• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

Well, her Spirit Origin collapse.

And Spirit Origin, is soul, concept and info.......
Was it confirmed Spirit Origin was soul, concept, and info again? Don’t remember which scans that came from so…

Not really as you have to being erased with everything else to being high godly. At the very least, it might been mid godly or low godly.
Got your spirit origin collapsed mean your soul/mind/memory/concept/info is erased. She have get her body destroyed too. So it's qualify as high godly

Got your spirit origin collapsed mean your soul/mind/memory/concept/info is erased. She have get her body destroyed too. So it's qualify as high godly
This is assuming spirit origin is pretty much all of them though, but eh I like to remind everyone that it take a lot to take down Tiamat with Merlin’s help, imposing the concept of death upon Tiamat by King Hassan, Chains of Enkidu to drag her to the Underworld where Eresh reserves and so on in the mobile version… So yeah.

Was it confirmed Spirit Origin was soul, concept, and info again? Don’t remember which scans that came from so…
Its on the Servant Physiology.

Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation: Just like any other characters in the Nasuverse, a Servant's body and mind protect their souls from harm, and furthermore, they can take hits to their Spirit Origins, the CPU of the soul, to an extent. Souls are also higher dimensional information forms.

Its on the Servant Physiology.

Soul Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation and Information Manipulation: Just like any other characters in the Nasuverse, a Servant's body and mind protect their souls from harm, and furthermore, they can take hits to their Spirit Origins, the CPU of the soul, to an extent. Souls are also higher dimensional information forms.
You give pages, but not scans that describe what Spirit Origins is.

I would at least prefer scans that directly describes what spirit origins are made up of so..

This is assuming spirit origin is pretty much all of them though, but eh I like to remind everyone that it take a lot to take down Tiamat with Merlin’s help, imposing the concept of death upon Tiamat by King Hassan, Chains of Enkidu to drag her to the Underworld where Eresh reserves and so on in the mobile version… So yeah.
But it is. I mean how does her being taking down like this change something on her regen???

You give pages, but not scans that describe what Spirit Origins is.

I would at least prefer scans that directly describes what spirit origins are made up of so..
Well its mainly because of Conceptual weapon.

"Q: Conceptual Weapons are fixed magical items which execute a predetermined phenomenon. They're soul smashers ("outbreakers") that beat the opponent not physically but with the weight of the soul, but would it be possible to kill only the soul of a normal person, rather than something supernatural?

A: Yes, but the effect would be reduced. Or rather, against a mundane opponent, mere physical attacks would suffice. Physical interference is not possible against formless things, such as manifestations of laws or delusions. That's why Conceptual Weapons exist, because beings that exist via concepts can only be killed by concepts."

In HF Epilogue

Memories, mind, and Magic Circuit are actually in the soul.
So the body's only a terminal to move around, and the command structure is invincible in that world.

But it is. I mean how does her being taking down like this change something on her regen???
Because it change her saint graph so they finally can put her down IIRC.

They weren’t able to put her down permanently in the sense she lacks a concept of death prior to King Hassan’s imposing the concept of death upon her.

Well its mainly because of Conceptual weapon.

"Q: Conceptual Weapons are fixed magical items which execute a predetermined phenomenon. They're soul smashers ("outbreakers") that beat the opponent not physically but with the weight of the soul, but would it be possible to kill only the soul of a normal person, rather than something supernatural?

A: Yes, but the effect would be reduced. Or rather, against a mundane opponent, mere physical attacks would suffice. Physical interference is not possible against formless things, such as manifestations of laws or delusions. That's why Conceptual Weapons exist, because beings that exist via concepts can only be killed by concepts."

In HF Epilogue

Memories, mind, and Magic Circuit are actually in the soul.
So the body's only a terminal to move around, and the command structure is invincible in that world.
Hmmm, not sure on the information part, but alrighty.

They weren’t able to put her down permanently in the sense she lacks a concept of death prior to King Hassan’s imposing the concept of death upon her.
It doesn't change that her spirit core was destroyed....

