• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Regardless, I never self insert myself in games and actually like the characters from what they are, so I don't feel anything wrong with the fact that he is weak, in fact I like his character.

Regardless, I never self insert myself in games and actually like the characters from what they are, so I don't feel anything wrong with the fact that he is weak, in fact I like his character.
true. If he is not seen as a self insert and as his own character, i guess he is fine enough as a normal human.

I mean, why he have the need to fight if he can always make others fall for him and protect him, even make enemies love him? It would actually feel pretty stupid if on top of that he also was a OP fighter.
Nah, personally i prefer to be the one doing the ass kicking instead. Personally i don't prefer to be seen as an disney princess that "others will fall in love and protect me as if i am an helpless object of sympathy."

Last edited:
true. If he is not seen as a self insert and as his own character, i guess he is fine enough as a normal human.
I mean, even if he's not design per se to be a Self-Insert, he definitely fills most of the requirements to be one

But, the fact that he's a normal human can also be due to Nasu idea that ''Humanity can do anything''. When he talks about Mana Ryougi, for example, even though she's a perfectly normal human, she's definitely ''incredible'' to our standards. Also from Kara no Kyoukai, there's the whole thing about Shiki being a normal human while having the body that's a Mystery in itself. So, a normal human can be many different things not exactly ''our normal human''.

Personally, I see it something along the lines of Ritsuka being a normal human, but being in ''the perfect journey'' as far as his purpose is concerned. He's fulfilling the purpose his existence has, and because of that, thinks align ''magically''. Similar to the Pioneer of the Stars idea - he's making the impossible possible because that's what he's meant to due, while only doing thinks a normal human can.

I mean, even if he's not design per se to be a Self-Insert, he definitely fills most of the requirements to be one

But, the fact that he's a normal human can also be due to Nasu idea that ''Humanity can do anything''. When he talks about Mana Ryougi, for example, even though she's a perfectly normal human, she's definitely ''incredible'' to our standards. Also from Kara no Kyoukai, there's the whole thing about Shiki being a normal human while having the body that's a Mystery in itself. So, a normal human can be many different things not exactly ''our normal human''.

Personally, I see it something along the lines of Ritsuka being a normal human, but being in ''the perfect journey'' as far as his purpose is concerned. He's fulfilling the purpose his existence has, and because of that, thinks align ''magically''. Similar to the Pioneer of the Stars idea - he's making the impossible possible because that's what he's meant to due, while only doing thinks a normal human can.
i mean, he did unite an army of gods and legendary beings, but still he himself is nothing without them right?

BTW guys, i do have a weird question but excuse me.
I know nasuverse is far from a power fantasy , but ritsuka is supposed to be a self insert, right? I do find it weird that people hardly complain about ritsuka being not some prophesised hero but a weak ordinary human. Take genshin, we have aether who is a self insert and is a really capable fighter by himself. That self inserts are usually a power fantasy and wish fulfillment in most games, and if they are less then that then the fans will probably burn the game down if their self insert is not ridiculously powerful like an isekai character.
It is just I am surprised that nasuverse community does not negatively react to ritsuka especially when the game really loves to go out of the way to show how weak and helpless ritsuka is by himself and how he needs servants to keep saving his life. i thought people want to feel powerful?
Or maybe Ritsuka is secretly GRAND BEAST
humanity's ability for delusion is the strongest concept. You have the chad gudao gang "he 1v1'd Ivan", the monster gudako gang "even [insert servant] fears her" etc;..

