• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
any proof about this? about falla is used to made his/her own tls about what She/ likes?
Well I'm sure you know the actual Chaos scene (she ran out of timelines to get kicked out to when she uses Zero, so she was doomed to die in Olympus or whatever, and her and Holmes discuss it)

Her tl on the other hand (someone commenting on it because I'm not keeping fake tls and I'm not in discord with her)

"Falla did bring a TL that implies the more impossible the feat you need to Zero with the closer the chances she gets to erasing herself"
This tl was backed with her "raws" btw, and believed up until Olympus was actually tl'd in NA and by others and guess what, that's not actually said in that scene. You can count also the lines in her thing and notice it's different than the actual one.

Her version changed it from "she was out of worlds" to "she has to erase herself to do impossible things"

Yeah... I can only deal with so much delusion, sorry... The RAWs are almost always provided, you can literally fact check.
The raws I said are faked at times, yes. The raws where you can count the lines and you'll notice her stuff has more. The raws that, let's be honest here, none of the Fallacies worshipers can read or bother to get other tls for, and just assume she's right
The only thing clear is that you are saying the explicit description of BBs CCC is actually a Universe of Observation thing while also saying Universe of Observation actually has anything to do with higher dimensionality... Which is wrong twofold.
Literally read the scene, there's not much else to say, at this point it's just an English issue on your part. Like this isn't even a case where we have equally valid conflicting interpretations, this is just I'm reading the scene and saying what Rin is saying, and you're jumping through 80 hoops to say its wrong, this is literally just that gymnastics meme.
Or or or... We actually had her NP deal with her NP, because if the NP wasn't somehow dealt with - you know, the NP that does all those things you are saying have to do with her now being Uni of Observation therefore higher D - she would finger snap and erase we from reality. Because, you know, that is kinda what CCC does....
Okay, ignoring how Rin says it's her perspective and power as a higher d being and not her NP, even if this (incomprehensible) line of reasoning were true, it would mean that BB, and BB exclusively, isn't higher d, just her NP is

But that doesn't change Rin repeatedly drilling into our head that that's the perspective and ability of a higher dimensional being, meaning it still applies to higher dimensions in general, and thus every other tier 1 thing is still tier 1, so this cope doesn't even work, on top of being verifiable wrong headcanon kek
I can safely bet my right kidney that wasn't how she said those things, but it suits your argument to distort it.
True, everything I've said is Fallacies slander for no reason and she never actually said anything I said she did, and is the best of our time, of course.

Link here

"Script" sheet (2nd one, after General Info)
Line 6727 on is the part used to equate Observation to higher D to BB NP.

Found a transcripted version, even if somewhat hard to read/use. Anyone can use it to reach their own conclusions on the topic.

Last edited:
It says the exact same thing the thing we use does, just rougher in their tls, and the JP matches what we use if you read it kek

高次元の存在と思って。
これが高次元の視点ね。

Outright calling it higher dimensional perspective

光で形成された高次元の情報空間。

Calling INS higher D for similar reasons

#C236196003BB#CDEFはその#C000246204ムーンセル#CDEFになってしまった.
高次元の視点を得たの。

Horribly butchered in the sheet (like a ton of other lines there), but it says, much like what we use, that by becoming the Mooncell, she got the higher d perspective and bonuses, not that her NP did it, her merging with the mooncell after reaching its core did

Link here

"Script" sheet (2nd one, after General Info)
Line 6727 on is the part used to equate Observation to higher D to BB NP.

Found a transcripted version, even if somewhat hard to read/use. Anyone can use it to reach their own conclusions on the topic.

One of the misconceptions seems to derive from this line,
"思" is omitted, even in the "rough" translation provided. It means "to think/ to consider". So, it isn't an affirmation of it being of higher-dimenson in quality, but to THINK of it as being - and to complete, this is actually mid-argument using the 3D world as a flat object. So, it is a "think of it as" in an analogy trying to explain what Record is.
Go read the rest of the lines because she doesn't say think anymore kek. She's trying to help Hakuno understand what it is, so she says think of it like X, she then goes on to later, after Hakuno understands, stop saying to think of it as X, and just says it is X. Also even if she says "think of it like" each time, that doesn't disprove higher d being like that, because that means she's drawing a comparison due to the fact that the higher dimensional perspective is still like that.

