presence skill and cast a magical version of it. Still, amplifying sounds made them more muddled, and it took a lot of concentration to pinpoint locations using them alone. Normally, it wasn’t suited for close quarters combat. That was why it was usually reserved for spies and scouts who wished to relay information.

“Taaaaaaaaaaaah!”

“Whoa!”

“Ngh!”

Gahard swung his blade so fast that afterimages followed in its wake. The Haulia groaned in pain, just barely avoiding fatal blows by manipulating their presence at the last second. However, they knew they wouldn’t hold out for long.

Since Gahard was using Breeze Breath, the Haulia’s stealth abilities weren’t nearly as effective. The subtle sounds they made as they moved were clearly being transmitted to him.

Though Breeze Breath wasn’t nearly as helpful in locating people as Sense Presence was, Gahard made up for it with audacity and grit. He plowed forward doggedly, and continued slashing with increasing accuracy.

This was the man who stood at the top of Hoelscher. The strongest warrior among a nation of warriors. The emperor who had devoted his heart and soul to the pursuit of strength. Upon witnessing his overwhelming strength, the Haulia responded rather audaciously.

“Bring it.”

“We’ll cut you to ribbons.”

Not a single one was cowering. Instead, they were all sporting fearless grins. Their eyes, barely visible through the slits in their masks, glimmered with a dangerous light. Each and every one of the Haulia was still raring to go.

If they couldn’t rely on stealth, then they’d use their coordination to take Gahard down. The Haulia all leaped into action at once, as if they were a single organism. By constantly staying in motion, and perfectly synchronizing their attacks, they were able to pressure even Gahard.

“Kukuku, now that’s the kind of fighting spirit I like to see! Isn’t that

right, Haulia!” Gahard laughed boisterously as he fended off the Haulia’s consecutive attacks with his unique sword techniques. It appeared he already knew his mysterious assailants were the Haulia.

However, the Haulia didn’t react at all to Gahard’s declaration. The only thing on their mind was taking down the enemy in front of them.

“Come on, what’s wrong? So scared you can’t even talk!?” His hearing, aided by the spell, was slowly beginning to return.

At his provocation, the Haulia with the most bloodlust in his eyes, Cam, brandished his twin shortswords and spoke calmly.

“A battlefield has no need for words. If you have something to say, then speak it with your sword.”

“Hah, now you’re talking.”

Sparks danced in the darkness as the two of them unleashed a flurry of blows.

On his own, Cam was clearly no match for Gahard, but he had the highly coordinated Haulia behind him. Both sides continued vying for supremacy, but neither was able to land a decisive blow.

Seconds passed, then minutes. The nobles laying on the ground fervently prayed for their leader to come out ahead while simultaneously cursing the guards for not coming. Though they’d had their tendons severed and their tongues cut out, they were still conscious.

And, as they watched the battle progress, seeds of fear began sprouting within their hearts. The Haulia’s power was beyond anything they had expected from rabbitmen. Not only that, but the Haulia almost seemed to be winning. “Ah! What the—!? My body just—” Gahard staggered, and his movements dulled.

In response, the Haulia rushed forward instantly, as if they’d been waiting for that exact moment. He somehow managed to repel them all still, but the Haulia had been expecting that as well. After he repelled the close-combat fighters, a barrage of arrows rained down on him.

“Guh!”

One of them pierced Gahard in the calf, and he went down to one knee.

The moment he saw an opening, Cam rushed in and swung down with his shortswords. While Gahard managed to block the first, the second sliced through the ligaments in his arm, forcing him to drop his sword. He quickly pulled something out of his pocket with his one good hand, but two Haulia leaped past him and sliced through the Artifact he was attempting to activate.

At the same time, another barrage of arrows sliced through his arms and legs.

“Ngh!”

Though he didn’t scream, the intense pain made his body go limp. He slumped forward, then with a resounding thud, fell unconscious onto the ground. Vol 7, Chapter IV
“Tch, poisoned arrows, huh?” Gahard’s pained voice echoed across the silent party hall. The other members of the empire were still too stunned to do anything. Their emperor, the symbol of their nation’s might, had fallen. One of the Haulia strode up to Gahard and fed him medicine that restored his hearing and eyesight. He’d need his senses for the negotiations to come.

“Hmph, that dosage was enough to leave monsters completely paralyzed.

I’m impressed you held out so long.”

“Curses, so that was your plan from the start...” Vol 7, Chapter IV
Could fight without see or hear against several dozens of enemies for several minutes even while poisoned, this type of things would be respectively in the senses part, stamina part and intelligence part.

Eri​

Dark Magic:
“Oh, what are you doing here, Freid? Come to see the fruits of my labor?”

Eri Nakamura said from behind him. She was the necromancer responsible for killing Meld and Kondou and decimating Heiligh’s knights. Freid turned around to see her leaning against the terrace entrance, an arrogant smile playing about her lips. He hadn’t even noticed her walking in.

“Eri, don’t interfere with my senses again, or I’ll have you tried for treason.”

Not that he trusted a turncoat to begin with. Necromancer was a job that required a high level of proficiency in dark magic. In fact, necromancy was the most powerful dark magic spell. And since Eri could use that with ease, she of course had no trouble using other dark magic spells. She was the genius who’d created her own necromancy spell, Spirit Binding, so it was hardly surprising. The spell that allowed her to bind the souls of the deceased to her corpses and grant them a modicum of will was almost as powerful as ancient magic all on its own. Even Freid, general of the demon army and a master of ancient magic himself, hadn’t been able to sense her arrival, meaning he’d been completely taken in by the dark magic Eri had used to interfere with his senses. However, Eri waved off his threat and replied to him calmly. Vol 8, Epilogue
She already have perception manip since everyone with dark magic have it, but I think until now we really didn't had a direct showing of her using that part of dark magic, and this also definitely confirm the fact that she can use dark magic for more than just necromancy.

Also this:
“Ahaha, take this! Crazed Moon... full power!”

A flickering black moon suddenly appeared in front of Yue. It was one of the strongest dark magic spells, which separated the target’s consciousness from their body for a few seconds. The source of the spell was, of course, Eri. But not the Eri that was lying bound on the floor. No, there was another, unhurt Eri who’d seemingly appeared out of thin air. Vol 11, Chapter I
Which is dark magic and I'm not sure if is a new power that she don't have listed.

Ehit​

Illusion & Pain Manipulation:
“Behold visions of your death.”

“Ah!?”

“Ngh...”

“Hiiiiii!”

Shizuku, Ryutarou, and even Suzu’s faces paled and they crumpled to the ground. A second later, they started patting their necks and legs and chests with trembling hands.

Thanks to Ehit’s command, they saw visions of their necks being chopped off or their hearts being pierced. Unfortunately, confirming that their bodies were still whole didn’t bring them any relief. It appeared they’d lost all sense of touch and were unable to tell illusion from reality. Vol 11, Chapter I
Scan for illusion manipulation and to add pain manipulation, the profile also list other spell that control pain so shouldn't be a problem.

Absorption:
Dragons made of wind, lightning, stone, ice, and fire appeared around Ehit. Each one was far larger and more imposing than the ones Yue summoned. And on top of their increased strength, they absorbed the surrounding mana and transferred it to Ehit Vol 11, Chapter I
Ehit dragons absorb the surrounding mana
“In three days’ time, he shall summon an invincible army from the Sanctuary. With it, he will slaughter everyone. Humans, beastmen, and all other living creatures. He shall destroy this world in much the same way he turned the western continent into a wasteland in order to gain the mana needed to create the Sanctuary.”

“What!? You mean the Grand Gruen Desert was... Ehit’s doing?” Vol 11, Chapter II
Before he’d left, Ehit had claimed he would steal all the mana in Tortus. Hajime and his comrades possessed an unbelievable quantity of mana, so stealing all of it would probably be enough to make up for Alva’s blunder. Vol 11, Chapter II
Stealed the mana of the western continent thousands of years ago and now he will steal the mana of the world, he also massively upscale everything Alva can do so he should be able to steal life force.

Memory Manipulation:
Just showing a moment when he used the memory manipulation part of spirit magic
“Ngh, damned cocky mortals! I order you in the name of Ehitruje... Recall your worst nightmare!”

Hajime and the others were forced to remember the most painful moments of their lives.

The effect wasn’t something that could control them completely, but they couldn’t exactly ignore it either. Plus, it worked on Yue’s consciousness as well as everyone else. Vol 11, Chapter I

Range:
Ehit can bring and affect people from other worlds to Tortus and open gates to other worlds even in his base form, the problem is that since he is in a pure soul state (which probably is somewhat similar the apparitions because is existance is based in faith and thanks to know him is that Etemp could easily transform in a apparition in the after stories) he can't directly travel between worlds with his body, but still can affect them as show in vol 1 when he trasported everyone to Tortus (like, without him there wouldn't exist the novel).

Pocket Reality:
The Sanctuary is a dimension that he created and which he control to the point that he die the Sanctuary will explode destroying the world.

Intelligence:
Update his intelligence section that is extremely lackluster. Should be expanded that he come from a world technologically more advanced than Earth which even developed the ability to manipulate reality and their fundamental aspects (they were the one that created the ancient magic) and Ehit was one of the seven people at the top of said world (reason of why they were the only ones capable to survive the doom of their orignial world). That he made Tortus have a massive breakthrough both in the magical and cientific aspect, making the world reach extremely advanced state and one in peace, and that when he got bored of that played with the entire world for countless thousands of years, creating wars and deciding how the future will be, everything without the general population knowing the true. That he created his Sanctuary, the beastmen, dragonmen and his Apostles which are a net of millions-billons of robots which recolect, analyze and adapt to all the information they gathered in thousands of years, the same Apostles that had a equal level of skill than Hajime in their battle. Should also be mentioned how he not only created the current magic system but also completely masteres it, been even far above in magic skill to genius magicians like Yue and Tio, on top of also jave masteres all the types of ancient magic. For all of this he probably should get a Extraordinary Genius rating.

