• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just let me catch Deagonx trying to wank any verse he wishes. I would be on his tail forever. This man has tried desperately to downgrade the Nasuverse repeatedly with no success.

How do you even apply to become a staff? I want to abuse that power so badly😭

Sad 'cause his argument was about Outer Gods, not BB(
I answered you in Deagonx wall when you mentioned me, however it seems like he erased my answer to you (even though I was editing it to note that said conversation shouldn't be made in others people walls or derailing a staff thread), but basically I mentioned how BB own in game profile note that is doubious the actual influence nyar had on her
But did she really synchronize with the evil god?
Maybe BB just thought she did...like a placebo.
As well as mention how her skill that manipulate time and dimensions are from her Mooncell power, like Cursed Cutting Crater and Faceless Moon.

Additionally, I mentioned how although I can understand your obsession with the lovecraftian lore (which reach the point of try to crosscale the nasuverse with the actual lovecraftian books), this is just BB being BB.

Last edited:
Faceless Moon
In fact, BB did have a meeting with Nyarlathotep, as evidenced by the description of this ability and the description of CE.
GCCuXMkxgBw.jpg

cjhYaN0f8Fo.jpg

basically I mentioned how BB own in game profile note that is doubious the actual influence nyar had on her
Nevertheless, these lines indicate that she did not become a host for Nyarlathotep, which is true (despite her Saint Graph stage 3), but simply received the power that he provided her.

Last edited:
In fact, BB did have a meeting with Nyarlathotep, as evidenced by the description of this ability and the description of CE.
GCCuXMkxgBw.jpg

cjhYaN0f8Fo.jpg

Nevertheless, these lines indicate that she did not become a host for Nyarlathotep, which is true (despite her Saint Graph stage 3), but simply received the power that he provided her.
You are missing the entire point of Faceless Moon just manipulating imaginary numbers (which she already control) to drop people in the Far Side of the Moon (something that she already controled), or how Cursed Cutting Crater is explicitly said to be 'An attack used by the Mooncell's BB from "CCC."' and is clarified to be just her normal NP without the nurse joke (explicitly tell to be BB just unleashing her abilities to her fullest), as well as how her extra bond tell how she is under a placebo.
I can't describe how much I love cosmic horrors beyond human comprehension)
And I understand that, really, I myself think is pretty cool when those sort of things appear in other stories (heck I'm the first to become a fangirl when they appear in the verse that I mainly support, Arifureta), however you need to control yourself and understand that most things don't revolve around them, like in this case where BB just did BB things, as well as the fact that lovecraftian books are something completely appart to any other verse that could make references to it (like nasuverse case) and that crosscale between series is something that isn't going to be allowed unless H.P Lovecraft himself awake from his tomb and say that that other verse and his books are canon to each other (and spoilers, that will never happen).

You are missing the entire point of Faceless Moon just manipulating imaginary numbers (which she already control) to drop people in the Far Side of the Moon (something that she already controled), or how Cursed Cutting Crater is explicitly said to be 'An attack used by the Mooncell's BB from "CCC."' and is clarified to be just her normal NP without the nurse joke (explicitly tell to be BB just unleashing her abilities to her fullest), as well as how her extra bond tell how she is under a placebo.
I do not claim anything about CCC. It's okay. But about Faceless Moon... It directly states that this skill is a remnant of the Nyarl's power that allow her to do that. And about Imaginary Number Space. As we know, Far Side of the Moon is an instance of Imaginary Number Space and BB controls it. However, her power was useless in the Imaginary Scramble event (possibly, even lesser Outer Gods like Vulthoom have way more power than BB in Imaginary Number Space. However, Gilgamesh claims that her power is almost the same as Cthulhu powers)

that crosscale between series is something that isn't going to be allowed unless H.P Lovecraft himself awake from his tomb and say that that other verse and his books are canon to each other (and spoilers, that will never happen)
1) Although such an idea does take place, I do not undertake to assert with all my might that this is exactly the case and in no other way.
2) We can resurrect him with necromancy (Nasuverse allows it) and ask
treasure-island-doctor-livesey.gif

