• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Dragon King vs Future Pirate King (Hopefully The Last One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted this to be the Last One, and yes it has been done many times before

Someday Natsu will be Tier 5 and blip Luffy out of existence even harder, One Piece will stay at High 6-C FOREVER MWAH HA HA HA

So Am I, just messing around, just hope One Piece becomes High 6-B and no higher, cause my Bias Love for Natsu over Luffy still stands

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Chibi Have those fire burns out an Existence Erasure attack and Death Manip before?
If it haven't, Luffy got toasted.
Still his flammes are weak enough to don´t work under water lol...

One King Kong gun would one shot Natsu for sure.

>Flame that can burns Erasure, Time and Soul cannot work under water.

Why are you using an obvious PIS as argument? Also, Natsu punches KKG and luffy arm got destroyed.

One Demolition Fist would literally evaporate Luffy, and unlike Zeref, he aint coming back from that

Homu Sweet Homu said:
>Flame that can burns Erasure, Time and Soul cannot work under water.
Why are you using an obvious PIS as argument? Also, Natsu punches KKG and luffy arm got destroyed.
Call it what you want, fact is that Natsu wasn´t able to use his fire under water because it was to weak. In other way Red hawk of Luffy work under water and even damage someone as Hody. Natsu punch(in base) hasn´t any strong ap to compare him with something like KKG. In the moment when Natsu try to clash with KKG, he would get one shot.

Boi. Natsu one-shot people far above Luffy's G4 AP. KKG doesn't have numbers to prove it's above 27 gigatons.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Did you read the post above, Luffy AP is ridiculouly weak compares to Natsu.
Both are Island lvl here in this site, nothing show that Natsu has better Ap then Luffy(we use the base Natsu). So he would lose the battle, he is weaker in close combat and Luffy can use Future sight.

They are both 6-C but Luffy is at most 13 gigatons while Natsu one-shot 27 gigatons characters.

Chibi14 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Both are Island lvl here in this site, nothing show that Natsu has better Ap then Luffy(we use the base Natsu). So he would lose the battle, he is weaker in close combat and Luffy can use Future sight.
Feats/Calcs show that Natsu is superior though...

I suggests you to read this before saying that.

And if you can't comprehend it even after this, then I don't know what to say anymore. It's clearly that you won't change you mind, which is fine by me since no one would agree with you anyway.

Captain Torch said:
Chibi14 said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Feats/Calcs show that Natsu is superior though...
What for feats, can you show feats from Base Natsu who show his superior?

Captain Torch said:
@Chibi
Being > Spriggans, who have a 27 gigaton feat via Wahl's Etherion Canno
Captain Torch said:

" Feats/Calcs show that Natsu is superior though... "

>Come with Wahl feat who didn´t has anything do with Natsu feats in his base form.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
You didn't read the post above, did you?
No surprise.

I'm outta here before I'm losing any more braincells.
No surprise that you hasn´t show anything outside from site rules for this site who I know already who help in this debate. Natsu Island lvl in THIS site didn´t come because he got scale to Wahl, he has other feats who put him to Island lvl.

No surprise that you hasn´t show anything outside from site rules for this site who I know already who help in this debate. Natsu Island lvl in THIS site didn´t come because he got scale to Wahl, he has other feats who put him to Island lvl.

Such as?

Guys, don't bother with Chibi. He did the exact same thing in the Natsu vs Boros fight not too long ago and only seems to measure by DC instead of AP even after being given calcs to why Natsu's AP is where it is.

Calaca Vs said:
Such as?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:The_real_cal_howard/Natsu_does_something...I_think

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...su_vaporizes_Lake_Scilliora_calc_(Fairy_Tail)

Both feats who say that Natsu is Island lvl(on his main Profil). He didn´t scale to Wahl(at least I don´t find it on his main profil site)

Attack Potency: Town level (Comparable to Gray, Defeated Gajeel, Briefly contended with Erza) | Small City level (Should be Comparable to his Lightning Fire Dragon Mode. Defeated Jellal Fernandes and Zero) | Small City level (Vaporized a large portion of Hades' ship along with Tenrou Island with his first use of Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar) | At least Town level (Has a casual Multi-City Block level feat. Should be stronger than Max Alors and not much weaker than Erza. Effortlessly fought off both Dragon Force Sting and Rogue simultaneously and overpowered their Unison Raid with his Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade) | Small City level+ (Defeated Etherious Form Tempester. Destroyed a portion of Sabertooth's Guild Building with Lightning Fire Dragon's Firing Hammer. Stronger than his previous LFDM) | Small City level+ (Stronger than his LFDM. Defeated Future Rogue) | Mountain level+ (Fought back Etherious Mard Geer after Gray's assumed death. His Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade was able to severely damage Mard Geer, but not enough to defeat him. On par with Ice Devil Slayer Gray when attacking Demons) | Island Level (Vaporized a good chunk of ground with a single roar. Defeated Neinhart, who at the time had his power amplified by Irene Belserio to the point that he was more powerful than Brandish) | At least Island level (Vaporized Lake Scilliora with a roar. One-shotted Jacob). | At least Island level (Fought on par with Second Post-Timeskip Devil Slayer Gray despite having the disadvantage of being a demon. Overpowered Dimaria Yesta) | At least Island level, likely higher (Defeated Animus, who was empowered by some power of the Dragon Cry, with little difficulty) | Large Island level (Injured Zeref Dragneel), higher in conjunction with Fire Dragon King Mode | Large Island level (Comparable to Base Zeref. Stronger than August and Irene) | At least Large Country level+, possibly Continent level (Vastly stronger than before. Defeated Fairy Heart Zeref) | Continent level (Superior to all of his previous forms. Defeated Human Acnologia with the Space Between Time), higher in conjunction with Dragon Force

AnonymousBlank said:
Guys, don't bother with Chibi. He did the exact same thing in the Natsu vs Boros fight not too long ago and only seems to measure by DC instead of AP even after being given calcs to why Natsu's AP is where it is.
That was back when I start discussion about Dragon Cry feat and right now I was right with my claim that Natsu would lose to Boros who is T6A High here and above Natsu.

Captain Torch said:
Defeated Neinhart, who at the time had his power amplified by Irene Belserio to the point that he was more powerful than BrandishBrandish = Wahl
This is not really that complicated.
Not every spriggan was equal in terms of power, Neinhart show it very well or God Serena who op easily the four god of Saints right? Mashima show that their give a different power between all Spriggans, Brandish and Neinhart was possible the weakst one of the group. But again Base Natsu didn´t scale here to Brandish or Wahl so is useless to speak about their feats..

Calaca Vs said:
> Says that Natsu has his own 6-C feats.
> Gives a Small City+ feat.

Wut the hfil boi?
Isn´t my faullt if the site put them as proof for Natsu Island lvl feat. Again these both feats put him to Island lvl if we believe in this site or im wrong right now? You can read it by yourself right, you can see that both feats write as Island lvl in Natsu main profil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back