The scans for most of the things above are in vol 12 so when it get translated (which would be in 3-4 months) I can add the scans, though if can't wait until then I guess I can use the wn scans.

Alva​

Memory Manipulation:
We know that spirit magic also control memories but want to show that he indeed use this ability:
“Aletia. This is all your fault. You deserve to suffer a painful death for your sins.”

“Huh!?”

Yue didn’t know what kind of magic Alva had used, but suddenly, a scene of the past flashed through her mind. Mountains of vampire corpses littered the battlefield. Dienleed was the only one standing, and he howled in rage as he coughed up blood. His eyes burned with hatred, and it seemed as though he was staring across time directly at Yue. Vol 11, Chapter I

Life Absorption:
Before long, the magic circle was complete... and everyone felt Alva’s mana draining away their life force. Vol 11, Chapter II

Pain Resistance:
Seeing that, one of the remaining apostles grabbed Alva and tried to flee. Normally, Alva would have been able to heal a severed limb in no time, the same way he’d healed from being shot in the head. But at that moment, he looked utterly bewildered. Pain was a signal the body sent the brain to let it know something was wrong. However, most physical damage wasn’t actually capable of harming Alva, since he was a god. His body didn’t register most wounds as a threat.

That was the first time he’d truly been injured in thousands of years, and it took a moment for him to realize this sensation was pain. The body he inhabited was nothing more than a vessel. If it was damaged, he could just repair it, and if it was destroyed, he could simply move to a new one. Thus, there shouldn’t have been anything in this world that could truly harm him. And yet, he was in pain. Vol 11, Chapter II

General Additions​

Memory Manipulation to Spirit Magic:
On top of that, though, she was also forced to relive her old memories. It was like the dream world she’d been shown in Haltina’s labyrinth, but instead of an ideal world, she was being shown her worst nightmare.

Aside from the very last thing her uncle had said, everything in Yue’s memory had been accurate. That had been her past, the past she hadn’t thought back to even once since meeting Hajime. For the past three hundred years, those memories had been locked away deep in her heart. And now they were being forcibly dragged to the surface.

She’s probably using spirit magic to make me relive my memories... I thought I was guarding against that, but it seems not. Vol 10, Chapter I
We already know that spirit magic manipulate memories and is literally in the description of the magic in our profiles, so just wanted to add an example of that and list the power along with the sould manip of spirit magic, additionally Yue should get resistance to memory manip since she was defending against it but in the end the memory manip of the labyrinth still was powerful enough to even so affect her.

Unconventional Empathic Manipulation Resistance to Hajime Party:
“Looks like that last spell reversed our feelings on everything. And these reversed feelings are as strong as their original counterparts.”

“Yeah... It pisses me off that I agree with you... but that seems likely.”

Yue nodded with a frown. The other girls all agreed as well, displeasure oozing from every pore.

“I understand now. This trial is a test to see if we can overcome our reversed emotions through the strength of the bonds we’ve forged, or failing that, continue to place our trust in each other despite our mutual dislike... This is quite the nasty ordeal. Especially since the stronger your bonds are, the greater the hatred you’ll feel when those feelings are reversed. Worst of all though...”

Tio trailed off and turned toward the half-human-shaped cockroaches swarming outside the barrier, her face slightly flushed. Hajime and the others followed her gaze and found themselves at a loss for words. Kaori was the first to break the silence.

“They’re beautiful...” she whispered, her eyes glistening. And therein lay the problem. These black devils that they normally detested more than anything was their enemy. But right now, all Hajime and the others could think about was how lovely they appeared to be. Naturally, they still distinctly remembered trying to eradicate the swarm. But their feelings regarding these monsters had been reversed too. The fact that Hajime felt as if he actually liked these cockroaches was proof enough that his theory was correct.

Not only would their coordination be hampered by their mutual hatred for each other, but they would also unconsciously hold back against enemies they’d suddenly come to love. At the very least, that was likely Haltina’s aim. That would explain why they’d picked cockroaches to serve as the challengers’ enemy too; there was no other creature so universally hated. While the party bickered amongst themselves, they would slowly be drowned under a sea of cockroaches or ripped apart by the human-shaped and half- human-shaped elites. For any normal party, this trial would be a death sentence. However, Hajime and his comrades were anything but normal. Vol 8, Chapter III
Despite having their emotions reversed Hajime party didn't care and still fought because of their strong bonds and firm wills, this is futher expanded in the supernatural willpower part.

Biological Manipulation to Metamorphosis Magic:
“Yeah. For example, you know how you guys all learned metamorphosis magic, right? How would you describe that magic to someone?”

Shizuku and the others were taken aback. After a few seconds, she hesitantly said, “Umm, well it’s magic that lets me create and transform monsters. It also lets me bend regular monsters to my will?”

“Yep, that’s how I understand it as well. Also, you can strengthen your monsters with it.”

Shizuku and Kaori’s explanation of the magic was more or less the same. If one wanted to get more specific, they could include the fact that metamorphosis magic’s strengthening ability had various levels.

If turning animals into monsters and monsters into familiars was the very basics of metamorphosis magic, then strengthening the stats and special magic of monsters was the first level. Granting familiars intelligence and a will of their own was the second level. The third level was magnifying that intelligence, as well as their special magic and stats to gargantuan proportions. After that, the familiar needed to start gaining experience before it could be strengthened further. Vol 10, Chapter IV
“Anyway, that’s basically how metamorphosis magic works. However, you guys are subtly off. The more precise definition of metamorphosis magic is... magic that lets you manipulate organic substances.”

“Umm...”

Shea looked at Hajime in confusion. Kaori and the others might have heard the word in school somewhere, but Shea had no idea what “organic” meant. For that matter, neither did Tio.

Realizing he was using unfamiliar terminology, Hajime cleared his throat and explained, “This isn’t as accurate a definition, but to put it more simply, metamorphosis magic lets you mess with the stuff living things are made of. Meaning if you wanted to, you could use it on like food and paper and stuff too, not just plants and animals. Of course, you can use it on humans as well.”

Put simply, one could mess with their hair or eyes or so on. As Hajime finished talking, Yue put on a visual demonstration. She cast metamorphosis magic and turned her golden-blonde hair pale white. She also turned her crimson eyes sky-blue. Vol 10, Chapter IV
Metarmophosis magic manipulate organic matter and living beings, with uses ranging from the manipulation of food to manipulation of characteristic of living forms to even the domination of living beings and creation of wills, concrete examples are the Yue one here, Ryutarou transforming himself in the final battle or the dragonmen magic, Freid army, heck Tio at some point even change the races of other creatures and turn them in dragons.

Fear and Maddness Resistance:
The gate in the throne room moved again, to the other side of the throne. There was another small cage behind the pillars... that had Myu sitting inside it.

The moment Hajime saw her, he unleashed a wave of bloodlust so overpowering that everyone fell silent.

“Ah...!”

Freid’s breath came in short gasps, and goosebumps rose on his arms. His instincts screamed at him to run. The fact that they still functioned in the face of such wrath proved that he was one of the stronger beings in the world.

Freid’s gray dragons plummeted to the ground, flailing about madly. Their puny minds had been unable to withstand the fear Hajime had instilled in them in that moment, driving them insane.

Though they knew his anger wasn’t directed at them, Kouki, Ryutarou, and even Shizuku took a few steps back, their expressions pained. Suzu, who stood the closest to Hajime, started backpedaling away as fast as possible.

Seeing how even the apostles were grimacing, Eri hurriedly scurried behind them. Freid, on the other hand, managed to barely preserve his pride by biting his lips so hard the pain drove away the fear. Vol 11, Chapter I
Freid resisted the maddening effect of a bloodlusted Hajime and in the end with his pride he also resisted the fear part (to the point that he later even fight against Hajime group), we also currently recognize that as someone that completed a labyrinth and reached the top of the world he is someone with great willpower, reason of why he already got the standar resistance that those with great wills show in the verse, this is the same.

The wives (Yue, Shea, Tio and Kaori) were unaffected so they should gain the fear resistance, Shizuku though this time was somewhat affected do to how great the bloodlust was other times she showed to be fine around Hajime and later in the fight in the demon casttle she even fought back against Ehit fear hax via Divine Edict. Honestly all the wives should have in their first keys (except Kaori and Shizuku) resistance to fear hax since they are fine around Hajime bloodlust, is just that just now I noticed/remembered the fear resistance and those didn't gather scenes showing that from ealier vols.

Additionally:
“I never realized this is what happens when you train people Sgt. Hartman style. Their eyes were bloodshot... and they looked so happy at the prospect of killing people. All the animals in the vicinity passed out because of how strong their bloodlust was. Some of them even had heart attacks.” Vol 11, Chapter IV
Suzu and Ryutarou were near without be affected by the Haulia bloodlust, Gahard directly fought against them before, and most of the people with profile have faced their bloodlust without be affected (though they have been affected by their chuuni behavior but that's something else).

Telekinesis:
He knew Yue’s body was immortal, so his priority was restraining Ehit, not harming him.

