• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder.
Очень тяжело читать сообщения, которые появлялись в русском сегменте SCP. Слишком много необоснованной агрессии и токсичности, которая банально исходит от администрации данного сегмента. Cringe.

Очень тяжело читать сообщения, которые появлялись в русском сегменте SCP. Слишком много необоснованной агрессии и токсичности, которая банально исходит от администрации данного сегмента. Cringe.
Agree.

Всякое бывает

Всякое бывает
С этим согласен, мол, люди разные, но когда сама администрация позволяет себе подобное - это уже слишком. Лично я с этим не согласен и считаю, что такое должно пресекаться и быть недопустимым.

С этим согласен, мол, люди разные, но когда сама администрация позволяет себе подобное - это уже слишком. Лично я с этим не согласен и считаю, что такое должно пресекаться и быть недопустимым.

Ну здесь ничего не сделать на этой стадии, надеюсь, что когда-то ситуация станет лучше

The only way Outer Gods would be accepted as Low 1A oe 1A is if the Eoot is High 2A. There can't be entities in Nasuverse thay shares the same tier as the root.
Isn't Root a 1-A? If Yog-Sothoth (not all Outer Gods) will Low 1-A and Root 1-A that should be fine I think

Isn't Root a 1-A? If Yog-Sothoth (not all Outer Gods) will Low 1-A and Root 1-A that should be fine I think
Idk tbh. I'm fine with Yog being a tier lower than root as long as the root is ranked correctly which it isn't at all in this site.

Say that as Salem witch trial happened.
Yes, but it's one thing to burn women during stupid and really idiotic beliefs in the devil and people's connection with him (which in itself is extremely stupid, but people were like that), and another thing is completely unethical scientific experiments on living people in order to gain knowledge about the limits of human capabilities.

Back