So not only does she only say to "think of it like" once, even if she spammed it, it still means that the higher dimensional perspective is equatable enough to that that she could use it to draw a comparison, I truly don't get whatever this argument was meant to be

Also, pulling out one single Kanji and sticking it in google or deepl or jisho is the most cringe thing anyone can do to try and debate tls

It says the exact same thing the thing we use does, just rougher in their tls, and the JP matches what we use if you read it kek

高次元の存在と思って。
"思" is omitted, even in the "rough" translation provided. It means "to think/ to consider". So, it isn't an affirmation of it being of higher-dimenson in quality, but to THINK of it as being - and to complete, this is actually mid-argument using the 3D world as a flat object. So, it is a "think of it as" in an analogy trying to explain what Record is. So - using the 3D World as a reference, by analogy, the Universe of Record can be thought of as being higher dimension because it allows the existence of past, present and future simultaneously.

This obviously makes no sense to us because we, by nature, are Universe of Observation. We lack the inherent "quality" to be able to perceive more than the existence of time as a continuous flow that only allows one "frame" of time to exist, that is a superposition of past, that is overwrote by present in which we can observe the incoming future.

So, you are using an analogy as if it was the real thing.

Go read the rest of the lines because she doesn't say think anymore kek.
Yeah, because once you define something, you don't define it multiples times again because that is just a waste. That is writting 101.

She's trying to help Hakuno understand what it is, so she says think of it like X, she then goes on to later, after Hakuno understands, stop saying to think of it as X, and just says it is X.
Why would she do that? "Think of it" instead of the straightforward "It is"? This makes absolutely no sense. You are saying she defines something differently from what it is just to use the "true" definition in sequence...

Also even if she says "think of it like" each time, that doesn't disprove higher d being like that, because that means she's drawing a comparison due to the fact that the higher dimensional perspective is still like that.
Yeah, IN THE ANALOGY SHE IS USING of the 3D world as a flat, "real number" world (line).

So not only does she only say to "think of it like" once, even if she spammed it, it still means that the higher dimensional perspective is equatable enough to that that she could use it to draw a comparison, I truly don't get whatever this argument was meant to be
This makes no sense. Once a thing is defined, it's defined. To reiterate it is not something you should expect. And Nasu has never done so as far as I can remember.

Also, pulling out one single Kanji and sticking it in google or deepl or jisho is the most cringe thing anyone can do to try and debate tls
A single kanji that has been omitted in the translated... And changes the meaning of the phrase in the context of the analogy being drawn.
The only thing cringe is writting KEK or using such an argument as "Nasu has to repeat 10897397x times "think of it as X or itactually IS that"

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank Don't wanna be a douchebag but try refrain using "kek" as it feels cringe lel
That's the point, there's nothing else that can be said because the arguments are so laughably bad rip
"思" is omitted, even in the "rough" translation provided. It means "to think/ to consider". So, it isn't an affirmation of it being of higher-dimenson in quality, but to THINK of it as being - and to complete, this is actually mid-argument using the 3D world as a flat object. So, it is a "think of it as" in an analogy trying to explain what Record is. So - using the 3D World as a reference, by analogy, the Universe of Record can be thought of as being higher dimension because it allows the existence of past, present and future simultaneously.

This obviously makes no sense to us because we, by nature, are Universe of Observation. We lack the inherent "quality" to be able to perceive more than the existence of time as a continuous flow that only allows one "frame" of time to exist, that is a superposition of past, that is overwrote by present in which we can observe the incoming future.

So, you are using an analogy as if it was the real thing.
Nothing you said here at all contests what I said rip. In fact, it doesn't actually debate anything used for higher d at all, you're just asserting that its wrong because she says to think and thus that must mean its not true

You yourself literally just said that she's saying it because that's the perspective, and its something we can't comprehend fully, you think said "its an analogy so its wrong" Like, you're quite literally just agreeing with what I said, and what the profiles say, and what Rin said, and then saying "it must be not true because its an analogy" to which I just have to say that I guess no verse is tier 1 because almost all of them have to use analogies since the entire point is that its outside of our ability to rationalize and understand otherwise

At this point there's nothing that can be said besides cope rip

Even if we assume its just an analogy, the issue is its still equated to higher d perspective meaning its close enough that they can be considered the same, and either way the perspective being described is just outright tier 1 via the tiering system that's the most important part here, there's not much else to say.

