• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So there was a leak that correctly predicted Proto Merlin and Arcueid and Xu Fu.
unknown.png

unknown.png
Well it's slightly off since Xu Fu is an Alter Ego

Also this, they really are trying to revive the quick meta

My EX rank luck continued and then didn't. I pulled Kama after only 6 tickets and 1 multi summon. Then I decided to pull for Dantes. I did get him but he completely drained me of SQ. Now I have to start fresh for Muramasa.

I'm not spending even 1 quartz on anything but my targets on NA. Arcueid is a np5 target and lb7 will probably have another one in wukong. I also have to get muramasa, taira, caren, koyan of light, oberon, super ryouma and bazett. And possibly some summer 7 servants. 17+ SSR with 2 year and a half of saving assuming an average of 3K SQ (counting tickets) per year is more than doable but still.

My EX rank luck continued and then didn't. I pulled Kama after only 6 tickets and 1 multi summon. Then I decided to pull for Dantes. I did get him but he completely drained me of SQ. Now I have to start fresh for Muramasa.
Ouf that sucks cause it actually turns out rate up was actually a lie on that banner

So as it turns out the problem they were fixing is

This, rate up is meant to be 0.8 for SSR's and 1.5 for SR's so like again ouuf

BTW can someone translate what archetype earth says about void shiki??
「根源に通じる孔。空の器に意思が生まれる。そういうこともあろう。脳ではなく心臓に夢が宿ったのだな。原始的だが、美しくはある。……あるが、些か物騒すぎぬか?何故刀を振り回す?花園を散らすでない!」

BTW can someone translate what archetype earth says about void shiki??
「根源に通じる孔。空の器に意思が生まれる。そういうこともあろう。脳ではなく心臓に夢が宿ったのだな。原始的だが、美しくはある。……あるが、些か物騒すぎぬか?何故刀を振り回す?花園を散らすでない!」

Also probably post on translation request thread if you want someone on vsbattle to translate.

We will have 3 SSr this summer

Also probably post on translation request thread if you want someone on vsbattle to translate.

No need. The dialogue for the first two ascensions are translated:

Beast's Lair translators are already working on it, but there is delay due to the large number of lines.

Xu Fu's lines got translated a while ago:

Draco summoned Merlin for fun in Arcade:

We will have 3 SSr this summer

So that mean Ibuki will be the 3rd SSR if that leak is really legit (and i'm sure will since they literally bingo'd Tametomo, Arc, Xu Fu, Proto Merlin and Gareth)

So that mean Ibuki will be the 3rd SSR if that leak is really legit (and i'm sure will since they literally bingo'd Tametomo, Arc, Xu Fu, Proto Merlin and Gareth)
the leak was wrong. 1 more ssr doen't mean it will replace an SR, at the very least we're getting 8 servants unlike the 7 that were leaked.
Xu fu class was wrong, gareth class is almost definitively wrong. No matter how you look at it they only had -limited- data on the anni livestream
not only that but the same guy also leaked last year summer and got almost everything wrong.

the leak was wrong. 1 more ssr doen't mean it will replace an SR, at the very least we're getting 8 servants unlike the 7 that were leaked.
Xu fu class was wrong, gareth class is almost definitively wrong. No matter how you look at it they only had -limited- data on the anni livestream
not only that but the same guy also leaked last year summer and got almost everything wrong.
I dunno since this time they almost bingo'd everything (about Xu Fu class she mentioned that she was originally to be a caster or something like that)

I dunno since this time they almost bingo'd everything (about Xu Fu class she mentioned that she was originally to be a caster or something like that)
that's her summoning line. He guessed caster because xu fu is litterally a caster in traum. And again, he got almost everything wrong last summer. As in, every class, and he only got 2 servants right (without guessing) out of the remaining 6, and he wasn't the only one to leak them at that.

But regardless 3 SSR in one event is pretty big since the last thing we got this kind of banners was from original SERAPH event unless i'm forgetting some of events that also had 3 SSR in one event

Wonder who's this mysterious 3rd SSR Summer Servant if it's not Ibuki? Eresh-no, devs doesn't give a f*** on her#Run

imo we're getting male summers. I just can't see 3 more female servants
And again, the leak is almost guaranteed to be totally wrong

"surely"? Do you really want the leak to be true so badly that you can unironically say that we will "surely" get an SR less? As in a banner with 2 SSR and an SR?

"surely"? Do you really want the leak to be true so badly that you can unironically say that we will "surely" get an SR less? As in a banner with 2 SSR and an SR?
I don't only talk about the leak here. The interview itself don't say it will have more servant juste that we will have 3 ssr and not 2. It's can just be the usual number with one less sr

I played seriously both jp and na, though in the recent months when I lost my internet so shit happened and lost my jp account, will try again for a second time contact jp support to ger it back.

First come out Charlemagne, Arcueid and Proto Merlin than Summer Eresh, realistically speaking at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Tiamat come out before a Summer Eresh.

Back