BTW guys, i do have a weird question but excuse me.
I know nasuverse is far from a power fantasy , but ritsuka is supposed to be a self insert, right? I do find it weird that people hardly complain about ritsuka being not some prophesised hero but a weak ordinary human. Take genshin, we have aether who is a self insert and is a really capable fighter by himself. That self inserts are usually a power fantasy and wish fulfillment in most games, and if they are less then that then the fans will probably burn the game down if their self insert is not ridiculously powerful like an isekai character.
It is just I am surprised that nasuverse community does not negatively react to ritsuka especially when the game really loves to go out of the way to show how weak and helpless ritsuka is by himself and how he needs servants to keep saving his life. i thought people want to feel powerful?
Or maybe Ritsuka is secretly GRAND BEAST
Ritsuka is actually quite hated outside of communities like Reddit and Twitter, by a VERY large margin.
It's for a multitude of reasons, Ritsuka being a clear self insert is one, but others would be just hating Grand Order in general, the belief that they're a sort of black hole that warps other characters' personalities to make them work better for whatever Grand Order needs, Nasu's statements that Ritsuka is extremely average but also that nobody else in Chaldeas would've succeeded in their position, and probably more I'm forgetting since this is all just me in stream-of-consciousness mode and I'm honestly just ******** things out as I go. There's a image I might have to go look for when I get the chance where someone even went and just listed all the issues they had with Grand Order writing specifically in situations where Ritsuka is involved such as relationships with the servants.
I'd say the main reason Ritsuka isn't hated in the communities that don't seem to hate them much would probably be because many of these communities tend to consist mostly of people who's first, or sometimes even only, exposure to Nasuverse was through Grand Order. Coincidentally, places where Ritsuka IS hated tend to be mostly populated by people who were into Nasuverse during the time periods where things like the original Tsukihime or Stay Night were the hot new thing. Also, Nasu acknowledging that older Type-Moon fans don't like the new direction and basically saying "don't worry you'll come around eventually" definitely didn't help. And with all this to consider, many older Type-Moon fans have just completely dropped Nasuverse as a whole due to the new direction, which would of course end up skewing the perception even further.
I'd also like to note that a lot of said people do not consider Learning with Manga as a valid point to show Ritsuka has more personality, due to reasons I assume I don't really need to get into.

Last edited:
1j77cucam2w31.jpg

Nasu's statements that Ritsuka is extremely average but also that nobody else in Chaldeas would've succeeded in their position,
tbf it's more of a "he got lucky, no one else would have such a lucky run" statement if anything. The other crypters are shown getting no allies in their singularities.

tbf it's more of a "he got lucky, no one else would have such a lucky run" statement if anything. The other crypters are shown getting no allies in their singularities.
I can somewhat see that being the case for Ritsuka. Still, Ritsuka is still definitely seen as a Mary Sueish sort of character to a lot of people, (hell, I imagine for some people the idea that they're just lucky would make it even worse) and it's pretty clear to see why, at least in my opinion. The biggest issue that tends to get brought would definitely have to be Ritsuka managing to get every servant to like them as much as they do, with some cases being especially bad such as Void Shiki.

I can somewhat see that being the case for Ritsuka. Still, Ritsuka is still definitely seen as a Mary Sueish sort of character to a lot of people, (hell, I imagine for some people the idea that they're just lucky would make it even worse) and it's pretty clear to see why, at least in my opinion. The biggest issue that tends to get brought would definitely have to be Ritsuka managing to get every servant to like them as much as they do, with some cases being especially bad such as Void Shiki.
or a gary sue since Ritsuka is technically either male or female.

535.jpg

Road Roller "Enuma Elish Da"

"Immortality! Eternal life! And STAND Servant POWER! This proves that no one can surpass DIO Gil! You loathsome Mongrels/humans! I shall rule over your pathetic species until the end of time! Now bow before my wisdom and power!" (though isn't Gil a human too or does being a spirit not count as human)

"How many Breads Buns have you eaten in your Life" (don't know what everyone's favorite food is in fate)

You were expecting JoJo Emiya but it was Gil" (no info on shirou family line so just say the last name)

hc0q4nao76c41.jpg

The question is which servants will survive Order 66 and which will not.

