• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wtf could’ve been said in Ciel’s route that’s that huge? Now I really want to play the full game for myself and use this as an excuse to get into Tsukihime after finishing Witch on the Holy Night.

The Ciel route has High 1-B cosmology confirmation. This paves the way for Tier 1-A and above upgrades for planet/gods/root, based on various (unhinged, but canon) wank a bunch of Nasuverse writers decided to write outside Tsukihime.

Also, the trailer for Fate/Samurai Remnant was accidently released early:

Thank you once again for your sacrifice, Intern-kun.

FzB7XFyaIAEKEmZ
FzBwk7RaMAA13hB
FzBo9shaUAEkBmN

FzBpX62aIAE_fsV
FzB0-ynaAAUqSnh
FzBsSh3XwAQefID
FzBsShzWIAEDvMr

A new Ordeal Call teaser:
9h9wz1omkz6b1.png

Cool gifs from the teasers for the memorial movie to be shown at FGO Fes:

lXM9rrW.gif

pwi2h52.gif

kRGPNmG.gif

15KI4xt.gif

dihSij6.gif

JVFg3as.gif

ffVOKrE.gif

U3DIlQF.gif

7KVxhjp.gif

wassthat?
TsukiRe Arcueid going BURRRRR to keep up with the new power scale.
DAA's were revamped (and basically are now stronger), so Arcueid had the same treatment.

Luminary (light body/body of light) is what happens when TA royals die while having ME reserves. It's referenced in Kukulkan's NP (you could say it is a straight up Luminary, but Kuku's can't do the Inner Sea/Event Storage/etc shenanigans), basically a huge amount of ME/light that forms a huge body.

Focality is Arc's "Principle" (I can't remember for sure it was called Principle as in Idea Blood/DA, but I believe it was) and allows her to basically break reality/Planck measures in ways similar to what we believe would be the t=0 of Big Bang.

I believe most of it is translated in Beast's Lair.

Also, it seems Tam Lin is confirmed Nasu being Nasu. The products released in JP, such as models, had the "Tam Lin" as "translation" for Fay Knight since basically the beginning.

Melusine's visor seems to be a direct reference to Persona/etc-series Tam Lin design.

So, yeah, Nasu is Nasu. Maybe in the future this reference will make more sense, but can't remember anything that has been already released that explains it at all. The fact that the Fay Knights were all base females that were given male SGs and forgot who they were/etc, and all had love as somewhat of a central motiff of their story "kinda fits" with the general mytheme. (Obviously, given a Nasu spin/etc)

Last edited:
There's a person who was doing a crt to add a key for her, but they start working on other stuff, so is gonna be a while until that thread got accepted.

The Ciel route has High 1-B cosmology confirmation. This paves the way for Tier 1-A and above upgrades for planet/gods/root, based on various (unhinged, but canon) wank a bunch of Nasuverse writers decided to write outside Tsukihime.

Can you dm me the scan of the High 1B ciel route cuz my eyes ain't seeing nothing still.
Also, it seems Tam Lin is confirmed Nasu being Nasu. The products released in JP, such as models, had the "Tam Lin" as "translation" for Fay Knight since basically the beginning.

Melusine's visor seems to be a direct reference to Persona/etc-series Tam Lin design.

So, yeah, Nasu is Nasu. Maybe in the future this reference will make more sense, but can't remember anything that has been already released that explains it at all. The fact that the Fay Knights were all base females that were given male SGs and forgot who they were/etc, and all had love as somewhat of a central motiff of their story "kinda fits" with the general mytheme. (Obviously, given a Nasu spin/etc)
Nasu being Nasu? What does that mean?

Can you dm me the scan of the High 1B ciel route cuz my eyes ain't seeing nothing still.

Nasu being Nasu? What does that mean?
same.
TsukiRe Arcueid going BURRRRR to keep up with the new power scale.
DAA's were revamped (and basically are now stronger), so Arcueid had the same treatment.

Luminary (light body/body of light) is what happens when TA royals die while having ME reserves. It's referenced in Kukulkan's NP (you could say it is a straight up Luminary, but Kuku's can't do the Inner Sea/Event Storage/etc shenanigans), basically a huge amount of ME/light that forms a huge body.

