• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6lw8rdhofu291.jpg

she needs more art and love guys.

requiem did mention Shaka zulu and I did hear people say they want masa musa

but I also think they need this lady

amanirenas The one eyed woman who fought against Rome and won

Zelretch profile from the new Comiket book

• Zelretch was not turned by CM, but by the previous No.3 Ancestor
  • Zelretch used to have blond hair before growing old
  • The Second Magic works through jewels. Zelretch connects to jewels in another parallel universe, and connect his soul to them until he takes their place. Once he leaves that parallel dimension, his body turns back to jewels.
  • The Second Magic's establishment lead to the further survival of mankind, by expanding the possibilities allowed by it.
  • Zelretch was one of Solomon's pupils
  • Brishisan (here spelled alternatively as ブリサン rather than ブリシサン, perhaps someone else?) founded the Association with some help from Zelretch.
  • Zelretch made some sort of promise with Yumina that makes him feel like occasionally helping out the Association.
  • Zelretch goes to tea-parties with the "3 idiots Agape, Caubac and Lovematroos", all Dead Apostles.
  • Zelretch describes Christianity as a "Mankind Expansion Manual"

Last edited:
So........a question
Roa has 1-A resistance to soul destruction because apparently he can pass through the swirl of the root without getting erased or absorbed
I would like to see the scan where he does so.

He... doesn't?
Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Absorption (His soul can pass through the Swirl Of The Root without being erased or absorbed)

Roa's method of reincarnation and its workings seem to be derived from a Principle that he stole from Arcueid in the past. Normally, the soul scatters and returns to Akasha after leaving the envelope of the body upon death, but Roa's soul is able to be transmitted. It has lost the concept of destruction entirely and morphed so that it can remain conscious even while held within the record. No matter how many times his body is destroyed, he will always revive within a new one after a period of time.[25][21] He is able to completely persist beyond death so long as human beings exist in the world, by taking them as host bodies.[10]However, he loses more of his identity with each soul he assimilates into his own.[25][21]
I get it from here. Can someone tell me if this is correct?
https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Roa_Valdamjong/Remake#cite_note-“CielDay9”-21

Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Existence Erasure and Absorption (His soul can pass through the Swirl Of The Root without being erased or absorbed)
It's here, but I mean that's just not how it works in canon. The whole point of his reincarnation is that he goes from a body to another without going back to the root to be recycled.

It's here, but I mean that's just not how it works in canon. The whole point of his reincarnation is that he goes from a body to another without going back to the root to be recycled.
Normally, the soul scatters and returns to Akasha after leaving the envelope of the body upon death, but Roa's soul is able to be transmitted. It has lost the concept of destruction entirely and morphed so that it can remain conscious even while held within the record.

So, instead of a method that prolonged his own life,
he set his sights on a method that could continue his own existence, %{i}even after death%{/i}.
He realized that's what immortality's really all about.
Not a part of our doctrine, but it's kinda like that reincarnation thing.
So even if he was to die,
if he could start anew as someone else while keepin' himself intact,
he would remain one step ahead of death.
Though I guess ya couldn't call it death if he doesn't disappear.
Maybe sayin' he's one step ahead of death was a bit too much."
"Reincarnation―――So in other words, when he's done with his current body, he'll start over again as a fetus...?"
"That's right. He uses the time while he's alive to decide on his next body, and transplants the entirety of the information that makes up his 'self' into that baby when it's born.
This 'information' remains hidden 'til the child either reaches adulthood or becomes intelligent in its own right.
Once the child has developed a suitable level of intelligence,
it's fit for him to take over, and will turn into a vampire."
"―――Hold on a second.
How does that work? Don't tell me he's performing surgery on the baby while it's still in the womb?"
"Nope. No medical procedures were used here.
As soon as his current body perishes, he reincarnates into the new body that he's decided on beforehand.
Kinda like he's copyin' himself.
I called it 'information' earlier, but it's more like electromagnetic waves.
Except in this case, it's the human brain doin' the transmitting and receiving of those waves.
What's amazing about him is that he took something as unquantifiable as the soul, something which evaporates without the body to contain it, and turned it into somethin' transmittable."

from OG

"Reincarnation---you mean if he dies he will start over as a baby?"
"Yes. While he is alive, he chooses his next host and when it is born, he transmits all the information of his 'self'.
His information stays deep within the baby until it matures, or until it gains its intelligence as its own.
As soon as that baby has the intelligence to succeed 'his self', the baby becomes a new vampire that is him."

"---Wait a minute. What's that? Don't tell me that he does surgery on it while it's in the mother or something like that."

"No, it's not anything medical. Because the instant his body is destroyed, he reincarnates into the body he chose as his next body.
"I said all of 'his information' earlier, but to use simpler terms, think of it as his 'soul'.
It wouldn't be quite correct to say his soul propagates through the air and takes over someone's body, but it's similar to an electromagnetic wave. In this case, the human brain is what does the transmitting and the receiving.
His exceptional point is that he took this soul, which is incalculable and something that disperses as soon as it leaves the envelope of the body, and processed it as something that could be transmitted."

Do you really want to burn most of your apples to lotto? Then use FGA.

I really hope the next lotto on JP have shells, I'm on single digit.....

Back