• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
__jeanne_d_arc_jeanne_d_arc_and_gilles_de_rais_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_y_ssanoha__1aa7d7c8d9bba5d7a97b90099fdddb40.jpg

is this the in-universe reason why Gilles became insane and started to kill freaking children?!

Question guys if Lego ever made a video game adaptation of fgo

what would the hub world be? Chaldea itself?

would filling the stud meter result in saying TRUE MASTER?

what would the minikits be?

So Mordred claims that Iskandar, Hector, Cu Chulainn, Siegfried, and Altera are all capable of taking "a Clarent to the face and be standing when the dust settled." in the epilogue of the Dance in the Land of Shadows event. Do note, Chaldea's Siegfried doesn't have Armor of Fafnir. She proceeds to try and calls forth her Red Lightning which makes it Clarent Blood Arthur.

So Mordred believes these five servants could survive an A+ NP.

So Mordred claims that Iskandar, Hector, Cu Chulainn, Siegfried, and Altera are all capable of taking "a Clarent to the face and be standing when the dust settled." in the epilogue of the Dance in the Land of Shadows event. Do note, Chaldea's Siegfried doesn't have Armor of Fafnir. She proceeds to try and calls forth her Red Lightning which makes it Clarent Blood Arthur.

So Mordred believes these five servants could survive an A+ NP.
Haven't see the scene, but Clarent isn't Rank C? Clarent Blood Arthur is the Rank A+

Clarent Blood Arthur is when Mordred pours her mana into it with Mana Burst. Mordred using Clarent Blood Arthur is evidenced by the red lightning.
But I mean, if you say that in the scene Mordred stated that they can tank a Clarent and the later she needed to enhance it turning it in Clarent Blood Arthur, why they would scale a Rank A+ NP instead of a Rank C one? Specially since from what I remember a Rank C NP is equivalent to a Rank A Strength punch.

But I mean, if you say that in the scene Mordred stated that they can tank a Clarent and the later she needed to enhance it turning it in Clarent Blood Arthur, why they would scale a Rank A+ NP instead of a Rank C one? Specially since from what I remember a Rank C NP is equivalent to a Rank A Strength punch.
She says that they can survive Clarent, then she says "Since they can survive, why shouldn't I do it?" Then she starts charging it up.

Why even debate about it. It's not like some joke feat from some minor event is gonna redefine the verse's AP, even if it was about CBA.

Why even debate about it. It's not like some joke feat from some minor event is gonna redefine the verse's AP, even if it was about CBA.
Because we're bored, thats why

Anyway i was surprised on how quick the massive speed revision went to, like no problem or heated debate...boom! Accepted in one day

Back