Btw Fujimaru said

"And not just the Men, but the women who were thought to be men historically, and the children who are the younger selves of those women history recorded as the opposite gender! They're like Doors and I slaughtered them like Doors!"

make sure no servant comes out alive. we will eliminate all historical figures and gods/goddesses.

ikr. It does not make sense for so many servants to like ritsuka, and looks like simply wish fulfillment to me. It is not as if he does anything other then hiding behind his girlfriend and screaming out people's names. Bruh, if you wanted wish fulfilment so much nasu, you could had given him at least a mid tier fighting ability, right? But no, let us make him who represent the player as weak as possible and mock the player for being a weak dude who is not even a backline moral support and lives in mercy of his servants!

ikr. It does not make sense for so many servants to like ritsuka, and looks like simply wish fulfillment to me. It is not as if he does anything other then hiding behind his girlfriend and screaming out people's names. Bruh, if you wanted wish fulfilment so much nasu, you could had given him at least a mid tier fighting ability, right? But no, let us make him who represent the player as weak as possible and mock the player for being a weak dude who is not even a backline moral support and lives in mercy of his servants!
Symbolically, I always interpreted it as very clearly alluding to the fact his Servant is Mash and her shield being the foundation of the Summoning Ritual he does. The Round Table is ''a place where heroes gather'' - much of magecraft is based on the use of concepts, idol theory and sympathetic-like spells. That is the very foundation he uses for his summoning AND is the NP of his true servant. (And I will remember HS summoning is INVOCATION as much as EVOCATION - technically, Mash being his servant means her powers are internalized in him - and why not the very concept of the Round Table? - as much as her powers being expressed as a external vessel)
In this line, Ritsuka is the only one who sees the Servants as equals, as ''people'' of the whole bunch also. The negation of the differences between lord and subject is technically reified in his very relationship with servants to begin with. He represents the ideal of the Round Table from the very start.

"Invocation. It's Magecraft that takes astral bodies known as "Heroic Spirits" or "Divine Spirits," and projects them onto yourself so that you can borrow their powers.
"The technique of summoning the spirits to create a servant is a hybrid of both, but many magi in the play tend to treat servants with the logic of "Evocation."
“Invocation” is an English word that means praying to God, exercising the law, etc. In modern magic, it refers to the technique of attracting higher spirituality into one's own self, and in Japanese, there is a fixed translation of "summoning." "Invocation" is also called "the work of the Grail (Holy Grail)".
(And I would remember you who is the HS that Mash harbours - Galahad, the one who succeeded in the Quest for the Grail.)

Last edited:
Found what I believe is a very nice parallel

So, True Ancestors were created with the very purpose of being Humanity's Rulers
“If mankind is to be ruled, let man be the model.” Under this premise, they were created with a mind and body structure similar to humans.
However, there was a birth defect. The True Ancestors bore a flaw, the vampiric impulse.''
Hold this thought a little and read one paragraph that follows.
"True Ancestors that have become unable to control their desires fall into an eternal slumber. It could be said that this is the lifespan of those who have no end."
Such "Desires" are said to be controlled through the thoughts, the WILL of the True Ancestors.
I really want to start quoting the hole of the entry, but please read https://www.tmdict.com/en/shi.true-ancestor carefully

Now, what the **** am I talking about - True Ancestors are basically the ''Tsukihime Gaia'' version of Gilgamesh. Gilgamesh was a being ''half nature (god/divine) half human'', True Ancestors are similar, but in this case, nature (earth/moon). Both were meant as a form of life meant to Rule over Mankind. But then the differences of their Nature parts start:

GIlgamesh, as Divine/God, that is, formed as by the ideation of man even if made of power already there, conformed to Humanity existence. (We can assume from this FORM = Body (this is kinda obvious) and POWER = Soul in a way, and it seems to hold very clearly in other cases I looked at.)