“Tch...”

However, Hajime’s railgun-enhanced bullets failed to reach their target. Though they possessed enough force to blow through the apostles’ claymores, they stopped inches from Ehit’s face. Vol 11, Chapter I
Alva snapped his fingers again, and Myu floated up toward him. Vol 11, Chapter II
Ehit and Alva can use telekinesis, and honestly I doubt that genius magician like Yue, Tio, etc., would be unable to also use it, so they should have it (at the very least those that seam comparables to Alva in magic ability).

Retrocognition:
This is a power in the wiki and since the justification of the time manip in the profiles already mention that they can show/replay the past this is just to list this power and use the following scan as general justification in the profiles:
“Mmm. I wanted to ask Kaori to use restoration magic for us.”

Shizuku tilted her head quizzically. Apparently, Yue wanted to see what Hajime had been like in the time before he’d fallen into the abyss. As restoration magic was capable of restoring events of the past, and Kaori was the most skilled at using it, Yue was asking Kaori to help her recreate the Hajime of the past.

“Wow, so magic like that exists too,” Shizuku marveled.

Kaori puffed her chest out with pride, then started boasting.

“Ehehe, I knew all that training would pay off one day. Want to test it out here to see if it works? You’ll be able to see what me and Shizuku used to do when we stayed in the same room!” Kaori was getting a little ahead of herself, but she didn’t realize it. Without considering the consequences, she cast her restoration spell. Images of the room’s past overlaid themselves over everything like a hologram. Vol 7, Bonus Chapter: Some Things are Better Left Unknown

Minor Telepathy to Metamorphosis Magic Users:
Metamorphosis magic allowed the user to understand a little of what their familiars were thinking and feeling. The degree to which they could depended on the strength of the familiar and how long the person had been with it. Unless they’d spent years with a familiar, they could only get a vague understanding of its thoughts. Vol 11, Chapter IV

Full Telepathy to Spirit Magic Users:
Kaori and Ryutarou had both been flabbergasted. For starters, they doubted this rabbit could even understand Suzu. Indeed, it could not, and Suzu turned back to Kaori and begged her to use spirit magic to let them converse.

Reluctantly, Kaori had activated Soul Contact, not expecting it to really work. But to her surprise, not only did this rabbit have a will of its own, it was highly intelligent as well. Vol 11, Chapter IV
Soul Contact let people comunicate between them even despite race and language differences.

Social Influencing to Spirit Magic Users:
Incidentally, Aiko had gone above and beyond with her speeches. Even though he hadn’t instructed her to, she’d used spirit magic to increase the persuasiveness of her words. And as a result, people’s faith in her had grown exponentially. They’d developed a burning hatred for the “fake” Ehit.

Hajime had a sneaking suspicion that once Ehit was gone, the people would worship Aiko as their new god.

Aiko and Liliana were both terrifying. Aiko because she was willing to use spirit magic to manipulate people, and Liliana because she could manipulate people even without spirit magic.

While Aiko and Liliana argued over who was a worse person, Gahard and Ulfric looked wearily at each other.

“Both that princess and that goddess are terrifying. In all my time as emperor, I haven’t met anyone as scary as them.”

“Tell me about it. I guess we were right to fear humans...”

Despite the years of oppression that separated the two leaders, Gahard and Ulfric seemed to be bonding.

What was truly impressive about what Liliana and Aiko had accomplished, was that it wasn’t brainwashing. And that meant the soldiers wouldn’t suddenly come to their senses and flee if things started looking grim. Vol 11, Chapter IV

Immersion & Plot Resistance:
Knight and princess running together while holding hand, a man dressed like adventurer protecting a female knight from a monster, a sad looking priestess inside a forest, two beauties fighting in a place that looked like some kind of battlefield, a witch with sadistic expression, etc.

It seemed to be a picture collection that depicted beautiful females.
「……Seriously? It’s faint but there is magic power dwelling inside it.」

It seemed it wasn’t just a normal picture collection.
Here is show the picture collection and here is explained the special thing about it:
The painter looked so frail it felt like his flame of life would go out just from a light blowing wind. According to him, from all the women depicted in this picture collection, none of them were finished with a result that satisfied this master painter. Perhaps because of that, it would capture real women and reflected them as they were through it or something.
It was sealed inside the treasure storage. Although, that circumstance didn’t matter. What was important was only the method of rescue. Hajime questioned Elegy with sharp glint in his eyes.

「It’s simple. Chant the keyword to enter inside the picture and accomplish the role in each picture. Look, there is always a man in every picture right? You just need to take that man’s role. Inside the picture you can become anything you like following your image. You can also create any kind of legendary weapon inside the fiction so it’s not difficult.」

Furthermore, there was background story for each picture. The picture itself was a cutscene taken from that story. That seemed to be the concept. And so, in case the tale was broken or the woman who was in sleeping state from getting absorbed and playing the role recovered their senses and spoke “this is a dream”, it seemed they would be able to return to reality.
Then here is show how the girls entered inside:
「-, Princess! Stop your magic right away!」

「Heh?」

A stupid voice slipped out, at the same time a bright light flashed. The source was the book. An intense flash burst out as though to paint over the treasure storage. Right after that, small screams from the females as well as sound of falling resounded.

「Tsk, what happened-」

The flash cleared up. Then there, the sight of Yue, Shia, Tio, Kaori, Shizuku, and Liliana lying on the floor appeared. While Kouki, the royal guards, and others went pale in shock, Hajime threw away the book and checked the state of Yue and others.

「Their breathing and pulse are normal. They’re, only fainting? But, why is it only them?」
And here are some scenes showing them conscious and Hajime changing the plot:
「Knight-sama-, the pursuers are already catching up-. This is the end! At this rate even you will-!」

Tears gathered on Liliana’s sad eyes. Indeed, she was acting her role while in a sleeping state――just as Hajime thought that, 「Kufuh」 a strange voice slipped out. When he looked closer, Liliana’s mouth was mumbling ‘munya munya’. It was as though she was holding back a grin from forming.

Hajime narrowed his eyes. He tried pulling her hand with a jerk toward him. Then 「Au, if you’re that forceful, it’s troubling for me」 the princess started to act reluctant. Hajime stopped running.

「Don’t worry princess.」

「Knight-sama……your feeling for me is that much……」

Princess Liliana looked toward Hajime with a passionate gaze. Her look convinced him that indeed, she possessed a sensuality that was unthinkable for a fourteen years old.

And so, Hajime also returned a smile. A wide grin that looked devilish. He also imagined at the same time, missile & rocket launcher “Orkan” that immediately appeared in his hands.

「If the country is gone, then there won’t be any more pursuers or the status of princess weighing you down.」
「I cannot go together with you. I am the priestess of the forest. My soul, is imprisoned in this forest――」

「Ah, yes yes. So the forest is in the way this time」

Orkan-san who was giving great contribution this day. While he was at it tar that was burning in 3000 Celcius was also scattered from the sky. The forest was enveloped in hellfire in the blink of eyes and returned to ash.

「Hajime-san is Hajime-san like usual……」

The forest priestess Shia was vanishing with a dry expression while looking up to the sky.
Vision blackout. He couldn’t move his body for some reason. Apparently he was being tied on a chair.

「Fufufuh, what a foolish man, trying to take down this me. Now then, I wonder what kind of punishment I shouldst give thou.」

In front of him was a witch with very provocative outfit that exposed a lot of skin――Tio. She was displaying a very terrifying aura. Her expression was brimming with sadism.

――I, if you’re a man! Then you surely want to get stepped by a beautiful sadistic woman at least once in your life!

「I now understand just how deep the darkness of the best painter of the palace.」

Putting that aside.

「Oi, Tio. You bitch, who the hell do you think you’re talking to huh?」

「Eh!?」

Overpowering sadistic aura that was bursting out! Witch Tio unconsciously shivered and backed away.

「Who is the fool here?」

「Eh? That’s……I mean……」

Silence. And then absolute zero gaze. Like when looking at an insect. Witch Tio-san’s breathing was getting rougher naturally. Haa haa.

「I, it’s……me」

「Who should be punished here?」

「I, it’s me desuu」

「You know what you gotta do right?」

「Yes goshujin-sama!」

‘Woof woof auu’, with a behavior that reminded one of a hopeless dog even though she was a dragon, witch Tio-san hurriedly untied her goshujin-sama. In front of the goshujin-sama who was slowly standing up, she waited for further command in a “sit” state.

「Tio」

「Yes-, my Master!」

Appearing from empty air was a thick steel pole. Witch Tio-san was going ‘haa haa’ while shuddering.

「House」

Zuboo. 「Aaaah」 Along with that joyful scream, witch Tio-san returned back to reality.
「Hajime-kun! What is good from this kind of woman!?」

「……Fuh. Defeated dog can just howl」

The figure of Yue who was being tied from behind, and Kaori who had a blade pressed on her jugular.

――A scene of carnage where beautiful women are fighting over you. This is man’s romance. After getting stabbed if you say [I love both of you. I’ll happily offer my life if it’s for this love……slump-], the romance will be completed

「You’re really hopeless huh.」

While showing a fed up expression, he sent a blank stare toward Yue who was saying 「Hajime~, help mee~」 looking like she was enjoying the heroine role, and Kaori who was saying 「Accept me inside the illusion at least! Hug me tightly!」 with her desire completely dripping out.
Here is even blatantly stated how they were actually conscious all the time:
「Let’s have you guys answer honestly. You all, were relatively aware right from the start right?」

The female camp all averted their gaze. It seemed he was right on the mark. Kouki’s eyes opened wide saying 「Shi, Shizuku!? Lily!? You two too!?」. Ryutarou looked up. Suzu cursed 「Keh. You all were able to get taken inside, and in the end you even played the role of tragic heroine is that so I see dammit all-」. The tower shield was already unrecognized from its former appearance. Hajime stared blankly at Yue and others whose gazes were wandering around like migratory fishes.

