• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
325_Zenobia_4.png

FGO Fandom right now after seeing Zenobia Final Ascension:

The Fate/Stay Night visual novel got ported into a website. Crazy stuff:

I’ve been having some problems with. Sound doesn’t work and character sprites just don’t show up at times. Is this just a problem for mobile?

Which NP exactly? Lancelot has... well... a lot.

Also, shouldn't we have the scaling be from a Noble Phantasm a bit more clear cut than Bunyan's, given their entire myth is considered to be nothing but jokes in-universe? Or is there something I'm missing that makes it more reasonable to use?
Arondight.

The thing about Bunya was talked in the thread upgrade and in the end the reason of why it was concluded that it's valid it because:
Exploits to be Astonished By
A Type: Anti-Army
Marvelous Exploits.
The United States of America itself acts as a Conceptual Noble Phantasm, its founding myth converted to energy that is unleashed on enemies and mows down everything in the vicinity
So the NP actually use the power of the myth so it's valid.

There is also the Spartacus calc which is also 6-C+ and was a option to use instead of the Bunya one, but in the end it was choose to use it between the two.

But it's outright stated she has no basis in myth, so there isn't really a myth to get power from.
Yes, and that why she is explicitly a weak servant, but her NP explicitly tell that use the power of the myth, why otherwise a weak servant would have a Rank A NP? And it's not like it wasn't the only option available for scale, just that in the end it was the option decided to use.

Isn't Bunyan's Noble Phantasm literally just her getting big and stomping on her opponent? At least that's what the profile says...

I'm talking about her VSBW profile.

It just links to a calc in AP, and in powers and abilities it's only mentioned to be a big stomp, and it outright said that she lied about it being an embodiment of America. On the Fate Wiki I can't find any mention of it having the mountain range destruction stuff.

I'm talking about her VSBW profile.

It just links to a calc in AP, and in powers and abilities it's only mentioned to be a big stomp, and it outright said that she lied about it being an embodiment of America. On the Fate Wiki I can't find any mention of it having the mountain range destruction stuff.
A lumberjack who appears in tall tales originating in the American pioneering days. She is said to be a giant whose head brushes the very clouds.
A number of legends chronicle Bunyan's many exploits, often claiming that it was her actions that created many of North America's distinct geographical features.
『Marvelous Exploits』
NP Type: Anti-Army
Astounding Achievements.
Using the United States of America itself as a conceptual Noble Phantasm, the country's founding history is converted into energy and slammed into the enemy with titanic force.
She herself isn't at the level of the legend, no one it's claiming she is at the level of the legend because she herself tell that isn't the case, which explain why she have low stats and it's called weak various times, however, the NP Marvelous Exploits explicitly tell to be a conceptual Noble Phantasm that use the energy from the founding myth, this is the reason of why the NP have a rank as high as A.

She herself isn't at the level of the legend, no one it's claiming she is at the level of the legend because she herself tell that isn't the case, which explain why she have low stats and it's called weak various times, however, the NP Marvelous Exploits explicitly tell to be a conceptual Noble Phantasm that use the energy from the founding myth, this is the reason of why the NP have a rank as high as A.
Except it's outright stated that she was lying about that, and that it's literally just a big stomp.

Except it's outright stated that she was lying about that, and that it's literally just a big stomp.
She isn't lying about her NP, if isn't a conceptual NP that use the energy of the founding myth why she would have a Rank A NP? That put her NP above NP that can manipulate the causality like Gáe Bolg, the amp/blessing of a goddess like Artemis Hagnós, Ascalon that give invincibility and can slay dragons, and most of the others NP. It's a rank that can bypass special defenses like Armor of Fafnir or God Hand: Twelve Labors. If the NP don't really use the conceptual power of the founding myth then please explain my how it can be a rank so high.

If it was a simple stomp the rank of it would be low in rank and she would be able to spam it like characters who's NP are just techniques like Li Shuwen or Kojiro with Tsubame.

She isn't lying about her NP, if isn't a conceptual NP that use the energy of the founding myth why she would have a Rank A NP? That put her NP above NP that can manipulate the causality like Gáe Bolg, the amp/blessing of a goddess like Artemis Hagnós, Ascalon that give invincibility and can slay dragons, and most of the others NP. It's a rank that can bypass special defenses like Armor of Fafnir or God Hand: Twelve Labors. If the NP don't really use the conceptual power of the founding myth then please explain my how it can be a rank so high.
Because this is a joke servant, and joke servants don't follow the same rules as other servants?