True Ancestors took from Earth/Moon itself - from that which is prior to Gilgamesh and Man. More precisely, from Earth Mother Goddess - their need for blood - or more precisely, life force (heat) - is the result of ''The earth mother nurtures men with her flesh and blood, kills men as time passes to restores herself with her own nourishment, and once again nurtures men with her restored flesh and blood." (TIamat and TA having no Concept of Death, therefore it being a thing that isn't REQUIRED, only a desire / us and DA, requiring the nourishment to live) Here I will have you remember, as said by Roa in the new Tsukihime (and as implied by Law of Consumption vs Law of Cycles in my opinion kinda straightly) we are in DEBT with our little mother. Humanity has, by the aggregation of time by means of Cornerstones, acquired A LOT OF ******* heat (life force). I don't think I need to say where from right? ''The earth mother nurtures men with her flesh and blood.''

So, smoe things I believe come from this - Law of Consumption ISN'T TRUE CONSUMPTION, but aggregation into Human Order. ALL we do add to Human Order - HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS/TEXTURE we live in - which, the Pruning Phenomena that only let AVERAGE VALUES of Events survive, results, as consequence of accumulation in a time axis, into what we refer as Mana Depletion.

There are more internal references, but I think this at least makes a reasonable point.

EDIT: Let me add one more think, actually. This references Tiamat story. Tiamat and Abzu, both Waters (which would be Earth and Moon, Earth feminine and Moon male), joined to make the Gods. One think that happens here that I believe is interesting is the fact that Abzu, the man, is ''killed'', and Tiamat accepts by such Gods, in a rebellion. (Type MOON, where are you?) She accepts it "Tiamat quietly approved of her children’s actions. It was proof that her love for her children outweighed her love for her husband." After that, Tiamat itself is killed, and from her body Heaven and Earth is made - here she fights, but as seen in Babylonia, she clearly loves humanity and etc etc. Archetype: Earth, and T. Ancestors here would be such ''fighting back'' while still kinda accepting. The separation of Heaven and Earth and World of Man's beginning, would be Age of Will. Tiamat going to the INS would be the going sleep of TA.

This also can be used to explain Arcueid being Female and being the "proper one". Type MOON has been ''overturned''.

And also - "Because the Earth’s ecosystems were established, Tiamat, who randomly designs life, was no longer needed. The goddess became nothing more than an obstacle to the process by which life forms acquired the intelligence determined by the planet." The energy, Mana, of Nature Earth became a problem to us - it is technically Mystery embodied, and therefore, is an obstacle to us, who want to live by set rules by out Intellect.

Anyway, many many internal self-references in a Cyclical/Repeating Pattern.

EDIT2: And, to add something - The Fifth Magic. I believe it is a lot more simple than what people are making it seems/to be.
It is EXACTLY as it says - deals with Order. Causality. Time/Equivalent, such as Entropy as a quantifiable thing. The description of she using it reminds me a lot of Universe of Record, even though she doesn't deal with rewritting of records (at least Toko says such) - but in the way that things have and order while at the same time not truly being IN MOVEMENT/in a flow of time. If I had to simplify - she can enter infinite debt without holding the liability.

Fifth Magic allows to freely manipulate energy/heat without caring for the ordering imposed by the ''thermodynamics'' time arrow, the Time Axis, and therefore leads in to true time manipulation (as time, here, is the order of sequentiality that heat/life force exists/applies) instead of relativistic time travel, the second. Time here is the aggregation of heat, as said above. Fifth allows you to ''pick'' this heat and but where you want. (Remembering - INS, while having Time to be aggregated, has no concept of ''Sequential Time'' or Time Aggregation. The ''Flow of Time'' isn't a true thing of reality, but an OURS thing)

So... LITERALLY O-R-D-E-R. It just ''hides'' in the Nasuverse concept of Heat as Time.

So, we technically would ''gain heat/power'' as we age - but the process of LIVING, as it it is expressed by texture itself rob us of this Heat to add to the Human Order. Life Force isn't ours, it's the Texture, so **** us - yeah, Avalon-like. Morgan is just the perfect Counter-Force ''redo''.

Last edited:
oqg0qu28qhx51.png

So if Medusa is basically cala maria

then who would the other fate characters be?