It doesn't change that her spirit core was destroyed....
I am merely mentioning the fact the method being done to put her down for sure and also doesn't seem to have highly godly regen for that matter as of right now, all servants currently has low-mid, not high godly anyway as far as I am aware.

I am merely mentioning the fact the method being done to put her down for sure and also doesn't seem to have highly godly regen for that matter as of right now, all servants currently has low-mid, not high godly anyway as far as I am aware.
Tiamat is not a servant and the method you mention still not change the fact that in the end her spirit origin got collapsed, and this is this feat and the fact that she regen it that mean she get high godly.

we talk about tiamat why you mention servant? and some servant have high godly

Tiamat is not a servant
Yet she doesn't have any statements/feats that suggest she has high godly regen and also not to mention, I don't think we ever see any characters able to regen from complete destruction of soul, mind, and body let along conceptual erasure as far as I am aware.

Yet she doesn't have any statements/feats that suggest she has high godly regen and also not to mention, I don't think we ever see any characters able to regen from complete destruction of soul, mind, and body let along conceptual erasure as far as I am aware.
She litteraly have now, she got her spirit origin collapsed in singu 6 wich contain her concept/mind/soul/info and in the new arcade singu we see that she still alive and materialise herself. Which mean she litteraly regen it.

Kama got conceptual erased and regen back

She litteraly have now, she got her spirit origin collapsed in singu 6 wich contain her concept/mind/soul/info and in the new arcade singu we see that she still alive and materialise herself. Which mean she litteraly regen it.

Kama got conceptual erased and regen back
Kama... that I not sure on tbh, but the thing is about Tiamat in FGO arcade, it look like she wasn't taken down like she is in fgo mobile for now. Also, there is a translation for her Arcade profile it seems:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxEBMPXJS2aA-xGM4tBU7vgQVp4XvMKUVh (Have to been on phone or pc for the translation"

"The Beast of Creation who materialised in her juvenile form, having been unable to endure a situation where the human race that managed to take her down would face their imminent destruction at the hands of a 'Calamity from the Sea' similar to her. Tiamat created an alter ego of herself with a setting where 'she reset herself and was reborn', and sent it into the compilation phenomenon that is forged and enticed by the 'calamity'...the Record of Revelation/Apocalypse Belt. However, she clearly holds the records of being defeated by humanity once. A Divine Spirit Servant who is always in a bad mood due to feeling ashamed and in pain from that defeat, but whose love and affection showing in the form of 'wanting to protect humanity' is way greater than such a trivial matter. "The Girl of Creation who's cometh from the Sea of Imaginary Numbers to protect Humanity"

Kama... that I not sure on tbh, but the thing is about Tiamat in FGO arcade, it look like she wasn't taken down like she is in fgo mobile for now. Also, there is a translation for her Arcade profile it seems:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxEBMPXJS2aA-xGM4tBU7vgQVp4XvMKUVh (Have to been on phone or pc for the translation"

"The Beast of Creation who materialised in her juvenile form, having been unable to endure a situation where the human race that managed to take her down would face their imminent destruction at the hands of a 'Calamity from the Sea' similar to her. Tiamat created an alter ego of herself with a setting where 'she reset herself and was reborn', and sent it into the compilation phenomenon that is forged and enticed by the 'calamity'...the Record of Revelation/Apocalypse Belt. However, she clearly holds the records of being defeated by humanity once. A Divine Spirit Servant who is always in a bad mood due to feeling ashamed and in pain from that defeat, but whose love and affection showing in the form of 'wanting to protect humanity' is way greater than such a trivial matter. "The Girl of Creation who's cometh from the Sea of Imaginary Numbers to protect Humanity"
Yeah and like we tell, tiamat in arcade is the tiamat we defeated in singu 6 of mobile. Litteraly tell in your description .

