• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ciel Melty Blood Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this should be pretty direct. Like, very very much so.

We currently have Sion scaling to 30% Arcueid, which she absolutely should.

Ciel should as well given she overwhelms Sion pretty easily at the beginning of the manga.
996c971e-b27e-444d-b5d9-4cb8871668e2.png

75792226-fe8a-4f10-b689-e41ee0163f8f.png

6cf14562-4645-4791-a47d-7c07600a9f27.png

a27564a2-71b9-4183-a48b-4605cab7b9e1.png

3ef8f840-1410-4935-b6ac-6c3e771dfe2b.png

c4589c9d-39cd-47e1-8e45-21640ac70d91.png

41f2b0a6-6483-4160-aba1-f2f74c1602b5.png

There's also this from the first Melty Blood game

I'm aware some here don't like using feats from the Melty games (despite us already having profiles that do already but regardless), but notably, this isn't told in a ladder format like later installments, but a VN style format.
Anyways, in the above vid, Ciel defeats both Sion and Tohno in one of the endings. Beating Tohno isn't super impressive given he clearly didn't want to fight her to begin with, but its further evidence for her being above Sion at minimum. Even if the game thing isn't used, the manga alone already makes it clear.

So basically, her current tier would stay the same, but atm she's lacking a Melty Blood key for AP. We also already have her scaling to FTL from being faster than Sion, as shown in the above images.

Agree: @Shmooply @HyperZero95 @Veloxt1r0kore @CrystalValley @Ubdon @LehenDuo @TrueKingOfHeroes @FallenMaou2234 @Strife304

Disagree:

Last edited:
I agree with everything. The Powered Ciel key also needs an update honestly.
Now that I'm off from work, can finally respond here: it does yeah but idk what really to scale that to for an update. Her best feat as Powered Ciel is matching Nero Chaos in the Melty manga, but given that was a Tatari, I'm not sure how quantifiable that is since it wouldn't be as strong as the real thing.

Now that I'm off from work, can finally respond here: it does yeah but idk what really to scale that to for an update. Her best feat as Powered Ciel is matching Nero Chaos in the Melty manga, but given that was a Tatari, I'm not sure how quantifiable that is since it wouldn't be as strong as the real thing.
Tatari Nrvnqsr can match MB Tohno. And later in AA Powered Ciel takes out Warcueid and wasn't impressed by her. And that was one made by Osiris, so it should be as strong as the real Red Arcueid. Though this is all from the games so it may or may not be accepted.

game feats and arcade feats were accepted in my CRT and older ones. we aren't going down this wishy washy route and rejecting them when others bring them up now all of the sudden. let alone actual mainline story events in the original MB.

i agree with the upgrade btw.

Cool. For now, I'll stick to trying to get her base key updated.
Will attempt one for her Powered key at a later date.
Gonna wait on a few more votes first before contacting staff.

Okay, but we need more evaluations here before we can proceed.

Well, I suppose that is probably sufficient for applying this revision, since it does not seem very controversial.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back