• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Dragon King vs Future Pirate King (Hopefully The Last One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I just saw that the one piece characters got downgrade in their speed. should I know the reason?

I hate these downgrades, they just do not make sense.

BlackPAIN99 said:
Okay I just saw that the one piece characters got downgrade in their speed. should I know the reason?

I hate these downgrades, they just do not make sense.
The previous speed came from Doflamingo slicing Issho's meteor which give Mach 1500. With the op earth size downgraded it's Mach 500+.

And the Relativistic is considered an outlier.

Kilofiercevids11 said:
and the one who post this just seen the downgrade on luffy then make this lol yeah right wait until OP is finish. so its a fair fight.
He even forget to add the votes for Luffy.

And many battles added and removed due to upgrade/downgrade, Btw Natsu takes it, he is destroying gjeel steel defense since beginning using his casual FDR Destroying Luffy armament haki is not a big thing since he is stronger compared to his phantom lord base form.

This is a stomp in Natsu's favor. The AP Gap is too big for Luffy to even scratch Natsu while the latter one shots via pretty much everything he has.

Not sure why this is still open tho.

9TailAcno said:
And many battles added and removed due to upgrade/downgrade,
Btw Natsu takes it, he is destroying gjeel steel defense since beginning using his casual FDR Destroying Luffy armament haki is not a big thing since he is stronger compared to his phantom lord base form.
Luffy haki is strong enough to destroy something harder then steel. Luffy CoA defense is way stronger then Gajeel steel defense.

Luffy haki is strong enough to destroy something harder then steel. Luffy CoA defense is way stronger then Gajeel steel defense.

So you are going to discard raylight statement? Also those feat belong to start or series natsu.

9TailAcno said:
So you are going to discard raylight statement? Also those feat belong to start or series natsu.
You compare Luffy armament haki with Gajeel steel defense but Luffy already show in manga that he was able to destroy something who was harder then Steel. One Pacifista is harder then steel(Manga fact) but one of them get one shot by Luffy who even use the normal Haki and not the Covered haki Skin version.

Actually Acno, Natsu never destroyed Gajeel's steel just his iron scales which were Town level while even the steel scales were only Small City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back