• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kara no Kyoukai- 100/10
Tsukihime- 10/10
Fate Zero- 10/10
F/SN- 7/10
Realta Nua version- 9/10
Fate Hollow Ataraxia- 7/10
Angel Notes- Haven't read
Mahoyo- 8/10
FGO- Haven't finished playing but 8/10
Fate Strange Fake- 9/10
F/Heaven's feel- Only watched the movies. 10/10
Fate Kaleid- Never and might never watch it.
Carnival Phantasm- 5/10
Fate extra/CCC- 6-7/10
Fate extra last encore- 2/10(It's so bad)
Fate Apocrypha- 7.5/10(the ost's were so peak)
FSN: 8.5
Fate Zero: 9
Tsukihime: 9.5
Kara no Kyoukai: 7.5
RN version: 8.5
FHA: 7
Angel Notes: 6
Mahoyo: 8.5
FSF: 8
Heaven’s Feel: 6 (9 for the movies)
Kaleid: 6
Carnival Phantasm: 6
CCC: 6
FELA: 3
FA: 7
I'm surprised that you guys put Apocrypha at that high score, so many wasted potential everywhere, Sieg and Atalanta are f***ing trash, and the OST is just a glorified roman things zzzzz

I'm surprised that you guys put Apocrypha at that high score, so many wasted potential everywhere, Sieg and Atalanta are f***ing trash, and the OST is just a glorified roman things zzzzz
I actually liked Apocrypha tbh. I didn't think it was nearly that bad. It was good. Of course, I've also only played it once and it was a while ago, so I could be missing something

I love Apocrypha ngl. I love the character like Karna, Jeanne, Sieg(not the MC), mordred, Amakusa Shirou and Chiron. The OSTS are one of the best in Fate. Atlanta was trash indeed.

Gil has always been a Chad from day 1
nah, he was pretty mid in FSN imo. He was okay in UBW but that’s about it. He becomes an easy 9/10 character after Fate Zero which not only makes him an interesting character but gives him actual depth

I love Apocrypha ngl. I love the character like Karna, Jeanne, Sieg(not the MC), mordred, Amakusa Shirou and Chiron. The OSTS are one of the best in Fate. Atlanta was trash indeed.
I know it's matter of taste but overall by the community Apocrypha is the worst albeit not the trash one like Last Encore, it still has many charming points like the many of servants there like you mentioned, but as said, it does has a lot's of missed and wasted potentials
The writting is also very mid too, characterization is all over the place with only Amakusa has the best one

OST is mid too, and if we see the best Fate's OST then i'll give it to Ufotable Stay Night and Zero, and likely Strange Fake will be on top of it as well with Sawano on the list
Heck, even FGO has a better OST than Apocrypha

As for Atalanta, while you have the same mindset, i have one factor that i hate Atalanta deeply due of Apocrypha bad writting, not even her Berserker version in LB1 is a saving grace for me, the fact that i used to hate Nero, Alcides, and Siegfried but now i'm very acknowledged the three (with Alcides and Draco as my faves) show how f***ed up Atalanta roles are
Semiramis is came to close but that's more of the reason of how FGO fanbase back then overhyped her (like "hurr durr her double class will be best gimmick", "Hanging Garden will be so good" etc) and when she's finally debuted, she's so low tier as heck and now peoples barely talk about her in present times, so rather than hate, it's more of pity instead, and combined with Apocrypha reputation, no wonder why

why ya all hate extra last encore so much. I just love it's animation
Not only do I not really like Nero, but the plot, characters, and its very existence itself was so bad I couldn't believe I was watching Fate. The worst Nasuverse content of all time. It makes the first FGO movie look good.

Not only do I not really like Nero, but the plot, characters, and its very existence itself was so bad I couldn't believe I was watching Fate. The worst Nasuverse content of all time. It makes the first FGO movie look good.
Nero's fine, but yeah everything else is dogwater. The only reason I don't think it's garbage is because it's better than garbage tier stories that I've read. It's like a 3, which is still bad.

don`t forget spacebattles as well.
spacebattles doesn't even believe in dimensional tiering so that's not really fair to begin with

it got nuked but there is a thread to recreate it. They are getting back to 1A-High 1A tier it just that there is too much tier 1 threads for other verses that staff barely even enter that thread its been sitting there for months with just a few staff input
It seems like there's basically universal agreement for it being High 1A iirc

iirc Zeus was solar system something maybe higher depending on interpretation there

but well its different scaling rules , you cant expect everything to follow a set universal rule especially on the internet

Last edited:
She can use her Mooncell power
Mooncell isn't even confirmed to exist in FGO timelines. Even if she did, whatever she does as a Servant isn't the real thing itself.
I don't even wanna go into the continuity shit show that is Mooncell + Archetype: Earth/Arcueid being in the same "universe", but I think it's obvious none of the things BB does as a Servant are directly derived from Mooncell existing and acting.