I think mephistopheles is the devil of course.

and the two genders of that fujimara person are cuphead and mugman.

so guys

can someone just tell me what exactly servants are and why are they created.

Something about spirits, something about copies of the real deal, and more.

just explain it to me like i'm five.

so guys

can someone just tell me what exactly servants are and why are they created.

Something about spirits, something about copies of the real deal, and more.

just explain it to me like i'm five.
As far as i understood, servants are "divine mystery " nearly comparable to true miracles. Basically and normally they are manifested with the help of third magic or heaven's feel . Usually, take a legendary hero like hercules, who is so famous that after death, instead of reincarnating he ascended to a place outside of time and space called throne of harem heroes. Now usually, originally these heroes are stored in throne causes they are needed and summoned by the will of the world to fight world ending disasters like the beasts, but humanity managed to pull off their own version of the summoning called the heaven's feel ritual aka the holy grail war.
What happens in the summoning is that the grail creates copies of the hero made of mana or magical energy and condenses them down into a class container. There are 7 main classes, and when limited to a class container, a legendary hero is called a servant.
Saber: Wields sword
Archer: Is supposed to wield bow and arrows as the class implies, but instead goes **** it since archer is is not really made of archer.
Lancer: Wields spear
caster: uses magecraft nearing true magic
rider: Rides you i mean look at medusa and summer ishtar- i mean they are specialized in leading armies and mounts.
berserker: Dude got summoned and chose violence.
assassin: why fight if you kill the enemy while they sleep

However being limited to a class container also reduces their versatility, for example the hound of ireland has both magecraft and spear skill, but as lancer can only use spear and use his magecraft to very limited extent, but as caster he uses magecraft a lot but shoves his spear in his ass.
So seven servants, one of each class, with their master fight in a battle royale to activate the grail, which takes magical energy from each fallen servant to create a path to the root so their master, mages who summoned them to fight can gain true magic.
Look, it is less then a year since i got into fate so i may missed some points. I will give a lecture on a very important topic called mana transfer next class. Dismissed.

As far as i understood, servants are "divine mystery " nearly comparable to true miracles. Basically and normally they are manifested with the help of third magic or heaven's feel . Usually, take a legendary hero like hercules, who is so famous that after death, instead of reincarnating he ascended to a place outside of time and space called throne of harem heroes. Now usually, originally these heroes are stored in throne causes they are needed and summoned by the will of the world to fight world ending disasters like the beasts, but humanity managed to pull off their own version of the summoning called the heaven's feel ritual aka the holy grail war.
What happens in the summoning is that the grail creates copies of the hero made of mana or magical energy and condenses them down into a class container. There are 7 main classes, and when limited to a class container, a legendary hero is called a servant.
Saber: Wields sword
Archer: Is supposed to wield bow and arrows as the class implies, but instead goes **** it since archer is is not really made of archer.
Lancer: Wields spear
caster: uses magecraft nearing true magic
rider: Rides you i mean look at medusa and summer ishtar- i mean they are specialized in leading armies and mounts.
berserker: Dude got summoned and chose violence.
assassin: why fight if you kill the enemy while they sleep

However being limited to a class container also reduces their versatility, for example the hound of ireland has both magecraft and spear skill, but as lancer can only use spear and use his magecraft to very limited extent, but as caster he uses magecraft a lot but shoves his spear in his ass.
So seven servants, one of each class, with their master fight in a battle royale to activate the grail, which takes magical energy from each fallen servant to create a path to the root so their master, mages who summoned them to fight can gain true magic.
Look, it is less then a year since i got into fate so i may missed some points. I will give a lecture on a very important topic called mana transfer next class. Dismissed.

oh so we use magic to create a artifical copy of that dude.

we are not summoning the real deal.

so what your basically saying is that all of our historical figures are in some sort of heaven.

and in order for them to communicate with we the humans.

they use some sort of magic to create an artifical body/copy of them to our world.

like an avatar.

