• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Sirzech Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating PoD would still allow it to erase you. It even works on the consciousness. He burned away the magic not the EE.

Besides what says that he will be able to eat a countrly level explosion of PoD.

Also again my point.

Natsu likes to rush his opponents. He gets close to Sirzechs he dies due to aura.

Oh also PoD can be also used to erase non material stuff. Like he did to erase Ise's energy so that it wouldn't dmg the surroundings.

So Fire burns PoD and PoD erases fire?

Power of destruction is energy that erases existence

Natsu's fire burnt away magic that erases existence. That alone shows that the fire isn't going to be erased, or else it would also have been mutually erased against Zero.

I'm also going to preemptively counter the argument that "PoD is energy not magic so he can't burnt it the same way". Natsu's fire also burns away other forms of energy and magic, and even more abstract things like time, so a bit of energy with the same properties as something else he's burnt won't be much of a problem.

The question is. Did zero's EE ignore durability? Because if he didn't ofc it wouldn't work. Natsu has higher AP. Sirzechs' EE ignores Durability, so even if the fire has higher AP or Dura (how can fire have durability?) it would still be erased.

EE always ignores durability, that's why it's Existence Erasure.

So yes, Zero's EE is actually Existence Erasure, so it ignores durability.

• Genesis Zero (Òé©ÒéºÒâìÒéÀÒé╣Òâ╗Òé╝Òâ¡ Jeneshisu Zero): Zero's strongest spell. He first gathers a large amount of Darkness Magic around his fingertips before, ultimately, unleashing it as a wave of countless phantoms that seek to erase the target's soul, and even their very existence.
It's EE, and it also affects the soul. Yes it ignores durability

Captain Torch said:
EE always ignores durability, that's why it's Existence Erasure.
So yes, Zero's EE is actually Existence Erasure, so it ignores durability.
Not necessarily. Fire has no soul so it can't be attacked spiritually. And not all EE ignore durability. Hakkai is EE though Goku tanked it with pure durability.

Doesn't Goku have resistence to Existence Erasure though? Wouldnt that mean he resisted it because of his well resistence and not because of stat.

In verses like Dragon Ball, one can resist haxes just via your power level(not entirely sure, DB fans plz don't attack me)

Fairy Tail is obviously a different case

Captain Torch said:
In verses like Dragon Ball, one can resist haxes just via your power level(not entirely sure, DB fans plz don't attack me)
Fairy Tail is obviously a different case
I just proved that not all EE just bypass durabilty. So there goes that.

This raises the question though. If you can indeed overpower an ability due to pure stat and no other reason. Should you have resistence to it?

Captain Torch said:
@Firephoenixearl
You didn't prove anything though. If anything, I disproved your point by saying that DB is a special case.
Actually AP > Hax is quite common.

DB, SMT, partially DxD, quite a bit of verses do that actually, though why is Fairy Tail different?

XenoBreaker2803 said:
This raises the question though. If you can indeed overpower an ability due to pure stat and no other reason. Should you have resistence to it?
Nah.

Hax overpowers AP. You need resistance, though some verses do it via AP > Hax. Vs Wiki has decided on keeping Hax > AP.

Though some abilities have limits on them that make it so that they simply can't affect those stronger than them. How do we treat that hot mess?

Who cares? The simple fact is that in general, EE is durability negation unless proven otherwise. Nothing about Genesis Zero = Not durability negation. This means that Sirzech's EE is just as vulnerable to be nulled like Genesis Zero.

His flames nullify it regardless. He gets up close and his flames nullify the EE and proceed to tear Sirzechs apart.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
His flames nullify it regardless. He gets up close and his flames nullify the EE and proceed to tear Sirzechs apart.
Nullifying PoD and nullifying the "aura" that PoD emmits are different issues. Besides natsu's power null is not passive.

>BFR, Mind and Memory Hax

i.e things he does not start with. Not to mention that AP advantage will leave Sirzechs a little roasted if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back