• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Sirzech Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is here because of FDKM, that's fair.

Natsu has a massive AP advantage by being well above 223 Gigatons, has a far better AoE and is an overall experienced enough fighter

Voting Him 8/10

isnt natsu just burn zeref magic just by waving his hand? also he high sense, power nullification(like burning magic spell) natsu 7.5/10

Hmm, well Natsu should be able to burn his PoD, given that he was burning zeref's magic quite easily in their fight. And if we add the fact that Natsu has an AP advantage, I think Natsu can take it.

Granted, it will still be a good fight, since Natsu actually has a time limit in his form. I'd say Natsu takes this 7/10

EDIT: Forgot to add that Natsu can also boost his AP by entering FDKM, increasing his AP even more

Natsu can erase EE? Boy, I need to get back to that show...

Natsu FRA.

It's funny how Natsu's getting more wins considering his kuso past records

@ Gar

Nah. I'm more into the Thor lore and cosmic stuff. So what happened?

Graf Thorsdottir said:
It's funny how Natsu's getting more wins considering his kuso past records

@ Gar

Nah. I'm more into the Thor lore and cosmic stuff. So what happened?
Wolverine (Lucifer) powers (EE) don't work after an adamantuim disabling device from Bucky is used.

The result is Bucky using the surprise to beat the shit out of Wolverine

1. Sirzechs just wraps him. If Natsu can by some logic "burn something that is erasing his soul and consciousness along with his body then sirzechs just bombs, gl "burning" something that can envelop Japan. Then if natsu can SOMEHOW burn that aswell then Sirzechs just dimensional BFR's.

2. Natsu can kill sirzechs how exactly?

1. What's "mills"? I only know that as the card game turn for making the opponent deck out.

2. Zechs is supposedly (as in Fire says so, but hasn't got it added) incorporeal due to being made of the PoD in his true form, but if Natsu can burn away PoD that's irrelevant.

Gargoyle One said:
1. Natsu mills GG no re
2. He beats him to death GG no re
1. What has he "burned before" and why would fire actually burn energy such as PoD ?

2. "beats him" Sirzechs is energy doe. When has natsu affected something of that kind. Also Natsu doesn't have info on Sirzechs. He gets close...gets owned.

1. Existence Erasure. Which is what PoD is

2. He's incorporal because of PoD, Natsu burns so that's irrelevant

1. He's burnt Zero's existence erasing power. He's burnt light and magic, he's burnt souls, he's even burnt time.

2. See above. He burns the energy away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back