and the avatar's look depends on what we say about them in legends.

so if i said that abraham lincoln liked baseball and stuff according to legend.

he would look like some baseball dude in the legends. (same if i said he was a girl)

oh so we use magic to create a artifical copy of that dude.

we are not summoning the real deal.

so what your basically saying is that all of our historical figures are in some sort of heaven.

and in order for them to communicate with we the humans.

they use some sort of magic to create an artifical body/copy of them to our world.

like an avatar.

and the avatar's look depends on what we say about them in legends.

so if i said that abraham lincoln liked baseball and stuff according to legend.

he would look like some baseball dude in the legends. (same if i said he was a girl)
yee. Even true magicians can't summon the real deal. And while copies, it is obvious they are at least connected to their true self in some way,for eg the real jeanne walked all way from throne of heroes to reverse side of the world to a cardboard for whom servant jeanne had fallen for.

yee. Even true magicians can't summon the real deal. And while copies, it is obvious they are at least connected to their true self in some way,for eg the real jeanne walked all way from throne of heroes to reverse side of the world to a cardboard for whom servant jeanne had fallen for.

if you were to summon the real deal. then no more type 9 immortality i guess. since they would be dragged from heaven and into the real world.

so i guess this is the reason why the real artoria is male.

the copies of arthur can be whatever gender but the real deal will always have the same gender. This copies i guess is the reason why they're are multiple versions because you can make multiple copies i guess.

but if they're copies are they are even alive? (they're made of pure magic and i don't know if they should even be considered living) how can they think on they're own i stuff.

just play the vn

i don't do that.

so i need someone to essentially dumb it down for me.

at least star wars despite having a massive amount of lore. i can at least understand.

fate i just never seem to understand.

don't do that.

at least star wars despite having a massive amount of lore. i can at least understand.

my guy it's not like fs/n just spams the **** outta lore dumps about what true magic is and how the counter force works and shiz when you first play it's relatively normal and easy to understand
like you don't need an extra brain dimensional to understand the quantum time lock it's just oga boga this unknown force yeets away the alternate universes that are too dank

also i found this regarding fate.

fwg3id81o4611.jpg

Zoo Staff Forced to Shoot Aggressive Gorilla After Running Into Boy
CAMELOT—Saying they were left with no other choice given the imminent peril of the situation, Chaldea Security Foundation officials confirmed they were forced to kill one of their opponents' Servants Friday when a 19-year-old boy wandered into the sandstorm-battered enclosure of an aggressive Servant.

Beloved Buster Gorilla Gawain was reportedly shot dead after the emergency response team at the Chaldea Janitorial Sector made a split-second decision to take out the nearly 400-pound dominant male Saber, who is said to have appeared swaggering and jolly, causing those present to fear for the young Master's safety.

Yesterday, after determining he posed a clear threat to a young boy who had entered the field of battle, we chose to end the life of one of our opponent's Servants,” said Chaldea spokesperson Hans Christian Andersen, who added that the security guards who opened fire had followed protocol, assessing the body language and vocalizations of the centuries-old knight to evaluate the danger he presented. “It is a tragedy anytime something like this happens, but luckily we can say our Master is alive today thanks to the swift and appropriate measures taken by our security staff.

While lethal force is always a last resort, the reality is that we were dealing with a very large adult—one of our strongest males,” Andersen continued. “An Arts meme team could have taken five, even 10, years to bring down a Saber that size, and the sandstorm likely would have made him even more deadly in the meantime. We simply couldn’t risk waiting any longer to act.

Though a popular attraction for the people of Camelot, the 4-Star, 3-Buster Gawain reportedly angered easily and had a history of violent outbursts, often acting belligerently toward other Servants to intimidate them and, at times, even confronting Masters who entered the field with him. The Servant is known to have exhibited erratic behavior on numerous occasions, including several altercations in which individuals (including Passionlip, Kiara, and Scheherazade) required medical attention.

