• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
B58-EF845-F9-AE-4-FC9-8981-B9-BAF5381-D1-D.jpg

1 ******* HP left

So that means any servants that fought her would have similar speed assuming they dodged those lasers and in return any servants that fought those servants would have similar speed too.

Correct me if I’m wrong
light speed servants make sense
Servants already are accepted as FTl, with calcs that put them at 3c and 7c so that don't really matter in general.

WOOOO.
Also out of curiosity, does anyone agree with the reasons Excalibur is light speed? To those that read the reasons. I think the first 3 brought up were nice points I never really thought about
Yeah I do, there's no real reason to disagree from what I've seen.

WOOOO.
Also out of curiosity, does anyone agree with the reasons Excalibur is light speed? To those that read the reasons. I think the first 3 brought up were nice points I never really thought about
yeah, lightspeed excalibur makes sense to me. there were some points that I almost forgot about, mainly the thing with caliburn shooting light lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!
Yep, I just needed to mention of the fate badum tss of hundreds of characters would be affected by this and someone accepted to evaluate it.
It is her. She's just using some God Eater character’s clothes as costume.
More specifically is Jeanne with a cosplay of Alisa.

I have a question regarding our current Servant scaling.
Servants are currently scaling to 1/3 the A Rank NPs via Numeral of the Saint Gawain clashing with Lancelot.
When did this happen? I don't remember Gawain and Lancelot ever fighting as servants.

I have a question regarding our current Servant scaling.
Servants are currently scaling to 1/3 the A Rank NPs via Numeral of the Saint Gawain clashing with Lancelot.
When did this happen? I don't remember Gawain and Lancelot ever fighting as servants.
Wait so the Gawain and lancelot from camelot singularity are not servants?

I did remember Gawain fighting in ccc event

Wait so the Gawain and lancelot from camelot singularity are not servants?

I did remember Gawain fighting in ccc event
Gawain and Lancelot never fight in Camelot. Gawain is stalled out by King Hassan. And then he fights Bedi and Mash. Lancelot is stated that he is the only knight that could beat Gawain, but that is irrelevant to the current point.

A weak Melt fights Gawain early on and then he spots Ritsuka and stops fighting to be all "hey master." Also that's not Numeral Gawain.

Gawain and Lancelot never fight in Camelot. Gawain is stalled out by King Hassan. And then he fights Bedi and Mash. Lancelot is stated that he is the only knight that could beat Gawain, but that is irrelevant to the current point.

A weak Melt fights Gawain early on and then he spots Ritsuka and stops fighting to be all "hey master." Also that's not Numeral Gawain.
Lancelot did fight mash and the others I believe before joining them.

Anyway I’m sad musashi is dead for good.

seems like she’ll never come back.

Back