• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Interesting thing that I don't know how well known is - in FGO, both Shiki Assassin and Fujino's NP are called Vijnaptimatrata + the ME they have. This actually really ties in specially with Faeries / Castoria's story and with Castoria/Archetype: Earth Bond CE's.

You also see that Textures are basically Nasu magical version of ālaya-vijñāna.

1-BA9-AD94-78-A1-4-C10-A937-0833-CFC6-E6-B6.jpg

I have avoided FGO Wikia for a weeks, all of those talk about Doompost, "waiting killing thebhype" arguments, and many complaints made me sick

I checked the wikia right after NitoAlter got released, none of them has caught up NitoAlter yet in LB7.2 Pre-Release Campaign, guess all of thoss bs talk burned them off

For some reason LB7 chapter 11 has still not been added onto the wiki

I can see it on mobile but it’s empty but on computer nope.

surely people are finished with the first part of lb7 so chapter 11 should be added on the wiki

King Hassan about Nitocris: The teachings are different, but her decorum towards the "deceased", the attitude of a ruler, is something to which he can nod in approval. If Chaldea were to be involved with the "Land of Death" once again and she was all alone by herself at that time, the burden might be bit too much for her...is the concern[2] he feels for her.
Checkhov's dialogue is strong
Now, the interesting thing to think about is the other relationship/how X view Y things

King Hassan about Ereshkigal: The teachings might be different, but from her belief and obligation towards death he feels something virtuous. If Chaldea were to be involved with the "Land of Death" once again, if she was also present, there would be no role for him to play, is what he thinks.

the comment section regarding part II is not going well.

seriously I hope the game won’t die after this arc.

btw I hope we get lb7 servants (nitocris doesn’t count as it’s just an alter version of something we already have)

Including him. The root contains every extension of the Nasuverse. Anything that appears in Nasuverse, no matter how obscure or impossible is derived from the Root.
But many also tend to believe that Outer Gods exist outside the Root. Still, this explains why the Yog-Sothoth, being All-in-One; One-in-All requires a vessel for himself, and does not manifest himself of his own free will

But many also tend to believe that Outer Gods exist outside the Root. Still, this explains why the Yog-Sothoth, being All-in-One; One-in-All requires a vessel for himself, and does not manifest himself of his own free will
Something can't exist outside the root yet appear inside the verse. It doesn't really make sense. I understand that Yog in Nasuverse might not necessarily be from Nasuverse but from Cthulhu Mythos, but if that were the case, the root shouldn't have been able to restrict Yog from interacting comfortably with Nasuverse based on their tiering difference on this site. Except we upgraded the root to boundless.

Back