• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh there's a lot of it, my fingers would get wrecked typed all of it in the chart >:v

how about a simplified version vel (three for each level of the chart).

vel, I feel your pain since my fingers are a wreck too when I do the same.

Better than her became so unstable and depressed tbh

Blame Morgan too, she was the one responsible for sith to finally give into the monster she is now.

though I don’t know who else could have raised sith better since beryl is an asshole and merlin has a lack of individual empathy.

Anyway Issei, thought on my summwe chart? 👀
Here is my list of the most sexualized/best f**p materials/lewdest summer servants:
  • EX: Musashi, BB, Bunnytoria, Nero (1st ascension only), Helena (3rd ascension only), Murasaki, Kama, Kiara, Wu Zetian, Skadi, Scathach, Nitocris, MHXX (3rd ascension only), Jeanne, Tomoe
  • A: Artoria Alter, Hinako/Yu, Tamamo, Okita, Caenis (1st ascension only), Jalter, Valkyrie, Mordred, Meltlilith/Lambda, Ishtar, Proto-Merlin
  • B: Majin Okita, Raikou, Osakabehime, Martha, Frankenstein, Hokusai, Carmilla (3rd ascension), Medb, Brynhildr, Sei, Charlotte
  • C: Anastasia, Da Vinci, Archuria, Kiyohime, Anne & Bonny, Abigail, Marie, Ushiwakamaru, Nobu
  • FBI OPEN UP!!!: Illya
  • TOO COOL TO BE SEXUALIZED: Gareth, Erice

I did
Anyway.....i wonder why Riyo still worked with FGO ever since the atrocity of Riyo collab 2022? Even Super Bunyan is the most unwanted and disliked servant, her revenue is even the lowest among all of the banners in this year

Understandable but for every bad event in fgo there are a number of good events. (Can’t think of an exact number) but I think the number of good events outweighs the bad ones

So don’t think too hard about it.

I did
Anyway.....i wonder why Riyo still worked with FGO ever since the atrocity of Riyo collab 2022? Even Super Bunyan is the most unwanted and disliked servant, her revenue is even the lowest among all of the banners in this year
People are stupid.... Or they're very hopeful for milking money from player with super bunyan, which is still STOOPID.
Just one of your daily game developer shenanigan

It is you still feel reality around you, but there is some character that you think are just like a fiction to you,

Yeah is the reason why tier 1 fate is considered controversial by some.

People are stupid.... Or they're very hopeful for milking money from player with super bunyan, which is still STOOPID.
Just one of your daily game developer shenanigan

it’s just one event. I’m sure the other events are better. (The riyo event is just one bad apple in a barrel that has good apples)

like one page ago was discuss about how fate r>f not actual r>f so don't think it's good to mention 6/8d matches for now
what they are arguing is not even in the CRT, it's just a general discussion, there is no downgrade whatsoever, whatever they say but not in the content revision will not affect the tiering.

there was no rule against making a tier 1 Nasuverse match even if someone was against it though.

what they are arguing is not even in the CRT, it's just a general discussion, there is no downgrade whatsoever, whatever they say but not in the content revision will not affect the tiering.

there was no rule against making a tier 1 Nasuverse match even if someone was against it though.
I mean, counterarguments looks not bad, and no one answers them all. So maybe it can be downgraded crt in the future if it needs to be discussed more properly.

Back