「And? Anyone got any complain?」

No complain came. Arifureta Illustration Book SS - 「Spread Out-, Sinful Works of the Gods!」
So in short they always were capable to go outside by themselves but pretended to be under the story of the pictures so they could have a good moment with Hajime who went to save them, but Hajime didn't wanted to play like them and follow the plot so he destroyed the plot of the story. This is actually more or less consistent with the showings in the bonus chapter series Arifureta Fairy Tale where Hajime and the girls don't care about the plot and the roles they have in the classic fairy tales in which they are and just do whatever they want missing with the plot, which result in situations like Alice (Yue) destroying everything she faced in Wonderland with gravity magic, the woodcutter (Hajime) killing dozens of wolves with railguns or cutting them with a legendary class chainsaw he made, Kaori stalking Hajime and fighting Yue with her stand without caring what the actual plot of the tale is, etc.

Limited Conceptual Manipulation to Ancient Magic in General:
It wasn’t “magic that let you enchant ore,” but rather “magic that let you manipulate inorganic matter.” In other words, the polar opposite of metamorphosis magic. Now that Hajime knew this, he realized creation magic could be applied to water or salt too.

Furthermore, gravity magic was magic that manipulated the planet’s energy. In other words, those who knew it could interfere with a planet’s magnetic field or utilize geothermal energy like magma. It could be used to cause earthquakes or volcanic eruptions as well.

Spatial magic was magic that manipulated boundaries. Meaning it could be used to create entire dimensions as well as manipulate the boundaries between fantasy and reality. A skilled master could turn reality into illusion and illusions into reality.

Restoration magic was magic that manipulated time. Which explained why in her message, Meiru had described it as magic that restores and not magic that heals. However, it could do more than just restore things to a previous state. Since it could interfere with time directly, it could be used to look into the past or potential futures based on set decision variables. Shea’s Future Sight was, in fact, just one application of restoration magic.

Spirit magic was magic that manipulated the incorporeal elements of sentient beings. In more concrete terms, it could be used to manipulate the heat, electricity, and other matterless energy that circulated within a person’s body. That also included things like memories, thoughts, and consciousness. With enough skill, a spirit magic user could take those incorporeal elements, duplicate them, and create a new soul out of them. In other words, create another person.

Evolution magic was magic that manipulated information. When it was used to strengthen someone’s stats or skills, it effectively overwrote the “information” of their abilities with something of a higher tier. But evolution magic could also be used to view the information of any person or object, as well as interfere with their total mana capacity.

All the ancient magics had been given the names they had because those names best represented how that magic interfaced with people. Vol 10, Chapter IV
“I see. So every ancient magic can interfere with some fundamental abstract concept. I guess that’s too much for normal humans to handle. Vol 10, Chapter IV
Is said that ancient magic interfere and manipulate fundamental abstract concepts (which if I'm not wrong is a requisite in the description of concept manip type 2), this become more evident with cases like spatial magic that do to control the boundaries can create dimensions or manipulate fantasy and reality (something show for example in one bonus stories with a book artifact that absorbed people and made them live the tale of the book), spirit magic that manipulate every incorporeal element of sentient beings (heat, electricity, mind, memories, dreams, soul, stamina, etc), evolution magic that manipulate the information of living things, objects and even data (as show in the after stories) since it classify as information (also, now that info manip have types the evolution magic users should get both types) the other types also have cases like that but this ancient magic are the more easy to show and understand.

Though there also exist concept magic which is treated as something more fundamental and complex, after talking with @Elizhaa seem posible that the difference is more focused in the limits of their scope, while each ancient magic only control their specific concept (which are above) concept magic don't have limits in what it can do because of be the combination of all the ancient magics. Similarly, considering the recent cosmology revelations in the after stories about the Astral World/Akashic Records, is quite possible that the author plan to make a connection between that and the concept magic.

Jesus christ this is a long CRT, good job on it!

I Haven't read the series with the exception of the anime, so I'll probably be missing some context here. I'm also a bit tired, so excuse any misspellings.

So first things first, I... don't really see how the scans you posted qualify for Concept Manip? It says Ancient Magic can manipulate a lot of stuff, which is cool, but that's really it. I don't see how that even qualifies for concept manip.

As for the second scan, I don't know tbh. With the context above, it seems that it means Space, time, etc all those fundamental abstract concept stuff you can't touch, rather than manipulating actual concepts. Are there any more scans of this? Like mentions of concepts and what not?

Madness and Fear manip resistance
Is there more context/showing of this? The scan honestly seems to imply massive strength difference which causes fear, rather than some supernatural fear manip. There's also this:
"The fact that they still functioned in the face of such wrath proved that he was one of the stronger beings in the world." Which kinda seems to support my point, being strong lets you resist this slightly, which seems weird for a fear manip. The strength difference was too high which caused them to feel fear, and one of the stronger ones were still a bit better off simply due to being stronger.

Everything else seems fine IMHO, also those skill feats are pretty darn nice. Also I assume you're gonna add references, right? IIRC novels are obliged to have references attached to them now.

Last edited:
Also, have Concept Magic and Ancient Magic directly been compared in the series? Like was it mentioned they were similar or anything of that nature? If yes, then Ancient Magic is probably concept manip.

Jesus christ this is a long CRT, good job on it!

I Haven't read the series with the exception of the anime, so I'll probably be missing some context here. I'm also a bit tired, so excuse any misspellings.

So first things first, I... don't really see how the scans you posted qualify for Concept Manip? It says Ancient Magic can manipulate a lot of stuff, which is cool, but that's really it. I don't see how that even qualifies for concept manip.

As for the second scan, I don't know tbh. With the context above, it seems that it means Space, time, etc all those fundamental abstract concept stuff you can't touch, rather than manipulating actual concepts. Are there any more scans of this? Like mentions of concepts and what not?
Thanks.

Understable that could seem like that to you without more context but to answer there are more context, in all the series is explained how ancient magic manipulate the more fundamental aspects of the world/universe/reality, that they are above the laws that govern everything, this is futher developed in vol 10 when is revealed the true nature of ancient magic but even more so in the future vol 12 (which would be translated in 2-3 months iirc) in which Ehit, the god tier of the main story, explain his origin and how his original world reached a point in which they could control everything from reality and such power destroyed them (different to other technologically advanced world that began to control fundamental forces of the universe like the Factory World, in their case they were doomed because of a AI). If can help I could post some of the scans about them ancient magic been more fundamental than the laws that govern everything though this is more law manip, I could also try to use thing from the next vol with the wn version since vol 12 still isn't translated, though the translation quality of the main story part of the wn isn't that good so that's why I'm a bit reticent.
Is there more context/showing of this? The scan honestly seems to imply massive strength difference which causes fear, rather than some supernatural fear manip. There's also this:
"The fact that they still functioned in the face of such wrath proved that he was one of the stronger beings in the world." Which kinda seems to support my point, being strong lets you resist this slightly, which seems weird for a fear manip. The strength difference was too high which caused them to feel fear, and one of the stronger ones were still a bit better off simply due to being stronger.

Everything else seems fine IMHO, also those skill feats are pretty darn nice. Also I assume you're gonna add references, right? IIRC novels are obliged to have references attached to them now.
Understable that you think is a difference in strength but in the Haulia case they are actually far more weaker than everyone else, to the point that they are the weakest race, is just that do to Hajime training now they have the skill to kill others despite been weaker, so the fear of them isn't related to strength. And in Hajime and Freid case is also unrelated with actual power (to begin with Freid is comparable to him and Alva is stronger than Hajime but still shit his pants), is that in Arifureta willpower is crazy, if one have willpower can resist haxs like mind manip, vody puppetry, soul manip, illusion manip, corrosion, space manip, gravity manip, heck even conceptual manip, similarly they develop new powers and grow in strength with pure willpower, and the people at the top naturally need to have a greater willpower than the norm since without it they couldn't reach the top (think of it like how in many chinese novels cultivation level/power is directly related with willpower), Freid for example to become one of the tops of the world needed to conquist the Schnee Labyrinth with prove the strength of heart of one (and if you have a weak heart/will you would die) along with the Gruen Volcan Labyrinth which prove the perseverance of one, Freid IS some powerful because his willpower is immense (thing that in vol 12 is said again just before he died), another example is how it was attributed the conceptual madness do to the anger of the first leader of the Klaurus clan to his immense power that changed history, Kousuke to gain the title of strongest from humanity first needed to surpass Miledi Labyrinth while half dead and gain new powers just with his willpower alone (is in his profile), it was also stated that a immense willpower is needed to rewrite the laws of reality with magic in vol 9 (thing that the tops of a world can do), and heck Ehit himself developed resistance to conceptual EE via info manip just by his pure wil to survive, and then in the after stories is also show how top humans (without magic) have immense willpower to the point of basically reach supernatural levels. The resume is that in Arifureta everyone and their mother have supernatural willpower and the strongest one are the greates their willpower is.

The quotes already have references.

