• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He also says a big no! to them being the same bud
Yog do not have a name. It's called All-in-one and One-in-All (as well as in Nasuverse as Lavinia claims)
OG Yog also do not called as Yog-Sothoth because "Yog-Sothoth" - is just a fragmentary name of the real thing that called All-in-one and One-in-All

In other cases one one has to evaluate case-by-case what can be extrapolated relatively directly from what the verse has stated. E.g. if the verse has stated that for all dimensions there are, one could always, at any time, add one more, then it is reasonable to conclude that all possible dimensions include at least any finite amount and being qualitatively superior to that would hence result in Low 1-A ratings once more
Ig the root won't be downgraded lel

Yog do not have a name
It's called sut tyhon
OG Yog also do not called as Yog-Sothoth because "Yog-Sothoth" - is just a fragmentary name of the real thing that called All-in-one and One-in-All
I read lovecraft that's not how it works. It's still Yog, all in one nonsense is just to represent him being anywhere and everywhere. His true essence also has that indescribable shit beyond logic nonsense not negative theology tho. Honestly just stop reaching bruh outer gods have decent feats we can use for the nasuverse already Inverse.

It's called sut tyhon
"It might be called Sut-Typhon but in (second name) Book of Eibon it's recorded as All-in-One and One-in-All"
It's still Yog, all in one nonsense is just to represent him being anywhere and everywhere.
Actually, as Carter stated.. "the thing that cults of Earth worship as Yog-Sothoth, Yuggoth guys call it "The Beyond One" and e.t.c.". Actually, Carter stated that true nature and name of Yog is... Do not exist actually "That was all-encompassing oness that exist as All-in-one and One-in-All of limitless being and self" and nothing more. Yog-Sothoth, Sut-Typhon is all just how lesser beings call it, but All in One is like not a name, rather description of it's nature

@MrUnderlord Alright, that's enough of you, until the outer gods fully take the appearance, all of the statements you said are in all just a wild speculation for scaling sake

This is why your CRT for Abby is stuck, nobody take you seriously, not even the knowledgeable ones

This is why your CRT for Abby is stuck, nobody take you seriously, not even the knowledgeable ones
Actually, my CRT about adding Yog as key for Abby page seems quite right. Idea about cross-verse was discussed here that's why I decided to mention that in the CRT

And noone cares about the tier of the Yog-Sothoth. All I want is to stop guys from thinking that Root is something truly grate and supreme everywhere since this idea just funny. Root was mentioned as source of creation and supreme power "for this world" (source: Tsukihime), but some guys think that Root is literally beyond even that (why? Because of negative theology that don't even useful in tier evaluation)

Last edited:
Ok. I change my mind about Yog. Theoretical has convinced me. Yog in Nasuverse IS NOT the same from Cthulhu Mythos.

And Mr Underlord, why do you want Sut-Typhon to scale to the root so badly when you know that doesn't make sense?

And Mr Underlord, why do you want Sut-Typhon to scale to the root so badly when you know that doesn't make sense?
Actually, I don't want to scale Yog to Root. They are too different in my opinion. All I want is to prove that Yog as well as Outer Universe is independent from the Root as it should be.

Actually, I don't want to scale Yog to Root. They are too different in my opinion. All I want is to prove that Yog as well as Outer Universe is independent from the Root as it should be.
No. Stop saying that. Nothing that gets shown in Nasuverse can be different or independent from the Root. You know that makes no sense.

No. Stop saying that. Nothing that gets shown in Nasuverse can be different or independent from the Root. You know that makes no sense.
Only question is "why?" As I remember and know, definitions of the Root only claims that 1) Root is the source of all events as well as all magic for the universe (the Parallel Universes, routs and e.t.c); 2) Root is source of existence and existence should return to Root at it's end; 3) Root aka True Emptiness aka [ ] is the empty space beyond and below which lays only darkness.
It was never mentioned that literally everything that appears in Nasuverse came from the Root.

"It might be called Sut-Typhon but in (second name) Book of Eibon it's recorded as All-in-One and One-in-All"
So there's a contradiction, can't be upscale sad
Just give up man it's tiresome with people like this.
Sut-Typhon is all just how lesser beings call it, but All in One is like not a name, rather description of it's nature
The name sut typhon is never mentioned in the lovecraft that is a contradiction please stop this I beg of you nasuverse doesn't have scaling to actual lovecraft
@MrUnderlord Alright, that's enough of you, until the outer gods fully take the appearance, all of the statements you said are in all just a wild speculation for scaling sake

Thank God

But his crt wasn't that bad, it held some elements that were true.
All I want is to stop guys from thinking that Root is something truly grate and supreme everywhere since this idea just funny.
How is it funny bro, your outer God can be described as "one in all" and "all in one", it can be described as "bordering every dimension", how do you not get it; the more something is unknown in the nasuverse the more powerful it is, that's how mystery works, that's why outer gods are that powerful Inverse too they are mostly unkown but not totally unkown.

Heck that's why aliens are this powerful for earth they embody elements not known to the planet; nasuverses power systems is just a slight copy paste of the intelligibility hierarchy of neoplatonism, that's why the root which is fundamentally unknownable in every sense is the highest existence in the nasuverse how is that hard to grasp.

Love craft the real love craft doesn't exist in the nasuverse juuuuuust stoooop and be patient wait for more feats from inverse outer gods okay?

For the root is above all, speculation doesn't matter we're talking about narrative consistency what nasu is trying to convey to you man.

It was never mentioned that literally everything that appears in Nasuverse came from the Root.
Bro, they literally, hyper-literally and verbatim say "it is Where" ALLLLLL" things come from and where "ALLLLLL" things end. Allll=every, literally every. They say it's the source of everything, everything is everything, all is all and there is that.

But his crt wasn't that bad, it held some elements that were true.
When I making CRT's I do my best to keep objective view on a character. Such discussions as "above/independent from the Root" is likely, but not confirmed directly in the F/GO (exactly for now) that's why I can't use such ideas in the CRT's. Only facts.

Laugh maniacally in the background while preparing for the Great Trial
far-cry6-laugh.gif

All possible spaces. Space includes dimensions as a spatial characteristic of it
That doesn't really get the interpretation you want it to. If it's "all possible spaces", it's very possible that it isn't talking about spatial dimensions or higher dimensions at all and could very well just be talking about universes or something similar to that. It would require extra proof to show otherwise, and idk if there's anything to help that case. But maybe it's enough idk

That doesn't really get the interpretation you want it to. If it's "all possible spaces", it's very possible that it isn't talking about spatial dimensions or higher dimensions at all and could very well just be talking about universes or something similar to that. It would require extra proof to show otherwise, and idk if there's anything to help that case. But maybe it's enough idk
It's very complicated since in Nasuverse directly about dimensions as spatial characteristic talks only Kiara (mb). As I know, dimensional theory also can refers to universes (Parallel Worlds). Anyway, however, Yog encompasses main universe that have at least 8D. I think that's fine

• Crt is made
  • It's Staff Discussion
  • It has it's purpose shifted halfway through the thread by 2 staff members
  • Said staff members limit the input supporters can have on the thread
  • Said Staff Members still get outvoted and the thread is basically all but rejected

• Crt is made
  • It's Staff Discussion
  • Said Staff Members still get outvoted and the thread is basically all but rejected
I have no idea what it turned into. I kept repeatedly saying to keep it small and do everything in parts but then it turned into one gigantic mess.

• Crt is made
  • It's Staff Discussion
Look on the bright side, at least Deagon doesn't like 4D Invunerability either. The problem is that he forgot that magic in Fate is a higher dimensional power.

Back