• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That low 1-A thread went from overwhelming staff agreements to basically 50:50 lmfao. Mori brought up good points about the whole mess.
The thread became interesting when more staff members came. If DT's argument and requirements passed, there would be almost no 1A or higher characters anymore.

Too much Tier 0 characters. That's unfair since this verse is created by people who exist on the internet and can safely use the VSBW system in order to get Tier 0.
So what makes you think it's gonna change if DT's requirement passes? The SCP goons would simply follow DT's requirement and create another SCP "DT's style 20385" tier 0

there would be almost no 1A or higher characters anymore.
Let me clear and clarify this.

My CRT will only affect something that achieve 1-A via tier jump with dimension reasoning without clear infinite dimensions proof ( even though transcending Infinite Dimensions are Low 1-A).

My CRT will not affect those verse who have clear and legitimate infinite dimensions scan inside them.

You can also reach tier higher than Low 1-A by mention of Higher Infinity, Cardinal Number, or even Metaphor and flowery language that equal to them. Or even taking all contexts from the verse to upgrade the tier.

Thank you.

My CRT will only affect something that achieve 1-A via tier jump with dimension reasoning without clear infinite dimensions proof ( even though transcending Infinite Dimensions are Low 1-A).

My CRT will not affect those verse who have clear and legitimate infinite dimensions scan inside them.

You can also reach tier higher than Low 1-A by mention of Higher Infinity, Cardinal Number, or even Metaphor and flowery language that equal to them. Or even taking all contexts from the verse to upgrade the tier.

Thank you.
I am indescribably glad that the topic of your thread has finally returned to the right track

Thank you.
Not like there a lot of those

Also those who beyond the infinite dimension that exist in verse sometimes also seem to jump straight to 1a without a low 1a

DT and Ultima bring a solid point but damn.

3 pages bro.

And they don't even take my argument, I'm really confused.

And kid you not, SCP have a ******* higher infinity proof that even my CRT will not affect them.

Seriously, **** SCP.

In my opinion, the very essence of the verse is to create something logical and interesting, and not to jerk off high tiers on VSB and other wikis, but SCP literally does the last thing that can't help but disappoint.

If a verse implies that an entity can transcend or transcends dimensions and no dimension can ever be enough to comprehend of limit its existence, then it can be 1A even without it explicitly mentioning infinite dimensions. The requirement seems too specific for an author to randomly put those specifics into his writing. And tbh, that crt is almost no different from what DT is requesting.
This is no different from DT's requirement.

DT and Ultima bring a solid point but damn.
Some DT takes a little weird but yeah
3 pages bro.
I mean that topic affect a lot verses
And they don't even take my argument, I'm really confused.
Someone not staff so opinion invalid gg
And kid you not, SCP have a ******* higher infinity proof that even my CRT will not affect them.
SCP wouldn't be tier 1 only if we use space battle system
Seriously, **** SCP.
R34 SCP is cringe so disagree

This is no different from DT's requirement.
They will become Low 1-A instead 1-A, just a little tier adjustment because **** new Low 1-A.

Why did you even exist?

The wiki was peaceful when only 1-A and High 1-A that exist, and then come this little ************ called Low 1-A.

Back