And you could argue the reason it's A rank is due to just how fast it is.

Because this is a joke servant, and joke servants don't follow the same rules as other servants?

And you could argue the reason it's A rank is due to just how fast it is.
MHX, MHXX, MHXA, MHXA MIAX, Okita (mainly the summer one) and more jokes servants follow the rules, or at least I don't see them breaking them to the point of surpass conceptual defenses because "HA JOKE!".

Li Shuwen and Kojiro can deploy their NP fast and various times and they don't have Rank A, and if your point it's that it suddenly grant a boost of speed you would need: 1) Proof it 2) Proof it's a amp to speed big enough to make it Rank A.

Also, there's no actual proof that this attack is comparable to the mountain range destruction.

It's only Anti-Army, while being able to destroy a mountain range would make it at least Anti-Fortress.

Also, there's no actual proof that this attack is comparable to the mountain range destruction.

It's only Anti-Army, while being able to destroy a mountain range would make it at least Anti-Fortress.
Anti army/anti army have nothing to do anymore with range.

It's comparable to the mountain range since that's a part of the founding myth and one specially remarked.
Anti army/anti army have nothing to do anymore with range.
I mean, Anti-Fortress seem to be for NP specifically used against fortress no? If range equated to a type of NP then it would be weird the existance of Anti-World NP with a range obviously to not cover the world like Hanging Gardens or Elementary, My Dear, and under the same reason it would be weird that the NP of Arash that created the national border between Persia and Turan it's Anti-Army, and more examples like that, so use the range argument it's kinda weird.

But well, I already talked enough about why it's valid the NP of Bunya, if others consider to change it for the Spartacus calc and it's accepted in a crt then it can be changed, I hovewer still believe it's completely valid.

Alright, now I'm getting a bit confused.

Is it specifically stated to be comparable to the founding myth, or is that just a thing for Noble Phantasms in general?
Now I'm getting confused with your confusion lol.
as a conceptual Noble Phantasm, the country's founding history is converted into energy and slammed into the enemy with titanic force.
It's specifically stated to use the power of the fouding myth and the rocky mountain it's part of the founding myth. About the thing for NP in general I supposse you mean if they can get energy from legends or something like that? If that's your question in that part then yes, conceptual NP get power from legends and things like that as far I know.

Isn't that a joke, and it's stated to not be that later?
Paul Bunyan's main Noble Phantasm. She claims that it takes the concept of the United States of America itself, and converts its history into energy to smash down all who oppose her... but, in reality, she just gets really big and stomps on her opponents. It's said to have the most astonishing speed among Noble Phantasms, however.

Isn't that a joke, and it's stated to not be that later?
The NP isn't stated to not use the power of the legends (quite literally it's stated to use it), she herself it's said that don't reach the level of her legends, both things are consistent with the low parameters of Bunya, how she is treated as weak in basically all the events I remember, and how despite all that her NP it's Rank A. She don't scale to the legends, the NP hovewer scale to them.

Edit: Also, the visuals don't matter to much because there exist cases like Sei who NP it's basically she smiling, same with Stheno, the NP of Summer Sei it's make graffiti in a skate, BB it's a big syringe and more things and more things like that.

But again, I already talked enough about it and still believe it's valid, so others can decided if use it and if it's accepted in a crt then change the scaling for the Spartacus calc.

Last edited:
Which NP exactly? Lancelot has... well... a lot.

Also, shouldn't we have the scaling be from a Noble Phantasm a bit more clear cut than Bunyan's, given their entire myth is considered to be nothing but jokes in-universe? Or is there something I'm missing that makes it more reasonable to use?

The definition of a Heroic Spirit is a spiritual being that has both form and power derived from accumultated ideation of Humanity, different from Fairies that exist as power in the world, but assume a form woven by ideation. So, though I really hate that specific aspect being taken as canon, being a joke isn't really a problem. Heracles and Medusa are said to be 100% being derivations of legends. As the true name of Ghost Liner says, ''Bounded Record Belt'', they are the record of a phenomena as a finished thing, that is, they aren't living things, they should be taken almost as data manifest.

