• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most of the stuffs seems to follow vsbw's guidelines. Makes sense to me🤷
In terms of tiering, most of the stuff ressembles vsbw. Though, a lot of stuff seem to be very exaggerated like Imaginary Number Space. What I found more interesting was the Root's part and that "concepts hierarchy". I'd have to look into that in details but the blog lacks sources and I'm a bit lazy ngl.

A lot of the other wikis are better in some regards compared to VSBW but it seems vsbw is more accurate (not saying we are 100% accurate, I’m just saying that we’re more accurate compared to them)

In terms of tiering, most of the stuff ressembles vsbw. Though, a lot of stuff seem to be very exaggerated like Imaginary Number Space. What I found more interesting was the Root's part and that "concepts hierarchy". I'd have to look into that in details but the blog lacks sources and I'm a bit lazy ngl.
Yeah. It was the roots' part that impressed me the most. I was also right about Akashic records being different from True Emptiness/Swirl of root.

Yeah I guess. I won't take it literally though, since I'd have to get the actual source of all of this to make up my mind by myself.

On that wiki Azathoth is considered to be a reality dreamer. Rofl.
I'm not talking about any other character's profile. I'm specifically talking about The Root's profile. Different people make different profiles there. Some are legit, some are beyond terrible. Have you read the Swirl_of_the_Root's profile there?

I'm not talking about any other character's profile. I'm specifically talking about The Root's profile. Different people make different profiles there. Some are legit, some are beyond terrible. Have you read the Swirl_of_the_Root's profile there?
The usual description of the Root.

AHAHAHAHH ROFL.
"Outerverse level (As an existence comparable to that of True Demons, Sut-Typhon is superior to Kiara who possessed full control over the Moon Cell, which had recorded all of human history. Therefore, it likely has records of the Unified Language, which is capable of accessing the Akashic Record and drawing forth memories from the Root. The Root is a metaphysical realm that serves as the apex point atop all forms of dimensional theory, governing dimensional theory from outside of the world. It is the source of all existence from which all things flow that records the beginning and end of all things. It is a realm without boundaries where time has no meaning, and it stretches out into infinity. It is the primordial beginning that can grant the power to bend the rules of reality or break it like a twig, remake or unmake the world, and create a whole new reality from nothing. Sut-Typhon is enshrined beyond the ultimate gate that surpasses the six doors representing all possible dimensions that reach across all of time and space. It is an existence that borders all possible dimensions and is tied to all possible things, which would include Divine Spirits, Ultimate Ones, Void Shiki, and possibly even the Root itself)"

AHAHAHAHH ROFL.
"Outerverse level (As an existence comparable to that of True Demons, Sut-Typhon is superior to Kiara who possessed full control over the Moon Cell, which had recorded all of human history. Therefore, it likely has records of the Unified Language, which is capable of accessing the Akashic Record and drawing forth memories from the Root. The Root is a metaphysical realm that serves as the apex point atop all forms of dimensional theory, governing dimensional theory from outside of the world. It is the source of all existence from which all things flow that records the beginning and end of all things. It is a realm without boundaries where time has no meaning, and it stretches out into infinity. It is the primordial beginning that can grant the power to bend the rules of reality or break it like a twig, remake or unmake the world, and create a whole new reality from nothing. Sut-Typhon is enshrined beyond the ultimate gate that surpasses the six doors representing all possible dimensions that reach across all of time and space. It is an existence that borders all possible dimensions and is tied to all possible things, which would include Divine Spirits, Ultimate Ones, Void Shiki, and possibly even the Root itself)"
What profile is this?

Dude. That is a different character and profile from a different person.

Omg, that's so funny)

That's why this site cannot be used as something that can provide weighty arguments. Only to draw grains of information and no more.
That's exactly what I'm saying. I don't care for other profiles you keep bringing up. I'm only talking about that specific Root profile.

Wait. I found info, that Gates of all possible dimensions reach across ALL of time and space (Yog exist far beyond it) and that Yog far surpasses Solomon, who is 1-C, and that no nonfictional mage (that includes users of First and Fifth magic) can hope to stand against him. Doesn't that mean that Yog is Low 1-A or even higher in Nasuverse?

Last edited:
Wait. I found info, that Gates of all possible dimensions reach across ALL of time and space (Yog exist far beyond it) and that Yog far surpasses Solomon, who is 1-C, and that no nonfictional mage (that includes users of First and Fifth magic) can hope to stand against him. Doesn't that mean that Yog is Low 1-A or even higher in Nasuverse?
Scans?

Alright. I just finished reading the entire cosmology of the Nasuverse from the CSAP site and read the Root's and Shiki's profiles. I had to go through it like three times.

A lot of explanations were added for the Root and Shiki that were not on this website. Most of the stuff I was talking about was also written on that page. To say the least, the Nasuverse cosmology on that website is not as wide or broad as this website's Nasuverse cosmology. But that website has a lot more details on the major aspects of Nasuverse cosmology compared to this website. For instance, CSAP deeply explains the platonic concepts and how each concept traces on immeasurably to their primordial beginnings. That's something this vsbw has never explained. CSAP also explained how the Akashic records differ from the Swirl of the Root/True Emptiness. Meanwhile, Vsbw thinks they are the same thing. What surprises me the most is that CSAP showed way better scans and contexts, explaining almost every single point better. It explains taiji, wuji, etc., better than vsbw. It even gives some info on the Outer Gods tiering as well.