Also, have Concept Magic and Ancient Magic directly been compared in the series? Like was it mentioned they were similar or anything of that nature? If yes, then Ancient Magic is probably concept manip.
To use concept magic you need to know and manipulate the true essence of ancient magic, also to use concept magic you need to have ancient magic (depending of the concept you want you need to use various ancient magics of just one).

Thanks.

Understable that could seem like that to you without more context but to answer there are more context, in all the series is explained how ancient magic manipulate the more fundamental aspects of the world/universe/reality, that they are above the laws that govern everything, this is futher developed in vol 10 when is revealed the true nature of ancient magic but even more so in the future vol 12 (which would be translated in 2-3 months iirc) in which Ehit, the god tier of the main story, explain his origin and how his original world reached a point in which they could control everything from reality and such power destroyed them (different to other technologically advanced world that began to control fundamental forces of the universe like the Factory World, in their case they were doomed because of a AI). If can help I could post some of the scans about them ancient magic been more fundamental than the laws that govern everything though this is more law manip, I could also try to use thing from the next vol with the wn version since vol 12 still isn't translated, though the translation quality of the main story part of the wn isn't that good so that's why I'm a bit reticent.
I mean, I still don't see how that proves its Concept Manip? Its better than laws, sure, but you said it yourself, its just better law manip. I would appreciate more scans, if possible.

Also I'd appreciate any scans for this. Like I know it needs ancient magic, but doesn't that seem counterintuitive? If both can manipulate concepts, how come the Concept Magic needs Ancient Magic, if the latter could already manipulate Concepts?

To use concept magic you need to know and manipulate the true essence of ancient magic, also to use concept magic you need to have ancient magic (depending of the concept you want you need to use various ancient magics of just one).
Is this the only thing about it? This honestly doesn't seem to imply Ancient Magic is concept manip, are there really no scans of it being directly comparable to concept magic? Like how they could both affect concepts or smth?
Understable that you think is a difference in strength but in the Haulia case they are actually far more weaker than everyone else, to the point that they are the weakest race, is just that do to Hajime training now they have the skill to kill others despite been weaker, so the fear of them isn't related to strength. And in Hajime and Freid case is also unrelated with actual power (to begin with Freid is comparable to him and Alva is stronger than Hajime but still shit his pants), is that in Arifureta willpower is crazy, if one have willpower can resist haxs like mind manip, vody puppetry, soul manip, illusion manip, corrosion, space manip, gravity manip, heck even conceptual manip, similarly they develop new powers and grow in strength with pure willpower, and the people at the top naturally need to have a greater willpower than the norm since without it they couldn't reach the top (think of it like how in many chinese novels cultivation level/power is directly related with willpower), Freid for example to become one of the tops of the world needed to conquist the Schnee Labyrinth with prove the strength of heart of one (and if you have a weak heart/will you would die) along with the Gruen Volcan Labyrinth which prove the perseverance of one, Freid IS some powerful because his willpower is immense (thing that in vol 12 is said again just before he died), another example is how it was attributed the conceptual madness do to the anger of the first leader of the Klaurus clan to his immense power that changed history, Kousuke to gain the title of strongest from humanity first needed to surpass Miledi Labyrinth while half dead and gain new powers just with his willpower alone (is in his profile), it was also stated that a immense willpower is needed to rewrite the laws of reality with magic in vol 9 (thing that the tops of a world can do), and heck Ehit himself developed resistance to conceptual EE via info manip just by his pure wil to survive, and then in the after stories is also show how top humans (without magic) have immense willpower to the point of basically reach supernatural levels. The resume is that in Arifureta everyone and their mother have supernatural willpower and the strongest one are the greates their willpower is.

The quotes already have references.
Ah alrighty then, this seems enough. I agree with the resistance then.

I mean, I still don't see how that proves its Concept Manip? Its better than laws, sure, but you said it yourself, its just better law manip. I would appreciate more scans, if possible.
Guess I could search in the wn, though that would take time.
Also I'd appreciate any scans for this. Like I know it needs ancient magic, but doesn't that seem counterintuitive? If both can manipulate concepts, how come the Concept Magic needs Ancient Magic, if the latter could already manipulate Concepts?

Is this the only thing about it? This honestly doesn't seem to imply Ancient Magic is concept manip, are there really no scans of it being directly comparable to concept magic? Like how they could both affect concepts or smth?
The difference is the scope of things that both can do, concept magic can do whatever one want while ancient magic can only do things that fall under the abstract concept that they control (reason of why is argued that ancient magic is a limited concept manip), aside from that there isn't really more difference, there is the willpower aspect needed with concept magic but seem like as long various ancient magics are used even without a great wish the result qualify as concept magic, for example the perpetual motion machine of Hajime in the after stories, he didn't had a great wich or something like that but do to use various ancient magic to create it the result is called a conceptual artifact (specifically is classificated as a conceptual palm sized planet), so really the difference between the two, concept magic and ancient magic, is vague beyond just the scope of the limit of things that they can do.

Take all the time you want.

The difference is the scope of things that both can do, concept magic can do whatever one want while ancient magic can only do things that fall under the abstract concept that they control (reason of why is argued that ancient magic is a limited concept manip), aside from that there isn't really more difference, there is the willpower aspect needed with concept magic but seem like as long various ancient magics are used even without a great wish the result qualify as concept magic, for example the perpetual motion machine of Hajime in the after stories, he didn't had a great wich or something like that but do to use various ancient magic to create it the result is called a conceptual artifact (specifically is classificated as a conceptual palm sized planet), so really the difference between the two, concept magic and ancient magic, is vague beyond just the scope of the limit of things that they can do.
I meant as in, were they ever compared? Like was there someone in the novel directly comparing both of them? Like Hajime saying Ancient Magic is the same as concept magic but a bit weaker, or that they both manipulate concepts, etc...

Considering they have a specific magic for concepts, ie Concept Magic, you'd think they'd compare the two.

And more importantly, when they use ancient magic, does all of reality change? And if it was a specific concept, does it get weaker when the objects related to the concept disappear? I doubt something like the latter exists since it's pretty specific, but It can't hurt to ask.

This are the comparison made between concept magic and ancient magic until now in the ln version (without counting vol 12):
“As its name suggests, evolution magic causes other power to evolve. Naturally, that includes other ancient magic. Creation magic, gravity magic, spirit magic, transformation magic, spatial magic, and restoration magic... These are all powerful branches of magic that manipulate the fundamental forces that govern this world. If you were to evolve them all and combine them, you would give birth to a magic that surpasses all others. Magic that could truly be considered godlike... Concept magic.”

Someone gulped, the noise echoing loudly in the following silence. Surprise was etched in every inch of Hajime’s face. He thought back to what Miledi Reisen had told him in the Reisen Gorge.

“You’ll need to acquire all the ancient magic the Liberators left behind in order to achieve your goal.” That was what she’d said. And now, Hajime finally understood what she meant.

“Concept magic is exactly what it sounds like. It can bring forth any concept its user can imagine, granting them the powers of a god. However, even if you manage to collect all the ancient magic, mastering concept magic won’t be easy. For concept magic operates not on theory, but on force of will. You will need an unbelievably powerful will to bend this magic to your desires.” Vol 8
“Concept magic... is even stronger than ancient magic and can do anything, right? Does that mean we can go back home to Japan? Can you use it already?”
“No, not yet. Lyutillis gave us that super vague explanation of how we need an ‘unbelievably powerful will’ to use it, remember? Just knowing how to use it isn’t enough. Also, we weren’t exactly taught like, the steps needed to use it, more just the general idea behind how it all works.”

“Anyway, what I meant about the general idea was that. Every ancient magic lets you manipulate some fundamental fact of nature, but until now, we didn’t realize which ones they all were. And in order to use concept magic, you have to understand the fundamental aspects of every ancient magic.”

“Mmm... Plus, understanding them all is so difficult that you need to be strong enough to clear every labyrinth to withstand the burden the knowledge places on your mind.”

That was the reason the Liberators had required potential challengers to clear every labyrinth before bestowing upon them the knowledge of concept magic. Now that Hajime and Yue had acquired all seven of them, they realized their understanding of each ancient magic had been lacking.

“I see. So every ancient magic can interfere with some fundamental abstract concept. I guess that’s too much for normal humans to handle. No wonder you can’t just make something to take us home... From the sound of it, it’ll be pretty difficult to combine all the right elements together...”

“That’s definitely part of it. But the biggest thing is that concept magic requires an unbelievably powerful will.”

Hajime smiled ruefully. Starting from that very vague concept, he and Yue would need to clarify their objective, condense it into a series of steps that could be executed, then provide the requisite energy to achieve what it was they wanted while also strengthening themselves enough to bear the strain of casting such magic.

“Mmm... We also need to use your creation magic to attach the spell to an object.” Vol 10

And here rea conceptual artifacts:
“That object is called the Compass of Eternal Paths. The concept magic spell its imbued with—” —Points its owner toward whatever they desire.

“Huh!?”

Upon hearing those words, Hajime’s heart started to pound. It felt as though his body was on fire. All sound vanished, and those words repeated themselves over and over inside his head.

“Points its owner toward whatever they desire.” Does that mean...

“If you wish for something, the compass will show you where that something may be found. Whether that something is a missing person, a hidden object... or even a different world.” Vol 8
He pulled the Compass of Eternal Paths out of his pocket. Unlike his Gate Keys, which could be used to open portals to the respective keyholes they connected to, the Crystal Key did exactly what its concept magic had designed it for. It opened a door leading to the user’s desired destination. But in order to do that, the user needed to have an accurate mental image of their destination, as well as a good grasp of the physical or metaphysical distance to it. But that meant so long as Hajime had the compass as well, he could have the key take him anywhere. Vol 10
All the ancient magics had been given the names they had because those names best represented how that magic interfaced with people.

