• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know, the root was given 1A because its Apophatic to dimensional theories. With the current rules, it's supposed to be High 1A-0

It's not wtf??
Yes because Dimensional theory are just Aleph-null at it's maxs. If it apophatic at Alephs degrees, then yes, they are qualified for high 1-A.
Just look Divine Dreamwalker series, most of the top characters are apophatic yet they are still on tier 2-A.

Yes because Dimensional theory are just Aleph-null at it's maxs. If it apophatic at Alephs degrees, then yes, they are qualified for high 1-A.
Just look Divine Dreamwalker series, most of the top characters are apophatic yet they are still on tier 2-A.
Apophatic Theology by itself is 1A at bare minimum. Idk what you're talking about.

Apophatic Theology by itself is 1A at bare minimum. Idk what you're talking about.
Context matter bro, apophatic theology are only works on its intended hierarchy. And no, it's not the minimum since Divine Dreamwalker characters are 2-A lol.
Just ask Ultima.

Context matter bro, apophatic theology are only works on its intended hierarchy.
Just ask Ultima

Bro. Even Ultima stated that as long as the context for the description of Apophatic Theology is correct, then it's an automatic 1A. Infact, he wanted to make the root tier 0 using apophatic Theology but he has taken a break from that thread.

Bro. Even Ultima stated that as long as the context for the description of Apophatic Theology is correct, then it's an automatic 1A. Infact, he wanted to make the root tier 0 using apophatic Theology but he has taken a break from that thread.
He is no longer considered root to be automatically tier 0 lol.

Also, as I just reread the 1-A upgrade crt, there were no argument about low 1-A being a better option, since it really isn't. I also reread the low 1-A downgrade which was made more recently and it was closed to the OP's consent since he quite literally said :
I feel so wrong. I forget to read Apophatic Thelogy. Right every should disagree when I said 1-C at First.
and then asked for the thread to be closed.
Anyways, Apophatic theology in regards of dimensionality is treated as 1-A by default (when given enough context / staraightforward statements) and even if Ultima's thread didn't reach any real conclusions, this fact remained as the original standard.

which was made more recently and it was closed to the OP's consent since he quite literally said :
and then asked for the thread to be closed.
He said sorry for 1-C lol, not the Low 1-A tiering which he still hold on.
Anyways, Apophatic theology in regards of dimensionality is treated as 1-A by default (when given enough context / staraightforward statements) and even if Ultima's thread didn't reach any real conclusions, this fact remained as the original standard.
No it doesn't, the logic of apophatic dimensionality is just Aleph-1. The standard will change soon.

By the way, it was agreed that a cosmology blog should be made before attempting any downgrade/upgrade too, for it to be clearer to understand. In this case, it would also be better to wait for it to be created before creating any CRT on those topics.
Nah, I want chaos.

Back