• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future King Faceoff (CONCLUDED; INCON)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When both parties have notable debates and one side can’t beat the other it’s termed Incon.

So this match is Incon since the difference between the votes are less than 3 and the lengthy discussions we’ve had.

What's stopping Luffy from nullifying all of Asta's attacks by turning his blades into rubber whenever Asta attacks him?
seriously? the swords are resistant to zagred's spear AND langris' existence erasure. I'm not sure his swords are being turned into anything because im assuming this should technically be powernull SIMILAR to zagreds otherworldly spear

seriously? the swords are resistant to zagred's spear AND langris' existence erasure. I'm not sure his swords are being turned into anything because im assuming this should technically be powernull SIMILAR to zagreds otherworldly spear
Transmutation to a subatomic level ≠ Power null.

The swords resist magic, but non magical powers are literally the counter of Asta, unless you want to think Asta counters everything supernatural, not just magic itself

The swords resist magic, but non magical powers are literally the counter of Asta, unless you want to think Asta counters everything supernatural, not just magic itself
Just gonna note, the swords have resisted + affected other supernatural energies in verse, such as curse power, which was explicitly stated to not to be magic, and isn't even mana based. Not to mention, mana isn't magic, it's defined as supernatural energy while magic is just one form mana can refined into, but not the only form.

Regardless, I agree with the match being incon.

Transmutation to a subatomic level ≠ Power null.
i'd be shocked if anti magic can be turned into rubber. it quite literally can't be influenced by any forces besides a shit ton of magic. and then again curse power is supernatural which it has resisted and nullified thanks to xinsignia for reminding. (agreed to incon)

Luffy can transform electricity into rubber, which is energy itself and what Xinsignia says needs a CTR to be applied to the pages and then be usable in matches
no?, anti magic is stated to be anti-energy in different sources. it is not energy at all. energy would be mana and magic power which people turn into wind, steel, flames, etc. No where is anti magic turned into anything else because it would apparently have the same principles as energy which I dont agree with. I agree that we need a CRT on this to clarify. Anti magic/antimagic energy is not energy or lightning

Anti-energy= a different type of energy that nullifies energy and Asta uses antimagic as his energy source of attacks and power nullification, last message and waiting the CTR

Ampable with Ki, can be used like mana skin, etc
No. BC has their own luffy (grey) but instead of turning shit to rubber specifically, she can do it to any material, still she can't transmute AM

Luffy's is macro-quantum which I doubt her's is.
The transmutation page should explain better the difference

But Grey can turn fire into water or electricity into whatever she wants too (as long as is magic, she can heal people but have never used transmutation offensively)

Last edited:
Levels of matter and Transmutation hax.
First time seeing this. Or rather I’ve never seen a low level transmutation that isn’t listed as “limited transmutation”

But yeah Grey’s transmutation is like the highest forms if not the highest forms. She’s able to turn into literal people and turn destroyed body tissue to healthy tissue.

First time seeing this. Or rather I’ve never seen a low level transmutation that isn’t listed as “limited transmutation”
Not sure how you haven't. It's the same for matter manipulation, the level of which one can effect matter.

I wouldn't go as far as to call G5's Transmutation "low level." whenever he can turn electrons into rubber.

wouldn't go as far as to call G5's Transmutation "low level." whenever he can turn electrons into rubber.
Eh?? I never mentioned Luffy in the post. I’m just talking about transmutation as an ability.

Not sure how you haven't. It's the same for matter manipulation, the level of which one can effect matter.
Ohh… Then the highest level would be quantum.

besides shouldnt Luffy be sub atomic? I assume you’re referring to him turning lightning to rubber. For ***** and giggles, Grey can heal by changing damaged body tissues to healthy ones and herself to whole other people and animals and can even change light which is Macro-quantum feat I believe.

Eh?? I never mentioned Luffy in the post. I’m just talking about transmutation as an ability.
Miscommunication ig.
Ohh… Then the highest level would be quantum.
Yup.
besides shouldnt Luffy be sub atomic? I assume you’re referring to him turning lightning to rubber. For ***** and giggles, Grey can heal by changing damaged body tissues to healthy ones and herself to whole other people and animals and can even change light which is Macro-quantum feat I believe.
No, electrons are apart of the leptons group. Although she should probably have Macro-quantum as well.

The transmutation page should explain better the difference

But Grey can turn fire into water or electricity into whatever she wants too (as long as is magic, she can heal people but have never used transmutation offensively)
IIRC, it isn't just limited to magic, she can transmute physical non-magic things as well, she converted the spade castle into materials Henry could use the giant Bull, she turned random rumbke into a mirror, and the swords that she transmuted into organic tissue for Gauche were physical objects that were shaped by gravitational pressure. So she can transmute magic & non-magical things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back