Incidentally, the Compass of Eternal Paths used spirit magic to read the users wishes, then used spatial magic to pinpoint the location of what they desired, and finally used evolution magic to process all of that information and display it accurately. None of those three things were possible with the more well-known applications of ancient magic. Vol 10
The things that the compass do can't be done with the basic use of each ancient magic and instead need to actually use the ancient magic true essence/function, spirit magic that control the immaterial part of beings to know their wishes, spatial magic control of boundaries to pinpoint the distance and evolution magic manipulation of information to process all the info in a way that the person can understand.

The compass and key can do what Yue can't:
“Just in case... Yue, do you think... you could use spatial magic and evolution magic... to teleport to another world?”

Kouki, Shizuku, Suzu, and Kaori stiffened up as he asked that. Yue didn’t answer right away. She knew just how important this question was to Hajime, so she made sure to consider all the possibilities. Using her vast knowledge as the world’s best mage, along with the information she’d just received, she went through thousands of simulations in her head, trying to think of a spell that would do the job. After exhausting all the possibilities, she muttered something dejectedly.

“...I’m sorry.” Vol 8
However this is more probably because of a limitation in amount of magic power and skill for Yue part since Ehit can cross worlds with his spatial magic, futhermore in the after stories is show several times how masters of spatial magic/manipulation can cross travel between worlds, the god level apparitions, the high rank demons, the world trees, Yue herself can do this without concept magic by this point.

Until new counterarguments, I think the changes largely seem fine.

Last edited:
Just recently finished the Blu-ray SS and there appear an artifact that probably would qualify as a conceptual artifact (though it wasn't called like that because the story was before vol 5 which mean that they still didn't know about concept magic or the essence of ancient magic), this artifact was a living artifact created by the country that Ehit first supported and he is the result of combining several different types of ancient magics true power to create a perfect/ideal world: Creation Magic to manipulate inorganic matter to the point of recreate anything (this include recreate everything in Japan), Spirit Magic to create an artificial soul and to analyze not only the wishes of the visitors inside but also read all their memories, Spatial Magic to create thousands of pocket dimensions in which happen everything and probably was also used to recreate the people inside them based in the memories of the visitors, and various other types of ancient magic that the protagonist didn't knew at that point.

So with this I just wanted to show more how concept magic and conceptual artifacts in the end seem to really be a combination of ancient magic using their true power/function. Hope this help to make it more clear to others.

Also, since I recently finished the Blu-ray SS then here are a few things I saw, they are a few and mostly minor so don't worry, isn't a long post.

Yue​

Instinctive Reaction:
Faced by the warning of her instinct and the visible threat, Yue fell above. Firepower that was too excessive for a cross fire rushed at the spot where Yue was floating just a moment ago. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact

Shia​

Support to Martial arts:
She also did this in the fake Japan created by Eto Shin:
「Aa!? The sergeant got sent flying!? Even though he is a giant who weighed more than a hundred kilo!」

「Was that the elbow strike of the Eight Extremities Fist just now!? I once saw it in movie!」

「Ora ora ora ora-! Desuu!!」

「This time it’s boxing!? Why flicker jab!?」

「Oi, where is the shield! Bring it qui──ah!?」

「……No need to worry. I hit you with the blunt side.」

「Rock only has blunt side from the start-. You, enough alrea──ah!?」

「Wrestle her! Pile down on her with all your weight!」

「Funnuaaaaah! Desuu!!」

「Gyaaaaaaaah!?」

「Impossible-, she sent flying five people together!?」

「Stooooppp, stop with the German Supl──guhah!?」

「No way……the living legend whose level in judo and kendo and karate is eighteen dan in total……」 Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 3 – World of Mirage

Hearing:
「Tio, roar.」

「Acknowledged!」

A terrific roar propagated from far away.

「Shia, sharpen your ears. Is there any place that seems strange?」

「Ue!? Hajime-san is telling me to open my ears fully in the middle of this loud hell!?」

「If it’s impossible then use “Future Hypothesis”. You can also use all the stocked magic power in the magic crystal.」

「Uu~, I’ll do my bestt~」

The figure of a black dragon and Shia riding on the back came into view while they were talking like that.

「What are, what are you doing?」

「We are just pinpointing your location.」

Specifically, they were observing the way the enemy force was moving while they were rampaging everywhere.

Eto Shin was acting really like human. If they rampaged at a place that was near its core’s location, there was a possibility it would show an unusual action to lead them away to a different direction.

In fact that proved true and Tio’s dragon eyes that could see through the truth had narrowed down the list of prospects using calm judgment and not overlooking even the slightest out of place feeling.

After that using the echo of her roar, Shia’s superhuman hearing would narrow down the list even further. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
Another feat to her hearing.

Tio​

Information Analysis, Intelligence and Unconventional Mind Reading Resistance:
「Tio. How is it?」

It was a vague question. However, the dragon person who was actually extremely wise and capable gave the perfect reply.

「Umu. I hath narrowed down the candidates. The vicinity three kilometers southeast from the “sky tower” art really suspect. I’m already heading there.」

「!?」 Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
「Tio, roar.」

「Acknowledged!」

A terrific roar propagated from far away.

「Shia, sharpen your ears. Is there any place that seems strange?」

「Ue!? Hajime-san is telling me to open my ears fully in the middle of this loud hell!?」

「If it’s impossible then use “Future Hypothesis”. You can also use all the stocked magic power in the magic crystal.」

「Uu~, I’ll do my bestt~」

The figure of a black dragon and Shia riding on the back came into view while they were talking like that.

「What are, what are you doing?」

「We are just pinpointing your location.」

Specifically, they were observing the way the enemy force was moving while they were rampaging everywhere.

Eto Shin was acting really like human. If they rampaged at a place that was near its core’s location, there was a possibility it would show an unusual action to lead them away to a different direction.

In fact that proved true and Tio’s dragon eyes that could see through the truth had narrowed down the list of prospects using calm judgment and not overlooking even the slightest out of place feeling.

After that using the echo of her roar, Shia’s superhuman hearing would narrow down the list even further. Even if that was impossible, she would use her “Future Hypothesis” to look at the future where that place was destroyed.

「Impossible. There wasn’t that kind of thought……there also shouldn’t be any telepathy communication between all of you about that.」

「That was because I intentionally focused on only detecting magic power. Tio too was intentionally keeping out that thought from her mind and only focused on destroying the city.」

Even them if it was Tio then she would be able to analyze at least that much. Furthermore such analysis would be done naturally in her subconscious level. It was something that she was doing naturally as a matter of course in battle.

After all, Hajime himself was doing the same thing. Then there was no way Tio couldn’t do something like that after experiencing living for 500 years. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
Tio is capable to naturally analyze Eto Shin to pinpoit his location to an subconscious level while coordinating with Hajime without communication (something that basically everyone in the party can do between them but still worth to note), everything in a way that Eto Shin didn't noticed despite how he was constantly reading their thoughts. Obviously this also apply to Hajime.

Instincts:
She flapped her wings and turned the air flow toward below. She entrusted her body to the gravity that was pulling her down to fall on her back while firing her breath toward the missiles that that were changing direction to rain on her like a waterfall.

The flash that pierced the sky created a pillar of flame blast. While that was going on, Tio’s instinct told her of the danger from below.

The tank corps had taken position there before she knew it and aimed their turrets toward Tio in order to blast her to the ground now that she had no place to escpae.

I wouldst divert them with wind barrier! Tio made that decision instantly and moved to execute it, but── Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
A feat to her instincts and I don't know if this would also count as instinctive reaction.

General Additions​

Vector Manipulation to Gravity Magic Users?
A sign of agitation was slightly transmitted. Yue ignored that and invoked her pseudo flight while including Hajime within its effective range. She created a super gravitational field that had directional vector in order to accelerate faster than mere falling speed. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
Unsure about if this would be enough to get vector manipulation, but in case that it is those with gravity magic should get it since this is the most basic spell from gravity magic:
The bullets from autocannon, rifle bullet from sniper, missiles from attack helicopters, all of those were rushing at Yue.

「 ─”Black Calamity”」

It was the basic of the basic of gravity magic. It could also be used for pseudo flight. A magic with the highest degree of convenience. Yue invoked it with a quiet voice.

The result was……something that could only be described as absurd.

All the bullets and missiles stopped moving as though the flow of time had forgotten them. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
Black Hole Creation to Gravity Users:
「……Eat this. The magic to annihilate the place of Kaori’s memory! ──”Black Sky Devastation”-!!」

「Oy stop that」

Yue too had heard from Kaori about the beginning of her love to Hajime to some degree, so it seemed she managed to guess what this place was from Hajime’s reaction.

Hajime spontaneously said a tsukkomi in respond to the horrible naming of the magic that had horribly limited use, but the magic that was invoked was actually a despairingly brutal magic that wasn’t playing around at the slightest.

A whirling black calamitous star was appearing while radiating golden sparks in the sky.

It stirred the atmosphere with rumbling sound and produced tremendous gravitational force around it. The seriously damaged tanks floated up, the attack helicopters were spinning, and they were swallowed up as though a tornado was dragging them into it. Even the road signs and traffic lights got pulled toward it and the surrounding buildings were also crumbling into pieces.