Larva tiamat is litteraly mobile tiamat who rematerialised herself as a servant to help us

"However, she clearly holds the records of being defeated by humanity once. A Divine Spirit Servant who is always in a bad mood due to feeling ashamed and in pain from that defeat"

John litteraly show you the scan when it's tell you know???
I derp there, but collapse doesn't mean total destruction/erasure though. In english, it usually means ': to fall or shrink together abruptly and completely or: fall into a jumbled or flattened mass through the force of external pressure" so I not sure if this will warrant a actual highly god regen feat tbh.

What regen can you get for regen from EA? With all the conceptual weapon thing?
I forget this, damn it. maybe i will make a CRT about Conceptual Hax for EA later..
Isn't Karna supposed to have a High Godly too?

He regenerates from Godjuna's conceptual erasure and hovers in nothingness.

I forget this, damn it. maybe i will make a CRT about Conceptual Hax for EA later..

Isn't Karnak supposed to have a High Godly too?

He regenerates from Godjuna's conceptual erasure and hovers in nothingness.
No, as we have brought back Karna via time traveling to the past and also make sure to bring him back from a certain object IIRC.

No, as we have brought back Karna via time traveling to the past and also make sure to bring him back in a certain object IIRC.
what? we didn't brought back karna via time traveling to the past, we just BFR'ing Ganesha and Lakhsmi to the past. Karna regenerate with his abilities, he also fights with asvattama in nothingness as a non-existent being

what? we didn't brought back karna via time travel to the past, we just BFR'ing Ganesha and Lakhsmi to the past. Karna regenerate with his abilities, he also fights with asvattama in nothingness as a non-existent being
Huh, isn't ash the ones that brought Ganesha and lakshmi to the past though? Heck, the entire time they were doing that was something as I may been mistaken with later LB stories like LB 6 or something. Well either way, the fact, we have to brought back Karna from that white void doesn't seem to scream high godly for that matter.

Huh, isn't ash the ones that brought Ganesha and lakshmi to the past though? Heck, the entire time they were doing that was something as I may been mistaken with later LB stories like LB 6 or something. Well either way, the fact, we have to brought back Karna from that white void doesn't seem to scream high godly for that matter.
Ganesha and Lakhsmi's past goal was to hide in God Skyboulder though.

Karna was in nothingness to strengthen himself and waiting for the right moment, when Asvattama came to him he asked to train with him, after training for endless time, he was given Shiva's Divinity by Asvattama and rose from nothingness. So people who have Shiva's Divinity must have High Godly by scaling it with Karna.

Ganesha and Lakhsmi's past goal was to hide in God Skyboulder though.

Karna was in nothingness to strengthen himself and waiting for the right moment, when asvattama came to him he asked to train with him, after training for endless time, he was given Shiva's Divinity by Asvattama and rose from nothingness. So people who have Shiva's Divinity must have High Godly by scaling it with Karna.
I just checked, Ash did have a plan for both ganesha and lakhsmi to weaken Arjuna alter, not just hide there. Heck, this was stated here at 8:37:15 by Ash himself regarding those two and what they should do in the past.

I just checked, Ash did have a plan for both ganesha and lakhsmi to weaken Arjuna alter, not just hide there. Heck, this was stated here at 8:37:15 by Ash himself regarding those two and what they should do in the past.

Yeah, the two of them went to the past to do that. So what's the problem with the High Godly thing.

Yeah, the two of them went to the past to do that. So what's the problem with the High Godly thing.
From the way I see, we didn't see Karna getting entirely erased since it was off screen and I think ash mentioned about there being a lot of concepts being around at around 9:27:40. Plus we can clearly mentioned the fact, Karna's page has a bunch of resistances listed on here too

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Spearman and Combatant, Fire Manipulation (Can imbue his attacks with fire to substantially boost their power, range, and speed), Flight (Can effectively fly by using his Mana Burst (Flames) on his feet or cape), Electricity Manipulation with Vasavi Shakti, Homing Attack with Brahmastra, Vehicular Mastery and Animal Manipulation (His Riding skill allows him to utilize any mount with supernatural skill and speed with the exception of Dragons and Divine Beasts), Portal Creation in the Moon Cell (Sliced open a portal in space in the Moon Cell in order to allow Jinako to leave with the protection of Kavacha and Kundala), Absorption (Was able to absorb Ashwatthama's spiritual core), Resistance to Fire Manipulation (His status as the son of the sun god Surya protects him from flames), Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Was able to exist in the nothingness perfectly fine)" from his own page.

