• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, I start counting "characters" with nep, so I want to know if there are any more of them or someone's do not fit here

Tiamat true form

Imaginary Number Space

Chaos from lb 5,2

Kama

Musashi

Maxwell's Demon

Angra Mainyu

Void element

Mu/Nothingness element

Root/Shiki

Last edited:
Anyway, I start counting "characters" with nep, so I want to know if there are any more of them or someone's do not fit here

Tiamat

Imaginary Number Space

Chaos from lb 5,2

Kama

Musashi

Maxwell's Demon

Angra Mainyu

Void element

Mu/Nothingness element

Root/Shiki
Also of note, Void Space seems to have a higher form of NEP as servants even servants can't observe or interact with Void Space.

i read that they added all 14 animation updates earlier.

someone said on youtube if we get pity system earlier as well. (why did they have to make 900 sq for it to work, only whales will be able to use this)

baseline high 1-A?

evidence? (how many dimensions is high 1-A?) cause i only know 1-C stuff aka 6d 8d you get the point.
Baseline high 1-a or maybe a little higher

apophatic kinda works like inaccessible cardinal

one time ultima use it to make all apophatic at least high 1-a but failed

maybe one day it get revision

as for now this can't be used

Baseline high 1-a or maybe a little higher

apophatic kinda works like inaccessible cardinal

one time ultima use it to make all apophatic at least high 1-a but failed

maybe one day it get revision

as for now this can't be used

apophatic where is this in nasuverse? (what is it?) or is this something else

Apophatic is reason why root 1-a
To put it simple: every positive definition that try to describe god would be something lower than what god actually is
For now it's 1-a

can't seem to find it on the wiki for type moon.

also can the crypters have profiles. (i mean we have wodime) though i especially want beryl since he has actual combat experience but in the form of a wolf. (that was a clone of him though i believe)

can't seem to find it on the wiki for type moon.

also can the crypters have profiles. (i mean we have wodime) though i especially want beryl since he has actual combat experience but in the form of a wolf. (that was a clone of him though i believe)
the Swirl of the Root, or Akashic Records, is the name used to pronounce 「 」 (quoted empty space, equivalent of " "), which is also referred to as "Emptiness" (空, Kara?) that is part of the title. Although, because the Swirl of the Root is a name, it automatically can't be said to be the same anymore, since 「 」 is a space of nothingness that can't even have a name.

“Right. The Spiral of Origin, or more simply the Root. Sometimes it’s referred to as「 」, the thing for which there can be no reference. It is the source of everything, the ‘zero’ from which all matter and phenomena flow. Ah, but now that I’m trying to put it into words, I’m realizing that’s not a good idea. After all, even the idea of 'zero’ has baggage that makes it unsuitable as a comparison.”

the Swirl of the Root, or Akashic Records, is the name used to pronounce 「 」 (quoted empty space, equivalent of " "), which is also referred to as "Emptiness" (空, Kara?) that is part of the title. Although, because the Swirl of the Root is a name, it automatically can't be said to be the same anymore, since 「 」 is a space of nothingness that can't even have a name.

“Right. The Spiral of Origin, or more simply the Root. Sometimes it’s referred to as「 」, the thing for which there can be no reference. It is the source of everything, the ‘zero’ from which all matter and phenomena flow. Ah, but now that I’m trying to put it into words, I’m realizing that’s not a good idea. After all, even the idea of 'zero’ has baggage that makes it unsuitable as a comparison.”

i already know what the swirl of the root is. i assume the word apophatic is you misspelling the name i guess. correct me if i'm wrong.

Fate one?

They aren't any 1-a

notice how there's no notable matches thing in his profile

saw the same on demeter.

notice how there's no notable matches thing in his profile

saw the same on demeter.
are they got any match that not stomp and hot 7 votes?

Back