I think the staff members here for Nasuverse should look at it and try to add whatever missing details this site needs because, as of right now, Nasuverse's cosmology is way easier to understand using CSAP than using VSBW.

https://character-stats-and-profile...:Theoretical_Toxic/Nasuverse_Metaphysics_Blog
https://character-stats-and-profile..._the_Root_(Canon)/Theoretical_Toxic?so=search

Last edited:
31WdfzQskAU.jpg
OxWOANaY9Yg.jpg
pl_xqhmon2I.jpg

Hmmm..this looks interesting.

Guess we would have to let more knowledgeable members to share their opinion on this. This looks like at least High 1-B to Low 1A for Yog-Sothoth IMO. The CSAP wiki from the Nasuverse cosmology blog puts him at 1A tho. So idk.

Hmmm..this looks interesting.

Guess we would have to let more knowledgeable members to share their opinion on this. This looks like at least High 1-B to Low 1A for Yog-Sothoth IMO. The CSAP wiki from the Nasuverse cosmology blog puts him at 1A tho. So idk.
Well, that's at least not High 1-B if we remember that the Yog lies beyond all possible spaces (Spaces includes dimensions) and times (Low 1-A). And that's only for "Six Gates". Ultimate Gate lies beyond the First Gate, that lies beyond the Six Gates.

NOTE: do NOT confuse Dreamlands and Imaginary Number Space. Dreamlands lies beyond the physical being (The Rose's Slumber: B
A deep sleep that leads one to the divine depths of the land of dreams. The fragrant roses and waves of intense heat release the target's mind from its physical being.), but Imaginary Number Space is steel to be a part of physical world of Fate/EXTRA

Last edited:
I made that profile ages ago when I first got into Nasuverse stuff outside of the anime. Ignore any of the outerversal stuff/connections between outer gods and the root, I don't agree with that anymore. I cringe so hard looking at that profile.

The "all possible dimensions" stuff is actually accepted on the site, but is used to treat the outer gods as 7-D, possibly 9-D (compared to every other character who's only 6-D, possibly 8-D). I don't think any of it has been applied to the profiles tho. This also means that Yog already scales above Solomon anyway, but the quote about non-fictional mages is nice supporting evidence.

Alright. I just finished reading the entire cosmology of the Nasuverse from the CSAP site and read the Root's and Shiki's profiles. I had to go through it like three times.

A lot of explanations were added for the Root and Shiki that were not on this website. Most of the stuff I was talking about was also written on that page. To say the least, the Nasuverse cosmology on that website is not as wide or broad as this website's Nasuverse cosmology. But that website has a lot more details on the major aspects of Nasuverse cosmology compared to this website. For instance, CSAP deeply explains the platonic concepts and how each concept traces on immeasurably to their primordial beginnings. That's something this vsbw has never explained. CSAP also explained how the Akashic records differ from the Swirl of the Root/True Emptiness. Meanwhile, Vsbw thinks they are the same thing. What surprises me the most is that CSAP showed way better scans and contexts, explaining almost every single point better. It explains taiji, wuji, etc., better than vsbw. It even gives some info on the Outer Gods tiering as well.

I think the staff members here for Nasuverse should look at it and try to add whatever missing details this site needs because, as of right now, Nasuverse's cosmology is way easier to understand using CSAP than using VSBW.

https://character-stats-and-profile...:Theoretical_Toxic/Nasuverse_Metaphysics_Blog
https://character-stats-and-profile..._the_Root_(Canon)/Theoretical_Toxic?so=search
Most nasu stuff and supperters saw this already saw this and... this isn't that much better than seth video so you can ignore this

The "all possible dimensions" stuff is actually accepted on the site, but is used to treat the outer gods as 7-D, possibly 9-D (compared to every other character who's only 6-D, possibly 8-D). I don't think any of it has been applied to the profiles tho. This also means that Yog already scales above Solomon anyway, but the quote about non-fictional mages is nice supporting evidence.
Well, "all possible dimension" is now considered as CONFIRMED existed dimensions, but stuff about that Six Gates reaches across all time and space makes it different I think.

Most nasu stuff and supperters saw this already saw this and... this isn't that much better than seth video so you can ignore this
Oh. That's sad. What exactly was the issue with the cosmology blog? Just a quick summary of why they concluded that it wasn't reliable.

And, by the way, if the Root exists on the top of the dimensional theory, does it not mean that there are at least infinite-dimensional spaces in the Nasuverse?

And, by the way, if the Root exists on the top of the dimensional theory, does it not mean that there are at least infinite-dimensional spaces in the Nasuverse?
No, not really. Depends on which dimensional theories exist and work inside the verse, but at least we know that even if there was an infinite amount of said dimensions, it would still be below the Root.

Back