I do not claim anything about CCC. It's okay. But about Faceless Moon... It directly states that this skill is a remnant of the Nyarl's power that allow her to do that. And about Imaginary Number Space. As we know, Far Side of the Moon is an instance of Imaginary Number Space and BB controls it. However, her power was useless in the Imaginary Scramble event (possibly, even lesser Outer Gods like Vulthoom have way more power than BB in Imaginary Number Space. However, Gilgamesh claims that her power is almost the same as Cthulhu powers)
And I mean that BB controls Far Side of the Moon, it's true, but whats about WHOLE Imaginary Number Space... It seems kinda disputable

however you need to control yourself and understand that most things don't revolve around them
yea. A lot of things revolve around them, but for Nasuverse this amount is really insignificant compared to everything else.
And I understand that, really, I myself think is pretty cool when those sort of things appear in other stories (heck I'm the first to become a fangirl when they appear in the verse that I mainly support, Arifureta)
I am glad that there is another fan of Lovecraft's works in the Nasuverse community on VSBW. It's really nice to read that

The endless cycle of people using subpar arguments to try and tear down Tier 1 verses... It is a inevitable outcome; As much as we may dislike it, it was the obvious thing that would occur.

And is noted how Faceless Moon do things that she already was capable, plus the placebo statement which show that she indeed wasn't significantly affected (further supported by the fact that at the end her skill end just revolving around the Mooncell, except Aurea Pork). Also, no, BB wasn't useless in the Imaginary Scramble, she explicitly didn't want to participate (said by herself various times), and the minimal particiaption she did was quite big (she granted Mash her swinsuit and gave her the ability to act in Void Space, as well as at the end drag Yang Guifei and seal her (which is the reason of why when summoned she isn't as wild as in the Imaginary Scramble event)).

And is noted how Faceless Moon do things that she already was capable, plus the placebo statement which show that she indeed wasn't significantly affected (further supported by the fact that at the end her skill end just revolving around the Mooncell, except Aurea Pork)
Quite controversial. The description of the ability directly says the opposite. I believe that inside the Moon Cell itself, her abilities really do not need the provision of forces from such an entity as Nyarlathotep. But it's worth remembering that during the event (in which Summer BB was shown), she, like the other servants, were in the real world outside the Moon Cell. Rather, Nyarlathotep simply allowed her to use the abilities from the Moon Cell in the real world. I think this description is more correct.
Also, no, BB wasn't useless in the Imaginary Scramble, she explicitly didn't want to participate (said by herself various times), and the minimal particiaption she did was quite big (she granted Mash her swinsuit and gave her the ability to act in Void Space
This... Not the most revealing action that demonstrates her power, to be honest.
end drag Yang Guifei and seal her
I don't argue. But dragging from the main part of INS to her own (which is under full control), again, is quite simple for BB. I mean, she didn't show absolute control over INS in the event, which casts doubt on her enormous power in this space.

Quite controversial. The description of the ability directly says the opposite. I believe that inside the Moon Cell itself, her abilities really do not need the provision of forces from such an entity as Nyarlathotep. But it's worth remembering that during the event (in which Summer BB was shown), she, like the other servants, were in the real world outside the Moon Cell. Rather, Nyarlathotep simply allowed her to use the abilities from the Moon Cell in the real world. I think this description is more correct.

This... Not the most revealing action that demonstrates her power, to be honest.

I don't argue. But dragging from the main part of INS to her own (which is under full control), again, is quite simple for BB. I mean, she didn't show absolute control over INS in the event, which casts doubt on her enormous power in this space.
She can use her Mooncell power in the outside whenever she want, as showed in the current staff discussion, in the previous S.E.R.A.P.H event and all the other events where she appear, heck even the recent Arcade Collab show that the Mooncell can perfectly influence the outside with Hakuno being the responsible of all the event.

She don't need to demostrate some absolute control or a immense showing of her power when she quite literally say that she don't want to get involved (because she don't want the fault of that mess to fall over her) and limited her input to just the beginning (giving the means to navigate in Void Space) and ending (sealing Guifei and torturing her by analyzing her evil plan, which btw also demostrate how despite not particiapte she saw all the things happening in the event).

But anyways, I already made my point and this is sort of derailmente so I will stop with this topic, I prefer to focus in the current staff discussion.

Back