• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Jack the Ripper (Berserker) (Ghost Hunter hunting a unnatural Ghost? Went Wrong?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is might be the hardest match-up i made since how complicated Berserker Jack is, so if there's any of conditions that a little bit off for Berserker Jack then feel free to give a advice to make this match more good than it look, otherwise.....

Danny and his friends just got a mission to investigate and hunt a ghost, except it's a unnatural ghost that even Danny, his friends, and his parents aren't familiar for, it's name is none other than Jack the Ripper himself

Soon the team arrived in London and begin their investigation, would they success?

• Season 1 Danny with 6-C level is used and its aided by Sam and Foley
  • Berserker Jack start with Natural Born Killers and will save From Hell for last if they find out his nature/identity
  • Place: The Urban city of London, with many peoples live on it
  • Time: 18:00 in London City
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in characters
  • Starting range: None, Danny team start their investigation once they arrived in the hotel for rest, Berserker Jack hiding in the far side of London city and can wandering around London City, but once find out? 30 meters for the fight
  • Win via anything!!
- The concept embodinment of legendary serial killers: 7 (Griffin, Rez, Glaceon, Coolboy, Ole, Popted, Tlmbrg)
-One teenager ghost boy: 0
- Inconclusive: 0

jack-the-ripper-identity-revealed-2019.jpg

VS

cbsaa-SEASON_61456589_DannyPhantom_01-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1605521499069._SX540_.jpg

Last edited:
Basically me when i created this match:
4jf0c6.jpg

Also another note: servants can hurt and hit the ghosts as it shown in Fate/Grand Order

And yes, Berserker Jack doesn't have any of true form
Yes, good job.

It sound really interesting but I can't participate since I don't know of Strange and don't know of this Jack (though somehow I have the other one at NP 4 when I had literally never spend a single SQ in a banner of her and while be F2P).

PsychoWarper don't also know about it? I recall him talking about it some times. And LordGriffin it's the only person I know is knowledgeable of Danny.

This is definitely an interesting match up to say the least.

Finding Jack

It's gonna be a problem for Team Phantom to find Jack given how many bodies it can make and the fact it could be almost anyone, since it isn't a ghost, Danny's Ghost Sense won't go off.

However, Danny would be flying above the city and could possibly end up seeing one of the bodies transform or see someone suspicious and decide to investigate. If Jack got wind of Team Phantom's investigation and attempts to take them out by normal means (physical) before they knew what happened, it wouldn't work since they're all 6-C while all the bodies are 9-B.

Fighting Jack

In terms of how the fight would go if Jack is found out, it's gonna be a tuff one for both sides.

Since Jack isn't a actual standard ghost, Team Phantom's anti-ghost tech won't be of any use against him since majority of it only works on ghosts like Danny which means no Sealing via Fenton Thermos.

While Team Phantom hold the AP advantage, they are outnumbered and while this wouldn't be a problem for someone like Danny do to his regeneration, statistics amplification, reflective shields and more, Sam and Tucker lack these abilities and are gonna be restricted to melee combat or standard blasters.

Danny is also the only one with the necessary stamina to keep fighting for over a day without getting fatigued do to how many opponents he's fighting and having to look out for Sam and Tucker, he'll be wasting some energy. However this isn't to say he's not capable of beating down From Hell no problem since he already has the AP advantage and the his statistics amplification/reactive power level allow him to tare through others on his level no problem.

I actually had to put in some thought when deciding who'd I'd vote for and despite wanting Team Phantom to take this, I'm gonna half to give it to Jack and I'll explain why below

My Vote

As I pointed out, Danny has the advantage in attack power and is capable of lasting against Jack in a stamina battle but the numbers game is a problem here since Danny doesn't have attacks big enough to catch a ton of opponents at once. This combined with his cocky attitude could lead him into trouble early in the fight.

While Sam and Tucker are strong, they lack Danny's stamina and their range options are limited especially since most of their tech won't work. Not to mention they care incapable of dealing with Jack's true form without Danny so eventually they'd get overwhelmed by the From Hell.

Meanwhile, From Hell might not have the strength advantage but the numbers game and the stamina it possess will allow them to outlast and eventually overwhelmed Sam and Tucker. Plus, Jack could actually possess Sam or Tucker and use the anti-ghost tech on Danny which would be trouble and while Danny could remove him, this won't work if they put on Specter Deflectors before they confronted Jack and thus Danny couldn't help them.

So yeah, I see Jack pulling off a win more than I see Team Phantom doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back