• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another reason to delete nasuverse
Might as well delete it, honestly lol yeah

Uses TYPE-MOON Wiki info which is pretty bad, not many higher ups or mods want to make a full cosmology blog or scaling blog like for other verses like Dragon Ball, and rn the main thing people care for it is some boundless stuff (which might get rejected cuz the Moon Cell apparently stores the Root, idk how but thats what I read in the thread) that doesn’t affect much of the verse anyways.

Maybe when a dedicated enough higher up and staff members pick up Nasuverse, then it can start from scratch and make blogs for it and pages that do not use the TM Wiki.

I'm currently reasing Tsukihime 2000 and in Ciel True Ending, Tohno Shiki killed the nature around him to deny Arcueid's immortality, does it grant anything?

Oh, and btw, Ciel in her route is stated to be capable to regenerate even if you destroy all of her cells, since the world will not let her die and will "rewind" her death as long as Roa's soul is still alive, shouldn't this grant Mid-High or low godly regen, with Immortality type 8?

I'm currently reasing Tsukihime 2000 and in Ciel True Ending, Tohno Shiki killed the nature around him to deny Arcueid's immortality, does it grant anything?

Oh, and btw, Ciel in her route is stated to be capable to regenerate even if you destroy all of her cells, since the world will not let her die and will "rewind" her death as long as Roa's soul is still alive, shouldn't this grant Mid-High or low godly regen, with Immortality type 8?
I don't think he'd get anything that's not already on his profile in terms of immortality negations, though his profile should definitely say his exact MEoD feats.

Yeah Ciel's regen hasn't been updated in forever. Iirc it should be low godly. Been discussed before.

Also on a less positive note, wouldn't regular Tsukihime (without Melty Blood) be downgraded and lose his High 6-C and FTL ratings since it's based on Nasu word of god that Ciel and Arc can fight servants ?

Also on a less positive note, wouldn't regular Tsukihime (without Melty Blood) be downgraded and lose his High 6-C and FTL ratings since it's based on Nasu word of god that Ciel and Arc can fight servants ?
Well, They will get Continental feats since Type-Moon whom arcueid is just a female version of with a different personality well his castle was unable to be destroyed even one door by the ether liners who can fight all the angel notes types (yes I am aware it has abstract stuff going on and not just unga bunga punches). Add on to the fact that a weakened TATARI Arcueid in the original melty blood used the moon drop and sion survived and everyone and there mom scales above 30% arc and it's pretty evident that multi con tsuki is set in stone even without servant wank.

Nrvnqsr and Akiha both already have statements even in Tsukihime of being on par with Arcueid (full power, though not Archetype Earth obviously), and base Arcueid should scale way higher than this site has her at since True Ancestors in general are > Gods. I'm not sure why her normal self was thought of as this weak outlier for so long. Ciel would still offer good scaling though since she has multiple statements of being able to casually stomp out Dead Apostles, with Zero Kirei while amping himself with a Command Spell only being on par with them. The Burial Agency in general are consistently portrayed as high tiers narratively since they were created to fight against Demon Lords and DAAs. DAAs are also pretty high in the totem pole of power, though that's a whole different convo

In general though the WoG isn't needed for high scaling since in verse lore and mats would offer it rather cleanly. Though since you said "regular Tsukihime" I'm guessing you meant Tsukihime on its own without additional lore that'd involve scaling outside its own series.

fIQ8FyC.jpg

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
FINALLY AN SSR IN 8 MONTHS!!!!

Fate/complete material III: World Material - Theory of Magic - The two great forces in the Thaumaturgy world: The Holy Church, p.052
•Burial Agency
An‌ ‌armed‌ ‌organization‌ ‌composed‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌Church’s‌ ‌most‌ ‌powerful‌ ‌members.‌ ‌In‌ ‌addition‌ ‌to‌ ‌its‌ ‌immense‌ ‌fighting‌ ‌strength,‌ ‌the‌ ‌Burial‌ ‌Agency‌ ‌has‌ ‌the‌ ‌authority‌ ‌to‌ ‌summarily‌ ‌purge‌ ‌someone‌ ‌judged‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌heretic,‌ ‌even‌ ‌if‌ ‌they‌ ‌carry‌ ‌a‌ ‌rank‌ ‌as‌ ‌high‌ ‌as‌ ‌archbishop.‌ ‌
The‌ ‌quality‌ ‌that‌ ‌the‌ ‌Burial‌ ‌Agency‌ ‌seeks‌ ‌in‌ ‌its‌ ‌members‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌ability‌ ‌to‌ ‌kill‌ ‌heretics‌ ‌with‌ ‌certainty;‌ ‌faith‌ ‌and‌ ‌personality‌ ‌are‌ ‌secondary‌ ‌and‌ ‌tertiary‌ ‌considerations.‌ ‌Unsurprisingly,‌ ‌its‌ ‌agents‌ ‌are‌ ‌full‌ ‌of‌ ‌character‌ ‌flaws.‌ ‌They‌ ‌are‌ ‌also‌ ‌powerful‌ ‌enough‌ ‌to‌ ‌match‌ ‌Servants‌ ‌in‌ ‌battle,‌ ‌despite‌ ‌having‌ ‌merely‌ ‌human‌ ‌bodies.‌
The‌ ‌Burial‌ ‌Agency’s‌ ‌greatest‌ ‌foes‌ ‌are‌ ‌vampires,‌ ‌particularly‌ ‌the‌ ‌most‌ ‌ancient‌ ‌and‌ ‌powerful‌ ‌Twenty-Seven‌ ‌Dead‌ ‌Apostle‌ ‌Ancestors.‌ ‌Oddly‌ ‌enough,‌ ‌the‌ ‌agency’s‌ ‌policy‌ ‌to‌ ‌seek‌ ‌strength‌ ‌above‌ ‌all‌ ‌has‌ ‌led‌ ‌it‌ ‌to‌ ‌employ‌ ‌one‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌Twenty-Seven‌ ‌Ancestors‌ ‌in‌ ‌its‌ ‌ranks.‌