──Ultimate gravity magic “Black Sky Devastation”

It was a magic that brought about absolute crushing pressure and annihilation. Even a cheat level magician like Yue was still unable to grasp it completely.

Unlike “Severance Disaster”, that magic wouldn’t spit out anything that it absorbed anymore. It completely annihilated the target. And right now it was falling. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
Miledi already have it but the other proeficient gravity users should also get it since they can use the same spell on top of that been mentioned in their profiles so this is just to properly list the ability. The ones who would get it should be Yue, Kousuke and Ehit.

Absolute Zero to Ice Masters:
「──”Maximum – Frozen Prison”」

Beautiful and freezing voice was cool and clear as expected. Even so that voice was making a despairingly chilling scene.

The temperature that was reduced to absolute zero in an instant had frozen everything.

The range was far wider compared to the time when she was thrown into the abyss. The radius of 300 meters to all directions had been driven into extreme winter. Every kind of existence was forced to demise inside that white merciless world.

The gunfire stopped. All the missiles in the air fell to the ground. Everything on the ground was dyed pure white. And then,

「──Turn to pieces.」

As the queen of the white world commanded, they were all burst into glittering ice fragments under the moonlight.

Shuu’s company also wasn’t an exception. There was already no trace of it. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
Others Ice Masters should be capable to do the same since this isn't an original spell of Yue but instead a ice spell of the highest grade, which mean that they can also do it the same the masters of the other elements can do without problem magic from the highest grade.

LS:
The sight there was the tanks that were the strongest steel weapon above ground being sent flying as though they were tree leaves that got blown away by wind. They were overturned or crushed.

「The stress of beging chased around everywhere by the police officers! I’ll vent it here desuuu!」

The huge warhammer were sending everything flying. It didn’t matter whether it was a tank that weighed more thn 40 tons, or a speedy combat vehicle, or a fully armed soldier, they all flew the same.

The opponents were just virtual image in the end. They were nothing more than puppets reproduced from vast amount of records and Hajime’s memory.

That was why Shia had zero hesitation in going town on them.

Tearing them to shreds and threw, tearing them to shreds and threw, mass producing stains on the ground, punching through a the frame of a nearby car and then grabbing it to throw it with her physical strength like a cannonball. It was truly the side of a man-eating fiendish rabbit.

『Shia! Be careful to the bullets! Thy magic power would be dispersed if they hit──』

「The bullets aren’t even electromagnetically charged! The soldiers aren’t predicting my action to fire at where I’m going to move! It will be harder for me to try to get hit by such bullet desuu!」

It seemed to be difficult for her. In fact, with her steps that pulverized the ground with each step and her rapid braking, her “Air Force” boots, and furthermore her three dimensional movement that made use of building’s wall and every surface around her, she was dodging everything. She hadn’t even been grazed. Even though the enemy was laying out a really fierce barrage, it looked like the bullets were avoiding her instead.

Even now she was producing something like afterimages behind due to her free movement and fiercely varying tempo. Then right at the next instant, a soldier got punched on the gut and he was sent flying toward the building at the side.

In order to stop Shia who was moving like a storm like that, the attack helicopter that appeared from between the buildings fired countless rockets on her.

「Too easyyy! Desuu!」

Together with 「desuu」 that sounded like it was only added as an afterthought, Shia grabbed the turret of a toppled tank with all her strength.

「FUNNUAAAAAAAAAAAAH!」

She performed a giant swing with that tank. The tank that became a giant warhammer for Shia deflected all the rockets. And then using the centrifugal force she immediately threw the tank.

「Fly away until the moon! Desu!」

It impacted the attack helicopter. The tank pulverized a wall together with the helicopter and flew inside the building. A second later there was a thunderous sound from the opposite side of the building and the two vehicles flew out. Arifureta Blu-ray SS, Chapter 4 – Eternal Artifact
Shia threw tanks that weighed more than 40 tons as easily as if they were tree leaves and casually threw them to hit helicopters. I know that a previous crt granted a possibly Class 100 so this is more to upgrade the base from Class 10 to Class 50, it also can work a bit to give more credibility to the possibly Class 100.

Still really don't see how this qualifies for Concept Manip, but I'll write a slightly more detailed answer later, hopefully. But TLDR, none of what you stated honestly even points towards Ancient Magic being conceptual? They're like "Oh well we need it to make concept magic." But that's really it, it doesn't go to detail about it. If they change something with Ancient Magic, does all of reality change according to it? That's like, the basic bottom barrel for Concept Manip, and I don't see anything suggesting concept manip even ignoring my questions. That Concept Magic stuff seems weird, too.

I disagree with Concept Manip for now.

But anyways, to the new abilities:

Instinctive Reaction For Yue

I don't see how that's instinctive reaction? It says her instinct warned her, not that her body reacted on its own. It's like some sort of Danger Sense.

Instincts for Tio

Doesn't honestly seem like instinctive reaction to me at all, just a feat that her instincts are good.

LS Upgrade

Honestly, considering that she flew 40 tons like actual leaves, I believe that the Possibly Class 100 should be changed to Likely Class 100, considering how effortless this feat seems.

Everything else is fine, good job!

They are blatantly stated to manipulate abstracts concepts:
“I see. So every ancient magic can interfere with some fundamental abstract concept. Vol 10, Chapter IV
Which is the requisite for type 2:
This type of conceptual manipulation can only be obtained if the abstract concept itself is changed directly, and not by indirect methods.

By using ancient magic and manipulating said abstract concepts the laws of reality can be rewrite:
According to the hologram Lyutillis had recorded, it could
only be used by combining all seven types of ancient magic. On top of that, the wielder of concept magic needed an unbreakable will, or they’d be unable to rewrite the laws of reality with it. Vol 9, Chapter I
And though in the above quote said that all seven ancient magic need to be combined we know as a fact that most of the time concept artifacts don't use all of them, a example be the compass which just use the true ability of creation, spirit, spatial and evolution magic:
All the ancient magics had been given the names they had because those names best represented how that magic interfaced with people.

Incidentally, the Compass of Eternal Paths used spirit magic to read the users wishes, then used spatial magic to pinpoint the location of what they desired, and finally used evolution magic to process all of that information and display it accurately. None of those three things were possible with the more well-known applications of ancient magic. Vol 10
All things that each ancient magic can do by themselves if the user is skilled enough (in other words if they are capable of using all the abilities of said ancient magic instead of just the basic aplication of it).

We also have concepts accomplishe with the use of only use one ancient magic since the concept desired fall completely under one ancient magic territory:
Tio’s conjecture was right on the mark. Hajime’s concept magic was based on evolution magic’s ability to manipulate information. Specifically, anything the chains touched had the information that made up their existence overwritten. In the eyes of the world, they went from “exists” to “doesn’t exist.” Vol 11, Chapter III
Heck, we even know as a fact that concepts can be made without actually have concept magic, the example be the first Klarus clan leader scale:
“Impossible! Isn’t this concept magic!?”

“I suspected it would appear that way to you. When I saw Nagumo-dono’s existence-erasing chains, I realized they were similar.”

A single scale was nestled inside the broken statue. It was the color of dried blood, and Tio felt an immense hatred emanating from it.

Tio felt her sanity being sapped away just by being next to it. In that respect, it was eerily similar to Hajime’s existence-erasing chains. Vol 11, Extra Chapter.
And despite Tio initial confusion this was more because how she had a recent encounter with the concept chains of Hajime which were similar to the scale, since it's literally impossible that the first Klarus clan leader obtained concept magic because to obtain it you need to gain all seven ancient magics and Hajime party were the first ones that gained the gravity magic from Miledi Labyrinth so he didn't had the actual Concept Magic:
Hajime was the cause of her current distress, and the reason she was in such a sorry state. He was the first to have cleared the labyrinth she’d created. Zero Vol 1, Prologue
Which prove that without concept magic you can blatantly make concepts.

So we have that ancient magic manipulate abstract concepts, that Concept Magic rewrite reality, that Concept Magic need ancient magic, that in the end Concept Magic is just the use of ancient magic true ability beyond the most basic application, that concepts can be created with just one ancient magic and that one can literally make concepts without Concept Magic. I think this is enough to support a Limited Concept Manipulation Type 2, though @Elizhaa can be asked to give a deeper explanation of why he think that concept manip is fine.

uh, quick question, where is the type 2 concept manip coming from, from what I'm reading this is type 3, esp since nothing exactly shows the fact that type 2 concept manip would result in universal alterations, and our current desc of type 3 concept manip works best here imo, and in case you think type 3 is still the mental concepts, it isn't, it covers more than it now

Directly manipulate abstracts concepts:
“I see. So every ancient magic can interfere with some fundamental abstract concept. Vol 10, Chapter IV
This type of conceptual manipulation can only be obtained if the abstract concept itself is changed directly, and not by indirect methods.
By using ancient magic and manipulating said abstract concepts the laws of reality can be rewrite:
According to the hologram Lyutillis had recorded, it could
only be used by combining all seven types of ancient magic. On top of that, the wielder of concept magic needed an unbreakable will, or they’d be unable to rewrite the laws of reality with it. Vol 9, Chapter I
With it can be changed the property of something, like in the case of the chain the property of “exists” to “doesn’t exist.”:
Tio’s conjecture was right on the mark. Hajime’s concept magic was based on evolution magic’s ability to manipulate information. Specifically, anything the chains touched had the information that made up their existence overwritten. In the eyes of the world, they went from “exists” to “doesn’t exist.” Vol 11, Chapter III
Or conceptually return back all the agony someone did be it directly or indirectly:
Hajime’s last concept magic “Returning the Agony You Spread Out Back at You (It’s Payback For Everything You Have Done, You Shitty Bastard)” that finished off a god.