''But how is a phenomena that didn't take place recorded in the first place?'' stands as an obvious question. To this - Reality Marbles existence, Malignant Information, Souls (aka the things that stores memories ''eternally'') are basically described as OP HDs impossible to believe in + the Soul recording memories, therefore not necessarily ''true, existent living things/objects'', but also phantasia, or even Reality Marble themselves if those are there,

I mean, Anti-Fortress seem to be for NP specifically used against fortress no?
Anti-Fortress is basically saying it is a rank in destructive power above Anti-Unit and Anti-Army (which have the ''same rank of destructive power'' and are different in so far as Anti-Unit ''affects one target'' and Anti-Army has the capacity to affect a number of targets over an area. The use of ''Fortress'' is, given context (and given the use of the same concept, ''Fortress wall'', in Rho Aias - each petal = one fortress wall) symbolic to represent the increase of destructive power.

Anti-World NP with a range obviously to not cover the world like Hanging Gardens or Elementary, My Dear
Anti-World =/= Anti-Planet. Anti-World are NPs that deal with the manifestation of the living being of the planet that covers the true surface of the planet - World Interference is say to be something like the powers based on interfering in probability, the laws that control phenomena, Marble Phantasm. To simplify, it affects the Texture, not the planet. The thing called World in Nasuverse isn't the planet (the celestial body). When he wants to refer to the planet, he uses ''wakusei/sei'', which he has done like... single digit times?

Anyway, that's why Elementary, My Dear can alter reality and make things ''Elucidate-able'' and why Ea is basically a space-time ripping sword-wand thingy. There's also a ''Anti-Star'', which is actually ''Anti-Celestial Body''. It includes things like Edin Shugra Quasar, Per Aspera Ad Astra and Pale Blue Dot. Even them wouldn't have true planet busting power under normal conditions, or at least that's what Da Vinci tell us, cause Counter Force.

Last edited:
The definition of a Heroic Spirit is a spiritual being that has both form and power derived from accumultated ideation of Humanity, different from Fairies that exist as power in the world, but assume a form woven by ideation. So, though I really hate that specific aspect being taken as canon, being a joke isn't really a problem. Heracles and Medusa are said to be 100% being derivations of legends. As the true name of Ghost Liner says, ''Bounded Record Belt'', they are the record of a phenomena as a finished thing, that is, they aren't living things, they should be taken almost as data manifest.

''But how is a phenomena that didn't take place recorded in the first place?'' stands as an obvious question. To this - Reality Marbles existence, Malignant Information, Souls (aka the things that stores memories ''eternally'') are basically described as OP HDs impossible to believe in + the Soul recording memories, therefore not necessarily ''true, existent living things/objects'', but also phantasia, or even Reality Marble themselves if those are there,

Anti-Fortress is basically saying it is a rank in destructive power above Anti-Unit and Anti-Army (which have the ''same rank of destructive power'' and are different in so far as Anti-Unit ''affects one target'' and Anti-Army has the capacity to affect a number of targets over an area. The use of ''Fortress'' is, given context (and given the use of the same concept, ''Fortress wall'', in Rho Aias - each petal = one fortress wall) symbolic to represent the increase of destructive power.

Anti-World =/= Anti-Planet. Anti-World are NPs that deal with the manifestation of the living being of the planet that covers the true surface of the planet - World Interference is say to be something like the powers based on interfering in probability, the laws that control phenomena, Marble Phantasm. To simplify, it affects the Texture, not the planet. The thing called World in Nasuverse isn't the planet (the celestial body). When he wants to refer to the planet, he uses ''wakusei/sei'', which he has done like... single digit times?

Anyway, that's why Elementary, My Dear can alter reality and make things ''Elucidate-able'' and why Ea is basically a space-time ripping sword-wand thingy. There's also a ''Anti-Star'', which is actually ''Anti-Celestial Body''. It includes things like Edin Shugra Quasar, Per Aspera Ad Astra and Pale Blue Dot. Even them wouldn't have true planet busting power under normal conditions, or at least that's what Da Vinci tell us, cause Counter Force.
Since you used the world texture, i have a question. What does it exactly mean when it is said that universe is a domain that encompasses time and space?

Back