• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
People are saying Meliodas can take out Naruto's clones easily, but I'd like to remind everyone that creating Shadow Clones does not consume chakra, it only splits the user's chakra, so Naruto can just make them again.

Plus, the clones are wearing Low 5-B chakra cloaks, are as fast as Naruto, and there are like a thousand of them.

Iirc Nagato was extracting his soul and he couldn’t run around freely that’s what i’m talking about not him being completely paralysed it makes him an easy prey

Anyway not in character for Meliodas

I cited the panel earlier but let’s say it’s not the same, Naruto still can’t null darkness/physicals

Then he’d have to get out quick darkness can move way faster than it’s users anyway the barrier isn’t in character

It’s Negative energy

Fun fact this was just his DM2

It does, the darkness demons exude is also called « negative energy » when Meli launched a darkness attack into COD it absorbed it and made the skelletons resistant to magic

And yes it affects people that resists poisons etc… passively

It Is since Meli won’t use True magic

Tobirama´s clone could take it With his bare hands lmao Meliodas resists it’s deconstruction effects and Moon lvl + attacks could break through it

It talks about Natural energy Which is the energy they extract from nature itself (Wind, plants and other natural elements)

But it’s getting circular let’s just say it’s entirely different and Meliodas can’t really use magic

He still can use his Darkness and harm Naruto with it
Makai tobirama holding it is irrelevant to mel. Users of TSo can turn of the erasure properties
Glad this nature energy stuff is over.
Darkness would get erased by TSO
Never, it’s not in character + Hellblaze exists non magically (it’s just purgatory fire) but i think it was always considered magic in VS threads so let’s say it doesn’t exist naturally.

Naruto can’t use ninjutsu, Meliodas can’t use Magic.

Naruto can spam clones and that’s generally his way to go, Meliodas can take them out with ranged darkness attacks like darkness pillars etc…

Naruto has TSO but Meli resists it’s deconstruction and has enough AP to break it completely + it’s EE effect is based on:
Erasing Sasuke’s susanoo partially (It just powernull normal jutsu)
Erasing kunais, shurikens (Just it’s jinton nature)
Tobirama clone could take a TSO with his bare hands and just tp to Obito
Minato could stay in contact with TSO without dying
And it has range limits

Meliodas can use FC VC if Naruto wants to pull ninjutsu

Meliodas will passively poison Naruto just via existing (High ranking fairies like King resists poison and status effect inducement but King couldn’t even stay in the room of an uncouscious AM Meli)

An immobile Naruto would be an easy prey for Meli

So most of his physical arsenal remains

Negative energy is basically what allow darkness/miasma to destroy magic

Negative energy just has similar effects

Through ninjutsu based attacks if Meli use FC with his 8 clones Naruto dies instantly (Summoning his clones was litteraly his first move against Dubs)

Meliodas has the demon clan rage amps:
Made him overpower 7 clones with equal strength to his that were physically holding him
Made him perception blitz Hendrikson in base form
Made Zel Blitz and almost bisect Mael that was stronger than him
Let's talk about tso first. First of all It was not broken by moon level attacks. Guy with sekizo gears is small planetary. Secondly guy could not touch the tso as that would result in "bye bye guy". Kakashi had to help him remove madara covering so he could attack. The TSO shield is not invincible, a combo of higher ap than the owner and resistance to its properties to break it. Guy had the ap so he used madara's body as the resistance to break it. The only way mel can even touch the tso is if he puts naruto's body in between him and the TSO then he can punch naruto through it.

The bigger problem here is you are using a weaker madara TSO to scale naruto which is wrong. Naruto kurama mode ap is 800+ exatons and the TSO is above that. Mel ap is 700+ ex and nothing higher. He can't even damage the TSO realistically speaking.

Go to the layering thread and get his poison layered. Until then kurama cloak would protect naruto. What's worse is even if i agree with you his Creation of all things would just revive him. TSO can also erase both his darkness and miasma

Don't know why you are bringing ninjutsu when both can't us magic and ninjutsu.

Please don't talk of speed amps. Naruto has sage mode and shunshin (both blitz worthy) and higher reactions

Let me just say this. If both can only use physical attacks then mel would need a seriously large amount of hits to damage naruto due to the fact that his ap is slightly lower. What's worse naruto can constantly heal himself. If naruto goes asura mode his ap and durability triples. Mel is done.

One hit from the TSO and mel is dead

People are saying Meliodas can take out Naruto's clones easily, but I'd like to remind everyone that creating Shadow Clones does not consume chakra, it only splits the user's chakra, so Naruto can just make them again.

Plus, the clones are wearing Low 5-B chakra cloaks, are as fast as Naruto, and there are like a thousand of them.
Meliodas has Low 5-B ranged attacks that exceeds his physicals

The black matter can be used to form various offensive constructs such as large claws or weapons. These constructs enhance melee attacks a considerable amount.

Makai tobirama holding it is irrelevant to mel. Users of TSo can turn of the erasure properties
Send a panel that state the property was turned off then.

Minato had the TSO sticked to him and still didn’t get erased
Glad this nature energy stuff is over.
Me too
Darkness would get erased by TSO
You are acting like TSO could erase tens of km of darkness crushing Naruto
Let's talk about tso first. First of all It was not broken by moon level attacks. Guy with sekizo gears is small planetary.
Same as Meli
Secondly guy could not touch the tso as that would result in "bye bye guy". Kakashi had to help him remove madara covering so he could attack. The TSO shield is not invincible, a combo of higher ap than the owner and resistance to its properties to break it. Guy had the ap so he used madara's body as the resistance to break it. The only way mel can even touch the tso is if he puts naruto's body in between him and the TSO then he can punch naruto through it.
Naruto never even used the covering property
The bigger problem here is you are using a weaker madara TSO to scale naruto which is wrong. Naruto kurama mode ap is 800+ exatons and the TSO is above that. Mel ap is 700+ ex and nothing higher.
7+ Zettatons with enchantments.
He can't even damage the TSO realistically speaking.
He can
Go to the layering thread and get his poison layered. Until then kurama cloak would protect naruto. What's worse is even if i agree with you his Creation of all things would just revive him. TSO can also erase both his darkness and miasma
That’s assuming Meli would let it hit him
Don't know why you are bringing ninjutsu when both can't us magic and ninjutsu.
Meliodas can still use anything darkness related aka almost all his physicals
Please don't talk of speed amps. Naruto has sage mode and shunshin (both blitz worthy) and higher reactions
Meliodas has AM and rage amps
Let me just say this. If both can only use physical attacks then mel would need a seriously large amount of hits to damage naruto due to the fact that his ap is slightly lower.
If by slightly lower you mean that he can cover his sword in darkness and exceed Naruto’s durability by 8 to 9 times yeah

What's worse naruto can constantly heal himself.
Not Meliodas having the ability to regen too
If naruto goes asura mode his ap and durability triples.
did he ever use it lmao
Mel is done.
7 Zettatons > 2.4 Zettatons
One hit from the TSO and mel is dead
I still didn’t get to see a single panel where things get EE’d could you send some ?

I can’t lie I don’t really have time to entertain this conversation as I’m kinda busy with IRL stuff I’ll unwatch this since I feel like we won’t really find any agreement

Back