• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She can use her Mooncell power in the outside whenever she want, as showed in the current staff discussion, in the previous S.E.R.A.P.H event and all the other events where she appear, heck even the recent Arcade Collab show that the Mooncell can perfectly influence the outside with Hakuno being the responsible of all the event.
then I have no idea why this skill has such a description.

Oh! And could u leave ur opinion on my CRT? It would be really useful.

it is the most painful thread I've ever seen, hands down
I think the funniest part of the ending is that Deagon openly ignores accepted aspects of the verse, such as how servants work.

Or arguing that there is a jump to 8D when Tiamat has 4D mud, Gilgamesh has a 5D cloak, Avalon is 6D, i.e. only one 7D statement is missing.

Until the thread is closed then is not yet over, which is why I want to focus my attention to it.
DaegonX can move people to his side only if he finds some incredible unknown information that will confirm his point of view. At the moment, all the arguments of both sides revolve around the same statements, just with different interpretations.

it's 2-5 right now. the thread should be closed, and someone else should make a cosmology blog and update the discussion rule so this doesn't happen again
At this point in the discussion, Deagon is only breaking the rule, since the reason the thread was not closed initially is that Chase's "arguments" were new, but Deagon's are the old ones.

I'm still mad that they deleted your comment like that with no real reason
At the moment I couldn't do anything because I was outside in a school event of my little brother, but now that I'm on home and have the time I'm trying to contact other staff about that matter to see if that was right or not.

If I shold get one more notification from the mooncell thread, I'm going to lose it. Why is the thread still opened when majority of the staff has disagreed and have given extremely articulated reasoning? This is a waste of time. I should probably unfollow the thread since the result obviously isn't changing. He's not even an admin. Just a moderator. Up to 3 or 4 admins already disagreed with him so what's wrong?

Seems rightfully

the-rock-meme.gif

He also didn't allow Regidian or any knowledgeable Nasu member to comment on the thread yet he allowed PrinceofPain a Masada fan to comment
Pein being a Shinza fan is questionable to say the least. But he was allowed cause he’s supposedly knowledgeable on the intricacies of the tiering system for tier 1.

Stop hating on Shinza for literally no reason lmao. Just read the verse. If you like FSN, you’ll probably enjoy Dies Irae

Pein being a Shinza fan is questionable to say the least. But he was allowed cause he’s supposedly knowledgeable on the intricacies of the tiering system for tier 1.

Stop hating on Shinza for literally no reason lmao. Just read the verse. If you like FSN, you’ll probably enjoy Dies Irae
Pain isn't the only knowledgeable tier 1 member. There are many other knowledgeable ones who weren't allowed so the fact that Deagonx allowed Pain who so happened to be a Masada fan and we know how Masada fans are when it comes to Nasuverse.

I wouldn't say I hate Shinza but rather, I hate its fans.
Until they accept Nasu>Masada, I would never like them.

Pain isn't the only knowledgeable tier 1 member. There are many other knowledgeable ones who weren't allowed so the fact that Deagonx allowed Pain who so happened to be a Masada fan and we know how Masada fans are when it comes to Nasuverse
Check the knowledgeable members list. His name is there.

I wouldn't say I hate Shinza but rather, I hate its fans.
Until they accept Nasu>Masada, I would never like them
As a writer, nah. Nasu’s made a few too many mid stories (FGO) for me to put him above Masada who doesn’t have any bad works to my recollection. And Nasu’s cosmology is just aids. Textures are the one thing I will always hold against Nasu

As a writer, nah. Nasu’s made a few too many mid stories (FGO) for me to put him above Masada who doesn’t have any bad works to my recollection. And Nasu’s cosmology is just aids. Textures are the one thing I will always hold against Nasu
Textures are one of the best vresions of "phased/overlapping" realities, whaaaatt

Still doesn't change the fact that he ain't the only one.
Kara no Kyoukai clears any of Masada's writing. The philosophy in it alone trumps anything Masada ever wrote. I tried getting into Kajiri Kamui Kagura but I couldn't at all. Dies Iries has too many mistranslations for me to even trust what I'm getting myself into.
Textures are one of the best things about Nasu's cosmology. FGO is great.

Back