「Within that chaos, the negative emotions from millions, trillions of death that Ehito and we caused brought the concept of death to us, and as the result, we were annihilated together with Ehito Chapter 387

They are aren't just local since the compass and key, for example, accomplish their concept regardless of the physical distance or difference in time axis, which is why they can not only reach different dimensions but also worlds/universes.
「I often mentioned distance when talking about the necessary magic power requirement for teleporting, but to be more accurate, the required amount is actually in proportion to the strength of the “world’s gap”. The physical distance doesn’t really matter.」 Chapter 378
「Nn~, Hajime-shaan~, I wanted to meet youuu」

「Aa, my bad. I was a bit late.」

He tried clearing his throat ‘cough-‘. I am more or less demon king you know? I’m right here.

「It’s not just a bit desuu! It’s almost one full day! Just what have you been doiiing」

「Ha? One whole day? ……Is the time axis out of sync? Chapter 338
As a side note Arifureta follow a Yggdrasil type of cosmology with nine worlds, each world is just a branch from the tree, so in this case with world's gap is referred to the position of each world in the great tree.

So don't see how they are supposed to be local concepts which is Type 3 or why they don't qualify for Type 2, though the input regarding that of a more knowledgeable member like @Elizhaa would be good.

Maybe you should ask more knowledgeable members on this stuff like @DontTalkDT?

Regardless, Concept Magic needs ancient magic in order to be created, but that doesn't mean the latter has the qualification to manipulate concepts as well, and the manipulation of concept only happens when you combine them.I mean, look at Chemistry. There are many compounds in chemistry where they are made of toxic shit, but the compound itself isn't toxic, like Salt. The whole "Manipulates an abstract concept" honestly seems metaphorical to me. For example, Love is an abstract concept, but manipulating it doesn't mean you are literally manipulating the concept of it.

Is there any other statement that they can manipulate concepts SPECIFICALLY with Ancient Magic? Not when it is combined? Like considering the statements above and how they keep mentioning how they can manipulate concepts with concept magic, but never mention anything like that with Ancient Magic, makes me think that it doesn't actually manipulate it.

But of course, if most people think this qualifies, then I might just be too strict on this.

I mean, the concept of negate all existence of Hajime just use evolution magic without combining it with other ancient magic, the concept of return the agony back I think only used restauration magic, the scale of maddness don''t use Concept Magic and I think some other concepts that Hajime made to get Yue back also just used one type of ancient magic or at least the concept that made Yue regain her body control after Ehit possessed her and almost destroyed her soul, could remember wrong though since it was time ago that I readed the final fight and the vol 12 that cover that still isn't translated.

The whole "Manipulates an abstract concept" honestly seems metaphorical to me. For example, Love is an abstract concept, but manipulating it doesn't mean you are literally manipulating the concept of it.
The statement was made by someone who Hajime was explaining ancient magics about the fundamental abstract concepts; it could be hyperbolic without more context but Hajime reaffirm this point would be correct. From Hajime's conformation since he is generally not hyperbolic and an expert in the verse, I think his statements or clarification would be Option 2 on the matter; I think the statement stands on its own regarding the concepts.

Type 1 and 2 were revised to not required universal range, from its accepted thread; I still think concept manipulation can work from the evidence above.

I will reply in a bit on the new proposals.

I mean, the concept of negate all existence of Hajime just use evolution magic without combining it with other ancient magic, the concept of return the agony back I think only used restauration magic, the scale of maddness don''t use Concept Magic and I think some other concepts that Hajime made to get Yue back also just used one type of ancient magic or at least the concept that made Yue regain her body control after Ehit possessed her and almost destroyed her soul, could remember wrong though since it was time ago that I readed the final fight and the vol 12 that cover that still isn't translated.
Yet it specifically calls it Concept Magic (Despite that being its own thing) instead of Evolution magic? Like did the evolution magic get something done to it to be called Concept Magic?

Directly manipulate abstracts concepts:

that the prerequisite for concept manip as a whole and that doesn't exactly mean that said concepts are abstract concepts that govern every single instance of what they exist as
doesnt exactly mean anything for type of concept, it just shows what it can affect/do
With it can be changed the property of something, like in the case of the chain the property of “exists” to “doesn’t exist.”:

Or conceptually return back all the agony someone did be it directly or indirectly:
what i said above
They are aren't just local since the compass and key, for example, accomplish their concept regardless of the physical distance or difference in time axis, which is why they can not only reach different dimensions but also worlds/universes.
type 3 isn't just local and i never stated that and neither should the page of stated that, type 3 is for things that do not fall into type 1 or 2 concepts and best fits these concepts, esp since this doesn't cause changes across or affects every single instance of an object or what else have you, what type 2 or 1 concepts would do

doesnt exactly mean anything for type of concept, it just shows what it can affect/do
Depends; though, if a concept affects the law of reality it is suggested it could be around type 1 or 2. Type 3 concepts are generally lesser forms of concepts like emotions or rare concept cases like those conceptual with little context on type 1/2.
that the prerequisite for concept manip as a whole and that doesn't exactly mean that said concepts are abstract concepts that govern every single instance of what they exist as
Sure, at face value; though, in this case, Hajime supports the point. His statements are valid type 2 as an expert in the verse. Hajime's statements support the notion, in this case.

Last edited:
Where did Oscar and Hajime meet and is that even canon? I kinda skipped over the bonus/short stories since it mentioned stuff about there are infinite possibilities, and that they take place in that, something like that, basically what if's, Oscar is dead, so how do they actually meet?

Besides that only thing that's seems controversial is concept manipulation, which i already previously said i am neutral about, however i would default to Elizhaa since they are more knowledgeable on the subject.

Where did Oscar and Hajime meet and is that even canon? I kinda skipped over the bonus/short stories since it mentioned stuff about there are infinite possibilities, and that they take place in that, something like that, basically what if's, Oscar is dead, so how do they actually meet?

Besides that only thing that's seems controversial is concept manipulation, which i already previously said i am neutral about, however i would default to Elizhaa since they are more knowledgeable on the subject.
There are actually a surprisingly great amount of bonus stories that are cannon, as example the events that happen in most of them are referenced in the main story-afterstories, examples be that bonus story where was show that Kaori looked at Hajime in the palace from the shadows in every moment which was later show to be true in Tortus Travel (the same happen with the bonus story in which Kaori go with Shizuku to buy a +18 game from the company of Hajime father), or the bonus story in which Myuu made the remmants of the Hell Eater her friend which was revealed later to have happened when it was tell that the Hell Eater protected Miledi and Remia when the Apostles come (in general the bonus stories develop more Remia and Myuu, specially the characteristic of Myuu of become friend of weirds beings), in Zero also happen as example be the bonus story in which Oscar gave Miledi prototype teleportation chakrams which later perfected and gave to Miledi to face Ahat. So the point is, aside from the clearly weird bonus stories like Gakuen the rest are mostly cannon with their chronological order and explanations, Shirakome admited that he wrote them with the after stories mood but at least their chronological order is far more clearer since he said that he also had the intention of fill the time between the events of each vol/arc.

The story in which they meet the Liberators is at the end of vol 5, in the weak they spend with Myuu after conquist Meiru Labyrinth, the time when Hajime was having problems to left Myuu. The plot is that Myuu made them explore the seven legends of Erisen to see if they are true, this as a way to don't let them left so soon, then in the last legend about a mysterious mist they were to explore the ocean and were enveloped by said mist which sended them to another place, the mist was created by a whale able to travel through history in a especific part of the ocean (which Hajime group reached when traveling in the ocean) which was searching for the help of masters of creation magic to repair a seal of some dangerous monsters, Myuu end encountering the Liberators (Miledi, Oscar and Meiru, the new ship city Andika happened to be coincidentally where the whale could teleport and the whale transported them when they spend a month there at the end of Zero vol 2) and bring them with Hajime party, then both of them meet while battling all the monsters appearing in the city do to the weaking seal and begin to work together to solve the situation, then when the seal is repaired the whale send them to their respective homes and after they return they can't remember the encounter though they new that something important happened and know that something actually happened because their skills grew a lot. We know that the story is cannon because do to the events there Hajime could finally create Fernir and Hyperion do to his skill growth as Synergist, it's also do to the events of the story that Shia learned to use her precog in combat developing her Prophetic Vision which she show in the war the next vol, it's also thanks to this story that Remia feelings for Hajime actually changed from "indifference" to love. This are Shirakome words about the events of this story:
Of course, if everyone remembered their meeting it’d mess up a lot of things in both Zero and the main story, so as much as it pained me, I had to make it so they’d forget about what happened at the end of the adventure. However, I wanted to make sure that something concrete remained from their encounter, which is why things ended up the way they did. Also, those of you who are keeping up with the web version probably already know this, but Myu is someone who attracts all manner of strange things to her, so I decided to make her the centerpiece of this story.
The other stories, the ones from the blu-ray and manga vols are similarly cannon with their according chronological place in the timeline and explanation.

So I can assume that this is accepted? Since Elizhaa who is considerably knowledgeable about this type of stuff agree to the concept thing and you yourself are neutral about it.

from the looks of Ryutaro, should we add minor social influencing to him?

he managed to convince the frost golem to go into a slugfest with him so i think it should qualify

Edit: nvm i'm blind as usual

Back