• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw what’s your guys luckiest moment in FGO?
Me was when i pulling Ozy,Mushashi, and Emiya in the same roll and 4 days later pulling 2 QSH and 1 consort Yu Also in the same roll

Btw what’s your guys luckiest moment in FGO?
Me was when i pulling Ozy,Mushashi, and Emiya in the same roll and 4 days later pulling 2 QSH and 1 consort Yu Also in the same roll
From ganesha banner to the 4th anniversary

Jeanne spook at 60 sq, got maou with some tickets and np2 lolivinci in 60 sq

Lolivinci is really blessing for my art team lol, it make my Tamamo finally doing something
I can't even loop with her until castoria comes, but her reanwide battery are very useful to farm, allows me to use servants like tamamo cat and rider ishtar. Well not that useful anymore since I have MLB kscope but still okay

The New Year of 2019 in JP, Jalter in 8 Tikets, Beni in 3 singles, Hokusai in 30 SQ, Nero Summer, Osakabehime and Xiang Yu, 6 SSR in a bit more than a week with less than 300 SQ in total, it was amazing.
I remember when i first playing FGO and instantly got King Hassan and Ishtar and I thought that ppl just exaggerating about the summon rate.... i was wrong

I had Saber Alter, Carmilla, Emiya, Lancer Artoria, Siegfried, Nitocris, and Summer Ishtar before I lost my first account. Most of them fully ascended. 😢

But now I have Herc, and I’m further ahead in my current file

Has anyone noticed that Karna's kinda not as OP as he used to be? Not only does he seem to have someone equal to him introduced every time he has a role in the story (Arjuna, Rama, Cu Alter, Scathach, Ash) but his armor doesn't seem to work anymore, or at the vary least it's not a big deal. That armor went from being able to mostly shrugging of Vlad's stakes (which are B rank noble phantasms) to being killed off guard by Cu Alter by a regular stab.

Has anyone noticed that Karna's kinda not as OP as he used to be? Not only does he seem to have someone equal to him introduced every time he has a role in the story (Arjuna, Rama, Cu Alter, Scathach, Ash) but his armor doesn't seem to work anymore, or at the vary least it's not a big deal. That armor went from being able to mostly shrugging of Vlad's stakes (which are B rank noble phantasms) to being killed off guard by Cu Alter by a regular stab.
Vlad stake bypass the armor as it atk directly the body of karna

When they're being made inside him yeah, they're not hindered by his armor. But when attacking him from outside they only kinda just barely make him bleed even when hitting him head on.
Either way Vlad had to bypass his armor to do anything meaningful but Cu Alter didn't need to do anything special.

Tbf Cu Alter is kinda just ******* nuts tbh.

Also his armor sounds alot more broken then it truely is, 90% reduction is great but with a high enough ap, that multiple NPs reach, he gets one shot still.

Hes still extremely strong overall, its just others have been introduced that are stronger. Wait until Archer Karna comes out in 2050.

I think it's off in grand order

But he's explicitly superior to everyone in the America singularity, only losing to cu surprise attacks. Gae bolg is a weapon that automatically inflict damages equal to your total hp+gae bolg damage so him dying is not surprising

I mean, in Yuga Kreshta Karna was pretty much shine there, he even went super saiyan there, so called him not OP are massive understimate, it just the writer wanted to nerf him for balancing

I mean, in Yuga Kreshta Karna was pretty much shine there, he even went super saiyan there, so called him not OP are massive understimate, it just the writer wanted to nerf him for balancing
So anyway what’s your guys wanted from Fgo 6 anniversary? Like who’s servant that you wanted to see or what’s old servants that you wanted to be upgraded?

Again, it's less that he was nerfed and more that he was attacked by surprise by a top tier servant while defeating another one. He's stull in the top 4 or 5 servants of all time and all

So anyway what’s your guys wanted from Fgo 6 anniversary? Like who’s servant that you wanted to see or what’s old servants that you wanted to be upgraded?
My fanboy brain wants sun wukong, but among the ones that are likely to appear, maybe vitch? Or arcueid/zepia oberon

Back