Focality is Arc's "Principle" (I can't remember for sure it was called Principle as in Idea Blood/DA, but I believe it was) and allows her to basically break reality/Planck measures in ways similar to what we believe would be the t=0 of Big Bang.

I believe most of it is translated in Beast's Lair.
um ok, but where does the high 1-B/infinite dimensional part comes from? as far as others told me, remake is basically one of the weakest series in nasu and true ancestors where nerfed like arucied's backup only allowing her a finite power which the planet supplies her before she explodes and other stuff.

same.

um ok, but where does the high 1-B/infinite dimensional part comes from? as far as others told me, remake is basically one of the weakest series in nasu and true ancestors where nerfed like arucied's backup only allowing her a finite power which the planet supplies her before she explodes and other stuff.
No, the backup part is reversed in logic, at least in Arcueid's case. And everything in the remake was buffed, it's pretty obvious.

From Roa's magecraft, to Shiki cutting the meaning/concept of "corridor" to destroy Roa (probably my favorite scene in TsukiRe), to Arc's Luminary, etc.
TsukiRe is like order of magnetude higher than Tsuki Classic.

She doesn't have to limit her power because she has a Body. The body is the limitation to the power itself (and, effectively, this means the entire mana of the planet itself is inside her, the mana that gives birth to the World and etc, and that's the reason her principle is Focality, the capacity to condensate things to a point) - for similar reason's that you can suffocate Servants even though they do not use oxygen or require breathing, the fact the body exists as a physical entity makes it so she conforms to some rules. To explain this entirely I would have to copy paste the novel, so it's probably better for you to read directly from the VN.

I don't know exactly the logic they are trying to use, but I would guess it has to have something to do to Arc. Arc vs Ciel fight was a very nice fight.

Last edited:
I think Shiki Tohno is probably a top 10 in the verse now tbh
No, the backup part is reversed in logic, at least in Arcueid's case. And everything in the remake was buffed, it's pretty obvious.

From Roa's magecraft, to Shiki cutting the meaning/concept of "corridor" to destroy Roa (probably my favorite scene in TsukiRe), to Arc's Luminary, etc.
TsukiRe is like order of magnetude higher than Tsuki Classic.

She doesn't have to limit her power because she has a Body. The body is the limitation to the power itself (and, effectively, this means the entire mana of the planet itself is inside her, the mana that gives birth to the World and etc, and that's the reason her principle is Focality, the capacity to condensate things to a point) - for similar reason's that you can suffocate Servants even though they do not use oxygen or require breathing, the fact the body exists as a physical entity makes it so she conforms to some rules. To explain this entirely I would have to copy paste the novel, so it's probably better for you to read directly from the VN.

I don't know exactly the logic they are trying to use, but I would guess it has to have something to do to Arc. Arc vs Ciel fight was a very nice fight.

I think Shiki Tohno is probably a top 10 in the verse now tbh
Only problem is that he isn't Ryougi, and being only a Human that isn't a Mystery, had to basically self-destruct to do the feat. Ryougi cuts concepts/meaning as naturally as breathing, Shiki has to basically "kill" himself (as a living human) to cut anything that isn't a living being.
But it is one of the best scenes in my opinion.

Only problem is that he isn't Ryougi, and being only a Human that isn't a Mystery, had to basically self-destruct to do the feat. Ryougi cuts concepts/meaning as naturally as breathing, Shiki has to basically kill himself to cut anything that isn't a living being.
shiki cuts inanimate objects all the time in tsuki, ryougi is limited to what she considers alive, shiki isnt

Only problem is that he isn't Ryougi, and being only a Human that isn't a Mystery, had to basically self-destruct to do the feat. Ryougi cuts concepts/meaning as naturally as breathing, Shiki has to basically "kill" himself (as a living human) to cut anything that isn't a living being.
i think peak tohno/nanaya is one of strongest tsukihime character apart from archetype. Dude can also kill information and concepts beyond human comprehension

Back