Don't understand what you have tell for fairies...
The duality between ''ma'' and ''akuma''
Their ''vital processes'' itself being doing ''magical'' shit by mere release of magical energy
Not using Human Ideation (while the ''not truly Fairies but kinda still Fairies" do)
Being ''called forth by the Lord''
Their mentioning in Hollow Ataraxia basically calling them ''magical energy given form''
Fairy Domains
Mors / Night Call.
Oberon saying how their mere presence creates extra terminals - shinsei akuma birthing akuma.

It was something that came to mind, more than a true ''proposition''.

Nobody tell that you know.... Just tell that the description and the summoning line of larve tiamat litteraly tell she the tiamat we defeated and she come here in arcade to save mankind
I mean, how would she not be the Tiamat we defeated? But I do have to said - if the translation is correct - she has the RECORD, no the memory.

The Saint Graph is only a representation of the current iteration of the "being" - and "being" here shouldn't really be considered something as living humans, she isn't alive in Human Order parameters, she is like accumulated "ill will" possesing the shape of the mother of genesis. The ''manner of existence" classified as the Sea From Which Life Itself is Sprung still exists. And the Tiamat we killed was a Beast-class being that regressed itself to the point of having the body of a God, not the Goddess original itself. Tiamat ''true being'' was killed in the ritual to separate Heaven and Earth when they created our human world.

The TRUE existence of all these spiritual being is information/records. In the case of Servants, in the Throne of Gods. Gilgamesh didn't die because his Graph was corroded by the poison in Strange Fake. nor Hercules became Alcides from that point on. There has never even been cogitated the idea of erasing a Concept... What would that even mean?
Multiple times it's said Souls are the only thing eternal in the World. The Mind only exists by interface of a Body and a Soul, so it's not really even a thing, but a phenomena. The Memories themselves exist at least as Record / Akashic Records - and there are really no place indicating they have to be destroy together, as the death of a being means the dissipation of the particles that are his 'soul, not his soul going somewhere. Soul Qualia/Composition exists separately from the ''meaning'' of such Soul.

What regen can you get for regen from EA? With all the conceptual weapon thing?
It's not a conceptual weapon. It's a divine construct that affects space-time, but it doesn't do so through ''conceptual weapon''-like ways of reenacting a story/legend/concept.

Last edited:
From the way I see, we didn't see Karna getting entirely erased since it was off screen and I think ash mentioned about there being a lot of concepts being around at around 9:27:40. Plus we can clearly mentioned the fact, Karna's page has a bunch of resistances listed on here too

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Spearman and Combatant, Fire Manipulation (Can imbue his attacks with fire to substantially boost their power, range, and speed), Flight (Can effectively fly by using his Mana Burst (Flames) on his feet or cape), Electricity Manipulation with Vasavi Shakti, Homing Attack with Brahmastra, Vehicular Mastery and Animal Manipulation (His Riding skill allows him to utilize any mount with supernatural skill and speed with the exception of Dragons and Divine Beasts), Portal Creation in the Moon Cell (Sliced open a portal in space in the Moon Cell in order to allow Jinako to leave with the protection of Kavacha and Kundala), Absorption (Was able to absorb Ashwatthama's spiritual core), Resistance to Fire Manipulation (His status as the son of the sun god Surya protects him from flames), Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Was able to exist in the nothingness perfectly fine)" from his own page.
The concept is in a vortex of chaos which will be erased by it.

I know that, and the purpose of discussing this is to create a future CRT, if possible then Mid Godly is fine too.

I wonder why it got Mid High, where did that feat come from

Has anyone noetd that Laplace (the Chaldea one) ''implementation into reality/function confirmation'' is very suspiciously close to the date the 3rd Aozaki Head, Aoko and Touko Grandfather, should have discovered and implemented the Fifth??

Back