• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Sirzech Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when people refused to scale Acnologia further than 7-A. I was still a lurker at that time.

It's interesting to see how Fairy Tail grew as time went on

I don't want to toot my own Horn, but I am responsible for the 6-C Calc, and High 6-B upgrades, I convinced everyone that Fairy Heart and Space Between Times scale to Etherion

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I don't want to toot my own Horn, but I am responsible for the 6-C Calc, and High 6-B upgrades, I convinced everyone that Fairy Heart and Space Between Times scale to Etherio
Wrong.

It's actually Ichiya who made FT to become like this. :v

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I doubt Grace period is required here...is it? It's kinda like that one vote vs 12 others.
It's actually zero votes considering the one vote got debunked to oblivion

Aubin, a lot of members contributed to this. For example nobody would scale to Etherion, if I didn't create a thread a few years ago, which after a huge debate finally accepted scaling the god tiers to etherion.

I'm late on this but Shouldn't Natsu have EE resistance in general, the second time Genesis Zero was used on him by Macbeth he broke out of it without Burning It.

@Captain

I know, I know, I'm just messing around, I mean't that earlier comment as a sarcastic one, I wouldn't have made it this far without so many peoples help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back