Yeah, because once you define something, you don't define it multiples times again because that is just a waste. That is writting 101.
You must not know you're talking about Kinoko Nasu, the king of repeating the exact same thing 700 times. And guess what, he uhh
He does define it multiple times, Rin says that that's the higher dimensional perspective like 10 times in that scene
Why would she do that? "Think of it" instead of the straightforward "It is"? This makes absolutely no sense. You are saying she defines something differently from what it is just to use the "true" definition in sequence...
Because Nasu decided to, who knows, because guess what, she does use the straightforward it is, the line directly before

#C000246204記録宇宙#CDEFは何次元か上の知覚……

Directly saying it is the perception of a dimension higher than ours (also butchered because of this awful sheet)

高次元から見れば三次元なんて

She also says it here, in the line right afterwards, saying that from a higher dimension, this is how things are, not "think of"

これが高次元の視点ね。

And the line 9 lines later where she doesn't use think of

And numerous other times, but yes, you're right, she says think of once therefore it must be false, I can't believe I was such a fool
Yeah, IN THE ANALOGY SHE IS USING of the 3D world as a flat, "real number" world (line).
Okay? So in her analogy, she says a higher dimensional being has this perspective because that's the closest thing that can be equated to such a perspective, and helps Hakuno understand. Therefore a higher dimensional being even outside of the analogy has a perspective either the exact same, or close enough to this one, that Rin decided to use it as an analogy, and it applies to them either way.

I'm not sure if you know how these things work, but you pick things that are very, very similar, or sometimes the exact same to compare with an analogy, not things that are nothing like what you're comparing it to, therefore even if we assume this is just an analogy, that means that what she's comparing (higher dimensional perspective and BB's perspective now) are similar enough that you can equate them, in other words, what is attributed to the given perspective can be attributed to higher dimensions
This makes no sense. Once a thing is defined, it's defined. To reiterate it is not something you should expect. And Nasu has never done so as far as I can remember.
See above for my response to this

Also since you keep bringing it up, I recommend you actually read KnK then, because he absolutely reiterates things a ton there
A single kanji that has been omitted in the translated... And changes the meaning of the phrase in the context of the analogy being drawn.
The only thing cringe is writting KEK or using such an argument as "Nasu has to repeat 10897397x times "think of it as X or itactually IS that"
No, it is pretty cringe to take a single kanji, mtl it, and then go "so you see the tl is wrong", this is agreed on by 100% of people who either have common sense or can read japanese

Last edited:
Favorite Nasuverse protagonist?

Mine is Ryougi Shiki or Kiritsugu. Kinda tied
I was gonna say Jeannu, but then I realized she’s not the protag of F/Apocrypha but Sieg technically so RIP

Uh… Kerry, with Shirou Emiya & Ryougi Shiki riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight behind him…!

question how does a master have a mana transfer with a servant without dying?

considering servants are at least island level and now have class M lifting strength.

wouldn't they accidentally kill you with their strength during the mana transfer.

can you ever imagine an AU where shirou tries to mana transfer saber only to get his thing destroyed due to how tough saber's pelvic muscles are.
It’s actually stated that Saber without using any of her magical energy is weaker than Shirou & Rin (I think this was stated in the VN after the 3 finish playing baseball in UBW).

So… Eh, as long as Saber doesn’t accidentally just have a reflex of just using up energy, Shirou’ll be fine.

It’s actually stated that Saber without using any of her magical energy is weaker than Shirou & Rin (I think this was stated in the VN after the 3 finish playing baseball in UBW).

So… Eh, as long as Saber doesn’t accidentally just have a reflex of just using up energy, Shirou’ll be fine.
nah, the baseball thing was just shirou being wacky. Saber just sucks at aiming apparently. But yeah it's a turn on/turn off thing

A little off-topic but uh vel your Kamen rider banner picture, are you knowledgeable on it or just a fan?

Cause I did make a match between kamen rider and fate

https://vsbattles.com/threads/kamen-rider-decade-neo-version-vs-gilgamesh.139468/

(it’s on hiatus so don’t go replying or anything till the revisions for both get done)
Alright since no need to worry about Nasu tier at least for now

This is at least incon or rider win

His immortality type 8 is 9d

Are we scale all outer gods to 9d or only Abby one?

Are all servants got 9d mind resist or foreigners only?

does this mean all foreigners will be tier 1?
If we scale all outer gods to 9d, probably most of them. However that would be likely key for outer gods that don't have servant physiology and etc ig.

So need to find what they can do from statement we have.

Maybe hde, bde type 2, large size type 10, madness manip type 3, acau 4, possession, power bestowal,

Last edited:
Back