• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6-F20-C34-C-742-C-4-DE0-A7-B9-6170-A350-F679.jpg

AE9-DBC0-E-199-B-4-D3-B-A0-A6-5139-EBD8-B23-D.jpg
I said I think it was included, I didn't outright confirmed it since since I didn't remeber exactly all the stuff of the crt. That said however, since gods regen was upgraded the regen negation of MEODP should also get buffed since they can kill gods and anything, except special cases like Tiamat or ORT that don't possess concept of death.

may be contradicted by the tsuki remake
I mean, iirc there is how Nasu said before that MEODP can't affect ORT because he lack the concept of death and in the recent LB 7 Dino-Shiki seem like it was only able to take one life from it after Beni used Azrael to give her the concept of death.

High godly neg for MEoDP was never in the crt btw, but you can certainly make a crt for it and save us from Arc having low godly overtime for whatever reason despite remaking her concepts, mind, soul and everything, while MEoDP has mid godly neg

I have a question regarding our current Servant scaling.
Servants are currently scaling to 1/3 the A Rank NPs via Numeral of the Saint Gawain clashing with Lancelot.
When did this happen? I don't remember Gawain and Lancelot ever fighting as servants.
Just going to bump this question as it kind of important and no one answered it.

From memory Mitch was the one that first mentioned the Gawain Numeral and Arondight in the upgrade thread. For my part at least right now I'm on phone so I can't really search info about that.

Just going to bump this question as it kind of important and no one answered it.
It was them in life

In general (with the exception of like, literal gods and those who scale to them) a servant is the same strength as they were in life without outside nerfs or whatever, this is mentioned in CM3 and we use this generally and will use stuff mentioned from their backstories while alive

KoTR servants unless being nerfed like when Shirou is a master, are similarly as strong as they were in life, we get that statement with Saber when she finally gets Rin as a master,, and then the other KoTR servants maintained their relative strengths in comparison to her and eachother

The closest to them fighting as servants though was Lancelot, Bedivere and Gawain fighting Tristan who had Inversion, Rampage, and Nightless (which includes Numeral of the Saint based on what Higashide and Nasu have said in Bamboo Broom) and using their NPs during the fight

It was them in life

In general (with the exception of like, literal gods and those who scale to them) a servant is the same strength as they were in life without outside nerfs or whatever, this is mentioned in CM3 and we use this generally and will use stuff mentioned from their backstories while alive

KoTR servants unless being nerfed like when Shirou is a master, are similarly as strong as they were in life, we get that statement with Saber when she finally gets Rin as a master,, and then the other KoTR servants maintained their relative strengths in comparison to her and eachother

The closest to them fighting as servants though was Lancelot, Bedivere and Gawain fighting Tristan who had Inversion, Rampage, and Nightless (which includes Numeral of the Saint based on what Higashide and Nasu have said in Bamboo Broom) and using their NPs during the fight
I whole heartedly disagree with scaling servants to life. Artoria could fight against Vortigern and Gawain and Lancelot are said to be greater or equal to her. Various other servants are also weaker than in life, such as the Four Heavenly Kings and Raikou. Guess I'll make a CRT to talk about that then.

Before I make that CRT does anyone know where I can find some information/scans? I need the statements of Numeral Gawain being virtually invincible to Hakuno and his servants. As well as the list of attacks Hakuno's servant (specifically Archer) can use by that point.

The argument I'll make is basically that Numeral Gawain scales above Archer's Unlimited Blade Works, which is E~A++ in Extra. In which case normal Gawain and other servants would then scale to the same 1/3rd of Numeral, but in this case it will be the 1/3rd of an A++ Rank NP. However, as an alternative it's still possible that Gawain would just not allow Archer to activate UBW, as such he can scale above the atttacks Archer does have. The A Rank NPs of Caladbolg and Hrunting. Which makes Numeral Gawain superior to A Rank NPs.

I whole heartedly disagree with scaling servants to life.
I mean idk what to tell you, it's just stated that Artoria is outright as strong as she was in her life, and that servants are meant to be as strong as they were in life, not taking into account stuff like bad masters, or potentially buffs from ME.
Artoria could fight against Vortigern
Artoria could not at all fight Vortigern no, she only actually did anything when she used Rhongo on him. Prior to that, he casually one shot both her and Gawain, and it took them hours to even stab his hands to immobilize him. On top of that, that incarnation of Vortigern doesn't really have any sort of scaling anyway.
and Gawain and Lancelot are said to be greater or equal to her.
Gawain and Lancelot also both admit they're weaker than her, we also see her beat the super buffed Tristan in his own interlude (Lancer not Saber but not Lion King so they're still around equal), Mordred also says shes the strongest one. A bunch of other stuff also repeatedly says Artoria is stronger than the rest of the round as well, she's also the only one considered a Top Servant.
Various other servants are also weaker than in life, such as the Four Heavenly Kings and Raikou. Guess I'll make a CRT to talk about that then.
Yes, the ones who scale to gods which I said is an exception

As for the Gawain stuff

This is all right after the fight, this is like 2 to 3 days before the last day, by this point you have everything

Last edited:
Thanks for the Gawain scans!

Do you have scans of Saber comparing her Servant self to her living self? I'd like to include it in my CRT. Speaking of which, I'll be posting it soon. I just finished writing it so I'll read over it for grammar issues and any other issues I may spot. Prepare for High 6-C servants potentially.

I have a quick question. Are Archer's Hrunting and Caladbolg II equivalent to A+ NPs? Broken Phantasms rank up the NP and since they're A Rank Broken Phantasms, wouldn't they be equal to A+? Or is the A Rank the final rank and Archer just has to lower Caladbolg even more than other NPs to make it Caladbolg II?

Back