• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Conceptual Manipulation

This is something that probably needs to be addressed now.

So, the Nasuverse god tiers (BB, Hassan, Gilgamesh once authority uwu revisions are done probably) have conceptual manipulation. But it should also be decided what TYPE of conceptual manipulation it is. Type 1, 2, 3, 4? Etc.

I don't have a lot to say here, but given that Implanting the concept of Death into Tiamat is a thing, and obviously you have all of BB's bullshit, I think that they qualify for Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.

That's about all I can add for now. Discuss!

Tbh, most of the rules to concept manip don't apply to Nasu Concepts and such.

But, Iap is better at explaining that than I am, so I let him explain when he gets to this thread.

Iapitus made a blog trying to explain how it doesn't fit into VSB's categories.

But seems he forgot to tell us of the progress.

There's also this: There are certai occasions when concepts DO fit in. So it's kinda case-by case.

I'm also not sure if we gonna treat Extraverse like normal Nasuverse, with its kinda different cosmology.

I think if we dropped all the scan and let the expert evaluate it, we might get the answer though.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
@Diinou
What kind of concept would you consider TATARI?
Judging from their Abstract 1 justification (Existing as an abstract phenomenon), I'd say it's a normal Type 3 (Concepts on a level that affects reality)

Back