• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A similar crt such as this non sense can work for Musashi, right? Since she collapses or erases an infinite amount of possibilities and leaves only one.
That would also be a downgrade since Musashi's Fate Hax is already 6 or 8D. As it works on entities like Ivan and Zeus. Pushing it to the utmost limit it's even higher reaching the level of Chaos and potentially even Root level as she reached that concept.

Reactions: Rez
That would also be a downgrade since Musashi's Fate Hax is already 6 or 8D. As it works on entities like Ivan and Zeus. Pushing it to the utmost limit it's even higher reaching the level of Chaos and potentially even Root level as she reached that concept.
Neither Zeus nor Ivan are higher dimensional only their ap and durability are. They are 3d so why would her hax be 6 or 8d scaling from them.

8d scaling from buddha, which is higher dimensional being and has resistances towards it.
Musashi never used her fate hax on Buddha. Unless you are referring to the part her and Sasaki (nameless)'s clash. I don't think that's enough for anything really.

__gilgamesh_kotomine_kirei_matou_kariya_and_matou_zouken_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_m0towaka__0610b5733c280bfae6090496210dbfbc.png

poor kariya he just wants to make Sakura happy that’s all

why did he have to die.

She dies almost instantly in that fight. It's not like she is immune to curse damage or anything like that

any better choices to beat cernunnos

since I already have a castoria. That makes things easier but I still need a servant that the duel castorias can use to win this fight.

any better choices to beat cernunnos

since I already have a castoria. That makes things easier but I still need a servant that the duel castorias can use to win this fight.
Whether you can actually get them or not MHXX looks like a good option.

• She's arts, so Castoria compatible
  • She's a foreigner, so she resists this berserker
  • She has special damage against Threat to Humanity

Lady Avalon is proto Merlin pretending to be merlin's sister because reasons. We really went from Oberon!Vortigern to that huh, talk about a downgrade

Lady Avalon is proto Merlin pretending to be merlin's sister because reasons. We really went from Oberon!Vortigern to that huh, talk about a downgrade
This is a summer servant we’re talking about. It makes no less sense than a dolphin trainer being an archer instead of a rider.

Is anyone else disappointed that Proto-Merlin isn't a quick support? I don't think Arts needs another top tier support
she is far from being top tier and fills up a role that no other servant does (art crit support). And Summer skadi is extremely likely to be a quick support

She is not better Merlin though.

Merlin's NP is better sustain. He also has better CDs on his skills. Merlin's NP regen is better when Proto Merlin is NP 1 and arguably when she's NP 2.

Also i only have few of SQ left after deal with the devil my attempt to get Arc at NP5 (which is success but at what cost), while Magi-Mari is nice, i might not going truly hunt her (still trying to roll her tho, same for Skadi), the problem lies to the next few days and wednesday#FeelindangerwithSummerIbukiandSummerWu

Back