Fate/complete material III: World Material - Theory of Magic - The two great forces in the Thaumaturgy world: The Holy Church, p.052
•Burial Agency
An‌ ‌armed‌ ‌organization‌ ‌composed‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌Church’s‌ ‌most‌ ‌powerful‌ ‌members.‌ ‌In‌ ‌addition‌ ‌to‌ ‌its‌ ‌immense‌ ‌fighting‌ ‌strength,‌ ‌the‌ ‌Burial‌ ‌Agency‌ ‌has‌ ‌the‌ ‌authority‌ ‌to‌ ‌summarily‌ ‌purge‌ ‌someone‌ ‌judged‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌heretic,‌ ‌even‌ ‌if‌ ‌they‌ ‌carry‌ ‌a‌ ‌rank‌ ‌as‌ ‌high‌ ‌as‌ ‌archbishop.‌ ‌
The‌ ‌quality‌ ‌that‌ ‌the‌ ‌Burial‌ ‌Agency‌ ‌seeks‌ ‌in‌ ‌its‌ ‌members‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌ability‌ ‌to‌ ‌kill‌ ‌heretics‌ ‌with‌ ‌certainty;‌ ‌faith‌ ‌and‌ ‌personality‌ ‌are‌ ‌secondary‌ ‌and‌ ‌tertiary‌ ‌considerations.‌ ‌Unsurprisingly,‌ ‌its‌ ‌agents‌ ‌are‌ ‌full‌ ‌of‌ ‌character‌ ‌flaws.‌ ‌They‌ ‌are‌ ‌also‌ ‌powerful‌ ‌enough‌ ‌to‌ ‌match‌ ‌Servants‌ ‌in‌ ‌battle,‌ ‌despite‌ ‌having‌ ‌merely‌ ‌human‌ ‌bodies.‌
The‌ ‌Burial‌ ‌Agency’s‌ ‌greatest‌ ‌foes‌ ‌are‌ ‌vampires,‌ ‌particularly‌ ‌the‌ ‌most‌ ‌ancient‌ ‌and‌ ‌powerful‌ ‌Twenty-Seven‌ ‌Dead‌ ‌Apostle‌ ‌Ancestors.‌ ‌Oddly‌ ‌enough,‌ ‌the‌ ‌agency’s‌ ‌policy‌ ‌to‌ ‌seek‌ ‌strength‌ ‌above‌ ‌all‌ ‌has‌ ‌led‌ ‌it‌ ‌to‌ ‌employ‌ ‌one‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌Twenty-Seven‌ ‌Ancestors‌ ‌in‌ ‌its‌ ‌ranks.‌
Ok but shouldn't it be linked on the profiles or at least have a reference showing the source. Especially since it's not directly stated in the VN itself but in a side material. Otherwise people will just think of the "Arc is worth 4 servants" and "Ciel can match 1 servant defensively" interviews.

Jokes aside, I think this is big news.

To my knowledge, Fate doesn’t so readily collab with mobile games, last one I know of was Divine Gate.

And since its coming in Q3 2025, thats a lot of time from here to then. I think we’ll actually be getting the UBW cast as actual units, and not the usual thing Fate does like with Phantasy Star Online 2 or other games (namely just merch or skins, but never the actual characters).

iirc fate stay night did quite a few collabs with other gacha games. I know they collabed with battle cats, puzzles and dragons, and shadowverse(not sure if this is a gacha game). There could be more that I don't know of but it is not that suprising for a HSR collab considering that Honkai Impact 3rd did a eva collab before.

Wasn’t the Japanese raws for that all possible dimensions thing not actually saying dimensions, but rather “every space”?

Although I suppose there’s the strange Nemo statement of all logical coordinates, but I’ll let everyone else deal with that lmao, I don’t wanna bother with CRTs anymore. We have a Tier 0 thread thats still going and now a potential Low 1-A one..

Huh, we're getting Fate/stay night Remastered news on August 3rd, and then we're getting Fate/Extra Record news on August 4th. Hell yeah!
Do you think Extra Record follows Extra's lore, or Extella's? Or gonna be its own take on the Extra story? Me and some friends off site have been speculating what the premise is and came to the conclusion it's prooooobably a game version of Extella Zero, since so far that only exists as that old blog Nasu made way back.

After seeing the new trailer though I'm unsure and kinda leaning it just being an entirely new take on Extra

Do you think Extra Record follows Extra's lore, or Extella's? Or gonna be its own take on the Extra story? Me and some friends off site have been speculating what the premise is and came to the conclusion it's prooooobably a game version of Extella Zero, since so far that only exists as that old blog Nasu made way back.

After seeing the new trailer though I'm unsure and kinda leaning it just being an entirely new take on Extra
New take on Extra seems to be the case given the trailer.
Maybe they add some of the blog's content, though? /copium

Back