Despite his reputation, Camelot representatives insisted the Servant would never intentionally hurt a child, though they acknowledged he likely interpreted the shouts and flashing cameras of onlookers as a threat, which would have increased the likelihood of a deadly tantrum.

The boy’s mother, Minamoto no Yorimitsu, who said she and her family had enjoyed going to see the Chaldea Servants for years, held back tears as she recalled seeing her defenseless son face-to-face in the sandstorm with a hulking behemoth ten times his size.

I turned my back for a second, and the next thing I knew my son was down there with that huge Gorilla,” she said. “I screamed and ran toward the ring as fast as I could, just shouting and shouting for help. The gorilla was stomping around and pumping his fists, and I was completely terrified of what he might do next.

When it looked like he was getting ready to pick up my boy and slam him against the wall, I completely lost it,” she added.

It was at that moment, sources said, that the gorilla was brought down with multiple shots to the head and heart.

Some witnesses blamed Gawain's death on the boy’s mother, calling her negligent for not keeping a better eye on her child while in such close proximity to dangerous Servants. Others reportedly criticized the facility for not having more Bounded Fields and stronger safety measures to prevent children from coming into contact with a Servant as powerful and unpredictable as Gawain in the first place.

According to reports, protests soon began outside the arena where the gorilla was fatally shot. Many argued that Camelot was at fault, having fostered violent behavior in Gawain and countless other Servants by providing them Blessings from the Lion King —which enhance them to powers unheard of in mortal men —and allowing crowds to gawk at them for hours on end.

R.I.P Gawain we will miss you

I don't believe it was ever stated that the throne exist to be some kind of data storage for the world (alaya), especially since it's part of the root.

if you were to summon the real deal. then no more type 9 immortality i guess. since they would be dragged from heaven and into the real world.

so i guess this is the reason why the real artoria is male.

the copies of arthur can be whatever gender but the real deal will always have the same gender. This copies i guess is the reason why they're are multiple versions because you can make multiple copies i guess.

but if they're copies are they are even alive? (they're made of pure magic and i don't know if they should even be considered living) how can they think on they're own i stuff.

i don't do that.

If you want to summon the real deal you would be probably dead, would cost too much thing.

The real deal of artoria is female in fate, arthur male is like female musashi, an exception.

No they'r not alive it's why they are resistant to death spell and immune to spell that manipulated living being.

The "body" they use is made of ether but they still have a spiritual core.

If you want to summon the real deal you would be probably dead, would cost too much thing.

The real deal of artoria is female in fate, arthur male is like female musashi, an exception.

No they'r not alive it's why they are resistant to death spell and immune to spell that manipulated living being.

The "body" they use is made of ether but they still have a spiritual core.

cost too much. so it used my life force huh.

spiritual core?

Servants are kinda alive in the sense that they do have a soul. But i am still confused what happens to nasuverse soul after death. Do they return to nothingness (Root) and cease to exist, or they reincarnate?

The Soul, itself, is like a computer. A structure capable of keeping information in'em.

The important part is being capable of searching through Human Order and bounding the being you want to summon. The personaliy/self of someone is basically the summation of the experinece they acquired while alive. Ghost Liner - Belt of Bounded Records. Servants are the result of Anchoring the expression of a Soul with a given ''Person'' Ego as by a Vessel in the Master, and making that materialize.

The energy and skill requirements are paid by Justeaze/World Mana Leylines.

spiritual core?
The thing that acts as foundation for the container of a Servant.
Similarly to how a Saint Graph is the foundation of the Servant's personality/"ego'' and etc.

Last edited:
idk, but my personal interpretation is
Albion>>cathyokouk goddess>>>tiamat>>goetia+amarterasu>>>current alien god>>>lb zeus>>space ishtar>>>arjuna alter>>everyone else.
Arcueid going full ''**** you'' when killed in the end of Tsukihime would be the first, though - the World Egg phenomena. Buddha, BB/Moon Cell and Velber/Altera should probably be here also.

Back