• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bruh. That's the Root. C'mon man. 「 」is only used to pronounce "Emptiness" and that symbol for the Root. She reached Realm of Nothingness in the fight with the another saber, not on the Lostbelt.
True emptiness is litteraly the state beyong nothingness, it's tell in the thing you send. It's tell she achieve [ ], so now she is the root now ??? Do you understand what achieve mean?

Your reaching is beyong word....

True emptiness is litteraly the state beyong nothingness, it's tell in the thing you send. It's tell she achieve [ ], so now she is the root now ??? Do you understand what achieve mean?

Your reaching is beyong word....
Yes. She reached Root and wiped herself from existence by that.

Yes. She reached Root and wiped herself from existence by that.
Achieve [] which is a state beyong nothigness, not reached the root. And she wiped herself bcz she should have die from the beginning, she tell herself that she will die in this lostbelt in the beginning.

Did you read the lostbelt or got your info on the wiki?

Bruh. That's the Root. C'mon man. 「 」is only used to pronounce "Emptiness" and that symbol for the Root. She reached Realm of Nothingness in the fight with the another saber, not on the Lostbelt.
There was a crt for Musashi were this was addressed and was show a literal statement from Nasu saying that in the case of Musashi [] is different from the [] of Root, will link the post and the text here:
Q: Well since we are talking about her, I want to hear bout Miyamoto Musashi. During Fate/Stay Night, there was a phrase that "Whether a path to the future or path to the past, the place it reaches its Zero" type of phrase was said in it.
Does this mean Musashi's Empty Space/Kyu = Zero concept means something similar to the Root?
Nasu: No, not at all actually. When I was studying the person Miyamoto Musashi historically, I found out that tale of Musashi was happening around the same period as when the concept of "Mu" from Buddhism entered into Japan recently. And thinking about it, I thought it was impressive that Musashi's Father claimed to be a Muise? during that era. And as I saw myself deeper into that side of history,
I felt that in "FGO" , the place female Musashi must reach as her peak must be "Cutting that which has no form". And around that time, as I was doing Musashi's Trial Quest, I was also making plans for FGO Part 2, so I was studying info on Greece and the concept of Chaos.

And at that moment, I thought, well this is something Musashi has to cut, as Muramasa mentioned, "One you are able to cut that which has no form, you show your true essence". Many different creative material makes Miyamoto Musashi appear in it, but we thought that if we are to put in Musashi, that we have to put her inside the story with a meaning to her in the story. And I thought that Musashi would have meaning if she at the end cuts through the Empty Space/Kyou, and accomplishes all things and disappears beyond the zero. And she was character that was made with that in mind, and we put in a lot of small nods to this throughout the game.
So this isn't something that is related to the Root of All Magic or etc like that.

There was a crt for Musashi were this was addressed and was show a literal statement from Nasu saying that in the case of Musashi [] is different from the [] of Root, will link the post and the text here:
I'm about events of 5.2, not her mental state. At Lostbelt she reached the Root in order to seal Chaos.

UPD: My bad, 5.2 also wasn't the Root if I understood that correctly.

I want to ask him about Outer Gods, because that thing is weird just like that shit with Musashi. Is it possible to contact him somehow? Or when he can answer to the questions of fans on some forum? Idk. Guys from another verse and that thing just works. Just like Todd Howard said: "Believe me, it just works"

Last edited:
It’s because in case files where magecraft is properly explain and the root is sometime would be included as well.

Real quote:
Takeuchi:
What Nasu does isn't like a puzzle. "What does this mean? It doesn't make sense." "I don't care if it doesn't make sense. I don't have any intent of making it make sense." When he said that, I was just...

Strange fake has further evidence of Servant invulnerability:
"It takes an AMR to kill off a mage with a mercury Mystic Code, and missiles for a mage extending his life by transferring his consciousness to countless worms. Nothing within the realm of our laws can kill Heroic Spirits, but how about a homunculus possessed by a Divine Spirit?"

Also much like high-level illusions can reality warp, high-level charm abilities can reality warp by 'charming' non-sentient inanimate objects like making grains of gunpowder lose the law giving them the ability to explode.

Cover for the next strange Fake volume releasing on the 10th of February.
20EwCV2.jpeg

Volume 4 of Type/Redline releasing on the 3rd of February:
FnImrYYakAAm1vC

Not sure if it will have more chapters than the ones released online, but will properly have a Servant profile and a glossary.

Lots of signs that Lasagna are falling behind schedule and are crunching Lostbelt 7. Let's hope it isn't a mess.
Coincidently, a comet from the Oort Cloud that is visible every 50,000 years will pass by Earth on the 1st of February:

What do y’all think about this ? While I do have many contentions with it (mainly tiering based), I’d like to hear your thoughts about it.

Strange fake has further evidence of Servant invulnerability:
"It takes an AMR to kill off a mage with a mercury Mystic Code, and missiles for a mage extending his life by transferring his consciousness to countless worms. Nothing within the realm of our laws can kill Heroic Spirits, but how about a homunculus possessed by a Divine Spirit?"
I f***ing hate it

if it’s another fandom or it’s non-fandom why should we give a shit about it, since they have different systems
Dawg man calm down, I wasn't talking about their system but rather that guy's way to interpret things which would fall on different tiers than we currently have for the verse (using our on tiering system).

Back