Mooncell isn't even confirmed to exist in FGO timelines. Even if she did, whatever she does as a Servant isn't the real thing itself.
I don't even wanna go into the continuity shit show that is Mooncell + Archetype: Earth/Arcueid being in the same "universe", but I think it's obvious none of the things BB does as a Servant are directly derived from Mooncell existing and acting.
Mooncell is literally stated to exist in another parallel world or timeline in FGO though.

Mooncell is literally stated to exist in another parallel world or timeline in FGO though.
I mean in the timeline the story is taking place. The problem is that either answers (FGO is a Mooncell timeline or FGO is a Crimson Moon timeline) results in some degree of non-sense.

And isn't it an Adjacent World? I can never remember for my life which one is it in these cases.

Quoting her BB in game profile
Cursed Cutting Crater
A cursed hole that carves a chunk out of the world.
An attack used by the Mooncell's BB from "CCC."
Not to mention all the other events where the Mooncell gang get involved, the thing exist in FGO and is brought all the time so objetively speaking it exist, because we are quite literally told so. This isn't something open to debate, is a fact, so I'm not going to argue over it.

You do understand EITHER WAY the answer makes something make no sense, right?

Okay, Mooncell exists. - Archetype: EARTH/Arcueid
No, Crimson Moon exists. - B.B.

It's not even a question of which one is right or wrong. Unless you wanna argue that there's two Moons. Your answer is simplistic at best and completely denies the real problem.

My answer is literally what the game itself state.
Human wisdom has met its defeat. Human power alone is simply incapable of progressing beyond this point.

Introducing myself again. I'm Arcueid Brunestud. A member of vampires' royalty called a True Ancestor. That means I'm a princess! Ah, but relax. I'm a vampire but I don't suck blood. I'm a totally sweet lady!

"literally what the game itself state."​

Last edited:
If you want a more in-depth answer then our BB (and Mooncell gang) are from another timeline (as showed for example by the surprise of everyone about the existence of a not cursed Kiara, though at the end she still ended as ****** up as the original one, or by how Hakuno affected our timelines from his/her own). And the Arcueid we summon is from our timeline (except the second ascension which is basically stated to be just for fan-service, like how Mash was added to the fighting game).

If you want a more in-depth answer then our BB (and Mooncell gang) are from another timeline (as showed for example by the surprise of everyone about the existence of a not cursed Kiara, though at the end she still ended as ****** up as the original one, or by how Hakuno affected our timelines from his/her own). And the Arcueid we summon is from our timeline (except the second ascension which is basically stated to be just for fan-service, like how Mash was added to the fighting game).
Where in the game exactly is that stated that Arch: EARTH is from out timeline?
"basically stated to be fan-service" doesn't change much, as you could say the exact same thing for the cross references and re-use of characters from Fate games.

Lots of ratings I probably wouldn’t agree with. FSN being a 7 seems wrong but it’s pacing was atrocious. Kara no Kyoukai was like a 7.5 imo. Good in its thematics, great even but its character left a bit to be desired.
Thing is, the characters outside of Shiki are just there to add layers to her own character. It was always meant to be like that from the beginning and it's also why she's such a goated character fr 💯.
Respectfully, you’re just objectively wrong. Like, on every possible level. The only one you could remotely compare to him would be Kirei or Shiki and even that’s a stretch.

I’ll say it again, I don’t think there’s a single VN character that’s better than him. Even the ones that are around his level like Beatrice, Mercurius, Kirei, Morgana, etc. aren’t actually better.
I've read Monster and Johan is honestly amazing, but that's one huge stretch if you ask me.

Thing is, the characters outside of Shiki are just there to add layers to her own character. It was always meant to be like that from the beginning and it's also why she's such a goated character fr 💯.
Oh I know. Shiki's goated, but the rest aren't that good. Hence why I don't like it that much

Back